Why I’m no longer a Christian

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#440942 Jan 31, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ability to LIVE on Topix is THE definition of retardation. Lay off the sauce.
STOMP!
You are on here constantly for no purpose what so ever...and I am the retard ?

ROFLMAO

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#440943 Jan 31, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>First it's the grammar and punctuation for AnnieJ. Then it's the abbreviated words for WN. Now you are bugged by the caps.
Is anyone on here bothered by the fact that they are headed for perdition?
What? What ya got against Ireland?

“ChristianityIs AMental Disease”

Since: May 10

And The Cure Is Education

#440944 Jan 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently his right brain doesn't know what the left half is doing. That is assuming he has much of a brain left at all.
I understand why he refers to his brain as "gray goo" between his ears. I think he needs some mental floss.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#440945 Jan 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I will trade my filet mignon for that Big Mac you smuggled on board.
It's a Jumbo Jack, and no way.:P

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#440947 Jan 31, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you actually stomp your widdle foot, Adolph, when you write STOMP?
I picture him doing the salute as well.

#440948 Jan 31, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
That's right! That's *EXACTLY RIGHT!!*
And you have neither.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
<snare roll - cymbal crash>
Good one!
I thought so; t'anks!

;)

#440949 Jan 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was a town in Arizona.
Arizona?

Texas?

One of the southwestern states, I'm sure of it.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#440950 Jan 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The Long Island Medium! She got a TV show so she must be the real thing.
Yut! If it's on TV it got's ta be the real mc'coy
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#440951 Jan 31, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
"Most people online actually hang out with other people they talk to online. It's just when we're not able to hang out in person, usually because we work and stuff, we communicate through the internet."
You use this statement to justify your life on Topix by implying that you can't hang out with these people in person at this moment because you are jetting around the world.
The whole fcuking thing is a lie, dude.
You need to wake up... And shave.
Well, so do you.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#440952 Jan 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you are an intelligent person, I will assume that is a rhetorical quetion.
<mile wide grin>
You are correct.

Columbus, OH

#440953 Jan 31, 2013
JESUS LOVES YOU EVEN IF wrote:
<quoted text>
....HE SENDS LITTLE IONS OF ENERGY MOVING CONTINUALLY TO KEEP YOU ALIVE
AND MAKE SURE PLANTS, FRUITS.........
Well, his fruits definitely are out tonight.

Speaking of his fruits, you seen Clown?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#440954 Jan 31, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not. Luke/Acts is a work of fiction masquerading as history. It is based in part on some version of Mark, a polemic against the Twelve and their teaching. Luke, unlike Mark, wants apostolic authority. He relies on Mark but tones the rhetoric down. The closest followers of Jesus are no longer a threat -- or even alive. The first generation has passed, and the Jerusalem church as been long dispersed. Luke often is dated to the 80's, but outliers such as Burton Mack date it to the first quarter of the 2nd century. Regardless, it is time to take apostolic authority from its next of kin.
Your intellect at dumb @ss is definitely amazing! We never realized there was an imbecile with so much, shall we say ... foolish stupidity! Now, run along T-Town Clown wannabe!!I will enjoy watching you, and BigDumb's /G_O_D
Academy Award winning performances, in Pumpkinhead's/X's favorite movie ... Dumb & Dumber.

Columbus, OH

#440955 Jan 31, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>DING-DING-DING-DING-DI NG-DING!!! Wake up Chess, Were you born ignorant, or, are you a self-taught moron? Here's a little hint for you, Miss Chess ... now, don't break out in a cold sweat and let this pertinent information overwhelm your peanut sized brain: Read this well known FACT, provided to you commercial free, by your hero, Bro. Clownie !!!!!!!! Im a born again christian... now go write on the blackboard 1001 times !!!!! Clownie is my hero
Clowns are a dime a dozen. Clowns for Jesus, a nickle.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#440956 Jan 31, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I don't like lies, or people who lie, it's a pet peeve of mine, a huge one. I do like getting liars to expose themselves.
I can't say I have ever seen a lie from you either. One of the reasons I have respect for you. Same with JuicyLu ... I probably spelled that wrong but she knows who she is.
Shux...I wuv you too Kitten <3

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#440957 Jan 31, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I don't like lies, or people who lie, it's a pet peeve of mine, a huge one. I do like getting liars to expose themselves.
I can't say I have ever seen a lie from you either. One of the reasons I have respect for you. Same with JuicyLu ... I probably spelled that wrong but she knows who she is.
I don't like lies either, what's the point?

Columbus, OH

#440958 Jan 31, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Kids and step-kids fighting over the will.
Guess who won?
(rhetorical, of course)
Doesn't much matter. After attorney fees, all that was left in the estate was a myth.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#440959 Jan 31, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Are we making jeebus tea again?
It's rabbit season!

O_O

Columbus, OH

#440960 Jan 31, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Your intellect at dumb @ss is definitely amazing! We never realized there was an imbecile with so much, shall we say ... foolish stupidity! Now, run along T-Town Clown wannabe!!I will enjoy watching you, and BigDumb's /G_O_D
Academy Award winning performances, in Pumpkinhead's/X's favorite movie ... Dumb & Dumber.
Don't worry. I won't tell anyone your stock-in-trade is a myth.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#440961 Jan 31, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"c.-..."
that's essentially how cain despised the Sacrafice/Christ too!!!
jealous brother, don't hate us cuz we've been accepted and made righteous:)
If your God doesn't accept good people into his little elite group and will accept a creep like you, I want no part of him or any of his shenanigans.

I find that most fundies need to feel accepted and since they are not in real life, they are ripe for the picking by preachers with dollar signs in their eyes. For those of you who branch off on your own, you just have a need to feel superior so you can say stupid things like 'don'g be jealous because we've been accepted' when in truth all you've done is keep living your life the same way you always did, muttered a few words of 'I believe' and 'I'm saved' and now claim that you are special to an invisible man in the sky.

If you really had put in any effort at being a decent human being, had learned any cognitive thinking skills, you would have know that each individual is special and unique. You wouldn't have to lie for your religion nor would you go in the exact opposite direction of the teachings of your God. You'd just go quietly about doing as you are instructed and stop being a Jackass for Jesus.

Any God who would choose you or those like you as his representatives is senile in the least, or batsh*t crazy at the most.

Choosing a creepy, vile little man like you would show the signs of dementia. But you keep thinking you're special, scout. It seems to be all you have going for you.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#440962 Jan 31, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
I have real issues with people that must post in all caps. It generally displays anger or narcissism at best. This fire and brimstone Southern Baptist and Pentecostal extremists accomplish nothing here. Whatever is your point? You guys really should lay off the drama and get real. Kool-aid?
Hello Janitor, I knew you'd like it here...scrubbing those filthy little believers clean?
;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min USaWORLDWARMONGERER 878,405
Weeniez, testicals, panites, dresses, make-up..... 12 min BenAdam 6
The Christian Atheist debate 13 min emperorjohn 3,820
Ruthlessly GREEDY New Yorkers earned 9-11 23 min Doctor REALITY 5
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 29 min BenAdam 7,993
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 37 min USaWORLDWARMONGERER 272,849
the REAL REASON Houston Deputy was murdered by ... 38 min Doctor REALITY 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 44 min Robert F 603,228
More from around the web