“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#439122 Jan 26, 2013
esarpmodelim wrote:
Because the last,real and inviolate religion is islam, After islam coming all other religions provision stood. best regards..
www.esarpmodelim.com
Binding scarves?

Pay no attention ta the man behind the curtain.

Location hidden

#439123 Jan 26, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what Harold Camping said also...and look at all the money he made from those people who were being "prudent".
Can you say...Suckers!!
All day?

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#439124 Jan 26, 2013
donald3171 wrote:
Those of you who don't believe in God/Jesus or choose to not walk that path. Do u believe in satan and his demons? Do u believe in Heaven and hell?
Of course not, why do you even need to ask??

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#439125 Jan 26, 2013
If it wasn't for Christianity we in the West would all be Muslims and living in a repressed, no freedom, backward society, just like all Muslim countries.
If it wasn't for Christianity that stopped the expansion of Islam into Europe, and thus all Europe and subsequently America becoming Muslim.
Those who are ignorant of history, or choose to ignore history, do not realize this.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#439126 Jan 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
All day?
P.T. Barnum used to say there's a sucker born every minute and Harold Camping proved it to the tune of millions of dollars...in his bank account.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#439127 Jan 26, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
If it wasn't for Christianity we in the West would all be Muslims and living in a repressed, no freedom, backward society, just like all Muslim countries.
If it wasn't for Christianity that stopped the expansion of Islam into Europe, and thus all Europe and subsequently America becoming Muslim.
Those who are ignorant of history, or choose to ignore history, do not realize this.
Religion has indeed been responsible for more unnecessary bloodshed than any other cause throughout history.
It's a shame and you should not be bragging about it.
Just think if there were no opposing religions...there would be peace.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#439128 Jan 26, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
So people should be thanking Christians. Right?

Location hidden

#439129 Jan 26, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
If it weren't fer you Abrahamics there would be no Muslims or Cristers...and if it weren't for the Annunaki/Sumerian/Akkadians/ and Brahmans, ther would never have been any Abrahamics. Those who are "ignorant" of history, or choose to ignore history, do not realize this...and it was the Islamic who thwarted the totalitarian theocracy in eastern Europe from complete domination of the entire European continent and the Middle East. You must have been educated in the cathaholic school(indoctrination)
system.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#439130 Jan 26, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
So people should be thanking Christians. Right?
What he kinda failed to mention is that had christianity been dominant in all of those exchanges we would all be living in a very different world ruled by christians and their religious laws.
Nothing personal by the way.

Location hidden

#439131 Jan 26, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
What he kinda failed to mention is that had christianity been dominant in all of those exchanges we would all be living in a very different world ruled by christians and their religious laws.
Lesser o' two evils in my book. I ain't the sorte ta be tolerat'n no more inquisitions an such. Me family tree been wittled ta a twig fer ther practices, an I aim ta see it stays thataway too.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#439132 Jan 26, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
You're supposed to thank me. LOL, it's all good, either way we'd be up $hit creek without a paddle. Humans mess everything up.
<3
duststorm

League City, TX

#439133 Jan 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Well, not yer god anaways. Scratch yer satan too. Same with yer demons. The (2) h's is out too.
Yer religion is jist too hateful fer folks ta live with on a whim.
I'll tell ya what though. Take a trip through yer book from start ta finish. Write down(in a list) everything what yer book says that yer god is an did, an I'll try ta explain what they really meant an how it is/was before those fellas twisted the real message all out'a kilter, and int'a a story what jist ain't so. An I'll even try ta explain why ya been misled after that. OK?
Hip, why don't you just speak normally?
duststorm

League City, TX

#439134 Jan 26, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, people should join duststorm's religion because she is scared.
I have the assurance of eternal life. If I die right now I'll be with Jesus.
It's your salvation which concerns me. I fear that you are hellbound.

