Why I’m no longer a Christian

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#442145 Feb 5, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks dusty,Now that we have that settled, maybe we can get the Palestinians and the Israelis to agree on peace. DUSTY<>CLOWNIE TO THE RESCUE
Who is rid'n who ta the meet'n?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#442147 Feb 5, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
here's the list of meds that i take: 0!
what's on your list, "dr"?
Alieve and Alka Seltzer

“"None shall pass"”

There

#442148 Feb 5, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
no hate here.....
You are just being an ahole for no reason at all. OK

“"None shall pass"”

There

#442149 Feb 5, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
One True God
The other 'supernatural beings' you believe in are real but not "True" ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#442150 Feb 5, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
... A Christian is simply someone who follows Christ, believes on Him, and loves Him more than self....
So what do you call some one who believes in Jesus, accepts Jesus as the final Levitican Atonement, tries to follow what Jesus taught but rejects the Greek concept of "Christ" and the pagan doctrines of Paul ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#442151 Feb 5, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
...A non-Christian is a person who does not believe the Christian myth....
Which one ? <smile>

“"None shall pass"”

There

#442153 Feb 5, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Never before has the watering down been more extreme. Breaking the Catholic monopoly was the first step and they've been skewing ever since.
This is a good thing. They can no longer muster a majority.
And..thanks to Dispensationalism, if someone does begin to unite the religion, he will be deemed the Anti-Christ and the watering down will continue.
The slow painful death of a religion.
Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends.
We're so glad you could attend, come inside, come inside.
I guess I should start calling myself a "Real Christian". Every little bit helps. <smile>

“"None shall pass"”

There

#442154 Feb 5, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
no can do! i guess y'all need to go back to the 'final solution' drawing board! maybe our president will make it so no one can form a militia with weapons to fight against y'all if you begin gassing christians and conservatives who just can't seem to hate God like y'all!
constitution be damned!- after all a mental case DID shoot up an elementary school! that's gotta be enough for you 'they sayers' to panic and surrender your rights!
WOW! You are dangerously paranoid.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#442155 Feb 5, 2013
Well...I see clownie's feelings are still hurt. He's still ranting and raving cause...well...I don't know why.

Carry on clownie...I think X would say that your helpin' the cause...whatever that might be.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#442156 Feb 5, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>Yes we can.:) Aren't we supposed to live by example?
That's what I was thinking.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#442157 Feb 5, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a Brave New World
Or, we're Michael York's Peter Ustinov.(Beware: obscure reference)
Praise The Ford.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#442158 Feb 5, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
I saw this on another thread, and thought it was funny...(caution, one bad word, Lol)

An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.

"Okay," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass.
Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"

The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea." To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss God, Heaven and Hell, or life after death, when you don't know sh--?"

And then she went back to reading her book.
:)
Lol

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#442159 Feb 5, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, making fun of other people through jokes time. I wanna play.

Little Johnny and his parents were all atheists. Johnny's first grade teacher was a Christian.

One day the teacher asked the class, "who believes in God?"

Everyone but little Johnny raised their hand.

The teacher scowled and looked sternly at little Johnny, and asked him, in front of the class, why he didn't believe in God.

Johnny said, "well my mother is an atheist, my father is an atheist, and I'm an atheist too.

The teacher grinned and said, "if your father was an idiot and your mother was an idiot, what would you be then?

Little Johnny thought for a moment and then said,

"Well, then I suppose I would be a Christian."
Lol

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#442160 Feb 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>No.
Ther ain't gonna be no jok'n in heaven neither. Ever see yer god joke? NOPE! That's left fer us "haughty" folks who owns firesuits.
If God didn't have a sense of humour he would not have made funny people.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#442161 Feb 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>The other 'supernatural beings' you believe in are real but not "True" ?
Not gods.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#442162 Feb 5, 2013
An minister was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the minister. "How about God, or Heaven or Hell, or life after death?" as he smiled smugly.

"Okay," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass.
Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"

The minister, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea." To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss God, Heaven and Hell, or life after death, when you don't know sh--?"

And then she went back to reading her book.
:)

^^^^The orignal version^^^

“"None shall pass"”

There

#442163 Feb 5, 2013
A Preist ask a little girl, "What do you woan to be when you grow up ?"

The little girl replies, "A prostitute."

The Preist, visibly shaken, asks, "What did you say ?"

"A prostitute.", says the girl.

"Thank God", says the Preist, "I thought you said Protestant."

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#442164 Feb 5, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>The preceding post is from a (LMAO!!!) loser atheist fan who would give his left nut (if s/he had one) to be an Clownie look alike. See you pulled your nose out of Chess's @ss long enough to post. Truth is, it wasn't worth your time ... so, you have Coach Clownie's permission to proceed with your hemorrhoid impersonation...
wtf?

Is this supposed to make any sense?

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#442165 Feb 5, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes your POPE in Rome..
www.who-is-the-antichrist.org
This has long been known. Of course, you have bigger problems.
I'm not catholic.

You are clueless.

“You Can't Throw MeTo TheWolves”

Since: May 10

THEY COME WHEN I CALL

#442166 Feb 5, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Which king James Version?
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Authorized
Authorized by whom?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Pastor Catcher 47,998
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 11 min Halle Berry Sister 3,676
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min hojo 646,363
Renzenberger : STEALING MILLIONS from their dri... (Feb '15) 23 min Jpfresh 32
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 33 min WasteWater 2,014
Ladies, what is the sexual act you most enjoy? 1 hr James 7
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr oneear69 971,572
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Ficken Facts 105,584
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 6 hr Brian_G 12
More from around the web