Why I’m no longer a Christian

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#441085 Feb 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
what in the blazes is that you believe AGAIN, DOG?
It's jist the (1) thing...

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#441086 Feb 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
NO. You are stupid. "god" hasn't "revealed himself".
If your deity did, there would not be any disbelievers.
Your 'god' is a book and the words of a handful of Roman pagans, nothing more.
JESUS IS GOD....and you're being a rebel!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#441087 Feb 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry, but the Bible has been around long before me & my assertions. try as humans & devils may (and oh how they've tried!), they haven't been able to get rid of the Bible, the Jews or Christians;)
Oh, that's right, you're a Demonist.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#441088 Feb 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Your memory sucks.
God exists.
Jesus was a real person.
Jesus taught how to be a decent human being.
Jesus was the final Levitican atonement for all mankind.
I have no proof. It is just a belief. You do not have to believe it.
Jesus taught WHAT???

"there is none good but God" Jesus

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#441089 Feb 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
At the end of this month I will be a genuine college professor. I worked hard to get this position and am going out now to raise a bottle of O'Dooles in celebration.
I ask my friends and frenemies to pat themselves on the back. You gave me the courage and strength to get there.
To you!! <clink>
Congratulations!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#441090 Feb 1, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> OH.
When are we gonna start the new inquisitions ???
See! History does tend ta repeat itself...as shameful as it is.
the bible prophecies about a massive 'inquisition' of sorts led by the antichrist and aimed at exterminating the jews and christians from off the earth.

now there's an inquisition you can sink your teeth in!;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#441091 Feb 1, 2013
p-o-p quiz wrote:
<quoted text>No worries. No condemnation can come from the imaginary.
are you gay? not judging, but just wondering if that's why you choose to ignore the existance of a Creator. most gays do, because the bible does talk negatively about boo-fooing & stuff;)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#441092 Feb 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the God of the Bible. you know, the One who came 2013 years ago, left His Spirit with His people, which is why we're still excited about Him and testifying like it's all still brand new.
you can't fight this, kit, just repent & believe!
THO! Jethus did hath thex 2013 yearths ago! An sprith thith on hith peopleth, an ther sthill exthithdth.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#441094 Feb 1, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> That explains your bumping into things so much...and the red nose too!
good one Chocolate Thunder 42... funny

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#441095 Feb 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible is not evidence, it's that simple.
its very simple Kitten, you just don't get it...

Bro. Clownie

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#441096 Feb 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the God of the Bible. you know, the One who came 2013 years ago, left His Spirit with His people, which is why we're still excited about Him and testifying like it's all still brand new.
you can't fight this, kit, just repent & believe!
Still no evidence, so it's safe to call you a liar. You said it was fact, that in itself is claiming to have evidence you can present. You failed to present evidence twice, even after stating there is evidence, so you were lying when you said you could present evidence.

I am not stupid enough to buy snake oil without it first being demonstrated to actually work using tests that are demonstrably reliable. You cannot do that, so your snake oil is dismissed as delusion.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#441097 Feb 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
are you gay? not judging, but just wondering if that's why you choose to ignore the existance of a Creator. most gays do, because the bible does talk negatively about boo-fooing & stuff;)
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/false-cause

Why can't you stop being fallacious?

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#441098 Feb 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The Christian brainwashing formula.
No thanks.
Get a Bible and read it carefully without anyone telling you what it means.
is that why you're so dumb? nobody splain it to you huh...

Since: Mar 10

Trussville, Alabama

#441099 Feb 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing to ignore. The Christian god has been debunked more times than a Topix Christian has obsessed over homosexuality.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#441100 Feb 1, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> That's real interest'n.
I never knowed that yer jesus "spaked" Elizabethan english. Thath's jisth Thumpth'n!
An hither an thether an nither an nether, thith sthory'th thaid ta them thilly listhenerths.
he speaks all of them

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#441101 Feb 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
well, let's start with acknowledging the intricacies of every living thing and with the ever exapanding ornateness of the universe. this is my proof. there's that & then there's this God-Man who came 2013 years ago and explained it all through a few words and a miraculous life which is still changing people who believe.
what do you have to refute this?
What does any of that have to do with the existence of the Bible God? People believe all kinds of things. So what?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#441102 Feb 1, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> THO! Jethus did hath thex 2013 yearths ago! An sprith thith on hith peopleth, an ther sthill exthithdth.
it seems like you may have a spiritual woodchuck problem. not to worry tho, cuz we in the business of binding and casting them out!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#441103 Feb 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO
You aren't even a polished turd.
I say boy! I say boy! if you didn't wear panties they wouldn't get in a wad... ya hear

Fog Horn Clownie

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#441104 Feb 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no evidence, so it's safe to call you a liar. You said it was fact, that in itself is claiming to have evidence you can present. You failed to present evidence twice, even after stating there is evidence, so you were lying when you said you could present evidence.
I am not stupid enough to buy snake oil without it first being demonstrated to actually work using tests that are demonstrably reliable. You cannot do that, so your snake oil is dismissed as delusion.
all i can do for you is quote the Master; "be it on to you according to your faith"

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#441105 Feb 1, 2013
p-o-p quiz wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing to ignore. The Christian god has been debunked more times than a Topix Christian has obsessed over homosexuality.
"DEBUNKED?!" that's a new one on me! how could God possibly be debunked? i mean haters come and go throughout the ages and they get what's coming to them, but we still here walikng with God, baby boy, and we ain't going no place but up & not when YOU say;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min truth 638,092
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min It aint necessari... 30,123
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 27 min truth 181,966
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr truth 43,925
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr MUQ2 280,526
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 2 hr truth 269
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr macumazahn 968,910
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 5 hr An NFL Fan 38,053
More from around the web