|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I have waited my whole life for those movies. I have boxes of the stuff. I got expelled once, in grade 4, because a nun tried to take my Graphic Novels.
Nun's is like that y'know. Ya gotta realy watch 'em too! They got's projectile poop is what I heared!
Owning Glyndwyr

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Your roundabout, ingratiating post came too little, too late. Why doncha just ask "Brother are you saved? Be saved today. Today is the day of salvation."
Ask not for whom the bells toll...they already tolled for Dearth of Couth, the founder of the thread.
Wait a minute, when the bell tolls, an angel gets its wings.
kalseru

Rockholds, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Owning Glyndwyr wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. Are you capable of clear communication, Riddler, or were you dropped on your head as a baby, numerous times?
ad hominems too?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Owning Glyndwyr wrote:
<quoted text>Dont eat the brown acid. It's a bummer, man.~ Wavy Gravy.
Yeah. Yer s'posed ta flip the cow pies over an wash the gooey stuff off'n the good stuff first.
Least that's what the faery's told me anaways.
ness

Rockholds, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Owning Glyndwyr wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? What are you prattling on about, psycho?
another adhominem? where is out illustrious and self-appointed moderator when you need her?
Owning Glyndwyr

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

yofune nushi wrote:
<quoted text>great. one cancels the other as no thing exclusively and everything inclusively.
No, actually. Saying there are no absolutes means truth can never be possible. Math has a lot of absolutes, and they are applicable to our world, absolutely. Death is another absolute. That your response to this post will be more vague, meaningless drivel is also an absolute.
smok wawelski

Rockholds, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Owning Glyndwyr wrote:
<quoted text>Wait a minute, when the bell tolls, an angel gets its wings.
strawman?
Owning Glyndwyr

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point awesome Pirate. Beedy can't read too good, he's copy pasting words from other posters.
Blessings and love to all <3
(Beedy....SWAT!)
Another claim for which you have no evidence. Please provide these posts that I have copied and pasted. I need not use the words of others to expose your dissembling psychosis.
rou

Rockholds, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Owning Glyndwyr wrote:
<quoted text>Another claim for which you have no evidence. Please provide these posts that I have copied and pasted. I need not use the words of others to expose your dissembling psychosis.
another ad hominem? transference?
Owning Glyndwyr

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Bibbidy, bobbidy, boo..
One more time, for posterity:

You use a comparative without comparing it to anything. Like if Bosisto's EucoFresh used the slogan, "It get's your clothes 50% cleaner!" Cleaner than what?

So "Our God is Greater":

1. Than what?

2. Why the need for the declarative if in it's very definition it would be the ultimate?

3. Isn't this ignoring one of those silly commandments? Not the killing or stealing commandment but those that make your God seem bloody insecure. And while we're at it, why no commandment against rape? Why, instead, is the oak a veritable primer on rape and its spoils? Funny concept for a Sheila to support.

4. It makes it seem as though you aren't so sure, having to shout it from the terraces. Weird, right?
Owning Glyndwyr

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

smok wawelski wrote:
<quoted text>strawman?
Hardly.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Owning Glyndwyr wrote:
<quoted text>No, actually. Saying there are no absolutes means truth can never be possible. Math has a lot of absolutes, and they are applicable to our world, absolutely. Death is another absolute. That your response to this post will be more vague, meaningless drivel is also an absolute.
posting from the library huh???? you're poor
Owning Glyndwyr

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

ness wrote:
<quoted text>another adhominem? where is out illustrious and self-appointed moderator when you need her?
Ah, selective prosecution. Figures. Pardon me, sir, your hypocrisy is showing.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Well I swing y and what do I find??? Juicy having her way with the rum dumb

“Headless Body in Topless Bar”

Hygiene, Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Skom, lol, I know, his pic just fully freaks me out...
Yes, you should run away far and fast when a man with a collar approaches. At the least you'll lose some dough, at the worst your innocence and sense of reality.

Hygiene, Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>posting from the library huh???? you're poor
You write that as if that is something that defines a person's character. Perhaps you really don't understand the teachings of Jesus. Please reconcile the passages below with your admonishment for a fellow human being for an alleged financial position of which you have no knowledge.

Matthew 25:34-46

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right,‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him,‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply,‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left,‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer,‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply,‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”
knucker

Rockholds, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Owning Glyndwyr wrote:
<quoted text>No, actually. Saying there are no absolutes means truth can never be possible. Math has a lot of absolutes, and they are applicable to our world, absolutely. Death is another absolute. That your response to this post will be more vague, meaningless drivel is also an absolute.
truth is never possible? everything is possible, not everything is possible in all places at all times.

i doubt you

Hygiene, Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

balaur wrote:
<quoted text>really, i've been coming and going for years here. you're not my first
Sorry, I don't roll that way.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Owning Glyndwyr wrote:
<quoted text> I am wholly convinced that religion either breeds crazy people or crazy people are drawn to religion.
Pssst, a thief believes everyone steals.~ E.W. Howe.
Owning said:

"...I am wholly convinced that religion either breeds crazy people or crazy people are drawn to religion.

Pssst, a thief believes everyone steals.~ E.W. Howe...."

Skom asks

Then wouldn't a crazy person think millions upon millions of people are all crazy? Either one calls it like it like they see it or one projects but it seems a little like hubris to claim dibs on the former while claiming others are engaging in the latter

You are obviously an intelligent guy but you doing a lot of generalizing. Even when comparing Christianity to Hindus the aggregate historical acts are still just the sum total of a small minority within the overall population of the group.

If you wanted to say there has been historically more violence linked to Christianity than the Hinduism that would be one thing, setting aside perhaps the possible subjective historical outlook. And i don't want that statement to detract from the main point. I am simply saying i am sure one could argue either if they were so inclined and have substantial evidence to do so. But to say Christians are more violent than Hindus means you are stereotyping both groups by their most violent minorities. That really is no different than suggesting all Muslims are terrorists. And i think most people would characterize that kind of statement as bigotry.

Just saying

(T) Peace
manasa

Rockholds, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Owning Glyndwyr wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, selective prosecution. Figures. Pardon me, sir, your hypocrisy is showing.
emulating another is hypocrisy? i never accused you of being dropped on your head, or psychotic?

i simply wish to surmise how you deduced that a christian is more violent than a brahmin practicing hindu.

if that makes me a hypocrite, then i'm the epitomy of hypocrisy. it's called mirroring.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 415,621 - 415,640 of440,796
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

484 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Screw Religion 716,376
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min Lyndi 171,442
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Liam 529,921
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min onemale 255,677
Teach your children to be LEERY of strangers 8 min Doctor REALITY 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min Godspeakinginmydreamslol 598,737
UNBELIEVRS: The hypocrites won't be there....wh... 10 min Doctor REALITY 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Lab28 223,141
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr Liz 61