T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Don't talk to my cat like that boy... ya hear
More nonsense from a fool.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#443041 Feb 8, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't undo find the good and embrace it.
No good comes from embracing a lie.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#443043 Feb 8, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
You have now officially met the true waaaaasssup "christian", always willing to cheat on his wife.
He "preaches" in Prisons to inmates...scary huh??
Lol, He's a funny guy...:)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#443044 Feb 8, 2013
I'm glad you guys made up...and Please, this is all in fun...:) No peanut gallery remarks...Lol

"Elmer Fudd and Costello:

Just change the names to... X and G_O_D_

ELMER FUDD: I'll be wight back. I just need a short bweak.
COSTELLO: Okay. How long will you be.
ELMER FUDD: Not vewwy wong at all. I just need to take a weak.
COSTELLO: A week?! You expect me to wait that long? I can't wait a whole week!
ELMER FUDD: You misunderstood me, Costewwo. I'll be wight back in a wittle while.
COSTELLO: Oh, well that's better! Where are you goin'?
ELMER FUDD: I'm just going to take a weak.
COSTELLO: You just said you're only goin' to take a little while! Well, a week is not a little while! That's seven days!!!
ELMER FUDD: Who said anything about seven days?
COSTELLO: You just did, Elmer!
ELMER FUDD: I most certainwy did not. All I said was I'm going to take a vewwy short bweak. I pwomise you I will be wight back if you just wait wight here.
COSTELLO: I can wait right here for a minute. Even ten or twenty minutes. But not for a week!
ELMER FUDD: Who said anything about waiting a week? I just need to step out for a few minutes.
COSTELLO: A few minutes is fine. Just let me know where you'll be.
ELMER FUDD: Alwight. I'll be taking a weak.
COSTELLO: There you go again!!!!

You may find one about me if you like...

Hope you laughed too, life's too short... All in fun...:)

Columbus, OH

#443045 Feb 8, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
I'm glad you guys made up...and Please, this is all in fun...:) No peanut gallery remarks...Lol
"Elmer Fudd and Costello:
Just change the names to... X and G_O_D_
ELMER FUDD: I'll be wight back. I just need a short bweak.
COSTELLO: Okay. How long will you be.
ELMER FUDD: Not vewwy wong at all. I just need to take a weak.
COSTELLO: A week?! You expect me to wait that long? I can't wait a whole week!
ELMER FUDD: You misunderstood me, Costewwo. I'll be wight back in a wittle while.
COSTELLO: Oh, well that's better! Where are you goin'?
ELMER FUDD: I'm just going to take a weak.
COSTELLO: You just said you're only goin' to take a little while! Well, a week is not a little while! That's seven days!!!
ELMER FUDD: Who said anything about seven days?
COSTELLO: You just did, Elmer!
ELMER FUDD: I most certainwy did not. All I said was I'm going to take a vewwy short bweak. I pwomise you I will be wight back if you just wait wight here.
COSTELLO: I can wait right here for a minute. Even ten or twenty minutes. But not for a week!
ELMER FUDD: Who said anything about waiting a week? I just need to step out for a few minutes.
COSTELLO: A few minutes is fine. Just let me know where you'll be.
ELMER FUDD: Alwight. I'll be taking a weak.
COSTELLO: There you go again!!!!
You may find one about me if you like...
Hope you laughed too, life's too short... All in fun...:)
Good stuff.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#443046 Feb 8, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Good stuff.
I'm glad you liked it...:)

Columbus, OH

#443049 Feb 8, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Topix will git 'er done!
Wake up, Boob.
STOMP!
I take it you've been drinking again.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#443050 Feb 8, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
What, they need to go to undereducated, Third World countries to seek converts because they can't sell their religion in their own homeland?
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>As I said. that's their primary demographic.
Nobody else'll buy it.
It sure does look that way, doesn't it?

