“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#439952 Jan 28, 2013
brnenski wrote:
<quoted text>because energy cannot be created/destroyed it simply re-affirms through involution and evolution.
What does "re-affirm" mean in this context? It is not a scientific term.

“Headless Body in Topless Bar”

Since: Sep 07

Hygiene, Colorado

#439953 Jan 28, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>I would like the name of the funeral home, please.
I've figured it out. You are the bejair-obsessed, water nymph-boarded, Dearth of Couth-blaaber-uh-mooth, Mac attacked poster who has called themselves every name from proxysan to babysan and everything in between. You lurk here, obsessing over post counts, pretending to be a hacker, and suddenly appear as the Houton-based grey barbara boxer duststorm whenever "her" name is invoked. This might be your most pathetic attempt ever to solicit the personal information of another.

The mind reels at what must have happened to create such a cowardly faux-bully as you. Always picked last in gym class or did your demitasse, under glass, underclass morass cause you to be so crass and live a life so void of stimulass that all you can do is come in here and let people hand you your ass?

Whatever it was, please don't pass that particular virus on to the next generation.

Hygiene, Colorado

#439954 Jan 28, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
What does "re-affirm" mean in this context? It is not a scientific term.
Well, involution is misused, too.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#439955 Jan 28, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I have always made friends pretty easily but I also make enemies pretty easily too. It isnt necessarily the best blueprint if one wants to be at peace on a regular basis but it does cut thru a lot of the b.s. The good friends I have date back as long as 20 to 30 years and they have seen me at my absolute best and my absolute worst. There is always room for self-improvement but for the most part I am content to be who I am and let the chips fall where they may. I have enjoyed interacting with you. Maybe you can even help me get better at the water off a ducks back thing too cus def not my strong suit! lol (T) Peace
Lol...maybe we can help each other...

Hygiene, Colorado

#439957 Jan 28, 2013
weewillmekq wrote:
<quoted text>rapture like enthralled. to be carried away in thought
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/rapt
rapt∑ly adv.
Word History: One might be surprised to learn that rapt, a word used in describing states of deep delight or absorption, has a relative with an entirely different emotive forcerape. Now most often used to mean "to force someone to submit to sexual acts," rape once had a much broader application, as it meant "to seize, carry off." In fact, it was often used in positive and nonviolent contexts. From the Middle English period, we have examples of its being used to mean "to carry off to heaven from earth," as in "the visions of seynt poul wan [when] he was rapt in to paradys." As this quotation shows, rapt started out as the past participle of rape. As time went on, rapt became restricted to mental or emotional states, while rape developed a new past participle, raped, and became limited to criminal or violent acts.
this is why ezekiel describes it as being pulled up by the hair of his head
Ezekiel 8:3
And he put forth the form of an hand, and took me by a lock of mine head; and the spirit lifted me up between the earth and the heaven, and brought me in the visions of God to Jerusalem, to the door of the inner gate that looketh toward the north; where was the seat of the image of jealousy, which provoketh to jealousy.
ďI can explain myself: If you want to be safe, walk in the middle of the street. Iím not joking. Youíve been told to look both ways before crossing the street, and the sidewalk is your friend, right? Wrong. Iíve spent years walking sidewalks at night. Iíve looked around me when it was dark, when there were men following me, creeping out of alleyways, attempting to goad me into speaking to them and shouting obscenities at me when I wouldnít, and I suddenly realised that the only place left to go was the middle of street. But why would I risk it? Because the odds are in my favour. In the States, someone is killed in a car accident on average every 12.5 minutes, while someone is raped on average every 2.5 minutes. Even when factoring in that, one, I am generously including ALL car-related accidents and not just those involving accidents, and two, that the vast majorities of rapes still go unreported [Ö] And, thus, this is now the way I live my life: out in the open, in the middle of everything, because the middle of the street is actually the safest place to walk.Ē
&#8213; Emilie Autumn, The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#439958 Jan 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya 'member that nutty pope what dug up the other pope back in the day? I think this dusty poper got's the same delusions o' grandeur.
The grandiose inquisitor o' sorts. Too much vitamin Z.
Dusty is a disgrce to God, Jesus and all mankind.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#439959 Jan 28, 2013
Jorge W Arbusto wrote:
<quoted text>Well, involution is misused, too.
Sometimes I just don't get why they have to misuse words and twist their definitions. lol Nice catch, I never heard of involution so I didn't know what that even meant.

