Why I’m no longer a Christian

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#440046 Jan 29, 2013
chnuphis wrote:
<quoted text>the word "evolution" was being used long before darwin came along, or did you suppose he coined the phrase?
The word "gay" was used long before it meant homosexual, or do you think they coined the term?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#440047 Jan 29, 2013
wonambi wrote:
<quoted text>....
hinduism isn't considered a religion in the east. it's considered a science.....
Just like Christians think their religion is a science.

<face palm>

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#440048 Jan 29, 2013
wonambi wrote:
<quoted text>it uses it in terms of evolution and involution of biology. you still fail
hinduism isn't considered a religion in the east. it's considered a science. i guess you're going to redefine eastern science by western institutionalized standards?
Your grammar and punctuation are shocking and you said fail. Stop falling asleep in class, now, hush the grown ups are talking.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#440049 Jan 29, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like Christians think their religion is a science.
<face palm>
Now Hindus are Christians? I protest. Nicely <3

“"None shall pass"”

There

#440050 Jan 29, 2013
chnuphis wrote:
<quoted text>the word "evolution" was being used long before darwin came along, or did you suppose he coined the phrase?
Yes I am aware. We were discussing the Theory of Evolution not the many other uses of the word.

You are either a moron or an a-hole. Not sure which. I am sure you will provided more evidence to formulate a reasonable opinion. I am guessing both are accurate.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#440051 Jan 29, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
The word "gay" was used long before it meant homosexual, or do you think they coined the term?
He probably thinks the Gay 90's has to do with AIDS epidemic.
danh

Middlesboro, KY

#440052 Jan 29, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Hinduism is a religion, not science.
2. The paper uses it in terms of biology as I previously stated.
You failed.
another article for your perusal

http://www.actionbioscience.org/newfrontiers/...

which is based on the involution and evolution of the universe from hindu cosmology, cyclic in the idea of rounds. same concept from egyptian cosmology
ningishzida

Middlesboro, KY

#440053 Jan 29, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am aware. We were discussing the Theory of Evolution not the many other uses of the word.
You are either a moron or an a-hole. Not sure which. I am sure you will provided more evidence to formulate a reasonable opinion. I am guessing both are accurate.
no we weren't discussing the theory of evolution. you were and those who don't understand it's relation to involution and evolution in mathematics, biology, and cosmology.

i'm not here to stroke your personality. if you need to ejaculate, consider getting your own personal room
yam nahar

Middlesboro, KY

#440054 Jan 29, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Your grammar and punctuation are shocking and you said fail. Stop falling asleep in class, now, hush the grown ups are talking.
if i need a proof reader and/or an editor, i'll consider it when i write a book. till then don't hold your breath, ok?
kukulkan

Middlesboro, KY

#440055 Jan 29, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
knowing all meanings of a word helps; instead of assuming it only has one.

rigorous mathematical and western institutionalized lingo doesn't work in the real world.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#440056 Jan 29, 2013
kukulkan wrote:
<quoted text>knowing all meanings of a word helps; instead of assuming it only has one.
rigorous mathematical and western institutionalized lingo doesn't work in the real world.
Um, yes it does, that's why China, Japan, and Korea use it too.
naddred

Middlesboro, KY

#440057 Jan 29, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, yes it does, that's why China, Japan, and Korea use it too.
not in everyday usage they don't. again western institutionalized scientific lingo isn't common every day usage.

the real world doesn't operate in a lab

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#440058 Jan 29, 2013
naddred wrote:
<quoted text>not in everyday usage they don't. again western institutionalized scientific lingo isn't common every day usage.
the real world doesn't operate in a lab
If that was true, then computers, and the internet itself, would fail.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#440059 Jan 29, 2013
ningishzida wrote:
<quoted text>no we weren't discussing the theory of evolution....
Yes. We were.
You simply can't follow the convesation.

PLease get tested for mercury poisoning.
caduceus

Middlesboro, KY

#440060 Jan 29, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
If that was true, then computers, and the internet itself, would fail.
really? so you're implying that internet and computers are a vital necessity for human life to exist and evolve?

it would seem life evolved quite readily with out such information overload at times

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#440061 Jan 29, 2013
caduceus wrote:
<quoted text>really? so you're implying that internet and computers are a vital necessity for human life to exist and evolve?
it would seem life evolved quite readily with out such information overload at times
No, but they work based on the science that you are so strongly against.
asclepius

Middlesboro, KY

#440063 Jan 29, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but they work based on the science that you are so strongly against.
i never stated i was against anything. i stated that knowing all definitions to a word is valuable and limiting it to one usage isn't. the real world in it's entirety doesn't exist in a laboratory in a research facility.
duststorm

League City, TX

#440064 Jan 29, 2013
Still looking for the name and contact numbers for the funeral home for you-know-who.
duststorm

League City, TX

#440065 Jan 29, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I got's ta hold mine up. I tooked the hypocritical oath ya see.
Oogah-boogah how's it going?
duststorm

League City, TX

#440066 Jan 29, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no hell, you hateful piece of shit.
Whoop!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 11 min Happy Lesbo 196
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 12 min Truthiness 615
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 13 min truth 88,280
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min RiversideRedneck 977,405
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min Pegasus 284,609
The Future of Politics in America 1 hr Buck Crick 271
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 665,403
More from around the web