Why I’m no longer a Christian

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#442361 Feb 6, 2013
trekx wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we know it, its a little thing called Reality. And there is no need to prove that, it would be like you wanting proof that water is wet. The burden of proof always lies on religion with its superstitions clams from an ancient book written by goat herders that believed that the world was flat. And yes i think we know a lot more then they do today.
So let me ask you this, prove that spider-man isn't real, because i read that in a book too ...
Course he was real silly!

Who do ya think done all that "superstuff" in them movies! Some ghost?!

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#442362 Feb 6, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Something from Google that actually had some value and worth to it.
Beats that atheist agenda bullshit.
STOMPEDIA!
He said as he inventoried his Archie & Friends collection.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#442363 Feb 6, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Your picture looks like a lonely, fat, ugly chick.
Self portrait?
STOMP VAN GOGH!
Christianity in action.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#442364 Feb 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Juicy! G_O_D is a nut... I like him but he is as nutty as Kaitlin, or Annie, or the new cry-baby on the thread Janitor, Chess, & X are a couple of nuts LOL also... They all hang-out @ the Marijuana Farmer's Market Midnight Madness Celebration? waaaaay to much...
LOL!
This is really good!
Some clown talk'n ta someone named juicy...call'n GOD a nut!
Hahahahahah!
I jist cain't wait ta enter this one in the annus o' hysterical records!

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#442365 Feb 6, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I am going to look in grandpa's attic tonight! If I find an original, I will split the $$ with you!:) He has a 6000 sq.ft. garage (if you can call it that) full of old stuff and toys!
You don't have to split the profits with me, but I'll be happy to help you figure out potential value if you do find comics, and I am a buyer/collector. Vintage toys can also have great values as well, but that's just not my bag, baby.

If you do find old comics, handle them carefully and get them properly protected to maximize the value, condition is everything.
holxhux

Pittsburgh, PA

#442366 Feb 6, 2013

Geez! error has been made,,,well?
anybody have a better excuse?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#442367 Feb 6, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously don't know the history of your own religion.
Yet another meaningless, predictable response that's supposed to what? Make you look cryptic and wise? I know that a long time ago, as in, not now, religious people thought of angels as gods because they displayed all the characteristics of gods, then again people also thought the Earth was flat, terms change as do times, as far as Christianity goes, long before it, angels were servants to the Greek gods and now they have a definition and it ain't deity. People worship money now, does that mean I'm carrying deities in my purse? Is Michael Jordan a deity as well? What about Michael Jackson? Merely worshipping someone or something does not a deity make. But you old men know everything right, you bash Christianity but your behaviour is no different to any narrow minded old Pastor who's way is the only way. No one else can possibly know a thing. I know more about the ugly history of Christianity and other religious practices than I care to and I don't worship man made things, that includes religion, I worship God.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#442368 Feb 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Juicy! G_O_D is a nut... I like him but he is as nutty as Kaitlin, or Annie, or the new cry-baby on the thread Janitor, Chess, & X are a couple of nuts LOL also... They all hang-out @ the Marijuana Farmer's Market Midnight Madness Celebration? waaaaay to much...
You guys have a Marijuana Farmer's Market? WOW O_O

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#442369 Feb 6, 2013
trekx wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we know it, its a little thing called Reality. And there is no need to prove that, it would be like you wanting proof that water is wet. The burden of proof always lies on religion with its superstitions clams from an ancient book written by goat herders that believed that the world was flat. And yes i think we know a lot more then they do today.
So let me ask you this, prove that spider-man isn't real, because i read that in a book too ...
Burden of proof is on whomever makes an opposing claim. Are you trying to say Spiderman is not real???

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#442370 Feb 6, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another meaningless, predictable response that's supposed to what? Make you look cryptic and wise? I know that a long time ago, as in, not now, religious people thought of angels as gods because they displayed all the characteristics of gods, then again people also thought the Earth was flat, terms change as do times, as far as Christianity goes, long before it, angels were servants to the Greek gods and now they have a definition and it ain't deity. People worship money now, does that mean I'm carrying deities in my purse? Is Michael Jordan a deity as well? What about Michael Jackson? Merely worshipping someone or something does not a deity make. But you old men know everything right, you bash Christianity but your behaviour is no different to any narrow minded old Pastor who's way is the only way. No one else can possibly know a thing. I know more about the ugly history of Christianity and other religious practices than I care to and I don't worship man made things, that includes religion, I worship God.
Thanks for sharing.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#442371 Feb 6, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
You gonna eat that last piece of pizza?
My pizza is your pixxa X

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#442372 Feb 6, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Burden of proof is on whomever makes an opposing claim.
Incorrect.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#442373 Feb 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>My pizza is your pixxa X
Well, it was.

*brp*

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#442374 Feb 6, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!
This is really good!
Some clown talk'n ta someone named juicy...call'n GOD a nut!
Hahahahahah!
I jist cain't wait ta enter this one in the annus o' hysterical records!
Thanks Thunder!!! I was calling G_O_D the poster a nut!!!! not my Lord Jesus

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#442375 Feb 6, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Burden of proof is on whomever makes an opposing claim. Are you trying to say Spiderman is not real???
great post Juicy

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#442376 Feb 6, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing.
Christians are good like that...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#442377 Feb 6, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys have a Marijuana Farmer's Market? WOW O_O
X & G_O_D own the joint!!! they sell hot cheese grits also!!!!!!

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#442378 Feb 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Christians are good like that...
Your participation is greatly appreciated.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#442379 Feb 6, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to split the profits with me, but I'll be happy to help you figure out potential value if you do find comics, and I am a buyer/collector. Vintage toys can also have great values as well, but that's just not my bag, baby.
If you do find old comics, handle them carefully and get them properly protected to maximize the value, condition is everything.
*I know I don't have to split profits with you, but what fun is having money if you don't share. If I do find something, I will preserve it, and contact you... Oh, and you can't call baby until our second date! Lol

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#442380 Feb 6, 2013
oops, I meant call me baby! bahahahah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Mia Copa 599,783
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 14 min Dennis 42
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 15 min Mia 6,487
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min Mia 864,867
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Justice League_ 2,009
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 2 hr rohit 456
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 40,884
White Lives MATTER 8 hr Burke Devlin 113
More from around the web