Why I’m no longer a Christian

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#442594 Feb 7, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>...and your aware of this how?
Posting with her. You'll see.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#442596 Feb 7, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>No, you may not. What I believe is personal. I don't throw it out here like a pimp trying to sell an aging hooker like most of the Christian extremists here do.
I don't need verification or validation for what I believe. Therefore, I have no need to convert anyone.
You have a nice night.
Either do I, so stay out of my business as well, and don't ask me anymore misguided questions...Have a nice night...:)

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#442597 Feb 7, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ringing Pavlov's bell.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#442598 Feb 7, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>

Yeay just did. She' a sourpuss... Lol

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#442599 Feb 7, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Where he gone, ain't no donations gonna hep him.
It is for his family left behind, you moron.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#442600 Feb 7, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, Lol, Just an old sourpuss! I'll match wits with her any day!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#442602 Feb 7, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the language changes at THE key point in the narrative, something happened, fo sho.
It's certainly possible that an older form of the story concluded with the successful sacrifice of Isaac. He is never mentioned again by the author of the E-source.
It is possible that the 'E source' may have been disavowing Judah's primacy through Isaac. It may be the basis for a proto Islamic primacy of Ishmael.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#442603 Feb 7, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>All the chumps, must be a secret meeting on how to deal with Clownie!!!!
I know X is at his HOT GRITS STAND. there a few flipping burgers at Burger King's.. Kaitlin is cleaning $#It off the floor down at the vets. G_O_D has his paper route the boy is very slow at throwing his papers!! he gets confused & constipated..
Guess there secret meeting is over...Lol

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#442606 Feb 7, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>not from the great state of Texas!!!!
Playing make believe again? That's nothing new for you.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#442607 Feb 7, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>Yeay just did. She' a sourpuss... Lol
Lol..

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#442608 Feb 7, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I do *not* live with you.
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>do you want to?
I'd rather shit blood for a month.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#442609 Feb 7, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>so like being leghumped huh?
No; so get offa my leg.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#442610 Feb 7, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
All in Fun... I can dish it out, because I can take it!
How many atheists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
None...they don't believe in light.:)
Do I have to play here all by myself??? Lol
Hm? I'm sorry, I wasn't paying close attention. Did you say you were playing with yourself?

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#442611 Feb 7, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
Christians are dominating the thread!!!!! YEA US
WE HAVE JESUS ON OUR SIDE AND HE IS GRRREEAAAAT!!!!
Christians at play:

Accused witch burned alive in Papua New Guinea
The Associated Press
Thursday, February 7, 2013 8:23 PM EST

PORT MORESBY, Papua New Guinea (AP)—Assailants stripped, tortured and bound a woman accused of witchcraft, then burned her alive in front of hundreds of witnesses in a Papua New Guinea town, police said Friday after one of the highest profile sorcery-related murders in this South Pacific island nation.
Some of the hundreds of bystanders took photographs of Wednesday's brutal slaying. Grisly pictures were published on the front pages of the country's biggest circulating newspapers, The National and Post-Courier. The prime minister, police and diplomats condemned the killing

Kepari Leniata, a 20-year-old who had a child, had been accused of sorcery by relatives of a 6-year-old boy who died in the hospital the day before, police spokesman Dominic Kakas said.

She was tortured with a hot iron rod, bound, doused in gasoline, then set alight on a pile of car tires and trash in the Western Highlands provincial capital of Mount Hagen, Kakas said.

"Investigations are continuing. We've got good leads. The husband is the prime suspect," Kakas said.

Sorcery has traditionally been countered by sorcery in Papuan New Guinean culture. But responses to sorcery allegations have become increasingly violent in recent years.

Kakas said the death was the first the sorcery-related murder in Papua New Guinea in a year.

Police Commissioner Tom Kulunga described the murder as "shocking and devilish."

"We are in the 21st century and this is totally unacceptable," Commissioner Kulunga said in a statement.

He suggested courts be established to deal with sorcery allegations, as an alternative to villagers dispensing justice.

Prime Minister Pete O'Neill said he had instructed police to use all available manpower to bring the killers to justice.

"It is reprehensible that women, the old and the weak in our society should be targeted for alleged sorcery or wrongs that they actually have nothing to do with," O'Neill said.

The U.S. Embassy in the national capital Port Moresby issued a statement calling for a sustained international partnership to enhance anti-gender-based violence laws throughout the Pacific.

The embassy of Australia, Papua New Guinea's colonial ruler until independence in 1975 and now its biggest foreign aid donor, said "We join ... all reasonable Papua New Guineans in looking forward to the perpetrators being brought to justice."

Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. <end of article>

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#442612 Feb 7, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Bro. Clownie is just like God ... the same today, as He was yesterday, and will be tomorrow ... a fan of the Premiere, Supreme, Numero Uno King,of Kings....
No,*waaasssuuup* says he's just like god.

I suggest the two of you fight it out between yourselves.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#442613 Feb 7, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> All the chumps, must be a secret meeting on how to deal with Clownie!!!!
I know X is at his HOT GRITS STAND. there a few flipping burgers at Burger King's.. Kaitlin is cleaning $#It off the floor down at the vets.
Which always makes me think of you.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#442614 Feb 7, 2013
scaritual wrote:
How many Christians does it take to put in a light bulb?
NONE BECAUSE SCIENCE IS OF THE DEVIL!
REPENT!
REPENT!!!
It's LUCIFER, THE **LIGHT BRINGER!!** RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY!!

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#442615 Feb 7, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Education.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
yes- indoctrination/education IS your answer to everything!
And once again you prove our point. Keep it up, Mahmoud; you are your religion's worst enemy.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#442617 Feb 7, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's do a recap:
You accused me of murdering your messiah.
Come to find out, according to your scriptures, your mythical messiah said I don't have that power and his death was a suicide.
Apparently upset at BibleJesus contradicting you, you spun off into a fantasy about me and "the final solution" and my acquiescence with a putative assault on the constitution:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD ...
Of course, you were lying about me because you had nothing else. And really what was being assaulted was your version of your myth by your own scriptures.
Sucks to have a myth you don't actually understand, huh?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the 'myth' is being proven true every day
So you say; yet you refuse to show any evidence.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#442618 Feb 7, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
umm.....i was being honest.
You don't know the meaning of the word, Mahmoud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min kent 646,700
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Bongo 48,938
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 12 min WasteWater 2,081
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 59 min sno333 2
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr USA-1 38,758
How to solve racism (and sexism) once and for all 1 hr Hey U 5
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 2 hr Hey U 19
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr VIKING 971,730
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr Just Think 105,632
More from around the web