Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
Wake up peeps
Three Christians in a car are driving at high speed and fall off a cliff.

What''s the problem?

There are five seats in the car!
Claire Voyage

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
Wake up peeps
Jesus comes down to Earth. in these days of computer graohics and illusionists performing the seemingly impossible, no one really takes him seriously. Fishes and loaves are easy to conjure.

He calls a meeting with some "true believers" disciples (Psst, not you, Clown!).

"What can I do to make them believe me?" he implores.

There is silence, but eventually one discple pipes up; "You need a miracle that really can't be faked my lord - Why don't you wak on water."

Jesus ponders this. "Yes thats a great idea."

So Jesus declares he will perform his feat. There are provisions made to demonstrate that no trickery is being used. Accordingly, the world's press is gathered. Jesus gets in a boat with a couple of discples and they row out to the centre of the lake.

"Behold" cries Jesus "Behold the power of the Lord! I shall walk from this boat across this water to you."

Jesus then steps out of the boat and plunges straight through the water to the bottom of the lake. Coughing and spluttering, he eventually pulls himself to the shore. When he gets there almost everybody has left apart from a few disciples. Still coughing Jesus pulls himself up, and asks "Well what did I do wrong then??"

The disciple looks him up and down and with a cocked eyebrow asks. "Did you have those holes in your feet last time you did that??"
Claire Voyage

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
Wake up peeps
How does a Christian remove his condom?

He farts.
Claire Voyage

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
Wake up peeps
Before you go spouting off, I am not anti-Christian. I think everyone should one one. It's right there, in The Bible.
Claire Voyage

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
Wake up peeps
Why did the Christian cross the road?

His dick was stuck in the chicken.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Ron Wyatt? hahaa...
http://www.christiananswers.net/abr
Geologist Steve Austin of the Institute for Creation Research recently examined evidence from a site on the west side of the Dead Sea (at the foot of Masada), suggested by Ron Wyatt as the location of the destroyed Biblical city of Sodom. Austin is one of the few geologists to have critically examined evidence from this region in light of Wyatt's claims. The site was recently visited, and the geological features were photographed by Robert Brecka of Baltimore, MD. Austin examined Breckaユs photos and also tested and evaluated samples from the area.
Having studied the geology of the local Lisan Marl in both Israel and Jordan, Austin noted the samples were typical of lake environments.L(...) Based on Brecka's photographs, Austin saw no reason to believe there was anything that was not a natural geological feature. While not totally ruling it out, he did not observe anything suggesting modification by human activity.
The Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) also does not believe there is any evidence for ancient artifacts or structures at the site. Yet, they were favorable to Brecka's interest and encouraged him to apply for an excavation permit.(Photographs and a fuller report of the geological features at this site, believed by Ron Wyatt to be the destroyed city of Sodom, will appear in a coming issue of ABR's quarterly magazine Bible and Spade.)
The above and more info from a Christian site detailing Wyatts scams.
http://www.tentmaker.org/Dew/Dew7/D7-AGreatCh...
http://www.tentmaker.org/WAR/love_money_wyatt...
http://www.tentmaker.org/WAR/index.html
Even the ICR recognizes Ron Wyatt as a scam artist.
He doesn't help your assertions.
You shouldn't use Ron Wyatt for anything but as an example of why real archaeologist do legitimate work and "amateur" archaeologists are not trustworthy and essentially irrelevant and without merit.
Ron Wyatt is a charlatan.
This popped up on my Nutwatch program this morning. Ray Cold Comfort, re-hashing some of the same old BS we see here every day: http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/beyond-atheism-bel...

Seriously, they KNOW these arguments have all been thoroughly refuted - and yet...
Claire Voyage

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
Wake up peeps
A blind rabbit and a blind viper ran into each other one day. The viper asked the rabbit "What are you?"

The rabbit replied "Well I have a fluffy tail, long ears and long feet."

The snake said "Oh you must be a rabbit."

The rabbit asked the snake, "Ok so what do you look like?"

The snake explained, "I am slimy, have a forked tongue, and release poison from my mouth."

The rabbit exclaimed, "Oh you must be a preacher!."
Claire Voyage

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
Wake up peeps
When Jesus returns, you'd better not have any M&Ms. The way those things fall through his hands really pisses him off.

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Claire Voyage wrote:
<quoted text>Before you go spouting off, I am not anti-Christian. I think everyone should one one. It's right there, in The Bible.
Some of those WERE funny...

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Claire Voyage wrote:
<quoted text>Three Christians in a car are driving at high speed and fall off a cliff.
What''s the problem?
There are five seats in the car!
IMO...atheist...agnostics...ca n be just as disrespectful as Christians can be to our beliefs or lack there of.

IMO...if you want them to be respect your beliefs...try showing some to them.

There are plenty of Christians that you can do battle with on their doctrine without degrading all of them.

I find your tactics as unappealing as some of theirs.

Sometimes I find it hard to differentiate between their behavior and that of the non-believer.

BTW There are pedophiles that also claim to be atheist.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you." Nietzsche

There ya go...someone to criticize besides the Christians.
Claire Voyage

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>This popped up on my Nutwatch program this morning. Ray Cold Comfort, re-hashing some of the same old BS we see here every day: http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/beyond-atheism-bel...
Seriously, they KNOW these arguments have all been thoroughly refuted - and yet...
Here is Ray Comfort being interviewed by Matt Dillahunty and Russel Glasser of "The Atheist Edperience". He almost appears to acknowledge that he is in on his own joke.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...

James Randi exposed many alleged farther healers. They would pull up to churches and unload old wheelchairs from the back of a truck. They would many of those waiting in line, fully capable of walking, into the wheelchairs under the guise of comfort instead of standing in line for hours. They would wheel them in, giving the audience the impression that they were unable to walk and in this old wheelchair for many years. Of course, the evangelist approached the wheelchair and pulled them to their feet.

