Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#441237 Feb 2, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...my:)
Good morning Chess,
He's yours(well I guess, she too:)?
Always been intrigued by their mimic abilities. Have a Cockatiel, but their capacity is quite limited.
Good ta hear from ya ,and a great day to ya...
He's been with me for ten years or so.

He's an African Grey. They mostly mimic. But they can actually communicate as well:

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#441238 Feb 2, 2013
Have a Great Day ,Folks...

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#441239 Feb 2, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Janitor:)
And like ol' Jimmy(RIP)- "He's got a million of 'em"
Hopin' your is a good one...
You too Senecus. I have a bit of an unconventional philosophy on many things. Since yesterday was a rather bad one for me, I am quite convinced today will not be nearly as trying. That already makes today a good day in my mind.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#441240 Feb 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
At the end of this month I will be a genuine college professor. I worked hard to get this position and am going out now to raise a bottle of O'Dooles in celebration.
I ask my friends and frenemies to pat themselves on the back. You gave me the courage and strength to get there.
To you!! <clink>
Good job old man!!!
What are you going to be professerin' about??

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#441241 Feb 2, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
You too Senecus. I have a bit of an unconventional philosophy on many things. Since yesterday was a rather bad one for me, I am quite convinced today will not be nearly as trying. That already makes today a good day in my mind.
You are Janitor.

I did not realize.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#441242 Feb 2, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Googlegasm for Annie!
Insect sex... Never crossed my mind in all my years.
What ARE people thinking about now days?
STOMP!
LOL Of course I googled it. I was not aware of the lovebug's mating habits.

One could almost tie in to a Biblical matter...procreation. It seems as if the lovebug's only purpose is to procreate.

Some Days you池e the Bug, Some Days you池e the Windshield

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#441243 Feb 2, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
all i can do for you is quote the Master; "be it on to you according to your faith"
You are a liar then. Thanks for admitting it.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#441244 Feb 2, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
the God of the Bible. you know, the One who came 2013 years ago, left His Spirit with His people, which is why we're still excited about Him and testifying like it's all still brand new.
You have no evidence that anyone came 2013 years ago. Just man made up stories. You "testify" because you are gullible, and fearful. There's nothing more to it.

Location hidden

#441245 Feb 2, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
It seems as if the lovebug's only purpose is to procreate.
Much like religion is self serving. Religion is a virus on mankind. Those effected are delusional, cannot reason, and are slaves to their religion.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#441249 Feb 2, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Much like religion is self serving. Religion is a virus on mankind. Those effected are delusional, cannot reason, and are slaves to their religion.
While I agree that it sometimes can be I don't believe that you can make such a blanket statement. IMO Making a statement that indicates all religious people are delusional is just as ludicrous as the one's who say that all "evil" originates with the non-Christians.

Both statements in my opinion are delusional.

Now...if you want to call someone delusional...the guy that calls himself "Gut Stomper" and believes that sitting at his computer posting the word "STOMP" is some how making its way through the internet and causing anyone any pain...I will agree with that!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#441250 Feb 2, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Most days you're certifiably looney.
STOMP!
Some days I might even agree with you. I have always admitted that I am strange...and I am okay with that.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#441251 Feb 2, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
While I agree that it sometimes can be I don't believe that you can make such a blanket statement. IMO Making a statement that indicates all religious people are delusional is just as ludicrous as the one's who say that all "evil" originates with the non-Christians.
Both statements in my opinion are delusional.
Now...if you want to call someone delusional...the guy that calls himself "Gut Stomper" and believes that sitting at his computer posting the word "STOMP" is some how making its way through the internet and causing anyone any pain...I will agree with that!
That 'splains it.
I got's a "stupid blocker" activated on my computer. Prolly why I only gits 20-50 or so posts a day that show up.
Ever since I reset [exceptions] fer inherently ridiculous and funny, there's lot's more though. Now, I gotta get me a plastic cover fer the keyboard an monitor too!
It's always sumpth'n, ain't it?
Knowledge

Enfield, IL

#441252 Feb 2, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You were gone?
Attitude already...LOL Seems that some things never change....

Location hidden

#441253 Feb 2, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
IMO Making a statement that indicates all religious people are delusional is just as ludicrous as the one's who say that all "evil" originates with the non-Christians.
Oh don't be silly. Everyone knows that all evil doesn't originate from non-christians.....

.....evil originates from god, and god even says so in the bibull;

(Isaiah 45:7) "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."
send me no wine

Lansdowne, PA

#441254 Feb 2, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Wow! See? Great minds think alike...the evidence is present from many sources...however uncomfortable that makes the indoctrinated and it's organizations.
:D

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#441255 Feb 2, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
He's been with me for ten years or so.
He's an African Grey. They mostly mimic. But they can actually communicate as well:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sqPvsB9-_J0XX
Absolutely amazing! I realise many animals do learn through association and repetition, yet some show remarkable 'cognitive development'. Have seen it in some 'friends' of my own.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#441256 Feb 2, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
p-o-p quiz wrote:
<quoted text>No worries. No condemnation can come from the imaginary.
<quoted text>
Are you *still* obsessed with homosexuality?
Are *you* secretly gay?
I'm just waiting for him to ask that of the women posters, for daring to resist him.
LOL
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#441257 Feb 2, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Much like religion is self serving. Religion is a virus on mankind. Those effected are delusional, cannot reason, and are slaves to their religion.
But is there a cure?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#441258 Feb 2, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
But is there a cure?
Yes, but we have run out of funds for such an aggressive space program. We are still investigating other possibly inhabitable planets though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 min uMAkeWOrldPeaceUI... 4,731
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Michael 559,008
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 773,902
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min onemale 265,017
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min The Awakener 175,549
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 26 min Exotic chibi 604,793
T-Mobile DESTROYS competitors with 'Data Stash'... 26 min Doctor REALITY 2
More from around the web