“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#442836 Feb 8, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
"Christian" is a title or label, not an inheritance. Nowhere does God have His chosen congregated 96%, not in churches, and certainly not in locations. They are scattered throughout the world, inside and outside of the almighty church. After all, God's first people were the Jews. That is what Jesus explained in the wedding feast parable. That many that were invited, which would be those Christians by self-title only, were found unworthy and they had to search outside of the guests that attended, which is outside of the churches and denominations.
I could hang out with polar bears and call myself a polar bear because they accept me as one, but I would still be a human. I could put on a Army uniform and call myself a soldier, but the Army would not honor my claim. Such is that with many who call themselves Christians. They may carry that name, but it is of no value unless God chose them to be of His flock. Labels are a dime a dozen, and often as transparent and those who may wear it.
I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your keyboard

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#442837 Feb 8, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
"Christian" is a title or label, not an inheritance. Nowhere does God have His chosen congregated 96%, not in churches, and certainly not in locations. They are scattered throughout the world, inside and outside of the almighty church. After all, God's first people were the Jews. That is what Jesus explained in the wedding feast parable. That many that were invited, which would be those Christians by self-title only, were found unworthy and they had to search outside of the guests that attended, which is outside of the churches and denominations.
I could hang out with polar bears and call myself a polar bear because they accept me as one, but I would still be a human. I could put on a Army uniform and call myself a soldier, but the Army would not honor my claim. Such is that with many who call themselves Christians. They may carry that name, but it is of no value unless God chose them to be of His flock. Labels are a dime a dozen, and often as transparent and those who may wear it.
A Christian is someone who believes Jesus is the Christ, the messiah. Christians come in all forms: Orthodox to Gnostic; lascivious to stoic; Jew to Gentile.

I suppose one may add that a Christian actually practices some religious ritual, such as prayer, rather than merely believing but not participating in some fashion.

Columbus, OH

#442838 Feb 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends on who is doing the spanking whether it induces anger or arrousal. LOL
No doubt.

Columbus, OH

#442839 Feb 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your keyboard
Idiocy is your stock in trade, fool.

Columbus, OH

#442840 Feb 8, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, thanks.
And the questions were?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#442841 Feb 8, 2013
Chess nut Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiocy is your stock in trade, fool.
The preceding ignorant post was submitted to the International Museum of Trolls on topix. It should elevate the poor, pathetic, atheist reject to number one contender in the Classless & Pure Garbage category, in this year's World's Major Troll competition. Congratulations!!!

Bro. Clownie

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#442842 Feb 8, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
A Christian is someone who believes Jesus is the Christ, the messiah. Christians come in all forms: Orthodox to Gnostic; lascivious to stoic; Jew to Gentile.
I suppose one may add that a Christian actually practices some religious ritual, such as prayer, rather than merely believing but not participating in some fashion.
Seemingly yes by the minds-eye of this world, but not entirely true. There are absolutely no qualifications to being a Christian. There are considerable qualifications of belonging to Christ. One does not define the other. Religion can have little connection to Christ or God. It is a separate entity than what Christ determines is given through His grace the inheritance of His kingdom.

That is exactly what the scriptures mean when the judged are pleading their case and their Christian acts and Christ says, "I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." You see, they may claim they know Christ, but that is no guaranteed that He knows them. Some of the claiming posters here alone should make that glaringly obvious, sadly.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#442843 Feb 8, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
A Christian is someone who believes Jesus is the Christ, the messiah.....
That makes Muslims Christians. <smile>

It also makes some Christians not Christians.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#442844 Feb 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
...saying sorcery allegations were usually used as a way of depriving women of land and property, while misfortune or death were used as a reason for the accusation.
So Christianity hasn't changed that much after all.

Fascinating.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#442845 Feb 8, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Cite your source, please, for more Christians being killed (for being Christian)...
It'll be a Christian persecution website, bet ya a quarter.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#442846 Feb 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never murdered anyone but seem to know more about the history of witches and history in general, but please, don't let pesky facts get in the way of your inventions and assumptions.
Living the delusion

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#442847 Feb 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your pick. Read world news every now and then...sheesh...you do know what year it is right?
http://www.google.com.au/search...
You must have misunderstood. Those were mostly links to killings BY christians.

Is that funny, or what?

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#442848 Feb 8, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hah.
And that's the exact demographic, and (along with sub-Saharan Africa) the exact geographic area in which Christianity and Islam are both claiming increasing numbers of converts.
I find that intriguing, don't you?
Bazinga!

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#442849 Feb 8, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>From the page you linked: "Killings for Christianity".
http://markhumphrys.com/christianity.killings...
Doh!

Hilarious, ain't it.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#442850 Feb 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the History. All of it. I'm aware of every atrocity committed in the name of God/Christ/Christianity as well as non Christians.... Funny how you only give credit to History when it suits you.
Now THAT is frickin' hilarious.

Watch the Christian lie and project.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#442851 Feb 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I know some of the missionaries that go to Africa, PNG and India and they don't say things like that, neither do any of the Christians I've met here and neither do I. A lot of those missionaries also use their own funds and are Teachers or Medical Professionals who do a lot of good for unfortunate, very ill people, regardless of whether they want to hear about Christ or not. America is not the world.
Welcome to the lies of Christianity.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#442852 Feb 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mockery of every sort was added to their deaths. Covered with the skins of beasts, they were torn by dogs and perished, or were nailed to crosses, or were doomed to the flames and burnt, to serve as a nightly illumination, when daylight had expired." -Tacitus
Tacitus was a big fan of Nero, eh?

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#442853 Feb 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So Tacitus is a work of fiction ?
OK
"snort"
Check the actual historians.

*doink*

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#442854 Feb 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks be to God
You're welcome.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#442855 Feb 8, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
It often occurs to me that for the most part, just letting Christians post and observing that may likely be the most potent weapon against Christianity.
Exactamundo!

Good catch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Bongo 774,977
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Oxbow 559,372
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 9 min WasteWater 5,712
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 16 min WasteWater 5,099
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 21 min Grau 32
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min WasteWater 265,098
Talk to Demi Lovato (Jul '08) 42 min gemma 660
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Seraphima 604,967
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Lyndi 175,605
More from around the web