Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL *snort*
U back , is that really U in flesh, Xcctrik, you not a copy are you?

BWHHAHAHAA

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>i see they put fear into you... I had been on topix for over 5 year plus on topic about wars , as long you talk about sensitive issues. So, you still chickenhawk?
Sarcasm! U have excuse me for sense of humor!:)....
Chickenhawk. Sir, I have been in more places and seen more death and destruction, in human, precipitated by the warriors for God on both sides than you could ever even dream. I have carried the body parts of decimated comrades, never again to see Jose who loved them, because two factions were warring for their invisible sky daddy...and oil. You can blow it out your illiterate ass. There is no fear here, pal, just abject realism.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Bigger Baby Jeebus wrote:
<quoted text>Could you repeat that in a literate tone, please?
All right KISS for you!

Militaristic US predatory capitalism is Antithesis to Democracy and it principles (as oppose to fair/good capitalism) is cause of most of our big mess and problems we all seeing at home and worldwide with our US war machines...
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

<quoted text>Chickenhawk. Sir, I have been in more places and seen more death and destruction, in human, precipitated by the warriors for God on both sides than you could ever even dream. I have carried the body parts of decimated comrades, never again to see Jose who loved them, because two factions were warring for their invisible sky daddy...and oil. You can blow it out your illiterate ass. There is no fear here, pal, just abject realism.

So you a soldier boy?
I got you going there MWHHAHAHAHHAAAA! Why you live in fantasy land fighting these Xtain coalition as US Military based its religion on the right wing Xtainity?

Let see how educated you are, test time baby jeebus! So calling me illiterate, let see how mjuch elite EducaMACated Fool you are... BWHAHAHAHAAA :)

The US fed had again invoked more rounds of this type of Macroeconomic warfare on US and world, what we call this economic instrument of WMD ?

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>So, asking me if I were on speed was not an insult? You Christers sure are strange. Stop being a warrior for an invisible clown. You guys kill people. I've seen it firsthand. It sucks.
1)
LET'S REWIND SHALL WE...
Baby Jeebus wrote:
<quoted text>He's a guy who married Christie Brinkley, with talent, but not looks, and, sadly, his daughter resembles him. And you want us to believe in just gods?

I replied...I have already been informed, thank you...

2)
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already been informed, thank you...

You replied...You can never have too much information. Ignorance leads to theism. You're welcome.

So...Who insulted who first? Ya should probably go back and re-read your own posts.... Now, can we be done and move on?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
1)
LET'S REWIND SHALL WE...
Baby Jeebus wrote:
<quoted text>He's a guy who married Christie Brinkley, with talent, but not looks, and, sadly, his daughter resembles him. And you want us to believe in just gods?
2)
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
You replied...You can never have too much information. Ignorance leads to theism. You're welcome.
So...Who insulted who first? Ya should probably go back and re-read your own posts.... Now, can we be done and move on?
In other words, you consider theism an insult. Nice backpedal, yet, sorry, not only was that not the focus, thou has hoisted on thy own petard.

Silly, Christer. Even the cogniscenti are not uneducated. Everyone unequivocally observant knows your first post was inherently desultatory. Or, you could lie for Jeebus. That is a very common theme. Damn, beyotch, and here I thought you were better than that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>
So you a soldier boy?
I got you going there MWHHAHAHAHHAAAA! Why you live in fantasy land fighting these Xtain coalition as US Military based its religion on the right wing Xtainity?
Let see how educated you are, test time baby jeebus! So calling me illiterate, let see how mjuch elite EducaMACated Fool you are... BWHAHAHAHAAA :)
The US fed had again invoked more rounds of this type of Macroeconomic warfare on US and world, what we call this economic instrument of WMD ?
Punk, please consult those who may have prior knowledge of my knowledge. They exist. Subsequently, I have learned how the cogs turn. I could buy you. I can sell you. Mostly, all anyone can do is smell you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
1)
LET'S REWIND SHALL WE...
Baby Jeebus wrote:
2)
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
And, ahem, it's Bigger Baby Jeebus. Baby Jeebus is an uncontrollable, suicidal, Italian-hating maniac.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

<quoted text>In other words, you consider theism an insult. Nice backpedal, yet, sorry, not only was that not the focus, thou has hoisted on thy own petard.
Silly, Christer. Even the cogniscenti are not uneducated. Everyone unequivocally observant knows your first post was inherently desultatory. Or, you could lie for Jeebus. That is a very common theme. Damn, beyotch, and here I thought you were better than that.
Can we just kiss and make up?... We can start fresh tomorrow...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
1)
LET'S REWIND SHALL WE...
Baby Jeebus wrote:
2)
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, "Have a nice evening", in polite circles is considered signatory, yet, here you are, defying all polite convention to assuage your stilted ego.,for shame, Warrior for Invisible Sky Daddy, Keeper of the Truck Bomb. Should you incarcerated now or before you expose your champagne wishes of destruction and caviar dreams of genocide.....but, damn, only as a warrior for the invisible!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

