yam nahar

Williamsburg, KY

#440054 Jan 29, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Your grammar and punctuation are shocking and you said fail. Stop falling asleep in class, now, hush the grown ups are talking.
if i need a proof reader and/or an editor, i'll consider it when i write a book. till then don't hold your breath, ok?
kukulkan

Williamsburg, KY

#440055 Jan 29, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
The word "gay" was used long before it meant homosexual, or do you think they coined the term?
knowing all meanings of a word helps; instead of assuming it only has one.

rigorous mathematical and western institutionalized lingo doesn't work in the real world.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#440056 Jan 29, 2013
kukulkan wrote:
<quoted text>knowing all meanings of a word helps; instead of assuming it only has one.
rigorous mathematical and western institutionalized lingo doesn't work in the real world.
Um, yes it does, that's why China, Japan, and Korea use it too.
naddred

Williamsburg, KY

#440057 Jan 29, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, yes it does, that's why China, Japan, and Korea use it too.
not in everyday usage they don't. again western institutionalized scientific lingo isn't common every day usage.

the real world doesn't operate in a lab

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#440058 Jan 29, 2013
naddred wrote:
<quoted text>not in everyday usage they don't. again western institutionalized scientific lingo isn't common every day usage.
the real world doesn't operate in a lab
If that was true, then computers, and the internet itself, would fail.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#440059 Jan 29, 2013
ningishzida wrote:
<quoted text>no we weren't discussing the theory of evolution....
Yes. We were.
You simply can't follow the convesation.

PLease get tested for mercury poisoning.
caduceus

Williamsburg, KY

#440060 Jan 29, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
If that was true, then computers, and the internet itself, would fail.
really? so you're implying that internet and computers are a vital necessity for human life to exist and evolve?

it would seem life evolved quite readily with out such information overload at times

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#440061 Jan 29, 2013
caduceus wrote:
<quoted text>really? so you're implying that internet and computers are a vital necessity for human life to exist and evolve?
it would seem life evolved quite readily with out such information overload at times
No, but they work based on the science that you are so strongly against.

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#440062 Jan 29, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
London, KY must have a lot of mercury in its aquafers.
I think it's psychedelics. Maybe they have psilocybin mushrooms growing throughout their water source.
asclepius

Williamsburg, KY

#440063 Jan 29, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but they work based on the science that you are so strongly against.
i never stated i was against anything. i stated that knowing all definitions to a word is valuable and limiting it to one usage isn't. the real world in it's entirety doesn't exist in a laboratory in a research facility.
duststorm

League City, TX

#440064 Jan 29, 2013
Still looking for the name and contact numbers for the funeral home for you-know-who.
duststorm

League City, TX

#440065 Jan 29, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I got's ta hold mine up. I tooked the hypocritical oath ya see.
Oogah-boogah how's it going?
duststorm

League City, TX

#440066 Jan 29, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no hell, you hateful piece of shit.
Whoop!
vishap

Williamsburg, KY

#440067 Jan 29, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. We were.
You simply can't follow the convesation.
PLease get tested for mercury poisoning.
this poster asked a question and implied the word wasn't a scientific term. no one had claimed it was/wasn't except the poster.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...

this poster claimed that another word was being misused; which it wasn't

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#440068 Jan 29, 2013
What mental illness causes a person to uses a different name for every post they make ?
duststorm

League City, TX

#440069 Jan 29, 2013
Jorge W Arbusto wrote:
<quoted text>Hell is empty and all the devils are here.- Shakespeare.
Thank you for proving Old Bill right, you shameless bone picker, you blood-obsessed malcontent, you vacuous bowl of rotten guacamole, you simpering snootful of succotash, you denizen of the dark underbelly of your dying disease, you theistic cancer, sclerotic simian, you devolutionary dunderhead, you pox on humanity, reality, kindness, light, and wonder. You are a voracious dinosaur, too pea-brained to know that your Best By date has not only come and gone, but that your Alien Nation alienation could not even catch a buzz on your spoiled milk.
They said it was too ancient and crumbly, paper-thin, waxy, translucent, fragile in the extreme, to be handled. Just keep it under glass in the cathedral.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#440070 Jan 29, 2013
wonambi wrote:
<quoted text>
hinduism isn't considered a religion in the east. it's considered a science. i guess you're going to redefine eastern science by western institutionalized standards?
LOL *snort*

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#440071 Jan 29, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
What mental illness causes a person to uses a different name for every post they make ?
Multiple Personality Disorder?
Owning Glyndwyr

Anonymous Proxy

#440072 Jan 29, 2013
caduceus wrote:
<quoted text>really? so you're implying that internet and computers are a vital necessity for human life to exist and evolve?
it would seem life evolved quite readily with out such information overload at times
Not what she said. Is it foggy there? You seem to be in the soup. IFR. Socked in. Murky. Muddled.
Owning Glyndwyr

Anonymous Proxy

#440073 Jan 29, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>They said it was too ancient and crumbly, paper-thin, waxy, translucent, fragile in the extreme, to be handled. Just keep it under glass in the cathedral.
Your psyche?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Bongo 775,461
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min eyeful 559,552
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Aura Mytha 265,161
Moses never existed 11 min Khatru 756
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min eyeful 175,660
ョ ELECTROLワX ( 2O2 8O OI ) ELECTROLUX ョ Sariye... 14 min electrofersen 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 31 min eyeful 605,034
More from around the web