Did I lay it on a little too thick?

LOL

(T) Peace

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#439702 Jan 28, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Fu#k You. You piece of sh#t.
Just what Jesus would have said , right?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#439703 Jan 28, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Bless you Skom. Well said <3
It is amazing to me the guy doesn't see himself as a bigot. Or maybe he does and is proud of it. Come to think of it, he has never once denied it. He actually advocates that other non-Christians would attack a Christian coming in here for peaceful purposes on the basis that they should be held responsible for the worst actions of anyone who is a Christian. It is so ignorant it is hard to comprehend.

I have watched this guy post for years. Almost no other people even on his "side" interact with him. He is basically good for comic relief. Once in a while he comes with with a funny insult or attacks someone people don't like. He is like the drunk uncle at Christmas. He serves a purpose when he is not being too embarrassing but you would never hang with the guy outside of the house, you can only take him in small dosages, and you would never discuss anything of importance with him.

KArl is one of the angriest people I have ever come across anywhere. He directs it at Christians yet goes out of his way to engage them when most want nothing to do with him. I have asked him repeatedly how they have affected his life on a day-to-day basis and can't he ignore them if he chooses and he has refused to answer. Yet despite attacking people incessantly online he thinks people that say things back to him should be arrested for assault and put in jail. He actually said that and meant it!

The guy is insane and I am only grateful that nature built some natural protections in by making him as ignorant as he is. i can't imagine what damage a guy like this could do if he had the brains and motivation. If he wants to rant on Topix all day be my guest is my feeling, it is just one more day he is off the streets. It is amazing to me how a guy who has met less than 1% of all Christians can hate over 99% of them. But bigots don't use common sense of they wouldn't be bigots

(T) Peace

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#439704 Jan 28, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> I did. All you have is select responses and quotes from King James which no one uses anymore except King James fundies. NASB translates Luke 17:21 as in your midst. Not within you. NASB is more accurate. If i am a moron it is only because i let you get to me.
That would still not mean that it's a far off place nor that you have to wait till you die to have it. When you learn to think for yourself, let us know.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#439705 Jan 28, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. He could have written the names of their prostitutes in the sand.
That would have been clever blackmail.
Nikos Kazantzakis used that theory in "The Last Temptation".
But the fact remains that he erased it so no one will ever know.

Speculation is the grand scheme.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#439706 Jan 28, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> The non response from atheists on this site says it all.
<quoted text> Christianity claims are exclusive as are Muslim claims. Both cannot be true which means they are both false or one is true and the other is not.
<quoted text> No. I am saying i can turn atheist in my thinking at any given moment and so can others. In order to commit crimes one has to be atheistic in their thinking. If they really believed they were accountable to God then they would not do wrong, because the consequences are severe even if they escape human justice.
<quoted text> Atheists define themselves. I'm not sure what you are getting at. We have an intuitive sense of justice and of right and wrong and it has a source. That source is God. Under atheism there is no ultimate justice and that is counter intuitive. Atheism is a necessary prerequisite for most crimes since the criminal assumes he can get away with it or it is done in the heat of passion which indicates a loss of control.
Muslims think they have the truth. Christians think they do. Both are equally valid as neither an provide proof for their claims. Both have one book, centuries old, with information that can be disproved contained therein. If even one thing can be disproved, then the whole work is suspect. Period. End of conversation.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#439707 Jan 28, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> The non response from atheists on this site says it all.
First...most people on this thread do not define themselves as atheist. It is a common problem that most Christians that come here however define us all as atheist simple because we do not believe as you do. That is why I asked...who YOU were including in your definition of atheist.

Christianity claims are exclusive as are Muslim claims. Both cannot be true which means they are both false or one is true and the other is not.
I don't know about exclusive...there seems to be an overlap of beliefs between religions. As far as who is right...who is wrong...I dare say that no one religion is either. Truth generally is found somewhere in the middle.

No. I am saying i can turn atheist in my thinking at any given moment and so can others. In order to commit crimes one has to be atheistic in their thinking. If they really believed they were accountable to God then they would not do wrong, because the consequences are severe even if they escape human justice.
Do you know what the definition of atheist is?

So...by your standards...when you "sin"...you become atheist? Then later go back to being Christian? Sounds as if you are flipping a switch. A thought occurred though...do you lose your salvation during these atheist moments?
Atheists define themselves.

Those that claim to be atheist have variables to their beliefs just as Christians do...well maybe not as many variables as Christians.

You yourself tried to define them by the remarks in your post that I responded to initially. You defined them by attributing crime/sin to their beliefs. You defined them by claiming they did not hold themselves accountable for their actions.
I'm not sure what you are getting at. We have an intuitive sense of justice and of right and wrong and it has a source. That source is God. Under atheism there is no ultimate justice and that is counter intuitive. Atheism is a necessary prerequisite for most crimes since the criminal assumes he can get away with it or it is done in the heat of passion which indicates a loss of control.
All I was getting at is...how and whom do you classify atheists.

