Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#439479 Jan 27, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not supposed to be comfortable with the idea of unbelievers burning forever.
The truth that unbelievers will burn forever should spur any normal person to run into the street warning the next person who comes by that there is a literal hell, Jesus spoke of it, and how to avoid going there.
provide the references

liar

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#439480 Jan 27, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Read Foxe's Book Of Martyrs.
None of them wanted to die, Chris. That people die because they won't change their minds is a whole different thing than 'wanting' to die.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#439481 Jan 27, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Atheism is the enemy of truth and humanity. Atheism never subjects itself to the critical evaluation it imposes on others. Most, if not all criminal acts are atheistic in their thinking absent severe mental illnesses. Be they crimes against individuals or humanity or nature. Why? Because atheism assumes there is no accountability to God if they escape human justice. Atheism sets precident for mass murder and anarchy, to name a few. Atheism sets precident for legal abortion and a host of other societal dysfunction. Prove it wrong.
Thanks for sharing your frustration with people who refuse to believe your lies, Christian.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#439482 Jan 27, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
At least there will be options.
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Now that there's funny, I don't care who you are. I still hope Clownie has a good time. More than that, I hope the lady has a good time.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#439483 Jan 27, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>And, according to your Bible, you will have to stand judgment for every single thing you've done since you claimed Jesus as your savior and then denied him by not living according to his teachings. Good luck with that.
but it doesn't exclude you now during your life,each stay before throne of God and commit bad transgrssions sentenced everyday by your own sins to death penalty
Isaiah 66;1-2

if according to those passages"earth is Gods footstool, also Judgement of God is during lifes of all humna living and receiving reward for their own daily acts,
Your daily evil acts doesn't exclude or clown from the same wide moraly filthy road(life) leading to the death- finish all life stories,
not even realizing why you were living on this earth and what purpose

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#439484 Jan 27, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> In his sh#thole of a world? Never has been the agenda. His kingdom is not of this world.
Another one who doesn't believe Jesus. He said that the kingdom of heaven is within you (or, all around you, by some translations).

It's always worth noting when Christians don't know what the God they believe in actually said but do believe Paul & Co.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#439485 Jan 27, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Atheism is the enemy of truth and humanity. Atheism never subjects itself to the critical evaluation it imposes on others. Most, if not all criminal acts are atheistic in their thinking absent severe mental illnesses. Be they crimes against individuals or humanity or nature. Why? Because atheism assumes there is no accountability to God if they escape human justice. Atheism sets precident for mass murder and anarchy, to name a few. Atheism sets precident for legal abortion and a host of other societal dysfunction. Prove it wrong.
Precedent, child, precedent.

If you can't spell it, you shouldn't be writing about it.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#439486 Jan 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you evaluate a lack of a claim? Demonstrate this, show that not believing in leprechauns can be evaluated.
You can believe what you want to be true but if you impose standards on Theists and at the same time cling to your atheism which cannot be proven then there is an obvious logical inconsistancy in your conclusion. You need to re evaluate your atheism or remain forever a walking contradiction.

What stops an atheist from killing his neighbor if he hates him and believe he can escape human justice? Answer=nothing.

What stops a Theist from killing his neighbor if he believes he can escape human justice? Answer=God and judgement.

That is the difference.

Location hidden

#439487 Jan 27, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Precedent, child, precedent.
If you can't spell it, you shouldn't be writing about it.
Answer the question. Child.

Columbus, OH

#439488 Jan 27, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Answer the question. Child.
Ask an intelligent question and I may.

And speaking of intelligent questions: What is the percentage of the US prison population that claims to be Christian, and how does that compare to the percentage claiming to be atheist?

You don't even need to spell precedent correctly to answer.

Location hidden

#439489 Jan 27, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Another one who doesn't believe Jesus. He said that the kingdom of heaven is within you (or, all around you, by some translations).
If you are quoting GoThomas then that is not a Christian primary source and never has been. The correct translation has to do with the kingdom on Heaven comming near you. Not within you as in Luke as in Luke 10:9 and 11. Ot come upon you as in Matthew 12:38.
It's always worth noting when Christians don't know what the God they believe in actually said but do believe Paul & Co.
I believe Jesus bodily resurrected. You do not. I believe we will be judged based on our relationship with God in Christ. I believe any Christian has to be totally committed to Jesus and everything else, including family, riches, career, sexuality plays second fiddle. It all belongs to Him.

