satan only wishes he was a deity.
You polythiests crack me up.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#441981 Feb 4, 2013
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason I asked him that, on some of Dr. Shrinks posts to me he said he was an honest man...Old habits are hard to break.....LOL Didn't want to go there again.LOL He was probably on the up and up. I saw on one of your posts to some Christian, you talk to him often on the other site, you mentioned Yeshua not sure on the spelling but it was also called another name, that was similar that had been taken out of the King James Bible. I had heard that name, in a dream...like it was written. Not one person knew what it meant. I looked it up the moment I saw it on your post. It was the Messiah. Explains my dream now.......My church is small, man made doctrines don't exist in our church. It is in the country, out in the boonies. LOL I don't think I could handle the big fancy churches, the people are all like family, have been in my life since I have been a child. They have all grown old, I am the youngest , and well you know how old I am. LOL I don't have the heart to ever leave them, our preacher is in his late seventies, and has been my second dad. They all are like a second family to me....I have missed since I got hurt on the ice, now that I have put up my crutches have graduated to the cane....and my ramp has melted....soooooooo I am not going to be home bound for long! LOL I hope to throw the cane in 6-8 week. Believe me, I am going to throw it too! LOL That should be around spring, if I can work it out right! LOL
I am glad you are healing. As for beliefs. We can only believe what our own hearts tell us. Often that is in error but it is the best we can do. As long as we don't force it on others or use it to harm anyone I see no problem with that.

There is a lot of arguing on these threads but as long as it just that maybe it helps people get out their frustations without shedding blood or tears.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#441982 Feb 4, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
There is no antichrist.
<quoted text>
I wouldn't. If the whole professorship thing doesn't work out, you might get an "Antichrist" traveling gig with Ozzy Osbourne, Judas Priest and AC/DC, and scare the hell out of all the fundies. Get a bottle of olive oil and mix in some red food die, and spit blood all over the audience, and let it run down your chin and shirt front; it'll be a blast!
Already played that gig. Glad I didn't quit my day job. LOL
socci

Lawson, MO

#441983 Feb 4, 2013
NOT_G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually we have massive amounts of archeological evidence, scientific research and historical documents to disprove most of Christianity's claims about the Bible.

Yet cant name even ONE outside the censored textbooks.

LOL - doesnt work on the internets.

Go ahead. This should be fun.
socci

Lawson, MO

#441984 Feb 4, 2013
There is no antichrist.

Yes your POPE in Rome..

www.who-is-the-antichrist.org

This has long been known. Of course, you have bigger problems.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#441985 Feb 4, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes your POPE in Rome..
www.who-is-the-antichrist.org
This has long been known. Of course, you have bigger problems.
LOL *snort*

Christians is funny.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#441986 Feb 4, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL *snort*
Christians is funny.
Or terrifying. Like clowns, it depends on the individual. <smile>
Claire Voyage

UK

#441987 Feb 5, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
But, we all know who you are... Huh, Disambiguity, bigger baby jeebus, chess jurist, mike, anagramchronist, etc.
We? The best part about you? Nothing. But, if forced, no matter how stupid and wrong you are, you stay stupid and wrong. What is an angramchronist, moron? What is disambiguity? Those aren't even words. Why would Jeebus be a bigger baby? Why does chess need a jury?

What happened in your life to make you what you are?
an honest man

Australia

#441988 Feb 5, 2013
you are write on most ofwhat you said apart from the fact that following some of the book of christianity and not following other isnt acceptable either. i never half asse anything. christianity has too many mistakes in every book, sect and therefor non is authentic of jesus times. and having faith in religion means even if you dont like it you belive and practice it. i dont belive in many parts of the book only some which makes me not a chritian at all. faith or no faith. if god come down and said to kill you i probably would since that was actually from god. abraham did almost kill his son isaac and then god came down and stopped it. that part id almost believe since having that much faith would get you to do what god actually tells you. unfortunelty christians dont even have that much faith as abraham did and they know themselves theres somethin missin dude. i can give ya facts if ya want. im aganostic. that lady you debating with is retarded lmao. shes a lady i would bother with her. too much emotion not enough study and research lol
Claire Voyage

UK

#441989 Feb 5, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> thanks for being a fan WW
Yo, Ronald, the Hamburglar called. He's disappointed at your Grimace during your last session of Mayor McFrumundaCheese.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#441990 Feb 5, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>We are on topix!!!! Damn, looks like the great surgeon of Topix, Dr. Clownie, will have to be called on ... to once again surgically remove the Janitor's nose from the non believers @ss.in fact I don't think you would make a wart on a christians @ss... IMO if you don't like my post just skip over and spread your lies somewhere else....
BRO CLOWNIE
Clownie...I think that she is only trying to tell you the same thing that many of us have said...

