Why I’m no longer a Christian

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#442466 Feb 6, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you think the holocaust was all about, dr., and what do you think the book of revelation(among others) fore-tells???
According to the Revelation of John, it foretells that millions of pretend Christians like you are going straight to hell. Read it sometime.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#442467 Feb 6, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't doubt that your guy had the stuff, just don't know enough to say how he got it. You could be right. I think Charlton got their start printing sheet music.
At 6 ro 12 years old, not a question I could even formulate. "They came from Unca Skippy" is about all I remember.

Wish I had them now, not so much to sell but for the memories.

I still have my 60's German SOTW GI Joe figure though.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#442468 Feb 6, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I think more Monty Python references would help.
"If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another five minutes."
I love that skit.
No you don't!

LOL

“"None shall pass"”

There

#442469 Feb 6, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> According to the Revelation of John, it foretells that millions of pretend Christians like you are going straight to hell. Read it sometime.
They fail to realise that the bulk of the NT is addressed to them, not outsiders.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#442470 Feb 6, 2013
Why do you keep bringing up your brother in christ Adolph Hitler?
<quoted text>
Can you explain how that's going to happen, since you keep telling us that yours is the majority religion? I've asked you this before, and you never answered.
No balls, no glory, assup.
<quoted text>
All you do is project your hatred onto others.
And what the hell is a "they sayer?" Which "they" are you babbling about?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
THEY SAY - is the religion of the unbelieving world.
Did you just make that up? That doesn't make sense. Have you been doing drugs again?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> you know, whenever you hear someone say "they say...blah blah blah" about something they heard on the news or read in a news magazine.
You mean like in your church, "they say" "Oooooh, lawdy lawdy, the 'Pocalypse is comin'!! The ANTICHRIST IS HERE!!"

*Those* "they-sayers?" The ones who sound just like you?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> the unblievers automatically believe it cuz it comes from their trusted source of information; their bible, if you will.
As opposed to you believers who automatically believe everything that comes from *your* "trusted" source of (*snicker!*) information--your bible, if *you* will?

Sounds like you're projecting your own failings again, Mahmoud.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text> it's always negative information about what to do/not do about some speculated pending danger.
Negative information, like "Satan is going to get you!" and "The rapture is coming!" and "The end times are here--the bible says so!!" and "You're a christ-killer!"
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>-'they say' it's going to be a terrible flu season so get a flu shot-
And you find something wrong with the medical community warning us of a bad flu year? Do you *want* people to get sick, and possibly die just because they don't believe in your particular sick and hateful religion? You're a real piece of....work.

Are you saying that if people don't subscribe to your cult, they should just die?

Dude, what is your malfunction?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#442471 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Amyl nitrite??
WOW! Haven't heard that reference since the 80's.
I preferred phenythalamine.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#442472 Feb 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Juicy! G_O_D is a nut... I like him but he is as nutty as Kaitlin, or Annie, or the new cry-baby on the thread Janitor, Chess, & X are a couple of nuts LOL also... They all hang-out @ the Marijuana Farmer's Market Midnight Madness Celebration? waaaaay to much...
I haven't even *seen* any weed since... oh, man.

Y'think you can find me some?

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#442473 Feb 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Juicy! G_O_D is a nut... I like him but he is as nutty as Kaitlin, or Annie, or the new cry-baby on the thread Janitor, Chess, & X are a couple of nuts LOL also... They all hang-out @ the Marijuana Farmer's Market Midnight Madness Celebration? waaaaay to much...
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys have a Marijuana Farmer's Market? WOW O_O
I wish *we* did.

I can't believe that the same state that went to Obama also voted *against* legalizing weed. What the hell??

Obama: "Yes, I smoked and I inhaled." And he's still got all the weed he wants while telling the rest of us we can't have any. What a son of a bitch.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#442474 Feb 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
They fail to realise that the bulk of the NT is addressed to them, not outsiders.
they don't want to believe it applies to them. Then they'd have to live by it.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#442475 Feb 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Every ignorant post she makes is a lie straight from hell..
I do *not* live with you.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#442476 Feb 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>leghumper
Confession noted.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#442477 Feb 6, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the burden of proof lies on the wild, difficult to believe claim; that God does not exist....
Sorry, darlin', but it's no one's obligation to disprove *your* difficult to believe claim that your bible god does exist.

You make the claim; you are obligated to prove it. If it's so easy to prove, why don't you?

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#442478 Feb 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> Coach Clownie has to laugh to himself as he steamrolls the Chess Nut. The Coach takes Chess's crack pipe, slaps the delusional atheist reject up side his brainless pumpkin head; gives the poor chump/chimp a couple of bananas and points him in the direction of X's HOT GRITS STAND...
"It's that way boy"!...ya hear
You have a really vivid imagination; it must be a result of all those years of huffing paint.

No wonder you believe in jeebus!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#442479 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I haven't even *seen* any weed since... oh, man.
Y'think you can find me some?
We have the Amish growing it out here. Ask for the 'Green Corn'.

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#442480 Feb 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! Haven't heard that reference since the 80's.
I preferred phenythalamine.
I think I saw it in "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas," with Johnny Depp playing Hunter S. Thompson.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#442481 Feb 6, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> Coach Clownie has to laugh to himself as he steamrolls the Chess Nut. The Coach takes Chess's crack pipe, slaps the delusional atheist reject up side his brainless pumpkin head; gives the poor chump/chimp a couple of bananas and points him in the direction of X's HOT GRITS STAND...
"It's that way boy"!...ya hear
Christian fantasy.

It's a requirement of that religion.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#442484 Feb 7, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Okie dokie,I hear ya... How do I get there? I don't think they put anything in mine except water :/
You have a law suit

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#442485 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
You have a really vivid imagination; it must be a result of all those years of huffing paint.
No wonder you believe in jeebus!
shut yo pie hole

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#442486 Feb 7, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian fantasy.
It's a requirement of that religion.
Another lame post....are you drunk again? put down that crack pipe !!! ya hear

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#442487 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
I do *not* live with you.
do you want to?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Aura Mytha 973,930
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Dr Banonator 64,561
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 11 min ImFree2Choose 2,598
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Robert F 654,382
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 18 min Peter Ross 849
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 29 min bad bob 183,213
What color will Taylor Swift's baby be? 1 hr Johnny 6
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 106,599
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr Brian_G 281,947
More from around the web