Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
Annie and WN, I know sometimes life can be confusing. Maybe this may help...
And I quote:
This comes in handy a lot of the time. I can leave it home, when I think it's gonna get me in trouble, or I can rent it out, when I don't need it. But now and then I go to a party, get drunk, and the next morning I can't for the life of me remember what I did with it.
First I looked around my apartment, and I couldn't find it. So I called up the place where the party was, they hadn't seen it either. I asked them to check the medicine cabinet 'cause for some reason I leave it there sometimes But not this time. So I told them if it pops up to let me know.
I called a few people who were at the party, but they were no help either. I was starting to get desperate. I really don't like being without my penis for too long. It makes me feel like less of a man, and I really hate having to sit down every time I take a leak.
After a few hours of searching the house, and calling everyone I could think of, I was starting to get very depressed, so I went to the Kiev, and ate breakfast. Then, as I walked down Second Avenue towards St. Mark's Place, where all those people sell used books and other junk on the street, I saw my penis lying on a blanket next to a broken toaster oven. Some guy was selling it.
I had to buy it off him. He wanted twenty-two bucks, but I talked him down to seventeen. I took it home, washed it off, and put it back on.
I was happy again. Complete.
People sometimes tell me I should get it permanently attached, but I don't know.
Even though sometimes it's a pain in the ass, I like having a detachable penis.
:by King Missile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mIUk08iYZKEXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
Thank you! All my questions answered. You're a god, X.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
But whose going to channel Cayce ?
Not me. I don't want to be a broke, misunderstood psychic for the rest of my life.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
lol - are you jealous, w_n? you're welcome to join us too:)
As I have said to you so many times,'No thank you'. I'm sure that I have a much better life for myself if I just leave you out of it.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
lol - of course you do.
could you answer me this:
if the cain & abel account in genesis were true, who do you think the good guy in the story is; i.e., who do you identify with:
a - cain for being angry with his believing brother?
or
b - abel for offering the acceptable sacracife to God?
c.- The one who refused to offer a sacrifice to a miserable prick.

Beazle, the child Adam and Eve refused to talk about.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
okay DOG - how can anyone who trusts in the righteousness of Christ and not in their own righteousness be self-righteous?.....
Huh?

Put down the hash/crack/opium pipe.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>As do I.
Me too!

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
lol - of course you do.
could you answer me this:
if the cain & abel account in genesis were true, who do you think the good guy in the story is; i.e., who do you identify with:
a - cain for being angry with his believing brother?
or
b - abel for offering the acceptable sacracife to God?
I can't wait for the answer to this absurdity.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because they were the Laws of Moses, rather than God.
Not according to the Bible.

Leviticus 22:1 (the beginning of the 613 laws)

22 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,

Ooops!

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
okay DOG - how can anyone who trusts in the righteousness of Christ and not in their own righteousness be self-righteous?
wouldn't it stand to reason that the opposite is true; i.e., those who don't trust in the righteousness of Christ are trusting in their own rightoeusness and therefore they are self-righteous?
this is not a trick question....
You yourself are a trick question. Of course, when you compare yourself to God and say you have all the answers in the universe, everyone will just naturally bow down to you, right?

Being a Jackass for Jesus is your shtick.'WE' know that.'WE' do not see anything righteous in you. Remember, it is not God typing here. It's only you. YOU are the problem, not God.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
okay okay...among many other things, i can also be hypocritical.
what do you do about your sins & hypocricy?:)
First of all, sins are just self-induced nonsense. When I do something that is an error, a mistake, I honestly try to make up for it. I really try not to be hypocritical but I am sure there are times when I have been, especially when I was a practicing Christian.

That's all there is to it, waassuupp. You make amends in this lifetime because if you just ask an invisible deity to forgive you and keep doing the same thing, you've not only not learned anything but prove yourself to be a liar and a fool. Do you think God thinks you are repentant when you continue in the same behavior time after time? Do you think that asking a woman for a date when you are already married is not breaking one of God's laws? You've done it here repeatedly yet seem to think that law doesn't apply to you. If you covet another man's wife/girlfriend, you have already committed the sin in your mind according to the Bible.

