Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#441540 Feb 3, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you keep saying at in hopes of convincing someone? Yourself, perhaps?
Hehehe.
STOMP!
You're pretending again, fool.

Columbus, OH

#441541 Feb 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You're suppose to be able to, that was the spirit of Linux originally, the user gets to decide what they use and why. Not anymore though. OpenSuse is constanly breaking their distro, by adding in "upgrades" that are untested, then when they fail and have to roll back, you have to uninstall everything that depends on it then reinstall the "correct" versions just to keep the system up to date. Ubuntu is becoming too bloated. All but Puppy are starting to compile the kernels to work only with specific environments, so you wind up having a bunch of background stuff running that you don't want just because it's required for the kernel to run. Puppy has only one real drawback, it's a pain to get the boot setup correctly. You have to know what you're doing with Puppy and be prepared to spend some time setting it up, it's not very user friendly but that's part of it's charm as well.
Lately I have been having drivers crash on me, legacy support has taken a rear seat to "let's make it fancy!" I have mostly legacy hardware, because I don't need the newer multimedia cards, the most multimedia I use is music and movies on here. Blender just needs OpenGL. You'd think that the legacy drivers would be better with age, and they were .... a few years ago, now they're just blech.
Well, I'm gonna mess with it and see what happens.

When you say Blender, are you talking about the CGI program?

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#441543 Feb 3, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't reckon you realize that you got this silliness from the first Christian televangelist, so to speak, eh?
Today is your oppotunity to give till it hurts for the saints of God.
Make your checks payable to God's One True Gospel Ministries.
Not all TV evangelists came to us under false pretenses. Some of the early ones truly thought it would be great for those that didn't feel comfortable in a church, were home-bound or institutionalized but could hear the Word of God and teachings with no more than turning on their TV without cost to them. Some of them likely never planned on seeking any more funding then was required to support their mission.

Some started out rather well, and their expectations were exceeded. And with that were those that helped to boost the preacher to a higher level to reach more folks seeking a service from home. Then the evangelist becomes public property with people involved telling him to proceed in a better way, and thus he lost his dream when there were too many supporters telling him what he must do to stay on TV and give the people, and himself, what they need him to be. He then was no longer able to return to his plans or he'd be replaced if he didn't continue to rise and seek offerings from his TV audience.It happens so fast they are in and have two choices. They can either rise through commercializing His Word doing what's needed for ratings, or they can fall clear off the charts. Little options now unless he pleases enough of the right people by doing things they asked that he never intended. That's showbiz.

I once gave to a variety of churches I attended over my life. More than I should have along with my time. I can happily say that our churches in this area put very little of the offerings into a building. It is used for simple overhead and to keep a minister and the doors open and hold funerals and such. Too many churches, too little money by many, and nobody wants to give up their church. Somebody is going to have to, as we will never return to yesteryear.

That is when I decided I would no longer put what little money I had to share to keep the doors of each church open, with nothing left for them to offer others as churches are known to do. What I give is to those that are needy, that seek little outside help, and will accept something I have to give that they may need more than me. God's church is everywhere. Look around us and we will see where God wishes us to share. It's never been how much we have to give. It's simply that we give much of what we have, and give it joyfully and with no thought of reward other than helping another.

Columbus, OH

#441544 Feb 3, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehehe.
The GUT STOMPER has you!
HYDROGEN-STOMP!
A fool's delusion.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#441546 Feb 3, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm gonna mess with it and see what happens.
When you say Blender, are you talking about the CGI program?
Blender is a 3D creator program.

Columbus, OH

#441550 Feb 3, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Blender is a 3D creator program.
I thought that was it.

I have messed with it.

“Yes, I'm A Witch; Deal With It”

Since: May 10

MY KARMA KILLED YOUR DOGMA

#441551 Feb 3, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>That is not to say that Buddhist don't kill.
http://www.loonwatch.com/2012/06/burmese-budd...
Even the Dalai Lama once said that the taking of a life could be justified if it saves many other lives. He actually approved of the killing of Bin Laden.

But I've never heard of Buddhists going to war over differing interpretations of Buddhist philosophy.

“Yes, I'm A Witch; Deal With It”

Since: May 10

MY KARMA KILLED YOUR DOGMA

#441552 Feb 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text> Dr.Clownie The Gangster of love
Clownie, if you love nuts so much go to the store and buy some. Your breath reeks of squirrel turds.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#441553 Feb 3, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Projection.
copy and paste

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#441554 Feb 3, 2013
STATISTICS DON'T LIE!!!
How to stay safe in the World today!

1.. Avoid riding in automobiles because they are responsible for 20% of all fatal accidents.

2.. Do not stay home because 17% of all accidents occur in the home.

3... Avoid walking on streets or sidewalks because 14% of all accidents occur to pedestrians.

