Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
what if i am, DOG?
you know why the 'man' keeps it listed as a class A narcotic and illegal, right? because it's a plant which can't be controlled by the pharmicudical industry for obscene profits....DUH!
Hey! If you want to smoke crack, go ahead.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Bigger Baby Jeebus wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Flintstones vs. Jetsons! Hah!
Mac is a little further into the past than I am on that one. I say Flintstones in a Jetsons world. He has to be all historical and stuff. Sheesh.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

<quoted text>I think you are important. You're a human. You're much more important than invisible friends. Wait, you're invisible. Haha.
Okay, now I'm confused. Am I important or not? It isn't really necessary that I know, but I'd like to.

There are 5 little grandchildren and 1 little grandchild who think I'm just more important than hot grits on a cold morning, but I need a stranger to tell me why I'm important.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

1 little GREAT grandchild..

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! If you want to smoke crack, go ahead.
umm....since when is crack a plant?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
R U on some sort of speed?
Do you know how to write in anything but txt msg verbiage?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
I must of hit a nerve, you've posted me three times in a row...Hhhmmm, now you insult me?
All you had to say was no...:) Have a nice evening...
It is a fundie trait to say that you must have hit a nerve or that people are obsessed with you because they answer your posts.

The entire purpose of Topix is for people to write something, then have others respond. Yet you take it as a victory when someone answers one of your inane posts more than once.

It's a victory of nothing, but you'll take it because real life sucks so badly for you that you can't get anyone to answer you even once in the world in which you actually have to live. Anonymity is such a blessing for those like you.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know difference between Predatory Capitalism as sunscrine to US corporatism (as oppose to good/fair capitalism) that is antithesis to Democracy and its very principles?(I'm not against Capitalism just Predatory Capitalism). But you know about US NEocons/US war-for-profiteers/US fed/US wqall Street Govt ... are predatory Capitalists like Bush & Co haliburton/US war/oil -for -profiteering , US macroeconomic war globally etc., that had ruined the American economic and financial wellbeing and world economies, and this had incite further growth and rollback of enemies worldwide because US invade them for raw resources...and had created US police astate, ruined US civil liberties and US war debt in trtillion US Dollars year on year is Bankrupting US financially and morally.
Who is phillonic ansd Augustenian?
No hippie here!
This post proves one thing: You can absorb and vomit out the indoctrinal things you read/hear, but have no clue about anything else.

Philonic. One 'l', not two. Look up Philonic Judaism. Then look up Augustinian Christianity in America. Maybe you can un-muddy the waters of your mind just long enough to understand a conversation.

Also look up English Grammar 101. It does not start with 'R U'. And yes, I'm a purist trying to save the English language from fools who mostly communicate by cell phone and have no real conversations, nor do they write in any intelligible literary form.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

<quoted text>i see they put fear into you... I had been on topix for over 5 year plus on topic about wars , as long you talk about sensitive issues. So, you still chickenhawk?
Sarcasm! U have excuse me for sense of humor!:)....
That's not a sense of humor. It's the normal fundie barb that only fundies think is funny because they do not have the intelligence to actually make a joke. Well, except of themselves.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
You: I don't believe in spirits, but I believe in Jesus and He believed in spirits.
Me: What part of retard are you?
Holly Shirt! You are one fecked up dweeb.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
umm....since when is crack a plant?
You really don't know what crack is, do you ?

Here, let me enlighten you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coca

BTW, Opium is a plant, too.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Could you repeat that in a literate tone, please?
No. He/she can only use AOLspeak in run-on, illiterate, fudie-esque. He/she approves of capitalism as long as it meets his/her criteria. If he/she lives in the US and voted for those in office now, he/she is much of the problem but will berate you for your type of capitalism.

It's amazing that those who vote in their own self disinterest are always the most illiterate and ignorant, and the most divisive of persons. They will march on an abortion clinic to which their beloved preacher snuck his daughter into because he couldn't live with the embarrassment of her pregnancy. They will march with tea party signs that beg for smaller government while carrying a sign in the other that says 'Leave Medicaid alone'.

They are usually those who wouldn't know how to use capitalism in their own lives to make it out of the trailer park, but are angry that others have and condemn them while coveting their goods against all that Jesus taught.

These are the types of Christians of whom all should be wary, for they will steal what you have while telling you how bad capitalism is.

None of this is to say that I believe that dishonesty or stealing from those who have less wits or goods. But without capitalism, they would still be stuck digging up dry ground with a homemade hoe to plant crops that they have to pray over in order to eat because they haven't embraced either capitalism or science.

