Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#439166 Jan 26, 2013
duststorm wrote:
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text> ... Why did Jesus say AFTER he died and rose again to his diciples to baptize all nations and make sure they obey all he has commanded?....
The quote is "Go ye forth and make disciples". That is first and foremost. Baptism comes later. Baptism is an outward demonstration of a inner decision.
Baptism is not a building block of your salvation. You either are born again or you are not.
Forget all the funny things about religions!
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#439167 Jan 26, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
If it wasn't for Christianity we in the West would all be Muslims and living in a repressed, no freedom, backward society, just like all Muslim countries.
If it wasn't for Christianity that stopped the expansion of Islam into Europe, and thus all Europe and subsequently America becoming Muslim.
Those who are ignorant of history, or choose to ignore history, do not realize this.
In the nuclear age we still can be dying as a human race. Forget the whole garbage!

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#439168 Jan 26, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they say that dogs were originally the wolves that came to our ancestors' campfires. Then gave that loyalty to human pack leaders.
The best way to any animal's heart is thru it's stomach.
:-)
Yes it is. And contrary to the negative stories concerning wolves and other wild animals, we would not be their first choice to dine on. The need for survival is strong but so is the need for companionship and love. Most animals are either herd animals, pack animals with a pecking order, or pair off with a mate, often for life.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#439170 Jan 26, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
was the gun registered?
I'm wondering what an elephant was doing in his pajamas.

And just how big ARE his pajamas.
endtime

AOL

#439171 Jan 26, 2013

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

OLd FaRt

Bowling Green, KY

#439172 Jan 26, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>It's an impossibility. I am already a member of the family of God. This world is not my home, I'm just passing through.
You are in danger of hellfire. You are bound up in your witchery. You alone can make the decision trust Jesus.
He is your only hope.
This world is not my home, I'm just passing through.
I have never seen a Christian who would like to die,maybe they are not as sure as they act,,hum

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#439173 Jan 26, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to think what the bad news is then.
The bad news is, we're still accountable for our own actions.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#439174 Jan 26, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
If it wasn't for Christianity we in the West would all be Muslims and living in a repressed, no freedom, backward society, just like all Muslim countries.
If it wasn't for Christianity that stopped the expansion of Islam into Europe, and thus all Europe and subsequently America becoming Muslim.
Those who are ignorant of history, or choose to ignore history, do not realize this.
And if Abraham had chosen atheism and it caught on like monotheism, we would never have had the crusades, inquisitions, witch burnings, Sharia/Torah law and Rome, Jerusalem and Mecca would be world centers for science and education.

"Ifs" are usually useless and meaningless.

"If my aunt had any balls she would have been my uncle."

“Love much, trust none”

There

#439175 Jan 26, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
So people should be thanking Christians. Right?
Just like Eastern Europe and (East)Germany should be thanking Stalin.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#439176 Jan 26, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
P.T. Barnum used to say there's a sucker born every minute and Harold Camping proved it to the tune of millions of dollars...in his bank account.
Not sure who said it first:

"No one has ever gone broke under-estimating the intelligence of the average person."

“Love much, trust none”

There

#439177 Jan 26, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
You're supposed to thank me. LOL, it's all good, either way we'd be up $hit creek without a paddle. Humans mess everything up.
<3
Humans make things better.

We would still be living in caves if it weren;t for human creativity and ingenuity.

That is what I hate about the Christo-Islamic paradigm. They teach that man is a POS that a deity easily hates.

IMHO WE are all Lesser Gods (yes, that is supported by scripture) and WE can, and do, make our world a better place without a deity's imtervention. We do it by trial and error but we do slowly move forward.

How much more meaningful would Exodus have been if the Hebrews built a bridge across the Read Sea and burned it behind them trapping the Pharoe's charioteers ?

Instead everyone waits for God to fix things instead of getting up off their own asses and doing something.
In the original story of Pandora's Box,'Hope' was the most devastating evil that was released.'Hope' keeps people from doing things,'Faith' gives them the courage and strength to fix the ills of this world.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#439178 Jan 26, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>I have the assurance of eternal life. If I die right now I'll be with Jesus.
It's your salvation which concerns me. I fear that you are hellbound.
If you die right now you will be just as dead as every other dead person since time began.

I prefer a Hell to an eternity in Heaven with morons like you.

I don't believe in your Hell nor Heaven, It isn't Biblical.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#439179 Jan 26, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Once Saved Always Saved. That rankles you. Why?
Because it is a modern invention and not Biblical.

Say hello to Calvin for me when you end up your Hell.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#439180 Jan 26, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
All the way down to your christian beliefs. You owe it all to your roman catholic origins.
All Modern Christinaity is just slight variations on Catholicism. They simply argue over whether the wafer should be offered face up or face down.
duststorm

League City, TX

#439181 Jan 26, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!
He died, guy!
duststorm

League City, TX

#439182 Jan 26, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Religions have its origin in class fights. Exploiting classes in the nuclear age may have the end of mankind!
It's a ball of confusion.
duststorm

League City, TX

#439183 Jan 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If you die right now you will be just as dead as every other dead person since time began.
I prefer a Hell to an eternity in Heaven with morons like you.
I don't believe in your Hell nor Heaven, It isn't Biblical.
Go, geezers, go!!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#439184 Jan 26, 2013
Clownie has a date today!!!!!!!!!! bout time.. Yall behave today ya hear me...

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#439185 Jan 26, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I believe in any god unproven?
The atheist flock will have to stand judgment for their lying, and injustice one day. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes at that time!

Clownie

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#439186 Jan 26, 2013
duststorm wrote:
I don't know if you are jealous because I am saved completely and forever, or if you wish me to be damned to hell (which can never happen).
Why would anyone be jealous of someone who is delusional like you? You are a slave to your delusion, and that's not anything to be jealous about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aztec Group Inc Florida Tokyo Japan Hong Kong R... 2 min claygauxx 5
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min Just Think 121,662
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 10 min Johnny 3,000
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min oxbow 584,299
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 11 min janeebee 3,498
Moving to Oregon? Think again. 32 min Commander Bunny 4
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 41 min Jac 98,987
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 44 min AntiqueAnnie 611,853
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Insults Are Easier 828,588
More from around the web