4. Avoid traveling by air, rail, or water because 16% of all accidents involve these forms of transportation.

5. Of the remaining 33%, 32% of all deaths occur in Hospitals. So, above all else, avoid hospitals.

But.... You will be pleased to learn that only .001% of all deaths occur in worship services in church, and these are usually related to previous physical disorders. Therefore, logic tells us that the safest place for you to be at any given point in time is at CHURCH!

And .... Bible study is safe too! The percentage of deaths during Bible study is even less.

So, Attend church, and read your Bible. It WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE!

GOD BLESS YOU!!!
And may God Bless America

Bro. Clownie

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#441557 Feb 3, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Clownie, if you love nuts so much go to the store and buy some. Your breath reeks of squirrel turds.
so what BOO

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#441559 Feb 3, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
A fool's prattle.
your posts SUX!!!!!!!!!! FACT

Columbus, OH

#441560 Feb 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>copy and paste
A clown whining.

Columbus, OH

#441561 Feb 3, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
NEUTRON-STOMP!
More nonsense from a fool.

Columbus, OH

#441562 Feb 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>your posts SUX!!!!!!!!!! FACT
A clown's prattle.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#441563 Feb 3, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all TV evangelists came to us under false pretenses. Some of the early ones truly thought it would be great for those that didn't feel comfortable in a church, were home-bound or institutionalized but could hear the Word of God and teachings with no more than turning on their TV without cost to them. Some of them likely never planned on seeking any more funding then was required to support their mission.
Some started out rather well, and their expectations were exceeded. And with that were those that helped to boost the preacher to a higher level to reach more folks seeking a service from home. Then the evangelist becomes public property with people involved telling him to proceed in a better way, and thus he lost his dream when there were too many supporters telling him what he must do to stay on TV and give the people, and himself, what they need him to be. He then was no longer able to return to his plans or he'd be replaced if he didn't continue to rise and seek offerings from his TV audience.It happens so fast they are in and have two choices. They can either rise through commercializing His Word doing what's needed for ratings, or they can fall clear off the charts. Little options now unless he pleases enough of the right people by doing things they asked that he never intended. That's showbiz.
I once gave to a variety of churches I attended over my life. More than I should have along with my time. I can happily say that our churches in this area put very little of the offerings into a building. It is used for simple overhead and to keep a minister and the doors open and hold funerals and such. Too many churches, too little money by many, and nobody wants to give up their church. Somebody is going to have to, as we will never return to yesteryear.
That is when I decided I would no longer put what little money I had to share to keep the doors of each church open, with nothing left for them to offer others as churches are known to do. What I give is to those that are needy, that seek little outside help, and will accept something I have to give that they may need more than me. God's church is everywhere. Look around us and we will see where God wishes us to share. It's never been how much we have to give. It's simply that we give much of what we have, and give it joyfully and with no thought of reward other than helping another.
Thanks for sharing your mythology and your affirmations.

Your initial premise was wrong, so that kind of makes the rest somewhat meaningless as well.

You don't have to explain to me how you spend your money, but thanks.

BTW, what ever became of the collection for the saints?

Ah, never mind.

Columbus, OH

#441564 Feb 3, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
I'm running iStomp URAZS. EVERYWHERE.
STOMP!
Fools often convince themselves of all kinds of nonsense.

That's why they're fools.

Columbus, OH

#441566 Feb 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
STATISTICS DON'T LIE!!!
How to stay safe in the World today!
1.. Avoid riding in automobiles because they are responsible for 20% of all fatal accidents.
2.. Do not stay home because 17% of all accidents occur in the home.
3... Avoid walking on streets or sidewalks because 14% of all accidents occur to pedestrians.
4. Avoid traveling by air, rail, or water because 16% of all accidents involve these forms of transportation.
5. Of the remaining 33%, 32% of all deaths occur in Hospitals. So, above all else, avoid hospitals.
But.... You will be pleased to learn that only .001% of all deaths occur in worship services in church, and these are usually related to previous physical disorders. Therefore, logic tells us that the safest place for you to be at any given point in time is at CHURCH!
And .... Bible study is safe too! The percentage of deaths during Bible study is even less.
So, Attend church, and read your Bible. It WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE!
GOD BLESS YOU!!!
And may God Bless America
Bro. Clownie
Clown logic.

Go figure.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#441568 Feb 3, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
I'm running iStomp URAZS. EVERYWHERE.
STOMP!
You are sooooo good at this!
If'n we could jist git ya int'a the grape vat, we could turn some pretty good profits!
Say...you ain't related ta the Gallo folks is ya?
Now them folks knows how ta stomp!

Columbus, OH

#441569 Feb 3, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "paddling", stupid.
And he IS whooping your ass.
STOMP!
A fool's delusion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Stilgar Fifrawi 808,906
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 573,651
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 min Student 39,585
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 59 min andet1987 1,360
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 5,533
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 1 hr erick20k 247
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 268,795
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Qu_innocence 608,115
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 21 hr Coco 202
More from around the web