Why I’m no longer a Christian

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#443096 Feb 8, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Tomorrow, some of my friends want me to go line dancing.. I've only done it a couple of times, and I'm hoping I can just pick it up? Can you line dance?
all she can do is the voodo... my peeps are always asking? why did ya just slap yourself? I say its one of my buddies on topix messing with me with that voodo... I like to beat myself to death the other day...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#443097 Feb 8, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Not bad at all. Pretty easy day for a Friday.
not many pups took a dump in the floor today huh??

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#443098 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
New Zealand.
I didn't even have to google it.
you are so smart to be a drop out...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#443099 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself, christian.
Clown sticks tongue out

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#443100 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Bad news, clownie; I'm back.
Your god can't touch me.
he don't want to silly one

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#443101 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
"Well-hung crowd pleaser?"
So adultery is okay with you, as long as you tell yourself your jeebus forgives you? How christian.
you have such a nasty mind...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#443102 Feb 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>all she can do is the voodo... my peeps are always asking? why did ya just slap yourself? I say its one of my buddies on topix messing with me with that voodo... I like to beat myself to death the other day...
Well at least you can entertain yourself...Careful wouldn't want you to slap yourself to death... Every thread needs a clown... Lol

Is this what you meant?
I found a voodoo line dance...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#443103 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, you are very smart and cute.
Clownie the Encyclopedia knows everything that is pertinent to life on Earth. The All-Knowing Brain, All-Hearing Ear, All-Seeing Eye at your service. And, best of all, Bro. Clownie the cutie, will give you freeloaders all the information you ever wanted, but were afraid to ask ... FREE of CHARGE! Now, hurry up and get on your broom and fly away!!!! but not to my house... ya hear

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#443105 Feb 8, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, back up. I do not think that you were actively trying to cover it up, only that you ran with a story that fit your bias rather than search for the truth.
I guess that's true in a sense, I could've typed Catholic to start with instead of religion. The first page, which was all I looked at, had a few articles on it. A couple were Christian websites, a few seemed to be different versions of the same story told by a fellow student who is claiming Adam has a Satan website and the rest were discussions on topix, google and yahoo groups. I should have traced where the groups got their info.

Location hidden

#443106 Feb 8, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I imagine that it was going on long before the Roman Era in one form or another. Look at how Antiochus Epiphanies tried to stamp out Second Temple Judaism.
Read the first couple of chapters of 1 Maccabees.
Ok, I will. Cheers X :)

Location hidden

#443107 Feb 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I know some of the missionaries that go to Africa, PNG and India and they don't say things like that, neither do any of the Christians I've met here and neither do I. A lot of those missionaries also use their own funds and are Teachers or Medical Professionals who do a lot of good for unfortunate, very ill people, regardless of whether they want to hear about Christ or not. America is not the world.
<quoted text>
Notice how she slams our country while defending her faith; what's with that??
Who said anything about slamming your country? Another assumption. What I meant was that all the Christians in the world don't act like the ones I keep reading about and that are on television, from the US. Sometimes it seems that it's assumed by a lot of Americans on topix. Christianity is a very different culture here and in many other countries.

Location hidden

#443108 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
So, you're becoming an America basher because you're mad at me?
whiskey tango foxtrot?
I'm not mad at you, I just don't see the point in discussing this with you anymore, I was told you'd turn on me as soon as I disagreed with you, now I know. I didn't write that article so I'm not sure how posting it is 'America bashing', it was part of the links I posted, you didn't accuse me of Nigeria or PNG bashing either, interesting.
bigtruths

Howell, MI

#443109 Feb 9, 2013
actually to be honest i deconverted then reconverted when i figured out how to do miracles..
bigtruths

Howell, MI

#443110 Feb 9, 2013
is nigeria the place where they kill albinos for their magical properties??/

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#443111 Feb 9, 2013
takshaka wrote:
<quoted text>paul concurs with jesus' teaching. paul simply espouses it in another way; which is tautology.
1 Corinthians 3:16
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
2 Corinthians 6:16
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
this passage alone re-iterates the idea of the potential for numerous christs
Romans 8:11
But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
the new jerusalem from revelation is a reference to the physical body; which is the temple of the most high
Matthew 5:14
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
the ark was a pattern of the physical body and the holy of holies is an expression of entering into the inner sanctum to commune with the absolute; which is an expression of samadhi.
meditation
Job 33:30
To bring back his soul from the pit, to be enlightened with the light of the living.
Psalms 18:28
For thou wilt light my candle: the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness.
Psalms 97:4
His lightnings enlightened the world: the earth saw, and trembled.
read history, read the bible

Paul is an enemy of christianity

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#443112 Feb 9, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Education.
<quoted text>
And once again you prove our point. Keep it up, Mahmoud; you are your religion's worst enemy.
<quoted text>
I also assist in surgery, I take and develop x-rays, I administer and maintain general anesthetics, I prepare and sterilize surgical packs, I perform minor non-sterile surgeries, dentistry, parasitology, I run the vaccine clinic, and I console clients whose pets were terminal.
As for cleaning shit out of cages every day, that always reminds me of you.
What is it you said you do for a living? You sit in an office, post here and rip off your boss?
When we as humans confine animals we are responsible to care for them. This extends beyond Veterinary Clinics to Farmers and all pet owners.
The function of cleaning up after them is only a small part of the overall care that comes with that responsibility.
Those who would try to belittle anyone who has that responsibility are not worthy of any recognition or respect...but you already knew that.

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#443114 Feb 9, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
me too! we should watch together on a couch some night and see what pops up!;)
<quoted text>
He's also married.
...and bisexual, interested in women's pubic hair, a bar fly that "converts" other bar flies, raised people from the dead, chased away "demons", preaches to prison inmates, and apparently cheats on his wife, all the while claiming to be a christian.

Go figure...

Location hidden

#443115 Feb 9, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Don't need the pencils but could I possibly buy the erasers from them for a $1.00?
rare christian pencils,

the erasers completely unused

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#443116 Feb 9, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. I'll break her slowly.
STOMP HOLMES!
On second thought, better not.

She's not all that good with creepy.

Location hidden

#443117 Feb 9, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I would love to have that opportunity, wouldn't you?
become a Jesuit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min River Tam 15,985
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Robert F 683,740
Looking for girls to snapchat 36 min aldenmorgan737 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,415
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 2 hr Remember 94 95 13
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr David S Pumpkins 286,522
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Aerobatty 983,116
More from around the web