Why I’m no longer a Christian
Doctor REALITY

United States

#441135 Feb 1, 2013
There's no such thing as 'used to be a christian'. If you're not saved today,you were NEVER saved before.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#441136 Feb 1, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
You just described yourself. Your pal Hitler was a christian, just like you.
<quoted text>
That would be you.
<quoted text>
I don't love or hate them.
<quoted text>
No such thing.
<quoted text>
No you're not.
I hate the pervasive, intolerant, bloodthirsty and evil death-cult that is known as christianity.
Do you approve of the burning and hanging of "witches?" Do you approve of the efforts of your three brothers in christ who broke into my home? Do you approve of the efforts of your other brothers in christ who blew up and burned down womens' health centers?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"Do you approve of the burning and hanging of "witches?" Do you approve of the efforts of your three brothers in christ who broke into my home? Do you approve of the efforts of your other brothers in christ who blew up and burned down womens' health centers?"
kait - an empahatic and categoric NO, NO AND NO!!!
Yet you refuse to condemn them. Why?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>i've said this all before so why do you continue to stereotype me and be bigoted against me & all of christianity???
Because you prove me right with every post.

You are a bigot when you claim that only your religion is correct. You practice bigotry and hypocrisy EVERY FUCKING DAY, and you refuse to acknowledge it. You and your fellow fundies sit there and tell yourselves (and us, indirectly), "I am right, I am always right because I have jesus in me and I cannot ever be wrong."

You refuse to see what's in your mirror, and that's just one of the things that makes you a bigot.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#441137 Feb 1, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I wash down the outside so folks can see in.
Like you say, "It's what the folks need to see."

Brought this to mind:
Matthew wrote:
<quoted text>
"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you clean the outside of the cup and the plate, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence.

You blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and the plate, that the outside also may be clean."(Matt. 23:25,26 ESV)
How's business been?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#441138 Feb 1, 2013
It would be a sin; and as you like to tell us, "sin is sin."
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
sweety, when do i ever try to tell you what to do/not do?
My name isn't "sweety," it's Kaitlin.

You attempt to tell me what to do every fucking day here. "You need jesus, you shall bow on bended knee, yadda yadda yadda." Oh, and the *real* eye-opener: "STOP RESISTING ME!" Those three little words that *every* rapist whispers into the ear of his victim.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>'waving scripts from old star trek episodes' "repent and believe these scripts or forever persish!!!" i'm still LMAO over that!:)
I have no idea of what you're babbling about. I don't think you do, either.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#441139 Feb 1, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, yes, Meredith.
Say "Hey" to Steph for us!
And Marlowe...
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
STOMP!
Quello che un po 'bambino ritardato sei.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#441140 Feb 1, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
There's no such thing as 'used to be a christian'. If you're not saved today,you were NEVER saved before.
Then ya better hurry Doc, and 'Grab da Horns O' De Alter'!! Fo' yer slippin' inta da Fiery Furnace!

Fo' ya ne'er been saved so sweet, now da flames done lick yo' feet!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#441141 Feb 1, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Hey DR...glad that you could drop in a leave us with some new info.

You might be interested in this.

http://www.muleday.com/

Would be a great place to show that mule of yours off.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#441142 Feb 1, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Saved from what? Education?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#441143 Feb 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
once & for all, w_n - YOU DON'T GET TO DEFINE WHAT 'GOOD' IS;
NEITHER DO YOU.

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>it's been defined by God
NO IT HASN'T. YOUR GOD IS NOTHING BUT AN EXTENSION OF YOUR TWISTED EGO.

"what part of this won't *you* understand?!"
Knowledge

United States

#441144 Feb 1, 2013
You just described yourself. Your pal Hitler was a christian, just like you.
<quoted text>
That would be you.
<quoted text>
I don't love or hate them.
<quoted text>
No such thing.
<quoted text>
No you're not.
I hate the pervasive, intolerant, bloodthirsty and evil death-cult that is known as christianity.
Do you approve of the burning and hanging of "witches?" Do you approve of the efforts of your three brothers in christ who broke into my home? Do you approve of the efforts of your other brothers in christ who blew up and burned down womens' health centers?
<quoted text>
Yet you refuse to condemn them. Why?
<quoted text>
Because you prove me right with every post.
You are a bigot when you claim that only your religion is correct. You practice bigotry and hypocrisy EVERY FUCKING DAY, and you refuse to acknowledge it. You and your fellow fundies sit there and tell yourselves (and us, indirectly), "I am right, I am always right because I have jesus in me and I cannot ever be wrong."
You refuse to see what's in your mirror, and that's just one of the things that makes you a bigot.
Hi Katybug. Have you missed me? Boy, by the looks of things you are at the same spot you were on back in Nov. before Thanksgiving. Don't you ever get tired of saying the same old things day after day. Just dropped in to say Hi! Hello... goodbye. ;)

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#441146 Feb 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it's all good sister!
ya gotta love christians - they're so conscientious, humble and always wanting to make things right!:)
By hitting on anonymous women, cheating on your wife, stealing from your boss, lying for your cause, being a conceited mo'fo...

