Comments
416,221 - 416,240 of 441,187 Comments Last updated 17 hrs ago
UdiotRaceAMKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#440840 Jan 31, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> That's not a sense of humor. It's the normal fundie barb that only fundies think is funny because they do not have the intelligence to actually make a joke. Well, except of themselves.
No fundie! U FUNdie, humor me?
UdiotRaceAMKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#440841 Jan 31, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>After reading your posts, I doubt seriously that your 'member' deserves a capital 'M'.
So you starved for the for my member... you dirty religious hermit girl!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#440842 Jan 31, 2013
UdiotRaceAMKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Even Hukt on Fonix? I'm not one been indoctrinate but you and others who kowtow to extremist Religious views are ones dividing world to wars... You need to look up Leo Straussian Philosophy and Jocobian precepts and the Neo-malthusians Castrophe as these tide in with radical right wing Xtain Coalition evil works... You need look up Critical thinking skill 101, and logical reasoning 101, foreign affair 101, peace studies 101... know now sister religious nut get to work also and you communicate through the air with reaching out to others with you man-made gods as been brainwashed and indoctrinated by Religious Conmans who preach to god of Money and earthly needs and wars , very few good mens; mens with reason but without moral will do what its nation and the world? You need to get out more , instead in a kowtow stuffy mad man-made religions who rarely teach about world Peace ... but it about my religion is better than yours and vice versa this often likely lead to wars between brothers, nations and you soul... YA YA YADA YAP YAPIty YAP Do involve yourself in other dimensions , the worldly views not through man-made religions , you religious hermit butty girl ! MWBJAHHAAHHAHAhaa
Okey dokey...I am going to get right on that.
chnuphis

Winchester, KY

#440843 Jan 31, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
? IDunno??
Any suggestions?
if you're speaking of edgar cayce, he never channeled anyone. he read the akashic records; which is what the buddhist and hindus speak of

http://wisdomquarterly.blogspot.com/2010/01/a...

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#440844 Jan 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes sense but so do a lot of other ways of looking at it.
In general what we do "know" is that it is far from a first hand account of any activities of Jesus, the Apostles or Paul let alone a "true and accurate account" of much of anything except the gullibility and self deceit of humans.
If a Christian 1st cent.'DSS' is ever discovered I think many people (believers and non) will be sorely vexed.
Of course not. Luke/Acts is a work of fiction masquerading as history. It is based in part on some version of Mark, a polemic against the Twelve and their teaching. Luke, unlike Mark, wants apostolic authority. He relies on Mark but tones the rhetoric down. The closest followers of Jesus are no longer a threat -- or even alive. The first generation has passed, and the Jerusalem church as been long dispersed. Luke often is dated to the 80's, but outliers such as Burton Mack date it to the first quarter of the 2nd century. Regardless, it is time to take apostolic authority from its next of kin.

Columbus, OH

#440845 Jan 31, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Okey dokey...I am going to get right on that.
LOL.

Columbus, OH

#440846 Jan 31, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
Im a sinner saved by grace
No. You're just a clown.

Columbus, OH

#440847 Jan 31, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
....how could you ever make up for murdering the innocent Son of God?!
What a hoot.

Do you clowns ever actually think about the nonsense you spew?
duststorm

League City, TX

#440849 Jan 31, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
The blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" (1John 1:7, 9).
Thanks be to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
All unrighteousness. Amen

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#440852 Jan 31, 2013
chnuphis wrote:
<quoted text>if you're speaking of edgar cayce, he never channeled anyone. he read the akashic records; which is what the buddhist and hindus speak of
http://wisdomquarterly.blogspot.com/2010/01/a...
Interesting.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#440853 Jan 31, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous lonely atheist.
Welcome to the internet. Most people online actually hang out with other people they talk to online. It's just when we're not able to hang out in person, usually because we work and stuff, we communicate through the internet. It's particularly nice during those long flights to Paris or Rome for business trips, to be able to say "hello" to our fellow atheist friends.

