“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#442317 Feb 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only that but finds that indicate the "Bibles" are wrong are being called frauds as well. Note that the evidence that indicates David was just a minor tribal chieftan are "frauds" and "incorrectly interpreted". While suspect items that support David are prominently displayed in Israeli museums.
The same is true in all other countries as well.
The established gov't gets to tell the history and, for most of the world, the politics and religion is one and the same.
I tend to agree with most of what you say above, but then I have to ask.

You seem to have a deity belief(har har, pretty obvious).

Is that to indicate that you have the correct understanding and knowledge of "the god", and all else are muddling about in a superficial and incorrect deity belief?

But you're on the right "path"?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#442318 Feb 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Alieve and Alka Seltzer
LOL! you got a sense of humor for some one who's on the assberger spectrum!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#442319 Feb 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just being an ahole for no reason at all. OK
LOL - my being an ahole is a whole seperate issue from what i believe:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#442320 Feb 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! You are dangerously paranoid.
what do you think the holocaust was all about, dr., and what do you think the book of revelation(among others) fore-tells???

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#442321 Feb 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Batman wasn't a superhero, right ?
Blasphemy!

But technically correct.

Bruce Wayne had no superpowers.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#442322 Feb 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Mayor Guiliani is a superhero. LOL
Lol, Giuliani did clean things up a bit while serving as Mayor. He made the fight against crime appear to be a personal vendetta.:)

ps. Still, he did not have a costume like Batman!

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#442323 Feb 6, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Professor. I spoke of this majority stance to you last night. What's interesting is to note the changes since the first Christian Church up to this date as far as what the majority accepted and believed and what they didn't. With the constant changes by the RCC Hierarchy adding dogma and twisting doctrine further to keep the modern "natives" happy and heaven-bound along with the splintering denominations of the rest of the Protestants, what was once the minority view is now majority and vice-versa in many areas. A few examples of that would be divorce and remarriage, female clergy, procreation adaptations, along with adjustments concerning gays and biblical interpretation.
The Bible never changed, man changed the Bible, or the interpretation of it. It would be terribly bad for business to tell the large percentage of the congregations that they were living in perpetual sin and must not live as society deems acceptable. Since the church was not going to change the majority in the way they lived, then the church had to change the interpretation of these sins as to be acceptable for their eternal future.
Silly churches in their carnal greed and lust. They can change their laws all they want to have that warm and fuzzy feeling for their loyal supporters, but God's Law stands true, and is the only one that they will be judged by. In other words, "The Church", more than ever, is leading their own straight to the gates of hell to keep one of the largest businesses in the world at the top of the list of monetary gains. Fits right in with what the Bible states concerning wealth, greed, and lust of the materialism of this world that will not enter heaven.
Sorry I got carried away. I am quite passionate on what most of the churches are doing to change the God that never changes.
LOL *snort*

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#442324 Feb 6, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Claire Voyager wrote:
<quoted text>An argument from popularity is meaningless.
<quoted text>
I thought you might have been learning something for a second, and then you continued with...
<quoted text>
You just make this shit up as you go. No thought, just kneejerk christard reaction.
<quoted text>
"Noah" is a myth. He and his little ark never existed. It is a buybull fairytale that you *want* to believe, because belief takes no effort at all, while learning facts takes work and effort.
You are an intellectual lazy ass.
<quoted text>
Now you think you're a prophet??
ROFLMAO!!!
What does your buybull say in regards to "beware of false prophets?"
HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!! HAAA HAAA HAAA!!
you're so cute when you're cynical:)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#442325 Feb 6, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Blasphemy!
But technically correct.
Yes he did! Take that back! Lol
You just couldn't see them...:)

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#442326 Feb 6, 2013
Claire Voyage wrote:
<quoted text>What do you give a pedophile who has everything?
A bigger church.
Ouch

Hehe

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#442327 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Keep your goddamn christian lies to yourself.
NO - but you can keep your anitchrist witchcraft to yourself!;)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#442328 Feb 6, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Blasphemy!
But technically correct.
Superpowers by Proxy!
Now go make some grits! Lol