You make Christianity sound as if it is a 3-ring circus.

Well...after rereading that...maybe you are doing a great job.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages.........."

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#441991 Feb 5, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>We are on topix!!!! Damn, looks like the great surgeon of Topix, Dr. Clownie, will have to be called on ... to once again surgically remove the Janitor's nose from the non believers @ss.in fact I don't think you would make a wart on a christians @ss... IMO if you don't like my post just skip over and spread your lies somewhere else....
BRO CLOWNIE
I'm "spreading lies"? Then what would it be that you are spreading, manure? It amazes me that a grown man could continue to post at this immature level among intelligent posters. Considering you keep replying I will continue to enlighten you on your misrepresentation of believers and what they stand for as the rest of us must wear the same label as you of "Christian" when we have little common ground and do not condone your tomfoolery.

Yes, this is just Topix, not a church. But you are here to supposedly represent Christ and His Word, not just to shoot the breeze. No matter where you do it, it should show respect and bring light upon His name, not something childish that advertises you don't even take what you post serious. There is nothing even remotely associated between the Lord and clowns. Before you even post that's exactly how you are perceived. Too many now see Christianity as a joke and those believing and preaching His Word as clowns as it is. There's no need to validate that belief further.

You cannot change God whether you speak of Him on Topix, in the church, on the street, or anywhere else. If you uphold Him, then you are showing Him to be nothing but a clown and a big joke. It is really a shame you could even think of doing that. Certainly isn't the way to draw others to the reality of God's promise. Or not even the way to debate with adults.

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#441992 Feb 5, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Clownie...I think that she is only trying to tell you the same thing that many of us have said...
You make Christianity sound as if it is a 3-ring circus.
Well...after rereading that...maybe you are doing a great job.
"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages.........."
Yes, you're quite right, and I tend to agree with most of your posts more than many that may label you in another way. I don't tell others what they must believe, but when believers are all thrown in to the same category of "Christian" and then some behave in a manner quite unbecoming in the process, or spread false doctrine, that reflects not only on the rest of us, but on the Lord we represent.

If someone wants to play games, that's fine to post in a secular approach without speaking of ones faith and Christian beliefs. The two should not be combined as they oppose each other. I see more Topix "Christians" all the time on the religious forums and threads that may combine scripture, profanity, sex, judging who is heaven or hell-bound, and attacks all within one post. These things should not be.
duststorm

League City, TX

#441993 Feb 5, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
But, we all know who you are... Huh, Disambiguity, bigger baby jeebus, chess jurist, mike, anagramchronist, etc.
Partner of MissizLivin'inSin.
duststorm

League City, TX

#441994 Feb 5, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Which king James Version?
Authorized

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#441995 Feb 5, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...in don't know if he lives in a pen but he makes me think of a scene in Romper Room.
Gut Stomper takes out his magic mirror...
"Romper, bomper, stomper boo. Tell me, tell me, tell me, do. Magic Mirror, tell me today, have all my friends had fun at play?
Who do I see out in Topixland today?
"I can see X and Chess Jurist and Mac and Water Nymph and Kaitlyn and BT and AnnieJ" and so on. Oh and there is KittenKodder too.
If you would like to have your name added to the list just send it in...no last names please.
Hey you, long time no see.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#441996 Feb 5, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
satan only wishes he was a deity.
Hey now, I thought you and I made a connection ;)
duststorm

League City, TX

#441997 Feb 5, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
I happened to be speaking to a believer about his avatar and moniker. It had nothing to do with you or your beliefs. I generally only point out to those that believe they are here on a mission from God if their presentation and outfit clash with the room.
The one I mentioned lost his way to the big top. The dog stole his red nose, the monkey stole his wig, his horn ended up where he least expected it and he can't hum a note, and the clown car is parked on his clown shoes. All I can say is give the man one of his own cigars. Bang.
Your objections are about the mechanics of how to tell a person he is lost and heading for the flames of hellfire for all eternity. There will be no escape from that perpetual unimaginable torture.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#441998 Feb 5, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL *snort*
Son?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Bongo 56,373
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min truth 650,739
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 25 min Ajay 74
Urgent Message: Dangers Of The Pokemon Game 54 min For Sure 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Steve III 45,005
Plastic bag use plummets in England 2016 1 hr kolna 1
Gay/Bi men in Leeds 1 hr John Chalmers 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr X Pendable 182,982
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 hr Hangman 971,894
More from around the web