Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen the pictures.
You might wanna re-think those thoughts.
STOMPOGENIC! NOT!
Gut Stomper on a date with one of his paramours:

Oh, Bill, don't stop here.

Oh, Bill don't stop.

Oh, Bill, don't.

Oh, Bill.

Oh!

Gulp.
Claire Voyager

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote some kernel code for your T88 in 1985!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
STOMPPODORE 64!
Fossil. Oops, gay fossil. Gossil.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahah!
Ya know we'er go'n ta hell fer indulg'n in sich laughter don'cha?
Have you bought your ticket yet...they are goin' fast. I got mine for a discount cuz I ordered early and took a midnight flight.

Now if you want to fly cargo...you can get even cheaper rates...of course you will be with all those "I do not know you" people...that could be fun. How do you feel about being in close quarters with Wasup...a clown and the Romper Room fool??? Oh...and of course...Dusty.
Claire Voyager

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> What else did Jim Jones have ta say?
Bottoms up! Hey, come to think of it, that's what Gut Stomper's "top" always says.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Claire Voyager wrote:
<quoted text>So, "Satan and his angels" have intimate, first-hand knowledge of your Jesus, but don't find it compelling enough to stop messing with your head. How, then, could those without that intimacy be expected to be compelled by it.
Heaven has been described as a place without sin. Since "Satan" has "angels", the implication is that their original domicile was Heaven. How can a place void of sin create sinners? Why would those who experience bliss, void of sin, and with intimate knowledge of God and Son, Inc., fall? How could an omnipotent, omniscient allow it and/or miss the warning signs?
If your story was not compelling enough for your god "Satan", how can a mere mortal, invested in our materialistic world for about four score, even consider it to be viable?
If your god craves to be next to humans so desperately that it created a son and had it torture-murdered to be close to humans, to fulfill the prophecy, why are we not next to the bosom of your god now? Why didn't the son return, as promised, before its contemporaries passed from Earth? Why were further stories composed as late as the 19th Century that contemporary Christians consider gospel?
I'll be waiting for even one honest, non-deflecting, non-evasive answer.
No comment...
Just messin' with Satan, he likes to toy with me... he seems to show up when he sees his name...
Claire Voyager

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Snevaeh legna wrote:
Was Satan an angel?... Anyone?
Christian view...
In the beginning, Satan (called Lucifer) was God's most trusted angel, but he eventually rebelled against the Lord and thought that he could be a better king.
Islamic View...
When God made first Man and woman, God ordered all angels and Satan to bow in front of Adam and Eve, everyone did except IZAZIL, from then GOD changed his name to Satan and kicked him out of Heaven.
COG7 answer
For most Jewish and Judeo-Christians (COG7) these are the beliefs according to Satan. Satan was never an angel of God.
A Jewish Answer
Satan in Hebrew is HaSatan (literally The Enemy). The belief that Satan was an Angel comes from Christian-Pagan doctrines. In Judaism this is not the case. Judaism never holds such beliefs. God is the one who created light and darkness, and created good and evil.(Isaiah 45:7
Other Views...
&#8206;"Satan" means "opposer", and was usually a title for anyone who didn't agree with Yahweh's supposed ways. All according to the "divine" plan.
When Jesus refers to Satan as "falling from heaven like lightning" it refers to Satan losing his role as the "prosecutor" of "souls arriving" before God as Judge after their deaths.
No where in the bible does it say that Satan was ever an Angel. Nowhere.
Lucifer is not Satan, Lucifer is only mentioned one time in the bible (Isaiah 14:12) and for the record, if you read chapter 14 you will understand that Isaiah is referring to the Babylonian king.(Lucifer means day star or morning star) In Roman astronomy, Lucifer was the name given to the morning star (the star we now know by another Roman name, Venus).
Not necessarily my opinion... SL
Explain again how anyone can believe any of that convoluted, immoral nonsense.
Claire Voyager

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...
Since the first balloon flights in the late 1700&#8242;s, which were actually reviled by Christians as blasphemous, we tend to forget that heaven was originally a physical place located in the skies above the Earth (and above Palestine in particular). Naturalistic study has revealed that this is false, so Christians have moved the goal posts of heaven into a kind of immaterial, spiritual realm where it can be safe from scientific prying. This strategy fails in light of the description in that very Bible Christians claim was inspired by an omniscient, curiously, an omniscient that had almost zero knowledge of the natural word it allegedly conjured up from nothing.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.(Gen. 1:20)