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#441147 Feb 1, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lipstick really doesn't make your face look good. Actually, if what you say is true, your face is more need of a shave than your picture depicts it as.
STOMP!
Infantile turd poco.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#441148 Feb 1, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you say, "It's what the folks need to see."
Brought this to mind:
<quoted text>
How's business been?
Ah, you know how it is.

I don't get no respect, I tell ya, no respect.

*adjusts tie*

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#441149 Feb 1, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
That settles it then!

SADDLE UP BOYS!

WE'ER GO'N BACK TA RUSTL'N CATTLE!

See that these here bible books git's back ta the parson will ya MISS KITTY?

C'MON FESTUS--WE GOT'S WORK TA DO!

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#441150 Feb 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you cannot provide evidence for the following, your god's opinion on anything is moot:
1. That there is a god.
2. That it's the god that you ascribe to.
3. That the god you ascribe to actually stated what you assert it did.
Evidence of those three things, then your god's opinion has a little weight.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the evidence is there, kitty,
Yet you refuse to provide any. Why is that?
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>it's 2013 -'the year of our Lord'.
Only according to Pope Gregory, whom you hate because he is--as you call them--an antichrist Catholic.

You need to learn what you're talking about.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#441151 Feb 1, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know those thingys that some people put in their posts...
~<3 or <3 or *<3
They remind me of clown hats.
everybody loves a clown

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#441152 Feb 1, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Which Bible, fool?
holy

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#441153 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you *still* trying to convince yourself of that?
Dude, that's sad....
I believe every word... whats sad is that you don't

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#441154 Feb 1, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the evidence is there, kitty, and you've been made privy to it.
it's 2013 -'the year of our Lord'. i.e., God came to earth about 2013 years ago and validated the law
Wrong, as usual.

From the Encyclopedia Britannica CD-ROM:

Also called the New Style Calendar

solar dating system now in general use. It was proclaimed in 1582 by Pope Gregory XIII as a reform of the Julian calendar.

By the Julian reckoning, the solar year comprised 365 1/4 days; the intercalation of a “leap day” every four years was intended to maintain correspondence between the calendar and the seasons. A slight inaccuracy in the measurement (the solar year comprising more precisely 365 days, 5 hours, 48 minutes, 45.25 seconds) caused the calendar dates of the seasons to regress almost one day per century.

Although this regression had amounted to 14 days by Pope Gregory's time, he based his reform on restoration of the vernal equinox, then falling on March 11, to the date (March 21) it had in AD 325, the time of the Council of Nicaea, and not on the date of the equinox at the time of the birth of Christ, when it fell on March 25. The change was effected by advancing the calendar 10 days after Oct. 4, 1582, the day following being reckoned as October 15.

The Gregorian calendar differs from the Julian only in that no century year is a leap year unless it is exactly divisible by 400 (e.g., 1600, 2000). A further proposed refinement, the designation of years evenly divisible by 4,000 as common (not leap) years, will keep the Gregorian calendar accurate to within one day in 20,000 years.

Within a year the change had been adopted by the Italian states, Portugal, Spain, and the German Catholic states. Gradually, other nations adopted the Gregorian calendar: the Protestant German states in 1699; England and its colonies in 1752; Sweden in 1753; Japan in 1873; China in 1912; the Soviet Union in 1918; and Greece in 1923. Islamic countries tend to retain calendars based on Islam (see Muslim calendar).

But then, I've already explained this to you; and your response is, "What do those experts and historians know, anyway? They're just antichrists."

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#441155 Feb 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad irony is that likely ... neither of us will get to see the other realize what is after life, because there is zero evidence that anything happens after death.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm quite sure that these words we're sharing between each other will be used as evidence in God's court of law:...
Your god does not exist. Deal with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Bobby Bobson 30,657
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Bobby Bobson 987,099
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min Robert F 687,159
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 1 hr LG Sucks 2
BING keeps DOMINATING with "Homepage Magic" 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 hr Here For Now 619,788
News Costa Mesa man, 50, sentenced to 25 years to li... 10 hr Voice of Reason 3
More from around the web