Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#442435 Feb 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Thus, the burden of proof lies on the wild, difficult to believe claim; that Bigfoot, aliens, vampires, fairies, unicorns, zombies, dragons, Valhalla, trolls, Yowies, ghosts and Nessie do not exist.
LOL
I love your Aussie sense of humor.
LOL. I love that you get it. So grits; corn goo? Looks like gruel they eat in prison movies.

Those things do exist! Especially zombies! Although, Nessie was not in Buffy or Charmed so I have doubts.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#442436 Feb 6, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I need to look up grits...are they like hash browns?
no! but I love hash browns too...

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#442437 Feb 6, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the burden of proof lies on the wild, difficult to believe claim; that God does not exist.
So, your answer is confusing, is Spiderman real or not? You seem to know everything, please tell me. I must know.
I just love the dishonesty of Christianity.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#442438 Feb 6, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
*shrug*
I don't see DC or Marvel outsourcing publication to a competitor, but I'm not that familiar with the history of Charlton. I know Steve Ditko worked for them before and after working for Marvel where he and Lee created America's favorite web-spinner.
I think Sad Sack and Litttle Audrey were published by Harvey Comics, but I'm not sure.
Just did some research and Charlron Press was a printing company owned by Charlton Publications. As a seprate company it is possible that they printed more than just Charlton Comics including ceral bozes! So it possible that other Publishers used their presses to meet demand or for small production runs. Just a guess though.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#442439 Feb 6, 2013
^^^^ They printed cereal boxes^^^^

Since: Feb 13

Riverside , CA

#442440 Feb 6, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the burden of proof lies on the wild, difficult to believe claim; that God does not exist.
So, your answer is confusing, is Spiderman real or not? You seem to know everything, please tell me. I must know.
Hey if its easier for your small mind to believe that an invisible magical being that lives in the sky made everything with a snap of the finger even though the bible is full of inconsistency , bigotry , lies and superstition and was written by primitive man in a time when they believed the would was flat and you could fall off it. than fine. I for one am going to use my mind and find real answers to life's questions because "God did it" is not good enough for me ... and no spider-man is not real just like your God ..take care

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#442441 Feb 6, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Fundie clusterfuck.
Coach Clownie has to laugh to himself as he steamrolls the Chess Nut. The Coach takes Chess's crack pipe, slaps the delusional atheist reject up side his brainless pumpkin head; gives the poor chump/chimp a couple of bananas and points him in the direction of X's HOT GRITS STAND...
"It's that way boy"!...ya hear

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#442442 Feb 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>no! but I love hash browns too...
No way, tater tots are where it's at, you can dip those easier.

“My Karma Killed Your Dogma”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#442443 Feb 6, 2013
scaritual wrote:
Unless you believe in a different creator deity from a different religion.
When that's the case, roughly two thirds of the world think that the bible is meaningless, and the reverse is true.
You silly goddites.
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
And millions are deceived by atheistic beliefs. They are all wrong. The world evidence supports the Bible. Just because some reject what is written changes nothing. When the other religions get some evidence for their god then we will look at it, but as it is only Jesus and his written word have any support. There is no evidence for any other gods / creators.
The Bible Says... and It Is So:
Even when it contradicts itself?

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#442444 Feb 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Just did some research and Charlron Press was a printing company owned by Charlton Publications. As a seprate company it is possible that they printed more than just Charlton Comics including ceral bozes! So it possible that other Publishers used their presses to meet demand or for small production runs. Just a guess though.
I don't doubt that your guy had the stuff, just don't know enough to say how he got it. You could be right. I think Charlton got their start printing sheet music.

Location hidden

#442445 Feb 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You and me both. I think that is why we were at each others throats for so long.
You can be very witty and succinct and that makes the ignorant fools look even sillier. Not that I do that all the time, I am not trying to play Pot v. Kettle with you.
I think more Monty Python references would help.

"If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another five minutes."

I love that skit.

Location hidden

#442446 Feb 6, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
*quack**sniff*
Amyl nitrite??

Location hidden

#442447 Feb 6, 2013
Claire Voyage wrote:
<quoted text>A little boy is standing on top of a cliff, looking down at the sea and crying his eyes out. A priest approaches and says, "My child, why are you so upset?"
The little boy turns to him and says, "My mummy and daddy were in their car -- and it just rolled over the cliff and smashed on the rocks down there."
The priest slowly looks around him while unbuttoning his cassock and says, "It's just not your day, is it?"
...ta make ya cringe *and* laugh!

Location hidden

#442448 Feb 6, 2013
Claire Voyage wrote:
<quoted text>What's the difference between real Jesus and a picture of Jesus?
It only takes one nail to hang up the picture.
LMAO!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#442449 Feb 6, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love the dishonesty of Christianity.
I just love the predictability of X.

Location hidden

#442450 Feb 6, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian persecution fantasy.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if it's a fantasy, maybe you could explain what "christianity is a virus that needs to be cleansed from the planet" means & how the cleasning would be done? i hear it a few times most every day.
So leave. Or do you prefer indulging in your persecution fantasy?

Location hidden

#442451 Feb 6, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately, your own words prove your dishonesty.
So thanks for being here.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
as long as you're blinded by prejudice and bigotry, you'll never be as object and smart as you fancy yourself to be regarding the topic of God.
you have to agree with this much logic or you're just plain wrong;)
waaasssuuup wrote:
quoted text
"if you aren't with God, you're against him. if you aren't Christian, you're antichrist."
Y'mean like *that* kind of prejudice and bigotry?

Are you still stealing from your boss and cheating on your wife, mr. forgiven?

Location hidden

#442452 Feb 6, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - my being an ahole is a whole seperate issue from what i believe:)
Actually, no.

Location hidden

#442453 Feb 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! You are dangerously paranoid.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you think the holocaust was all about, dr.,
Wiping out the Jews, whom Hitler branded "christ killers."

A lot of other christians today still agree with him.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> and what do you think the book of revelation(among others) fore-tells???
Whateverthefuck you want to believe it "foretells."

That's the neat thing about the buybull; *anyone* can "interpret" it any way they want, in order to justify anything they want. You do it all the time.

Location hidden

#442454 Feb 6, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're so cute when you're cynical:)
And truthful; don't forget truthful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Gods r Delusions ... 582,716
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Karma is a_______ 825,451
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 26 min Paul Porter1 611,777
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 1 hr Paul Porter1 191
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Clearwater 176,361
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 1 hr Paul Porter1 70,121
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr courteous europhobe 121,616
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Paul Porter1 98,819
More from around the web