Location hidden

#439135 Jan 26, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
You're supposed to thank me. LOL, it's all good, either way we'd be up $hit creek without a paddle. Humans mess everything up.
<3
Nu uh. I ain't never maked no mistakes. nor never been wrong neither, never sayed no bad things, an never telled no lies neither.
..........BAM}}}}}}....

Uh ..oh...I'll be right back folks. Light'n jist blowed the front door clean off'en ma house!! An in the middle o' the winter too!!

Wonder what the bejeezes brought that on anaways! I aint neve...
{{{BAM}}}--->? HOLEY MOLEY!!!

OK_OK! I'll quit tell'n lies!! hmmmm...hmmm...hmm..hm..(sssh) fer now...
duststorm

League City, TX

#439136 Jan 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
How you have fallen from erudition, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the mundane, you who once laid low the hypocrites!
Do I detect an April 4 rift between X (the resurrected X) and X?
duststorm

League City, TX

#439137 Jan 26, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Philistine.
"There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God." {#Heb 4:9}

How different will be the state of the believer in heaven from what it is here! Here he is born to toil and suffer weariness, but in the land of the immortal, fatigue is never known. Anxious to serve his Master, he finds his strength unequal to his zeal: his constant cry is, "Help me to serve thee, O my God." If he be thoroughly active, he will have much labour; not too much for his will, but more than enough for his power, so that he will cry out, "I am not wearied of the labour, but I am wearied in it." Ah! Christian, the hot day of weariness lasts not for ever; the sun is nearing the horizon; it shall rise again with a brighter day than thou hast ever seen upon a land where they serve God day and night, and yet rest from their labours. Here, rest is but partial, there, it is perfect. Here, the Christian is always unsettled; he feels that he has not yet attained. There, all are at rest; they have attained the summit of the mountain; they have ascended to the bosom of their God. Higher they cannot go. Ah, toil worn labourer, only think when thou shalt rest for ever! Canst thou conceive it? It is a rest eternal; a rest that "remaineth." Here, my best joys bear "mortal" on their brow; my fair flowers fade; my dainty cups are drained to dregs; my sweetest birds fall before Death痴 arrows; my most pleasant days are shadowed into nights; and the flood tides of my bliss subside into ebbs of sorrow; but there, everything is immortal; the harp abides unrusted, the crown unwithered, the eye undimmed, the voice unfaltering, the heart unwavering, and the immortal being is wholly absorbed in infinite delight. Happy day! happy! when mortality shall be swallowed up of life, and the Eternal Sabbath shall begin.

Location hidden

#439138 Jan 26, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Hip, why don't you just speak normally?
Ya'all needs ta git ya some glasses son.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#439139 Jan 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Nu uh. I ain't never maked no mistakes. nor never been wrong neither, never sayed no bad things, an never telled no lies neither.
..........BAM}}}}}}....
Uh ..oh...I'll be right back folks. Light'n jist blowed the front door clean off'en ma house!! An in the middle o' the winter too!!
Wonder what the bejeezes brought that on anaways! I aint neve...
{{{BAM}}}--->? HOLEY MOLEY!!!
OK_OK! I'll quit tell'n lies!! hmmmm...hmmm...hmm..hm..(sssh) fer now...
Cheeky parrot <3
duststorm

League City, TX

#439140 Jan 26, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
That was my final answer to you Dusty...are you trying to say that you are the mighty judge?
If so...
Oh well...
1 Corinthians 6:2
Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

T-Town Clown and I will judge at the final judgment day. Oh,well
duststorm

League City, TX

#439141 Jan 26, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
P.T. Barnum used to say there's a sucker born every minute and Harold Camping proved it to the tune of millions of dollars...in his bank account.
Roman Catholic heirarchy could have told you that...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bless the jews (Nov '08) 3 min torah for today 7,052
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 773,539
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Chuck 558,860
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 11 min GodFreeByChoice 5,705
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 17 min Lyndi 175,512
Moses never existed 43 min bacon hater 720
17 Year Old Young Blackman Hanged In Bladenboro... 47 min Marty Fong 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 604,744
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rick in Kansas 264,982
More from around the web