Why I’m no longer a Christian

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#442001 Feb 5, 2013
Claire Voyager wrote:
Hopefully he used some extra jelly.
Yeah, but unfortunately it was the kind made out of grapes.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#442003 Feb 5, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
....You make Christianity sound as if it is a 3-ring circus....
It isn't ?

LOL

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#442004 Feb 5, 2013
Claire Voyager wrote:
<quoted text>There's the rub. It is impossible for you, with your regenerate mind and mortal coil, to ensure that you are really born again. To claim otherwise is to presume to know the mind of God, and as you have so ferverently stated previously, mere mortals can not know the mind of God. Thereby lies your quandary.
Crises brought about by drug and alcohol abuse and/or sexual misconduct (occurring primarily among adolescents and young adults) are responsible for the majority of false conversions in evangelical and charismatic Christianity. You have already discussed your previous substance abuse and your wanton, unfulfilled sexual desires are on rampant display right here. Sin is to become sinful. You have demonstrated that you have yet to attain such a conversion. You are a false prophet. A devil in idiot's clothing. A regenerate pervert. Burn, baby, burn.
why wouldn't i share the mind of God if i'm in Christ???

"but you have the mind of Christ" bible quote

it's very evident that you're sharing your spiritual father's antichrist mind/heart....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#442005 Feb 5, 2013
Claire Voyager wrote:
<quoted text>An argument from popularity is meaningless.
EXACTLY!!!

antichrist mentality is actually the conventional wisdom of the world and always has been.

"as it was in the days of noah...."

prove to me that you think i'm a false prophet by leaving me alone;)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#442006 Feb 5, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
..."but you have the mind of Christ" bible quote....
Give Christ his mind back. Your getting shit all over it.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#442007 Feb 5, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Then your religion is weak and divided just as I thought.
Thank you for verifying my Logical conclusions.
My obversation was not about parables, it was about division and your religion is divided into 38,000+ factions/cults/sects.
Since you claim christianity and the bible to be associated with many humans, what would keep me from joining the most numerous christian body such as the catholics?? Why would I want to join a minority like your's?
it's always been individuals making a decision for Christ one soul at at time, mr. wiggles. read the biographies/gospels of Christ to see for yourself

“"None shall pass"”

There

#442008 Feb 5, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
...antichrist mentality is actually the conventional wisdom of the world and always has been....
You must do a lot of drugs.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#442009 Feb 5, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Empty veiled threats of Christianity.
mine was a reply to a guy who said i was just a pawn.

why didn't you consider his a threat, oh brilliant and objective one?;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#442010 Feb 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> The part about how much he paid god fer the seeds...that part...see god made the seeds, so it has ta be where he got them bad ones from too.
Seems yer satan fella ain't noth'n but the delivery boy huh?
Bad god!
sure - you were made as a seed in the image of God. so why do you choose to rebel against Him and be a bad seed like the devil/dork?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#442011 Feb 5, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you're quite right, and I tend to agree with most of your posts more than many that may label you in another way. I don't tell others what they must believe, but when believers are all thrown in to the same category of "Christian" and then some behave in a manner quite unbecoming in the process, or spread false doctrine, that reflects not only on the rest of us, but on the Lord we represent.
If someone wants to play games, that's fine to post in a secular approach without speaking of ones faith and Christian beliefs. The two should not be combined as they oppose each other. I see more Topix "Christians" all the time on the religious forums and threads that may combine scripture, profanity, sex, judging who is heaven or hell-bound, and attacks all within one post. These things should not be.
I don't worry too much about how people label me...now if they want to pay my bills...hold my hand when I am sick...and all that kind of stuff...then maybe...but only maybe...be concerned about how they label me.

We are all just glad that clownie is on your side of the fence! Sorry!