Am I too outspoken? Someone said recently that I was 'being mean' when I told them to check e-mail rumors before repeating them as fact, and gave them the facts with which to make a decision as to whether they were being led like sheep or whether they had the mind to do research. They told me they aren't required to do research. That's correct. They can make an ass of themselves any time they like. I'll always give them the actual facts whether they like it or not or whether they deem research before reprinting lies is necessary. I'll keep 'being mean' like that for the rest of my life if it helps a single person learn to think before speaking or typing lies and nonsense.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Luke/Acts is presented as a collection of "tales told" there would be nothing unusual about differing styles with in it. IMHO it lends more to the credibility of the author's preface in each book.
One might think that so, but Luke's author took the material and made it his own. Witness his transformation of Mark's crude Greek to the rather sophisticated prose presented in Luke.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

<quoted text>Chickenhawk. Sir, I have been in more places and seen more death and destruction, in human, precipitated by the warriors for God on both sides than you could ever even dream. I have carried the body parts of decimated comrades, never again to see Jose who loved them, because two factions were warring for their invisible sky daddy...and oil. You can blow it out your illiterate ass. There is no fear here, pal, just abject realism.
I would be willing to bet this person has never seen the direct results of such wars. I would be willing to bet they would not have picked up the pieces and buried them decently but if they were in such a situation, ran away praying rather than picking up the pieces of fallen comrades.

It doesn't take much to see into the 'soul' of a person when they damn you simply because you do not believe in THEM, not a God. It is never about a God. It is about THEM and THEM being believed. When they say you are insulting God, they mean themselves. They have no idea what or who God might be other than when looking in the mirror.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
I like the way "redactor" is used. It isn't PC to call it fraud and forgery. <smile>
<quoted text>
Ehrman gets real technical in terms of defining and categorizing theft, fraud and forgery in the literature. And he calls it just that (when not using more technical terms) and points out that the ancient world took such matters very seriously. It's a good read:

http://www.amazon.com/Forgery-Counterforgery-...

X suggested it to me.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Which he readily admits in his opening lines.
I admire his candor on that.
"Hey Theo! I have been hearing those stories, too. Here is a bunch of them that are being circulated here to show you that similar stories are being spread here as well."
Except he modified his sources at will. Otherwise, I'd agree.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks 4 all that, mate.
Damper is the bushman's bread, so is quite easy to make. It was traditionally cooked over an open fire. However it can also be made in an oven, which is the way we usually made it.
http://www.food.com/recipe/australian-damper-...
This recipe shows both methods, so take your pick.
Thanks for the bread recipe, even though it was for NS. It sounds a lot like the Cattleman's bread I make, but the ingredients are slightly different. I usually go the whole-hog route on the Cattleman's bread and use two tablespoons of bacon drippings instead of cooking oil. Cattlemen would probably have had neither. If anything, they would have had bear grease or lard bought in some cattle town. But I guess that's neither here nor there, as the bread is a good rustic one that suffices with smoked meat or fish.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
One might think that so, but Luke's author took the material and made it his own. Witness his transformation of Mark's crude Greek to the rather sophisticated prose presented in Luke.
I think he is just relating the local version of it, not rewriting it. We know that early Christianity was ripe wiht various "Jesus stories".
That is what many of these "investigators" don't seem to take into account. They appear to deal only with the canonical texts and forget that there were dozens of other traditions and hundreds of texts.

Thomas seems to be overlooked as an even earlier work from a tradition of "sayings gospels" (AKA 'Q') from which everyone borrowed for their narratives.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>correction! As long you DON"T talk about sensitive issues. And, no i don't have weasel in my pocket just my Member. BWHHAHHAAAA
After reading your posts, I doubt seriously that your 'member' deserves a capital 'M'.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>
Also look up English Grammar 101. It does not start with 'R U'. And yes, I'm a purist trying to save the English language from fools who mostly communicate by cell phone and have no real conversations, nor do they write in any intelligible literary form.
You and I think alike on this. I don't text message anymore. It was taking too long to capitalize, punctuate and spell correctly!

When I see a post where someone has not bothered to punctuate or capitalize I will just scroll on by. I gave up trying to figure out what they were trying to say.

I believe that some might refer to you and I as the grammar snobs. You know what I have to say about that...oh well!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

683 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min An NFL Fan 115,295
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Liam 532,930
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Charlie Sheen 256,660
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min It aint necessarily so 721,161
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min Larry 599,096
Nine Eleven 15 min passing by 19
I Hate Satan [believers only} (Nov '08) 18 min Zazz 83
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 17 hr kalei 79
•••