<quoted text>And, ahem, it's Bigger Baby Jeebus. Baby Jeebus is an uncontrollable, suicidal, Italian-hating maniac.
Okay, Good night... Bigger Baby Jeebus...:)

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Well some people are ok in their own skin and don't begrudge others finding happiness or love. You are one of those people. And let's face it, the person you are today is not the person you were for a long time. The person I am today is not the person I was for a long time. Had I not had such a long history with the friends in my life before I became an addict I doubt I would have many people in my life either. By the time we learned how to live sober we were pretty much past the time when people make a lot of friends. When you are in your 40's or 40's or 50's when you get clean you may socialize once in a while with people from work or hang with some people at NA/AA meetings but people are married, have kids, are working, etc And I don't know about you but it took me years just to learn how to live life again and I wanted to be by myself during that process.
Anyway my point is the person you are today is someone I would be proud to call a friend. And I have seen many who feel the same and quality people like Senacus just to name another. We simply just wasted a lot of years and burned a lot of bridges when we were not in our right minds. But I can look in the mirror today and like what I see so when my time comes I will have no regrets and will go peacefully to my maker. I would take that any day over a packed church of mourners yet still being someone I am not glad to be
(T) Peace
My sentiments exactly!!!!!
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Punk, please consult those who may have prior knowledge of my knowledge. They exist. Subsequently, I have learned how the cogs turn. I could buy you. I can sell you. Mostly, all anyone can do is smell you.
NOT A PUNK , YOU MEATHEAD , see title. I EXPECTED THE AD HOMINEM from you . So that means you are mentally challenged, so you refer me to another who have the knowledge that you don't have the knowledge to answer me , as your knowledge is limited by your knowlege, so you refering me a person with knowledge, it means you are mentally challenged BWHHAHAHHHAAH Don't get freaky on me, "You can smell me?" Get real! Can you smell through space and time? If you so knowledgeable why don't you explain how cog turn?
You can't buy me nor sell to me! i'm no one slave, now gtake BS and stuffed up your....

BWHHAHHAAHAHA Have a hiney melon! Hay i still love your witty responses to those religious nutcases, carry on, i won't bother your MO. No hard feeling , i hope?
:)
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry so late getting back to ya as I am sure from the other posts you have an idea now but a pretty popular rock and roll singer from the 80's and 90's. I dont know if he is still around now. i havent followed him for a while now. but has at least a dozen of what I would consider 'classics' Piano Man may be his most well-known(T) Peace
My brother absolutely loved Billy Joel. He was always playing Piano Man on our piano.
His songs on the radio now remind me of childhood.:-)
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

<quoted text>You can never have too much information. Ignorance leads to theism. You're welcome.
Is that y ignorance is NOT bliss?
Wloclawek Warrior

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL *snort*
I suppose that is why there are so many hindoo fakirs in the east, when you are right up watching and become entranced, things just seem to happen than when you are a ways off with a camera. The mind can play tricks on a person for sure. Does it then fall into the realm of science or jugglery? Are eastern jugglers using science or trickery?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

There are still people roaming the face of the Earth that can't handle the truth that Jesus Christ is Lord..(a) Is it just being hard headed?(b) misinformed?(c) uneducated on the bible?(d) unknowing?(e) not wanting to admit their favorite Clown is right and is a great guy... What's their problem? Bro. Clownie thinks it's (f) All of the above! Holy jumpin' Jehoshaphat!
what a bunch of dummies...

LOVE TO ALL BRO. CLOWNIE

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Am I reading your mind correctly?
I don't know, I have a hard time of that myself. LOL

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

socci wrote:
<quoted text>
You are illiterate. That's your problem.
<quoted text>
You too.
back to original post:
ē GENESIS: oldest text on the planet
www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVDFU98JOH...
You may now return to your ward... err... cloister.
Wloclawek Warrior

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

If there were no GOD, man would create one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 416,261 - 416,280 of440,796
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

505 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min Mandela 109,434
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min eternalrock 679,475
Say hello to everyone and I am new here 26 min Cisco Kid 5
Opposite Of Truth 27 min Cisco Kid 6
In Mexico City, where can I get hold of Nembutal? (Sep '10) 30 min Cisco Kid 11
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 34 min -USA-1 37,817
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 54 min Aura Mytha 216,398
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr marge 511,740
teen snapchat nudes 4 hr casher_98 105