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#442329 Feb 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You must do a lot of drugs.
<quoted text>
Let's see the list of drugs that you used to do.
oh gurl, you're not got sweat me over that, are ya? you can't tell me that you kids over there in rural oregon never scraped mushrooms off piles of dung and had a good ole time with it.....;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#442330 Feb 6, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yer hav'n another one o' them plektoleptic fits ag'n wuspup. Ther aint no "they's" here atall.
Yep! I done got me fooey shot. That's why yer scairborn stuff don't 'fect me like it done you.
All yer touchy feely curse stuff is invenereal now...I been demuned!
<quoted text>
Speaking only for myself, I get a flu shot because I don't want to catch the flu. As that "detestable atheist" Benjamin Franklin once said, "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure."
But that's "antichrist," so you don't believe that, do you?
, you are stupid.
you can do whatever you want! this guy was coming at me saying that i believe God cuz i'm afraid so i was pointing out how scaredy cat people who listen to what 'they say' are.

connect the dots, hon, it's get'n kinda old having to explain myself over & over all the time (altho you're worth it:)!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#442331 Feb 6, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to BibleJesus. According to him, it was a suicide.
"No one takes [my life] from me, but I lay it down of my own accord."
But if you wanna call BibleJesus a liar....
<quoted text>
How'd that work out for him?
<quoted text>
You're not; you're a child of hate and delusions of godhood.
<quoted text>
I thought you said you were going to stop hating people.
You love to spew hate, don't you?
"You love to spew hate, don't you"

no, i don't! but, it is hard to turn the other cheek and not respond negatively to negative:(

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#442332 Feb 6, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
NO - but you can keep your anitchrist witchcraft to yourself!;)
hahaaa

"Antichrist witchcraft!"..... Just how much do you long for a good "witchburnin"?

What a laugh.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#442333 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>
No; because "friends" don't lie to their other "friends."
<quoted text>
I guess that frown you posted in response to my post means you *want* to lie to me. What's next--are you going to tell me, "Of course I can lie to you; jesus tells me I can! I'm forgiven!"
you're the liar, kait. but, i believe that you don't think you are lying and that's why i continue to talk to you:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#442334 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>]
According to Pope Gregory--someone you say is a catholic atheist and antichrist. I'm shocked that you are in agreement with an antichrist catholic pope. I guess you'll kiss *anyone's* ass, as long as they tell you what you want to hear.
The Pope's "lord" is not *your* "lord," remember? He's antichrist. You said so.
<quoted text>
How? By posting the truth??
<quoted text>
Is that what you tell the children before you molest them? You aren't dealing with a child now, you ratshit.
WHOOOA - just when i think we may be making some progress....

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#442335 Feb 6, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
well if you're not actually planning on doing something to erradicate this "virus" you called christianity, would you mind not talking about us like that? it kinda comes-off as terroristic nazi-like language. just say'n:)
Those are YOUR words...I simply allowed you continue on your path of "persecution complex"....it appeared you needed support...I simply obliged...you are such a loser.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#442336 Feb 6, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
How about we agree that you have a silly myth with a suicidal messiah and a pretend super demon.
<quoted text>
Why do you keep bringing up your brother in christ Adolph Hitler?
<quoted text>
Can you explain how that's going to happen, since you keep telling us that yours is the majority religion? I've asked you this before, and you never answered.
No balls, no glory, assup.
<quoted text>
All you do is project your hatred onto others.
And what the hell is a "they sayer?" Which "they" are you babbling about?
THEY SAY - is the religion of the unbelieving world. you know, whenever you hear someone say "they say...blah blah blah" about something they heard on the news or read in a news magazine. the unblievers automatically believe it cuz it comes from their trusted source of information; their bible, if you will. it's always negative information about what to do/not do about some speculated pending danger.-'they say' it's going to be a terrible flu season so get a flu shot- is a perfect example to illustrate this phenomenon that has gripped our country without people even realizing it!

good/true stuff, huh?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Osmius 808,608
sex (May '13) 7 min xxx 82
Whatsapp group Hot n Sexy for guys and girls 9 min Mantu 38
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min confrinting with ... 573,548
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min Rick in Kansas 268,768
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 35 min End Times 608,095
Now Obama's Christianity has been placed in doubt 59 min Responsibility 34
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 1 hr dubaimassage 200
More from around the web