One woman who was placed in a chair, when asked after the show if she thought twice about whether this trickery was dishonest exclaimed, "We'll, I don't know, but he said he cured my menstrual cramps!"

Before you Christians scoff, Google the wheelchair bit. It is still in use today. Your religion is a sham.
Claire Voyage

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO...atheist...agnostics...ca n be just as disrespectful as Christians can be to our beliefs or lack there of.
IMO...if you want them to be respect your beliefs...try showing some to them.
There are plenty of Christians that you can do battle with on their doctrine without degrading all of them.
I find your tactics as unappealing as some of theirs.
Sometimes I find it hard to differentiate between their behavior and that of the non-believer.
BTW There are pedophiles that also claim to be atheist.
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you." Nietzsche
There ya go...someone to criticize besides the Christians.
You know what, I don't care.

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Claire Voyage wrote:
<quoted text>Here is Ray Comfort being interviewed by Matt Dillahunty and Russel Glasser of "The Atheist Edperience". He almost appears to acknowledge that he is in on his own joke.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
James Randi exposed many alleged farther healers. They would pull up to churches and unload old wheelchairs from the back of a truck. They would many of those waiting in line, fully capable of walking, into the wheelchairs under the guise of comfort instead of standing in line for hours. They would wheel them in, giving the audience the impression that they were unable to walk and in this old wheelchair for many years. Of course, the evangelist approached the wheelchair and pulled them to their feet.
One woman who was placed in a chair, when asked after the show if she thought twice about whether this trickery was dishonest exclaimed, "We'll, I don't know, but he said he cured my menstrual cramps!"
Before you Christians scoff, Google the wheelchair bit. It is still in use today. Your religion is a sham.
Bananas.

One likes The Amazing.

Comfort (is that really his name?), not so much.

I may just remove him from my Nutwatch list.
He's a caricature of himself.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Batman wasn't a superhero, right ?
Batman's association with his friends in the 'Justice League' allows him the title of Super Hero...by proxy. Lol

Plus, he saved Gotham city. Lol.. I Love Batman!(a man in uniform, okay costume)

Good morning my X, and G_O_D.:)

ps I'm going to do my morning run, and I'll be back. X, I'll wave when I run by. Have the 'Hot Grits ready?:)

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Professor. I spoke of this majority stance to you last night. What's interesting is to note the changes since the first Christian Church up to this date as far as what the majority accepted and believed and what they didn't. With the constant changes by the RCC Hierarchy adding dogma and twisting doctrine further to keep the modern "natives" happy and heaven-bound along with the splintering denominations of the rest of the Protestants, what was once the minority view is now majority and vice-versa in many areas. A few examples of that would be divorce and remarriage, female clergy, procreation adaptations, along with adjustments concerning gays and biblical interpretation.
The Bible never changed, man changed the Bible, or the interpretation of it. It would be terribly bad for business to tell the large percentage of the congregations that they were living in perpetual sin and must not live as society deems acceptable. Since the church was not going to change the majority in the way they lived, then the church had to change the interpretation of these sins as to be acceptable for their eternal future.
Silly churches in their carnal greed and lust. They can change their laws all they want to have that warm and fuzzy feeling for their loyal supporters, but God's Law stands true, and is the only one that they will be judged by. In other words, "The Church", more than ever, is leading their own straight to the gates of hell to keep one of the largest businesses in the world at the top of the list of monetary gains. Fits right in with what the Bible states concerning wealth, greed, and lust of the materialism of this world that will not enter heaven.
Sorry I got carried away. I am quite passionate on what most of the churches are doing to change the God that never changes.
I agree but I also have evidence that such things have been going on since before the Sumerians ever scratch clay with a stick.
I do not believe that the Sumerian texts are "The Words of God" nor any of it's descendants throught Judaism into Christianity and Islam right down to the Book of Morman.

All written by men with political, economical, societal and personal agendas built into them.

My futile goal is to try to remove the wheat from the shaff. Might be a waste of time but it sure i better than playing with rosary beeds.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
....... friends in the 'Justice League' allows .......
Plus, he saved Gotham city....)
Mayor Guiliani is a superhero. LOL

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Claire Voyage wrote:
<quoted text>You know what, I don't care.
I didn't for one second think that you would care.

To speak up against the crudeness of one group and ignore the crudeness of another is hypocritical IMO. To remain silent is an indication of either condoning, agreeing or just being a hypocrit.

Yes...I know...you don't care about that either.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Batman's association with his friends in the 'Justice League' allows him the title of Super Hero....
That one reason why Satan is a deity.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words...you missed her while she was gone.
You ole softie you!
I was thinking the very same thing. Had company for several days, things to do with my family and RFA done on the left side of my back at 7:30 yesterday morning.

So I'll try to make up by writing a few posts today though my back is still quite painful and I have some laundry to do.

Had guest who brought a Rottweiler and a black lab. The Rottweiler fell in love with me after the first day and would come up and lay her head on my lap so I would pet her. Her owner says she has never done that with anyone in her whole 8 years of life. Guess she knows who loves her!

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>

why don't you concern yourself with what you can control and leave God with what He does?:)
Why don't you take your own advice on this?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

470 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Cisco Kid 532,770
Last Word + 2 5 min andet1987 79
Shock Poll: 40% Still not Sure Obama is America... 6 min Fa-Foxy 23
6.5 inches big or small? (Feb '13) 6 min andet1987 12
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 9 min JOHN 4,700
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min BenAdam 720,520
Birthers question Obama's citizenship and passport (Oct '11) 29 min yon 71
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr eyeful 172,395
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr Szajen 75
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 hr Krackerjacks 115,083
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000