Maybe you should work on the pile of trash in your own back yard before calling the cops because your neighbor left a hairpin laying in her driveway.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>

That's one I've never heard.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too!
Thanks to all the 'we's that spoke up.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
But whose going to channel Cayce ?
? IDunno??
Any suggestions?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I had a good laugh when I read this post.
I think it may be akin to some of the archaic laws in the US states.'Have you had sex with a mule?' for some reason reminded me of one of those laws. In one state ( I can't remember which one at the moment) it is illegal to have sex in a shopping cart.
So, if there is a law against it, at least one person/couple must have done it at one time or another. I think that's where the concern comes from. A couple must have tried sex in a shopping cart and someone saw them and all aghast, must have made an impression on the state/county/city to make it against the law. Same thing with having sex with a mule. I can't for the life of me understand how having sex with a mule would hurt the mule, but God was certainly concerned about it enough to make it one of the ten commandments. Funny he thought it so important to have it written in stone and didn't write a single thing about homosexuality. Funny also that he thought it was worse than the rape of another human being or the enslavement of other humans.
LOL All kinds of responses to this...

Darn...I didn't know anyone was looking...or...

Is that sex in a shopping cart going down a steep hill...or...

Well...better not post the other responses.

I remember reading in one state (maybe Georgia) that it is illegal to tie your giraffe to a light post. In another it is illegal to give your horse a bath in your bathtub. There definitely should have been commandments about that!

Whether one adheres to 613 or just 10 commandments it is as if one was set up to fail. Most have no problem following most of the 10. One can not always control the thought sins. Yet it is just as sinful to think of lust as it is to act upon it.

If a God created us he created us sexual human beings...then punishes for acting upon those feelings unless you follow some set of rules.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
Annie and WN, I know sometimes life can be confusing. Maybe this may help...
And I quote:
This comes in handy a lot of the time. I can leave it home, when I think it's gonna get me in trouble, or I can rent it out, when I don't need it. But now and then I go to a party, get drunk, and the next morning I can't for the life of me remember what I did with it.
First I looked around my apartment, and I couldn't find it. So I called up the place where the party was, they hadn't seen it either. I asked them to check the medicine cabinet 'cause for some reason I leave it there sometimes But not this time. So I told them if it pops up to let me know.
I called a few people who were at the party, but they were no help either. I was starting to get desperate. I really don't like being without my penis for too long. It makes me feel like less of a man, and I really hate having to sit down every time I take a leak.
After a few hours of searching the house, and calling everyone I could think of, I was starting to get very depressed, so I went to the Kiev, and ate breakfast. Then, as I walked down Second Avenue towards St. Mark's Place, where all those people sell used books and other junk on the street, I saw my penis lying on a blanket next to a broken toaster oven. Some guy was selling it.
I had to buy it off him. He wanted twenty-two bucks, but I talked him down to seventeen. I took it home, washed it off, and put it back on.
I was happy again. Complete.
People sometimes tell me I should get it permanently attached, but I don't know.
Even though sometimes it's a pain in the ass, I like having a detachable penis.
:by King Missile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mIUk08iYZKEXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
LOL That is a hoot! Also answered all my questions...except what is is a "Member" of.

We can always depend on you X to enlighten us.

LOL

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
c.- The one who refused to offer a sacrifice to a miserable prick.
"c.-..."

that's essentially how cain despised the Sacrafice/Christ too!!!

jealous brother, don't hate us cuz we've been accepted and made righteous:)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
Put down the hash/crack/opium pipe.
it figures that you got all confused with a simple equation about true righteousness....sigh:(

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> First of all, sins are just self-induced nonsense. When I do something that is an error, a mistake, I honestly try to make up for it. I really try not to be hypocritical but I am sure there are times when I have been, especially when I was a practicing Christian.
That's all there is to it, waassuupp. You make amends in this lifetime because if you just ask an invisible deity to forgive you and keep doing the same thing, you've not only not learned anything but prove yourself to be a liar and a fool. Do you think God thinks you are repentant when you continue in the same behavior time after time? Do you think that asking a woman for a date when you are already married is not breaking one of God's laws? You've done it here repeatedly yet seem to think that law doesn't apply to you. If you covet another man's wife/girlfriend, you have already committed the sin in your mind according to the Bible.
Maybe you should work on the pile of trash in your own back yard before calling the cops because your neighbor left a hairpin laying in her driveway.
"First of all, sins are just self-induced nonsense"

1 - i never ever trust someone who can't admit they're wrong! i've learned this from working with cons in prison.

"I honestly try to make up for it"

2 - how could you ever make up for murdering the innocent Son of God?!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

The blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" (1John 1:7, 9).

Thanks be to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Im a sinner saved by grace

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••