Let me ask...did you consider yourself an atheist when you posted what you did to "G"? If so...did for that time that it took you to write it did God not exist for you? Did you stop believing in him during that time?

LBR...your theory IMO sounds as if you are trying to put your wrong doings on to the shoulders of others...instead of just admitting that even those that are "saved" do wrong.

It also...at least IMO...sounds as if you have taken the words atheism and atheist and defined them to fit your agenda...your needs.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#439708 Jan 28, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> But the fact remains that he erased it so no one will ever know....
If it ever happened at all.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#439709 Jan 28, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>That would still not mean that it's a far off place nor that you have to wait till you die to have it. When you learn to think for yourself, let us know.
They often mistake "The Kingdom of God" with "Heaven".

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#439710 Jan 28, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one. No he accused the grey boxer as well as you of being my sock. I didn't think it was you.
<3
X was asking specifically about the book that you read and the author of it. He got a couple of responses from others that didn't answer his question...thus the "sock" comment. How could they answer a question that was specific to you?

That is all it was...

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#439711 Jan 28, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Matthew 26:63.''I adjure you by the living God that you tell us whether you are the Christ,(Messiah) the son of God.'' That does not mean the high priest was expecting a mere man as Messiah.
26:64....''You have said it yourself; never the less i tell you, hereafter you will see the son of man sitting at the right hand of Power (Psalm 110:1) and coming in the clouds of Heaven.''
Son of man and clouds of heaven are both referencing Daniel 7:13. It does not have to be exact. Right hand of power is beside God. This is not a man only.
<quoted text> Where?
And who inherits the new kingdom?
<quoted text>Don't know off hand what you are referencing. Most interpret Isaiah 53 as referring to Israel or a righteous remnant but Psalms 110:1 has the servant as seated at the right hand of God. They use Isaiah 49:3 as context for Isaiah 53 where the servant is Israel. This ignores Isaiah 49:5-6 where the identity of the servant is distinct from Israel. You are looking for explicit references but most are implicit. Either way the reaction of the high priest indicates he understood the claims of Jesus as the Isaiah servant or Messiah very well.
Thanks for sharing. If you're having trouble understanding Daniel, just give me a shout.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#439712 Jan 28, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes no sense X. I expected better from you.
Fortunately, I'm not your marionette.

Were you thinking that I care about your expectations?

The Christian Guilt Trip tactic only works on Christians, silly Christian.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#439713 Jan 28, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
*Isaacson*
Gotcha, thanks.

I'll keep an eye out for it.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#439714 Jan 28, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no socks. I also would not attribute anything to the writings of Nietzsche.
I think we cleared up that moment of confusion.

Not a fan of Fred, eh?

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#439715 Jan 28, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
*rolling eyes at X accusing anyone who agrees with me a sock* I never thought of you as someone who could be so obtuse. Is it deliberate? There's more to life X. Truly.
Thanks for being here.

Remember, the Christian Guilt Trip tactic only works on Christians.

These are not the droids you're looking for.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#439716 Jan 28, 2013
HipGnosis wrote:
<quoted text>Has anyone seen anything debunking, or further informing, the claim that a person who died showed a minute but measurable loss of mass at the moment of death? snopes attributes it as "True", insofar as the actual experiment and results, but I've heard nothing further on the matter.
He tried his experiement with 6 people and 12 or so dogs.
Of the 6 people he admitted that 4 were of the results were flops. The other 2 he claimed lost several grams but...he had no good way of determining when the persons actually died, some gained weight then lost it, etc. The evaporation of sweat, breathing, and such things made the whole thing a waste of time.
The dogs had to be intentionally killed for his experiement. His intention was dogs have no soul therefore they should not lose any weight when they die. He didn't take into account that dogs do not perspire like humans so his results were skewed that also...and a dozen healthy dogs died for his bullsh1t experiement.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#439717 Jan 28, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no power and am stuck in a flood area sweets. Sadly, real life has yanked me out of the beloved distraction that is topix. Some prayer would be appreciated Brother <3
Been there.

Keep your chin up.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#439718 Jan 28, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that cost extra?
Not for you.

I'm at 138 so far. Just let me know when to quit.

I have no idea what you're going to do with all these erasers, but we aim to please at Xcntrik Enterprises.

My mouth tastes funny.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#439719 Jan 28, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Especially when they give scriptures that have no relevance to the subject about which they are speaking and think that what the Bible actually says came from Go Thomas instead of Luke.
Still the best entertainment on the internet.

Well, at least since the midget lesbian clown sex website went down.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#439720 Jan 28, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Just what Jesus would have said , right?
It's what he might have said to the Roman soldier driving a stake through his hand.

I know I wouldn't be happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Aura Mytha 739,294
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Two Cents 259,437
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min USA Born 542,343
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 27 min Osama Bin Laden 118,231
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 28 min Vance 165
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 31 min mike 601,073
Happy Kitty !!!!!! 32 min Bev Jamison 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Le_le 173,681

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••