Hmmm, tangible or spiritual. Even the Bible doesn't know. Too bad the science of flight forced the transformation of the interpretation. Of course, the gaps are shrinking at incredible rates, to the point that the supernatural will Snap, Crackle, and Pop away forever.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Only when you can show unity from within your religion and it's origins will you ever discover any credibility. The divisions and disagreements from within scream of corrupted sources of information (the bible).
Logic can only leave one to be very wary of association with any such teachings that have amassed 38,000+ variations of how to be "saved".
not gonna happen!

what part of Jesus' parable desrcibing how the kingdom of heaven is like a field in which a thief (satan) came at night and sowed tares among the wheat don't you understand???
Claire Voyager

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
No comment...
Just messin' with Satan, he likes to toy with me... he seems to show up when he sees his name...
So, you are incapable of answering even the most simple questions, yet, you call yourself and angel of heaven and a warrior for something that is demonstrably false. Care to buy a bridge. I can get it for you at a discount. It needs paint.
Claire Voyager

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you bought your ticket yet...they are goin' fast. I got mine for a discount cuz I ordered early and took a midnight flight.
Now if you want to fly cargo...you can get even cheaper rates...of course you will be with all those "I do not know you" people...that could be fun. How do you feel about being in close quarters with Wasup...a clown and the Romper Room fool??? Oh...and of course...Dusty.
I wouldn't share close quarters with Wassssup without a hazmat suit. That level of stupid is contagious.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell does "in Christ" mean?
when a person gets born again they're spiritually restored with God. there's lots of different terms for it; one is being 'in Christ' and it's symbolized through baptism.

you're welcome:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Jeebus was nothing more than a myth. There is no judgement. You are a pawn.
we'll see who's the pawn and who's the son. hope you have a good life!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Claire Voyager wrote:
<quoted text>So, you are incapable of answering even the most simple questions, yet, you call yourself and angel of heaven and a warrior for something that is demonstrably false. Care to buy a bridge. I can get it for you at a discount. It needs paint.
Everyone is entitled their own opinion. I choose not to answer your question...

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen the pictures.
You might wanna re-think those thoughts.
STOMPOGENIC! NOT!
do tell!:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> What else did Jim Jones have ta say?
why don't you tell me what 'THEY SAY'? them's your gods so do what 'they say' or else you'll be cusred with their curses!

did you get your flu shot?'they say' it's gonna be a BAD one!;)
Claire Voyager

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is entitled their own opinion. I choose not to answer your question...
Actually, it was a series of questions and opinion has nothing to do with it. That you choose to embrace vacuity for some sort of eternal brass ring speaks volumes about how facile your ridiculous belief system is. Thank you for proving that there is no there there.
Claire Voyager

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
when a person gets born again they're spiritually restored with God. there's lots of different terms for it; one is being 'in Christ' and it's symbolized through baptism.
You can't even find the chess board.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
If your "spirit sense" was real, then why is it no one can agree on what that is or describe it the same? It would be the same as saying "chocolate is good."
huh? millions know what it is & have described it similarly for millenia's.....
Claire Voyager

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
There's the rub. It is impossible for you, with your regenerate mind and mortal coil, to ensure that you are really born again. To claim otherwise is to presume to know the mind of God, and as you have so ferverently stated previously, mere mortals can not know the mind of God. Thereby lies your quandary.

Crises brought about by drug and alcohol abuse and/or sexual misconduct (occurring primarily among adolescents and young adults) are responsible for the majority of false conversions in evangelical and charismatic Christianity. You have already discussed your previous substance abuse and your wanton, unfulfilled sexual desires are on rampant display right here. Sin is to become sinful. You have demonstrated that you have yet to attain such a conversion. You are a false prophet. A devil in idiot's clothing. A regenerate pervert. Burn, baby, burn.
Claire Voyager

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
huh? millions know what it is & have described it similarly for millenia's.....
An argument from popularity is meaningless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

496 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min dirty white boy- 721,105
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 8 min yon 1,544
The 'REAL' reason Michael Sam's father didn't ... 15 min Doctor REALITY 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Aura Mytha 224,355
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min pusherman_ 532,918
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min Aura Mytha 256,647
So what happens if the Rams cut Michael Sams??? 25 min yon 9
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 26 min danetoo 115,283
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 14 hr kalei 79
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••