“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#442036 Feb 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Don't fret now...we'er work'n on a cure fer as we speaks.
i know you are! y'all have been re-grouping since your most recent attempt at the 'final solution' within germany. you lil german sheep-dog you!;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#442037 Feb 5, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I detected no hate.
Maybe you're projecting.
no hate here. let's see if we can chat without insults/hate and remain considerate:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#442038 Feb 5, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, slave.
oouuuch! i'll concede that i'm a slave to my new, born-again nature if you'll concede that you're a slave to your fallen/corrupted nature....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#442039 Feb 5, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to BibleJesus. According to him, it was a suicide.
"No one takes [my life] from me, but I lay it down of my own accord."
But if you wanna call BibleJesus a liar....
<quoted text>
How'd that work out for him?
how about that we agree to disagree that i'm a child of God by faith in Christ and that you're a child of the devil by the lack thereof?:)

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#442040 Feb 5, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
in other words - you got a flu shot cuz 'they said' you should and you were scared.
'they say' Christianity is a bad influence and that's why your here, cuz you're a 'they say' lil sheep-punk!
if/when you rebel against 'them' you'll be a part of the family of God! it ain't for the faint-of-heart lil sheep tho:)
One can easily tell you are used to dealing with a "prison grade" mentality. Only they could accept something from your shitty analogy.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#442041 Feb 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The theif was a theif. It has nothing to do with Satan.
If the Romans didn't kill Jesus he would have choked to death on all the words Christians shove in his mouth.
If Jesus believed Satan was a real supernatural being (AKA deity, god) then he was a very sinful Jew.
actually Jesus interpreted the parable Himself and called the thief satan.

BOOYA!!!

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#442042 Feb 5, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
oouuuch! i'll concede that i'm a slave to my new, born-again nature if you'll concede that you're a slave to your fallen/corrupted nature....
More "prison grade" mentality...it works there but not here.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#442043 Feb 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
As I said, you haven't a clue what the latest Christian buzzwird means. Its as phoney as the latest crap "Brag on God!"
You clowns are just playing an MMRPG called Christianity.
stop fighting and just c'mon in DOG, you're only excluding yourself!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#442044 Feb 5, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
No; because "friends" don't lie to their other "friends."
:-(

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#442045 Feb 5, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>]
According to Pope Gregory--someone you say is a catholic atheist and antichrist. I'm shocked that you are in agreement with an antichrist catholic pope. I guess you'll kiss *anyone's* ass, as long as they tell you what you want to hear.
The Pope's "lord" is not *your* "lord," remember? He's antichrist. You said so.
you sound like a lil imature brat and since you keep refusing my friendship......

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#442046 Feb 5, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't worry too much about how people label me...now if they want to pay my bills...hold my hand when I am sick...and all that kind of stuff...then maybe...but only maybe...be concerned about how they label me.
We are all just glad that clownie is on your side of the fence! Sorry!
:-)
I really have no idea other than what you posted to me earlier that you had been called. Labels are so inaccurate most of the time. We can label ourselves and others any way we wish, but that is not normally reliable. Many have even labeled themselves quite inaccurately so how could they label others? I tend to use non-believers and believers on these sort of boards and that is sufficient. Anything beyond that is not my right to "judge".

As far as I'm concerned he's nowhere near my side of the fence, not in spiritual beliefs or normal adult behavior. There are so many fences of "Christian" beliefs now that it is a maze of confusion and some are further apart than not believing at all. Those that claim Christ are much more responsible for misrepresenting Him than those that don't believe at all.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#442047 Feb 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>You polythiests crack me up.
One True God

Location hidden

#442048 Feb 5, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>Hey now, I thought you and I made a connection ;)
Never! Lol...

