hhhhhiiiii kait!:)

you know you my gurl;)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#440701 Jan 31, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody who doesn't believe as you do is a "pc Nazi," right? Because you are a hateful, ignorant religionist?
And you claim not to be a bigot?
nope! me luvs peeps of all walks of life. don't approve of all attitudes and actions tho. that's where i come in as an interventionist friend and not an enabler poser:)

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#440702 Jan 31, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Ecc 1-4 don't say that mac ... check and re-post
You are correct.
Paul puts it this way:

"Do not forget to respect strangers, for some have entertained angels unawares." Hebrews 13:2

“Love much, trust none”

There

#440703 Jan 31, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I can't get my shoe in my monitor
Take your foot out of your mouth first.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#440704 Jan 31, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saying, you can attract more bee's with honey then, well you know...
Without compromising my beliefs, I have learned a lot 'here' from non-believer's. Some Christians can be downright hateful as well. I just don't insist they see it my way, unless they ask...
<quoted text>
Is *that* what you call it? "Objective?" Like when you say, "I have jesus in me, and everything you say against jesus is anti-christ and inspired by satan. Now, let's talk."
You call *that* objective?
<quoted text>
Poor, poor you--you're so persecuted, aren't you?
<quoted text>
Even when the person you're preaching at doesn't want it.
<quoted text>
That's now your "paraphrase," you are blatantly making up shit again.
Your jesus never lived--he's a myth.
kait - i'm flattered that you care enough to compile this stuff.

for your sake, i'm gonna keep on telling you that God proved His love for you through sending His Son. try as you may, there's just no valid argument against history and truth:)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#440705 Jan 31, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Ehrman's main points in this area is that the primary author of Luke/Acts wrote these passages because the style of them is very Lukan. And Ehrman believes that primary author used the we pronouns in his original text to give the false impression that he was an eyewitness to the travels of Paul. But his arguments for this don't really add up in my mind.
Since Luke/Acts is presented as a collection of "tales told" there would be nothing unusual about differing styles with in it. IMHO it lends more to the credibility of the author's preface in each book.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#440706 Jan 31, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I get a costume?
No capes!
<quoted text>
You just described yourself. Your pal Hitler was a christian, just like you.
let's see who's the nazi between you and i:

do you love or hate jews/christians/judeo-christia ns???

i'm from them and therefore i love them:)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#440707 Jan 31, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
.... but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.....
So please explain what this Magic Spook is. Are you possesed by a ghost or something ? Doesn't being a ghost mean you are dead but to stupid get into Heaven ?

Sure sounds like the demons Jesus chased out of folks. Are you possed by a demon ?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#440708 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>
You forgot to shine your swastika.
sweetheart - i don't expect that you'll publically answer my previous question, but at least be honest with yourself so we can get this thang going and be family forever:)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#440709 Jan 31, 2013
I like the way "redactor" is used. It isn't PC to call it fraud and forgery. <smile>
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I do.
I think whether an earlier source was used is not especially relevant -- and impossible to know. But I know "Luke" was a sophisticated writer and likely would not have carried the 1st person plural pronouns over from the earlier source or inserted them himself.
The effort is too clumsy for that writer. Ehrman admits it is a clumsy effort but, in essence, says that is irrelevant because the effort succeeded.
I think it is relevant and suggests a clumsy redactor, similar to the redactor(s) who -- successfully -- added the jumble of 1rst and 3rd person, as well as singular and plural 1st person narrative to John 21:24-5. We *know* that was a late addition by a clumsy redactor that was successful.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#440712 Jan 31, 2013
Bigger Baby Jeebus wrote:
Hello,
Hot nymphs, Irish vagabonds, Vidorian legends, Chess-playing jurists, Catholic pugilists, Hip Diagnoses, Spiritual guides, wolves, witches, and dumb-ass Christer snitches, how is everything in the hippest, coolest, most Xcntric, most eclectic, most electric, most ridiculous, meticulous, vertiginous, solicitous, ambiguous, solicitous, religulous thread on the tubes? I see WINLAC's little mascot, Beijar's Beyotch, is still wandering and waxing poetically about how he has to spend so much time worrying about how much time he has to spend so much time worrying about how much time he has to spend so much time worrying about how much time mac nymphs.
Same as it ever was.
Ussins is doin' good. You?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#440714 Jan 31, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you smoking dope with Clownie again ?
Damned Clowns. Can't trust them.
what if i am, DOG?
you know why the 'man' keeps it listed as a class A narcotic and illegal, right? because it's a plant which can't be controlled by the pharmicudical industry for obscene profits....DUH!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#440717 Jan 31, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>That's exactly what it says.
Check your references.
It says no such thing.

Ecc 1: Everything Is Meaningless...
Ecc 2: Pleasures Are Meaningless...
Ecc 3: A Time for Everything...
Ecc 4: Oppression, Toil, Friendlessness...

You're slipping a bit, Mac.
Sad day when Clownie can best you.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#440719 Jan 31, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect the original author is not the fraud -- in this instance. Not that it matters much, given his willingness to swipe earlier sources,....
Which he readily admits in his opening lines.

I admire his candor on that.

"Hey Theo! I have been hearing those stories, too. Here is a bunch of them that are being circulated here to show you that similar stories are being spread here as well."

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#440720 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>Cheers! Howzit?
Life is wonderful. All you have to do is help make it that way and 'ZAP!', there it is.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#440721 Jan 31, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
You: I don't believe in spirits, but I believe in Jesus and He believed in spirits.
Me: What part of retard are you?
He did ?

Please cite.

When did I say I beleive in ghosts ?

Please cite.

"what part of retard are you ?" ????
Sounds like something an uneducated person would post.....and it is!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#440722 Jan 31, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
what if i am, DOG?
you know why the 'man' keeps it listed as a class A narcotic and illegal, right? because it's a plant which can't be controlled by the pharmicudical industry for obscene profits....DUH!
Hey! If you want to smoke crack, go ahead.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#440723 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>Hey, Flintstones vs. Jetsons! Hah!
Mac is a little further into the past than I am on that one. I say Flintstones in a Jetsons world. He has to be all historical and stuff. Sheesh.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#440724 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>I think you are important. You're a human. You're much more important than invisible friends. Wait, you're invisible. Haha.
Okay, now I'm confused. Am I important or not? It isn't really necessary that I know, but I'd like to.

There are 5 little grandchildren and 1 little grandchild who think I'm just more important than hot grits on a cold morning, but I need a stranger to tell me why I'm important.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#440725 Jan 31, 2013
1 little GREAT grandchild..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min dirty white boy- 602,182
100%ProfitBot 9 min OscarM 1
The Intense Power Behind The New World Order...... 27 min bubba burpalot 21
Come on Toshi Sanyo 29 min bubba burpalot 10
9/11 Was An Inside Job 33 min bubba burpalot 28
ebola gay snapchat incest bestiality nwo pedo c... 35 min bubba burpalot 5
Nine Eleven 36 min bubba burpalot 141
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 548,705
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr bacon hater 750,701
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ1 261,680