:-)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#442012 Feb 5, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you, long time no see.
I know...we don't cross paths very often. What's been up with you?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#442013 Feb 5, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
mine was a reply to a guy who said i was just a pawn....
He overestimated.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#442014 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm "spreading lies"? Then what would it be that you are spreading, manure? It amazes me that a grown man could continue to post at this immature level among intelligent posters. Considering you keep replying I will continue to enlighten you on your misrepresentation of believers and what they stand for as the rest of us must wear the same label as you of "Christian" when we have little common ground and do not condone your tomfoolery.
Yes, this is just Topix, not a church. But you are here to supposedly represent Christ and His Word, not just to shoot the breeze. No matter where you do it, it should show respect and bring light upon His name, not something childish that advertises you don't even take what you post serious. There is nothing even remotely associated between the Lord and clowns. Before you even post that's exactly how you are perceived. Too many now see Christianity as a joke and those believing and preaching His Word as clowns as it is. There's no need to validate that belief further.
You cannot change God whether you speak of Him on Topix, in the church, on the street, or anywhere else. If you uphold Him, then you are showing Him to be nothing but a clown and a big joke. It is really a shame you could even think of doing that. Certainly isn't the way to draw others to the reality of God's promise. Or not even the way to debate with adults.
OMG you are a bigger whiner than Annie! I don't believe you are a christian... sorry I just don't buy it.. ye ole demon

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#442015 Feb 5, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't worry too much about how people label me...now if they want to pay my bills...hold my hand when I am sick...and all that kind of stuff...then maybe...but only maybe...be concerned about how they label me.
cry baby

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#442016 Feb 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You must do a lot of drugs.
you must smoke them nasty cigarettes... gross, nasty, disgusting,I bet your house stinks

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#442017 Feb 5, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL *snort*
Christians is funny.
Are you still selling HOT GRITS on the side of the road??????

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#442018 Feb 5, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Are you still selling HOT GRITS on the side of the road??????
Lol, When I first read this, I thought it read 'Hot Girls'...then I thought to myself, this doesn't sound like X, Oh my, I need my morning coffee...:/

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#442019 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Absolutely NO. The mechanics are more than a cover. They are representative of what we speak. We are not to misrepresent Christ as something that is not worthy of His honor. We are to hold Him in esteem. Not belittle Him and portray Him as a buffoon and a joke.
I tell NO ONE they are heading for hell, and neither should you. There may be more that exploit the name "Christian" on Topix that are "lost" then those that do not believe. Most here are not isolated and unknowing of Christ and the Bible. They understand the concept and chose to reject it. Acceptance cannot be taught or forced, it is their choice.
They also know all about your hell, the one here and the one you sentence them to, and they likely don't believe in the latter. If anything were ever to be done through the actions of a believer, it would be showing them the love and goodness and JOY of the Lord, not threatening them if they don't do as we say. Not ONE person in this entire world will "believe" due to the fear of eternal damnation. They may be uneasy of that possibility and wear the "Christian" label and even go to church just in case, but it in no manner can make them a believer unless it is their desire and God's will.
Scare tactics originated in the early churches for one reason and that was monetary gain. It is still used by some denominations as their main platform. We do things differently. To focus on heaven is to seek Christ. To focus on Hell is promoting Satan.
why in the hell do you not practice what you preach??? ye ole demon

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#442020 Feb 5, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>cry baby
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>OMG you are a bigger whiner than Annie! I don't believe you are a christian... sorry I just don't buy it.. ye ole demon
Pffffffffffft What do you call these posts of yours..."Whining for Jesus"?

Or is is "Whining for Clownie"?

Your posts make it hard for one to know. I guess that there is not much difference...since...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#442021 Feb 5, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
The preceding is another in a long line of ignorant, lame brain posts by the brainless twit, AnnieJ! The bozo intelligent thought forgot! Well, at least you're consistently stupid, and the leader when it comes to hot air, nonsense. It's common knowledge that ALL non-believers are chumps.. and you fit perfect...

Bro. Clownie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Gods r Delusions ... 665,135
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 19 min It aint necessari... 22
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Brian_G 284,489
Joe McKnight lost his life in senseless road in... 36 min Doctor REALITY 3
Yanbu Gays (May '15) 49 min octafus 15
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 184,669
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr lightbeamrider 87,906
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Liamm 454
More from around the web