I see something inherently wrong with a religion that needs to seek converts.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#443051 Feb 8, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Aha. You are insinuating that I am stupid because I disagree with you. How christian of you.
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all.
Yes you are. Why else did you post Einstein's comment about stupidity?
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text> You and Mac are making false claims about a news article, with no proof whatsoever,
No we're not.
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text> You quoted a story from the Bible in one post, then called it fact
I never did any such thing. Which part of my statement "The buybull (sic) is a book of lies" don't you understand?
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text> in another post, then in yet another post you wrote the Bible is full of lies.
Because it is.
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>You recognise only the Historical facts that suit your point of view
Christians do the same thing. Only they do it in an attempt to validate an obvious myth.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#443052 Feb 8, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I would think that the next question should be who are the people claiming that Adam Lanza was not a Christian, but a Satanist, which is technically just another cult of Christianity.
Was it Muslims, or Hindus, or atheists, or are they Christians?
It certainly appears to be an attempt to separate the atrocity from the religion. We see that a lot from the No True Scotsman Christians.
Notice that I have also never stated that his religion, or other Christians were to blame for his actions, only clarified, in response to your humorous internet based satanic-claim, that he and his mother were Catholics.
I said that the first link I saw was a reference to a mass killing by a Christian, not an example of persecuted Christians being killed for being Christian.
The reality throughout history, even in the Greco-Roman world is that Christians were usually officially convicted for breaking the law, not for being Christian.
The crime of early Christians was refusing to obey the laws of Roman society, which involved offering a token sacrifice to the gods, which was supposed to keep the culture in the good graces of the particular deities.
When modern Christians smuggle Bibles illegally into places where they are not allowed, or when Christian missionaries attempt to illegally convert people of other faiths, they are not persecuted for being Christians, they are convicted for disobeying the laws of the land.
They're criminals according to pertinant laws, willful lawbreakers, regardless of whether you or I happen to agree with those laws.
That is like...a few years ago in Atlanta in front of the CNN building a preacher was preaching. A CNN exec came out and asked him to move...the preacher refused so the law was called.

There was some type of ordinance that prohibited him standing in front of the door. He was told that he could move across the street. Instead of moving he file a law suit claiming that he was being persecuted because he was Christian.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#443053 Feb 8, 2013
Nooooooooooooooooooo more night time coffee for this gal. Stephie is now authorized to grant me head slaps when I stupidly indulge. When I told her, she looked at me as though I had offered to go down on her; I'm wondering if I made a serious mistake.....

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#443054 Feb 8, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Like imaginary dogs... And trumpets...
Blow it, Satchmo!
LOUIS STOMPSTRONG!
Perfect example, yes.

Thanks.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#443055 Feb 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks be to God
Bad news, clownie; I'm back.

Your god can't touch me.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#443057 Feb 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed except that the Holocaust had more Christians mudering more non-christians than all previous Christian murders combined except the wholesale extermination of most of the inhabitants of the Americas (natives were considered 'demons' not 'witches' though)
"Manifest Destiny," they called it. I seldom remember to bring that up; thanks for the reminder.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#443058 Feb 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>U B talking bout that well hung fella called Clownie, the crowd pleaser?
"Well-hung crowd pleaser?"

So adultery is okay with you, as long as you tell yourself your jeebus forgives you? How christian.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#443060 Feb 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is like...a few years ago in Atlanta in front of the CNN building a preacher was preaching. A CNN exec came out and asked him to move...the preacher refused so the law was called.
There was some type of ordinance that prohibited him standing in front of the door. He was told that he could move across the street. Instead of moving he file a law suit claiming that he was being persecuted because he was Christian.
Xactly.

But think about how many preacher miles he got out of the deal, and that's what it was really all about, eh? Exposure.

Columbus, OH

#443061 Feb 8, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
I drink. You're gay.
So what?
STOMPSKY!
I am?

Will you break it to Angela slowly?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#443062 Feb 8, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
"Christian" is a title or label, not an inheritance. Nowhere does God have His chosen congregated 96%, not in churches, and certainly not in locations. They are scattered throughout the world, inside and outside of the almighty church. After all, God's first people were the Jews.
Pfeh!! According to whom--the Jews?

It was Man who created "god," not the other way around.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#443063 Feb 8, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I know some of the missionaries that go to Africa, PNG and India and they don't say things like that, neither do any of the Christians I've met here and neither do I. A lot of those missionaries also use their own funds and are Teachers or Medical Professionals who do a lot of good for unfortunate, very ill people, regardless of whether they want to hear about Christ or not. America is not the world.
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the lies of Christianity.
Notice how she slams our country while defending her faith; what's with that??

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#443064 Feb 8, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Have a nice day as you sail across the Sea of Delusions on the Good Ship Lollypop ... ya hear!?
Get out there and sell some HOT GRITS!! BOY
***BOOOOM!!****

God *damn* it!! Back to Radio Shack.(Damn irony meter musta been made in China.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 13 min Jim-ca 41,591
Poll Most Annoying BS Charity Commercials? (Sep '14) 16 min Billusmc1969 6
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min Aerobatty 989,654
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 690,311
Learn To Govern Yourselves, B4 It's Too Late 2 hr Wake Up 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,588
Would the world have been better off...without ... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 2
More from around the web