Owning Glyndwyr

Anonymous Proxy

#440154 Jan 29, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
If I disagree with you Beedy, are you going to set me on fire?
I'll take this and your strange rant further below as tacit admission that you are incapable of answering. Makes me no never mind, dipstick.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#440155 Jan 29, 2013
Owning Glyndwyr
Just another Loser

A UK Uni Beedy? Sad.

Anonymous proxy. Check.

Do not clink on any links from this poster.

If you've ever wondered why Australia Forum reads more like a public toilet wall than most, credit Beedy and his band of sock puppets. More of a battalion really.

You gonna keep stalking me? Sending me viral T-mails? Do as sid says.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#440156 Jan 29, 2013
Owning Glyndwyr wrote:
<quoted text>You've gone off the deep end.
Why are you responding?
stoorworm

Williamsburg, KY

#440157 Jan 29, 2013
Owning Glyndwyr wrote:
<quoted text>Once again, this has nothing to do with what I said. Your motorway is a few kilometers short of the nearest exit. Christianity plays a large role in documented history. All of it is violent. It has nothing to do with whether I know Mary Jane Rottencrotch or not.
no you generalized and stated that christians are more violent. that doesn't imply you know all hindus and all christians?

you know this from experience, or belief?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#440158 Jan 29, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's psychedelics. Maybe they have psilocybin mushrooms growing throughout their water source.
Ya got directions?

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#440159 Jan 29, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I don't see you as a fan of the comics for some reason. The movie version maybe!
That's not a knock, I think people would be shocked if they knew how good the writing and art was in comics over the last 10-20 years. And how dark some of the writing can be. The movies, while I have liked some of them, stay pretty generic and family friendly. The story-lines in some of the comics are as good as any literature I have read. And the writers include things like Bible verses and famous quotes and detailed scientific and historical facts.
Sorry about the rant! LOL I just am a big fan and know what the perception used to be but it is some seriously talented stuff that goes into them today
(T) Peace
I have waited my whole life for those movies. I have boxes of the stuff. I got expelled once, in grade 4, because a nun tried to take my Graphic Novels.

Location hidden

#440160 Jan 29, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Oogah-boogah how's it going?
Toward the bow...always toward the bow.
I see ya got's a fog horn too! That's good y'know.
Owning Glyndwyr

Anonymous Proxy

#440161 Jan 29, 2013
vermithrax wrote:
<quoted text>sure i did. when does a singularity become a plurality?
Oh, one of those, a Vacuous Husserlian. You're not a rare beast on Topix but you sure are mindless. In the case of amoeba, when enough food is digested in its vacuoles, mitosis occurs. In the English language, it can be as simple as adding an "s" to a word. In the case of the intellectually repulsive, probably never.

Location hidden

#440162 Jan 29, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
What mental illness causes a person to uses a different name for every post they make ?
Skipsafrendia.
Owning Glyndwyr

Anonymous Proxy

#440163 Jan 29, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
On Fridays after 5 EST?
Happy Hour! Don't forget to tip your server if you're a Seppo.
Owning Glyndwyr

Anonymous Proxy

#440164 Jan 29, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Ya got directions?
Dont eat the brown acid. It's a bummer, man.~ Wavy Gravy.
Owning Glyndwyr

Anonymous Proxy

#440165 Jan 29, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I have waited my whole life for those movies. I have boxes of the stuff. I got expelled once, in grade 4, because a nun tried to take my Graphic Novels.
That explains why you don't know Christmas from Bourke Street.

Location hidden

#440166 Jan 29, 2013
Owning Glyndwyr wrote:
<quoted text>Hindu aren't violent enough to be Christians.
Ya, they are. Haven't ya been read'n world news for the last year?
Owning Glyndwyr

Anonymous Proxy

#440167 Jan 29, 2013
stoorworm wrote:
<quoted text>no you generalized and stated that christians are more violent. that doesn't imply you know all hindus and all christians?
you know this from experience, or belief?
Neither. History. I already clarified it. Is your skull thicker than normal? Yes, as an aggregate, historically, Christians have been more violent than Hindus. All humans are violent. We are animals, after all. We kill to survive. Christians kill because their daddy tells them to. Boy, that leads to some rip snorting rage.

See, unlike you, I write with clarity, not in vague, meaningless blurts of falderal.

Location hidden

#440168 Jan 29, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know how you feel. I waited all day long yesterday for some rare and potentially sought after erasers.
They were a no show. I am beginning to suspect that I have been ripped off.
I'm think'n ther still in the brimstone furnace dry'n out. Takes time ta "purge" them imperfections y'know.
Owning Glyndwyr

Anonymous Proxy

#440169 Jan 29, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you responding?
To point out that you've gone off the deep end. Wasn't that clear? Your post wasn't, but mine certainly was. You were ranting against someone or something. Couple that with your fascination with immolation and your claim that your God is Greater than whatever it is that you won't clarify, it would be fair to say that you might just be a danger to yourself or others. Do you need a Care Flight or are you accessible by land ambulance?
Owning Glyndwyr

Anonymous Proxy

#440170 Jan 29, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Ya, they are. Haven't ya been read'n world news for the last year?
Sure, they are catching up, but, historically, no. When you invoke gods, it's easy to be an overachiever in the violence department.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#440171 Jan 29, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I can relate. We could probably swap parochial school nun-stories. The nun that ran our school could have played linebacker somewhere! She used to claim she was forced into the role of disciplinarian because others wouldn't pick up the slack but when the school was hurting for cash some of the nuns got part-time jobs and she worked as a security guard! I kid you not!

She not only taught us about Jesus but had us pretty convinced some days she would send us to meet Him personally if she could! For two years in a row she moved me and my best friend's desk away from all the other kids and put us on either side of her desk! She was freaking nuts but I think we were a contributing factor! LOL

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#440172 Jan 29, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Ya, they are. Haven't ya been read'n world news for the last year?
Good point awesome Pirate. Beedy can't read too good, he's copy pasting words from other posters.
Blessings and love to all <3

(Beedy....SWAT!)

Location hidden

#440173 Jan 29, 2013
Owning Glyndwyr wrote:
<quoted text>And now he's on to the "absolutism" falderal. Of course, science doesn't work within a frame work of absolutes. Theism deals with absolutes, fundamentally. Interesting.
Absolute's good stuff!
I ain't too fond o' the "flavored" stuff though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Osmius 779,056
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Regina 560,668
Any females want to text? 4 min Shaker357 1
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 7 min Shortcake 224
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min Strength and Honor 175,790
cleaning black dollar \ cleaning black currency... (Sep '12) 19 min Zeitan Zurich 42
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 21 min Remnant of 144000 39,392
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 46 min Pegasus 265,580
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 54 min Innocent Holy dr ... 605,384
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 4 hr daveo69 72
More from around the web