Topix Badlands

#442049 Feb 5, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>OMG you are a bigger whiner than Annie! I don't believe you are a christian... sorry I just don't buy it.. ye ole demon
I would be laughing too hard to type if yours wasn't such a pathetic response. If I'm not a Christian, what pray tell am I? What do you think a Christian is? Someone like you? A Christian is simply someone who follows Christ, believes on Him, and loves Him more than self. Are your actions of including God in your 3-ring circus putting God ahead of you and in the best light you can? Even children I know and have seen display their love of Christ would not disgrace Him in that manner. Your clown hat appears to be more of a Dunce hat.

Location hidden

#442050 Feb 5, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely NO. The mechanics are more than a cover. They are representative of what we speak. We are not to misrepresent Christ as something that is not worthy of His honor. We are to hold Him in esteem. Not belittle Him and portray Him as a buffoon and a joke.
I tell NO ONE they are heading for hell, and neither should you. There may be more that exploit the name "Christian" on Topix that are "lost" then those that do not believe. Most here are not isolated and unknowing of Christ and the Bible. They understand the concept and chose to reject it. Acceptance cannot be taught or forced, it is their choice.

They also know all about your hell, the one here and the one you sentence them to, and they likely don't believe in the latter. If anything were ever to be done through the actions of a believer, it would be showing them the love and goodness and JOY of the Lord, not threatening them if they don't do as we say. Not ONE person in this entire world will "believe" due to the fear of eternal damnation. They may be uneasy of that possibility and wear the "Christian" label and even go to church just in case, but it in no manner can make them a believer unless it is their desire and God's will.

Scare tactics originated in the early churches for one reason and that was monetary gain. It is still used by some denominations as their main platform. We do things differently. To focus on heaven is to seek Christ. To focus on Hell is promoting Satan.
Look at Clownies words when he talks about Christianity.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#442051 Feb 5, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
in other words - you got a flu shot cuz 'they said' you should and you were scared.
'they say' Christianity is a bad influence and that's why your here, cuz you're a 'they say' lil sheep-punk!
if/when you rebel against 'them' you'll be a part of the family of God! it ain't for the faint-of-heart lil sheep tho:)
ďThe Bible is not a book for the faint of heart -- it is a book full of all the greed and glory and violence and tenderness and sex and betrayal that benefits mankind. It is not the collection of pretty little anecdotes mouthed by pious little church mice -- it does not so much nibble at our shoe leather as it cuts to the heart and splits the marrow from the bone. It does not give us answers fitted to our small-minded questions, but truth that goes beyond what we even know to ask.Ē

&#8213; Rich Mullins

Location hidden

#442052 Feb 5, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>OMG you are a bigger whiner than Annie! I don't believe you are a christian... sorry I just don't buy it.. ye ole demon
Chill Clownie... Lol

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#442053 Feb 5, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Son?
I only know one way to find out.

Can I borrow your car?

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#442054 Feb 5, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it's always been individuals making a decision for Christ...
Well...

I can't argue against that.

*doink*

Topix Badlands

#442055 Feb 5, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>The preceding is another in a long line of ignorant, lame brain posts by the brainless twit, AnnieJ! The bozo intelligent thought forgot! Well, at least you're consistently stupid, and the leader when it comes to hot air, nonsense. It's common knowledge that ALL non-believers are chumps.. and you fit perfect...
Bro. Clownie
It is quite evident that Annie is very intelligent, and has more respect for honor and sincerity than you. I have read few of your many posts that vary much in content from one another. It is my personal observation that you are using this clown act because you are not able to keep up with the knowledge that many of these posters have concerning Christianity. Since it would really bite to show yourself less equipped then these non-believers you play the class clown and avoid having to address anything of relevance less you fail and fall. Psych 101.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Moses convince God that He was wrong? 9 min hpcaban 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Darwins Stepchild 830,229
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 24 min Paul Porter1 99,247
liston is here and still dancing wilth new pro... (May '13) 24 min stee 22
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 26 min Halle Berry Sister 2,303
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 44 min Robert F 585,716
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 46 min lovewithin 40,216
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr dr Shrink 611,943
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr RiccardoFire 3,923
More from around the web