There, now you know what it's like to not be lonely.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#440854 Jan 31, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You're just a clown.
DING-DING-DING-DING-DING-DING! !! Wake up Chess, Were you born ignorant, or, are you a self-taught moron? Here's a little hint for you, Miss Chess ... now, don't break out in a cold sweat and let this pertinent information overwhelm your peanut sized brain: Read this well known FACT, provided to you commercial free, by your hero, Bro. Clownie !!!!!!!! Im a born again christian... now go write on the blackboard 1001 times !!!!! Clownie is my hero
JESUS LOVES YOU EVEN IF

Victoriaville, Canada

#440855 Jan 31, 2013
JESUS LOVES YOU EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT THERE YET
HE WATCHES YOU AND WONDERS WHEN YOU, HIS CHILD
WILL RETURN THE LOVE HE HAS FOR YOU
HE WATCHES YOU AND SAYS, I AM PATIENT AND ALTOUGH
YOU ARE BLINDED, I AM THERE FOR YOU AND I KNOW THAT
YOU ARE ON THE PATH TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I AM YOUR
FATHER. OH HOW I LONG FOR A CLOSE RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU
MY CHILD. I GAVE OF MYSELF TO BRING YOU NEAR AND I KNOW
YOU ARE ON THE WAY ON THE WAY TO FEEL MY LOVE FOR YOU
SAYS THE LORD ALMIGHTY, JESUS CHRIST, KING OF kings
duststorm

League City, TX

#440856 Jan 31, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
those who don't trust in the righteousness of Christ are trusting in their own rightoeusness and therefore they are self-righteous?
True.
JESUS LOVES YOU EVEN IF

Victoriaville, Canada

#440857 Jan 31, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>DING-DING-DING-DING-DI NG-DING!!! Wake up Chess, Were you born ignorant, or, are you a self-taught moron? Here's a little hint for you, Miss Chess ... now, don't break out in a cold sweat and let this pertinent information overwhelm your peanut sized brain: Read this well known FACT, provided to you commercial free, by your hero, Bro. Clownie !!!!!!!! Im a born again christian... now go write on the blackboard 1001 times !!!!! Clownie is my hero
CLOWNIE, JESUS IS OUR HERO

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#440859 Jan 31, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't know who you are talking to.
I know where you all live.
You don't hang out.
You do lie.
There. A little truth in your fantasy world.
Really? Point to one lie I have told, just one.

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#440860 Jan 31, 2013
JESUS LOVES YOU EVEN IF wrote:
I have real issues with people that must post in all caps. It generally displays anger or narcissism at best. This fire and brimstone Southern Baptist and Pentecostal extremists accomplish nothing here. Whatever is your point? You guys really should lay off the drama and get real. Kool-aid?
JESUS LOVES YOU EVEN IF

Victoriaville, Canada

#440861 Jan 31, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not. Luke/Acts is a work of fiction masquerading as history. It is based in part on some version of Mark, a polemic against the Twelve and their teaching. Luke, unlike Mark, wants apostolic authority. He relies on Mark but tones the rhetoric down. The closest followers of Jesus are no longer a threat -- or even alive. The first generation has passed, and the Jerusalem church as been long dispersed. Luke often is dated to the 80's, but outliers such as Burton Mack date it to the first quarter of the 2nd century. Regardless, it is time to take apostolic authority from its next of kin.
HE IS AS REAL AS YOU ARE AND WATCHING YOU EACH DAY
AS A MATTER OF FACT, EVEN IF YOU DONT YET BELIEVE IN HIM,
HE GAVE YOU LIFE AND TODAY YOU ARE ABLE TO BE WITH YOUR FAMILY
SEE HIS SKY AND BREATHE HIS AIR.
HE SENDS LITTLE IONS OF ENERGY MOVING CONTINUALLY TO KEEP YOU ALIVE
AND MAKE SURE PLANTS, FRUITS..........WILL CONTINUE TO RECEIVE THAT POWER
SO YOU CAN EAT.
HE LOVES YOU EVENIF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE
CAYCE WAS PLAYING WITH DEMONIC FORCES
NECROMANCY IS A SIN
THE DEAD ARE DEAD, FALLEN ANGELS PLAY GAMES TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE
IN THEIR STORIES THAT ARE CONTRARY TO GODS TRUTH
HE STILL LOVES YOU
HE IS NOT FAR, HE SEES YOU AND LONGS FOR HIS TRUTH TO ENTER YOU
ITS UP TO YOU
duststorm

League City, TX

#440862 Jan 31, 2013
JESUS LOVES YOU EVEN IF wrote:
Truw

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#440863 Jan 31, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Kids and step-kids fighting over the will.

Guess who won?

(rhetorical, of course)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 20 min Falcon 743
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min River Tam 733,029
Appjoy invite code 29 min Ananas123678 45
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 29 min MUQ1 36,751
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 33 min Golti 5,318
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 40 min CunningLinguist 226,356
Has God ever performed a miracle in your life, ... (Aug '08) 49 min melissalqr 2,058
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 599,943
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 538,994
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr Blck 106
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Dr_Zorderz 258,000
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••