Why I’m no longer a Christian

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#441642 Feb 4, 2013
Like I explained in post 426564, the author of this discussion never was a Christian.
The one thing that people should get from this is to question whether or not they are saved, or if they’re basing their entire belief system on lies.
We have never before been so deceived by ministers in this country as we are now.
Ministers, and priests, all over the country are deceiving people into rejecting the truth of Christianity.
Many people believe it’s enough to believe that Jesus was a good guy, or that He existed. Well, Satan and his angels know that much.
If you had gone to the link I posted, and read the information, you’d know how desperate the situation is.
Here it is again:
(next post)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#441643 Feb 4, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a dull troll, you should take lessons from T-Town, because now you are just posting for the sake of posting.
I glad you still luvs me !!!!!!!!!! They don't have to like me just be like me.... Bro. Clownie

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#441644 Feb 4, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Yadda yadda yadda.....
<quoted text>
Buybull study rots the brain.
Get back to me once you get your fill and finally crawl out from under G_O_D'S bedsheets... YO

Kaitlin + G_O_D

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#441646 Feb 4, 2013

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#441647 Feb 4, 2013
Protester wrote:
Like I explained in post 426564, the author of this discussion never was a Christian.
The one thing that people should get from this is to question whether or not they are saved, or if they’re basing their entire belief system on lies.
We have never before been so deceived by ministers in this country as we are now.
Ministers, and priests, all over the country are deceiving people into rejecting the truth of Christianity.
Many people believe it’s enough to believe that Jesus was a good guy, or that He existed. Well, Satan and his angels know that much.
If you had gone to the link I posted, and read the information, you’d know how desperate the situation is.
Here it is again:
(next post)
Is it relative at this point whether we were saved at one point or not? Not really since we all made the choice to walk away from whatever we had...or didn't have.

Why would it be relevant unless one believes in the "once saved always saved" doctrine? I don't think that you will find many of those amongst the non-Christians here.

Maybe you should be asking yourself the question of how did those ministers, evangelists and priests become so deceitful. Could it be because the church members just sat back and believed everything they were told and said a lot of "Amens" at the wrong times? My honest opinion is that the "body of Christ" only has themselves to blame for the deceit (if there is any) that goes on in the pulpits.

BTW

Whether the originator of this thread was ever saved or not is only relevant to you and other Christians. I am not sure why but...oh well.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#441649 Feb 4, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
That's it, and try getting a virus in my mac.
Beware of the Trojan. It will trick you into allowing it to be installed.

Location hidden

#441650 Feb 4, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
I like my Magic Mouse.
100 years ago those religious would have claimed it was a miracle. Praise the lord for ye Magic Mouse :p
Knowledge

United States

#441651 Feb 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
"Here he comes to save the day!"
I just wanted to publicly make an apology to you for the way I have treated you in the past. I picked this post, because the other night, you and Black Thunder, helped me get through it. I won't forget that. I have called you many names because of religous views. There are no words to express my sincere apology. We can agree to disagree, without insults. I learned alot the other night, when you two had my back and made me feel much better, when I was being attacked by a mad man....I learned that not all Christians will step in and help another when in need. But you two came along and saved my day....Once again, I hope you will be able to forgive me, for insulting you in the name of the Lord. That is not what Christianity is all about, and you have so much good in you, and I am so sorry that I wasn't able to see it until the other night. May God always be with you...Thanks again for being kind even tho, I didn't treat you so good in the past, and I was not deserving of it..... Thanks again Black Thunder too!:)

Location hidden

#441652 Feb 4, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
STOMP!
KittenKoder wrote:
That doesn't make any sense at all.
I figured it out, every time they post it is just shorthand for them admitting that they're a;

Stupid
Talking
Overrated
Moronic
Poster

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#441653 Feb 4, 2013
Protester wrote:
Here it is again:
(next post)
So why are you here bitching about it. Why aren't you and all the other christians going out and cleaning up your own back yard?
You've only got 38,000+ sects/divisions to work on.
Good luck...come back when you have unified your religion and we'll talk.
Claire Voyager

Lockhart, TX

#441654 Feb 4, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Deja Vu!
STOMP!
OMG, I just realized who you are and the message you are trying to convey:

Gay Uninhibited Transvestite Sucks Tiny Old Man's Penis. It is really okay, GUT STOMP, trying to stomp your way out of the closet. If you could get your mouth off the doorknob long enough, you could use that to open the door.
Claire Voyager

Lockhart, TX

#441655 Feb 4, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I figured it out, every time they post it is just shorthand for them admitting that they're a;
Stupid
Talking
Overrated
Moronic
Poster
You can hear him? Interesting? Overrated? By who? The rest are stomp on.
Claire Voyager

Lockhart, TX

#441656 Feb 4, 2013
Why do ducks have webbed feet?

So they can stomp out forest fires.

Why do elephants have flat feet?

So they can stomp out burning ducks.
Claire Voyager

Lockhart, TX

#441657 Feb 4, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
Not going to any after Superbowl parties with Ray Lewis tonight!
STOMP!
Mandate fell through? Stomped right out.
Claire Voyager

Lockhart, TX

#441658 Feb 4, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>
Jer 12:10 Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness
That's one angry bullfrog.
Claire Voyager

Lockhart, TX

#441659 Feb 4, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "paddling", stupid.
And he IS whooping your ass.
STOMP!
There you sit, snug in your Cheetos-stained Fruit of the Looms, dreaming breathlessly of spanking a man's naked ass, watching it undulate as you prepare to imbibe in the dark, musky effervescence of that which you crave so desperately.
Claire Voyager

Lockhart, TX

#441660 Feb 4, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Which one, and what are you looking to achieve in a OS? If you are a "windows" user and want to try unix, try Zorin out first..It's more like windows.IMO
*~DO~* read all instructions carefully first...and "live" mode will be slower than full installation.
Eh, Guiseppé, the a-why I'm-a no longga a Finestra user room is down-a da hall-a-way. Graci.

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#441661 Feb 4, 2013
Claire Voyager wrote:
<quoted text>OMG, I just realized who you are and the message you are trying to convey:
Gay Uninhibited Transvestite Sucks Tiny Old Man's Penis. It is really okay, GUT STOMP, trying to stomp your way out of the closet. If you could get your mouth off the doorknob long enough, you could use that to open the door.
Haha...good one...

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#441662 Feb 4, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
I would prefer that none that are of Christ represent Him as a clown. Since most of your posts are scripture or related to His word it behooves me to understand why you would want it to be anything but a serious matter. If you represent the Lord as a clown, that is exactly how you will be received. Isn't it bad enough that many already believe that without confirming their convictions?
get over yourself....

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#441664 Feb 4, 2013
p-o-p quiz wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, debunked. The only person responsible for the fact you haven't paid attention is you. You asked if I was gay and then address me as "baby boy." That sounds pretty gay to me.
since you claim to have facts, feel free to lay some on me. altho i should worn you up front that i take exception with people who call antichrist theories and speculations "facts".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 12 min swampmudd 31,108
Investigations of DCF in CT (Dec '08) 2 hr Always aware 91
Are Quadroons and Griffes Considered Mulatto? (Aug '10) 6 hr Dona 33
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr River Tam 987,321
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr Seentheotherside 687,311
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 8 hr Dr Who 182
Florida Residents Warned They'll Be Ticketed Fo... 9 hr Hiddn Numbrz 1
More from around the web