Location hidden

#439490 Jan 27, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask an intelligent question and I may.
And speaking of intelligent questions: What is the percentage of the US prison population that claims to be Christian, and how does that compare to the percentage claiming to be atheist?
You don't even need to spell precedent correctly to answer.
HA HA. Now who is the child? You limp wrist wussy! Nothing but excuses!

What stops an atheist from killing his neighbor if he hates him and believes he can escape human justice? Personal convictions? That makes you a limp wrist or a phoney. Never mind that! Another atheist may decide to go ahead and kill his neighbor since atheism assumes no accounting to God. Under atheism both are equally valid.

What stops a Theist from killing his neighbor if he hates him and believes he can escape human justice? Answer. God and judgement.

That is the difference. Murder is always wrong and there is an accounting even if the murderer escapes human justice.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#439491 Jan 27, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I know a guy who knows a guy who can ship out a pizza shack pretty quickly. We should be rollin' in the dough in no time. Haha.
Ya . It's gotta be really quick, coz these travl'n salesman type inquisitors don't hang 'round to long. Don'cha know!

Location hidden

#439492 Jan 27, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm all for wine and sex.
I don't mine the sex,...I jist can't stand all the wine'n.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#439493 Jan 27, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> If you are quoting GoThomas then that is not a Christian primary source and never has been. The correct translation has to do with the kingdom on Heaven comming near you....
LOL *snort*

The Bible is wrong, but the Christian is right. But we should believe the Bible, but not what the Bible says, what the Christian says.

Funny, ain't they?

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#439494 Jan 27, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> You limp wrist wussy!
Many Christians seem obsessed with homosexuality.

Funny bunch, eh?

Columbus, OH

#439495 Jan 27, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> HA HA. Now who is the child?...
Nothing's changed. It's still you, fool.

“The name is ironic. I'm a girl”

Since: Jan 13

Fletcher, NC &Fayetteville, NC

#439496 Jan 27, 2013
QUOTE who="lightbeamrider" <quoted text> Answer the question. Child</quote>

Child??

You are resorting to preschool taunts?

Fool

WasteWater _ wrote:
<quoted text>

Twiigs_n_b3rriez wrote:
<quoted text> Okay nutcase, we get it... but don't really care. I believe in God and am gay. What a hypocrisy, ey? NOT! Bob, we all know your gay, you just don't act on your sexual urges.

So you believe in gods and goddesses, ghosts and angels, gods on earth and heaven, the devil and hell, and that has something to do with sexual orientation?
What a sicko you are.

WasteWater calling Twiigs_n_b3rriez a sicko? What an honor!
I am thrilled with the attention, no matter how random. That is my only goal in life. Has been since I was a gay infant wanting my butt wiped that special way.

But YOU are the sicko WasteWater!

You pretend to support gay causes, but only the limp-wristed light-in-the-loafers boa-wearing gays.
A beautifully oiled-up body builder makes you vomit.
And any rough stuff or even sex in the fun zones makes you flat out bigoted. You are quite happy to discriminate against gays with multiple partners and lack of condoms, saying AIDS is God's way of keeping vermin down.
Sick, sick, sicko!

Location hidden

#439497 Jan 27, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>The idiocy of religious men who can't keep their zippers closed and need to 'bind' women so they won't do anything against their religious laws.
The way our congressmen are going, this is what we'll see for women of America in the future. But they're too worried about who gays are having sex with and who owns a gun to see the very real spread of this kind of thinking.
Jist look at yer last election campaign fer the ferment'n insanity. That's exactly why they was...let's call it-- "non-elected"!

I'm sure folks 'wanted' ta vote fer 'em, but after gitt'n a load o' what they believe an then hear'n ther ridiculous rants jist couldn't make theyselves pull the vote lever.

Columbus, OH

#439499 Jan 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't mine the sex,...I jist can't stand all the wine'n.
Go for a Mosel. Preferably a Kabinett. It's still a whine, but it's a dry whine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Buck Crick 740,100
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min USA Born 543,051
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 min KiMare 227,811
www.mygiftcardsite.com balance - Mygiftcardsite... (Dec '12) 22 min Donald 29
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 25 min vanathiyazhini 5,386
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 44 min Dr_Zorderz 259,673
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 49 min NEWS-FLASH 173,819
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 10 hr gangsxofxroses_andii 157

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••