Hygiene, Colorado

#439960 Jan 28, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Was the man lost or saved? Please supply the name of the funeral home.
ďHeaven is comfort, but it's still not living.Ē- Alice Sebold, The Lovely Bones

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#439961 Jan 28, 2013
p-o-p quiz wrote:
<quoted text>Oh okay.
Fundie meltdown.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#439962 Jan 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I sayeth...it jist got's ta be ta do with the mindeth!
"Where the mind is, there is the treasure." - Thomas

“Love much, trust none”

There

#439963 Jan 28, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes I just don't get why they have to misuse words and twist their definitions....
Because then they would have to abandon their ridiculous claims.

Hygiene, Colorado

#439964 Jan 28, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>WaterNymph was proud to announce that she knew for a FACT that D of C had never changed his beliefs as a result of anything we said on this thread.
If that is true, he is in the flames of hell at this moment.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.- Shakespeare.

Thank you for proving Old Bill right, you shameless bone picker, you blood-obsessed malcontent, you vacuous bowl of rotten guacamole, you simpering snootful of succotash, you denizen of the dark underbelly of your dying disease, you theistic cancer, sclerotic simian, you devolutionary dunderhead, you pox on humanity, reality, kindness, light, and wonder. You are a voracious dinosaur, too pea-brained to know that your Best By date has not only come and gone, but that your Alien Nation alienation could not even catch a buzz on your spoiled milk.

Hygiene, Colorado

#439965 Jan 28, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes I just don't get why they have to misuse words and twist their definitions. lol Nice catch, I never heard of involution so I didn't know what that even meant.
Education is evil to those who wallow in the incongruous puddle of reality denial.

I know what a kitten is. What is a Koder?

Hygiene, Colorado

#439966 Jan 28, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
"Where the mind is, there is the treasure." - Thomas
Little engines can do big things - Thomas the Tank Engine. Toot, toot!

Hygiene, Colorado

#439967 Jan 28, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Fundie meltdown.
No, don't put that in the S'mores! Think of the children, man!

Hygiene, Colorado

#439968 Jan 28, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because then they would have to abandon their ridiculous claims.
Ah, The Mine Shaft of Ridiculous Claims. Joel Osteen got the mine, his flock gets the shaft.

Who's the black private dick
That's a sex machine to all the chicks?
Shaft, ya, damn right

Who is the man that would risk his neck
For his brother man?
Shaft, can you dig it?

Who's the cat that won't cop out
When there's danger all about?
Shaft, right on

They say this cat Shaft is a bad mother
Shut your mouth
But I'm talkin''bout Shaft
Then we can dig it

He's a complicated man
But no one understands him but his woman,
John Shaft.
mehen

Winchester, KY

#439969 Jan 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I sayeth...it jist got's ta be ta do with the mindeth!
amen-ra

Hygiene, Colorado

#439970 Jan 28, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I agree beliefs for the most part are subjective and personal. However there is a right or wrong imo as far as is the information someone basing it on accurate? There are a lot of people who have simply taken someone else's word that the Bible says what it says. And there are times the information taught simply is not in the Bible. Now I understand even that can be somewhat subjective at times but for something as important as beliefs should be to the believer, my point is how do they not at least come to them on their own? I would never leave the fate of my soul to someone else and hope they did their homework.And the percentage that someones human teacher is right on everything is prob zero. Thats reason enough for someone to check for themselves.(T) PEACE
When invoking accuracy, it would be best not to use the historically most edited tome as an example. Even Cujo got a better movie treatment.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#439971 Jan 28, 2013
Jorge W Arbusto wrote:
<quoted text>Education is evil to those who wallow in the incongruous puddle of reality denial.
I know what a kitten is. What is a Koder?
A play on spelling. My first nickname online was suppose to be KittenCoder, but that was taken so I used the first letter of my first name across the board and it works in most sites. The KittenKoder nickname is so rarely used I usually can create an account without problems. ;)

I am a programmer, to over simplify the job. Kitten was my nickname in the shelters because I could sleep anywhere so they called me the kitten.

Hygiene, Colorado

#439972 Jan 28, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hang around and watch.
TWSS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min nanoanomaly 825,633
Protesters are the Biggest Threat to Treason 6 min Protester 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min USA Born 582,790
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min rbphoenix80 98,828
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min Clearwater 176,368
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 18 min Only Remnant of 1... 40,109
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 30 min Senecus 611,780
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 hr courteous europhobe 121,616
More from around the web