|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
And you think God has no control over what may be given in this world? If that is the case, you have no purpose here, do you?
A deity is not necessary to have a purpose. All human beings have a purpose. They decide what it is.
Andrea Yates had her purpose given to her by God. So have many others. Then there are the good guys who believe God has given them their purpose.
Many atheists have had a purpose. Many of them are to do something good for all people. If you are in denial that atheists/agnostics have just as much purpose as you, then that's part of the problem of Christianity as a whole. It is not the problem of atheists, agnostics or theists of other religions.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

<quoted text>
No, I'm not saying they have no purpose in this life, silly.
I thought I asked you a valid question...not silly at all.

Personally I feel that it is wiser to ask you what they meant instead of just assuming. In the end I think it causes a lot less confusion.

If you read clownie's response...he thinks all non-Christians serve no purpose.

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>A deity is not necessary to have a purpose. All human beings have a purpose. They decide what it is.
Andrea Yates had her purpose given to her by God. So have many others. Then there are the good guys who believe God has given them their purpose.
Many atheists have had a purpose. Many of them are to do something good for all people. If you are in denial that atheists/agnostics have just as much purpose as you, then that's part of the problem of Christianity as a whole. It is not the problem of atheists, agnostics or theists of other religions.
I already responded to this to Annie. I had no reference to anyone not having a purpose in this world. I am not the Creator or the Judge. Everyone has a purpose. I was responding to the claim that the blanket was not a Godsend. That's all. I don't judge others lives or how they may or may not fulfill it.

As far as Atheists or Agnostics, I have just as many close friends that are not believers. Someone's spiritual choice is theirs and theirs only and does not reflect upon a friendship in my eyes.

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally I feel that it is wiser to ask you what they meant instead of just assuming. In the end I think it causes a lot less confusion.
I wasn't meaning to call you names. It's just that mentality is so far from me it seems silly, like a clown. There is good and bad in everything and everyone. There is no perfect religion, race, sex, or person. On Topix in particular I have more issues with believers than otherwise. But, we're all different. And that can be a good thing. Diversity can be beautiful.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

<quoted text>
No, I'm not saying they have no purpose in this life, silly. That's not my call, nor am I qualified to do so. I was referring to the preaching here of the poster. They contradict themselves. Everyone is here for a reason, and although it may be incomprehensible to us what it is, it's not for us to judge.
So that poster is a she? Irrelevant, the reason I stated that was that the poster said the blanket was not sent by God but by a boat. If that's the case, their preaching here is not sent by God either.
You think it's silly to clarify something. You didn't make it clear. My answer was based on a misunderstanding of your meaning based on the fact that you didn't make it clear.

So I guess it wasn't such a silly question after all. Are you heading back to your previous personality here?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you might think that we are dumb and useless but you certainly spend a lot of time hanging out with us.
And thats because the Clown has the entire knowledge and wisdom of the universe. And you chumps don't.. You don't have to like me just be like me... BIG HUG FROM THE T-Town Clown

I love you Annie
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
of coure
all none christians lifes are without of any purpose,any hope,or any senses

look at yourselves
on left,right,front and back there is not light
just emptiness without of any future or any hopes

just worse from animal
because animals have not human brain in time,past time and future time

you are very poor and wreck just waist of thise earth

my my my my what a waist
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>And thats because the Clown has the entire knowledge and wisdom of the universe. And you chumps don't.. You don't have to like me just be like me... BIG HUG FROM THE T-Town Clown
I love you Annie
don't lie,and be not hipocrite,
masturbations to the posts is horible sin,and your priest doesn't allow you to enter his kingdom,
unless your priest is same abominable disquisting filthy sinner like you bimbo

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>And thats because the Clown has the entire knowledge and wisdom of the universe. And you chumps don't.. You don't have to like me just be like me...
And that's what it's all about.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>And thats because the Clown has the entire knowledge and wisdom of the universe. And you chumps don't.. You don't have to like me just be like me... BIG HUG FROM THE T-Town Clown
I love you Annie
maybe Clown is smart enough
but dr Shrink is more smarter from Clown and dr Shrink wisdom reach pleyades of planets Kripton,flying also above the tree Wisdom as WHITE EAGLE NAMED HUK WEK FU FUE,and urinating on all those churches teachers seating under this tree of Wisdom teaching animals to follow basic of moral Gods laws(look like humans)

ok Clown?
also bow your not enough smart head before White Eagle alias Huk Wek Fu Fue alias DR SHRINK

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Fiday night smack down at the Colosseum

Now for your entertainment:
Some Christian on Christian action.

Watch the wit and wisdom flow in this duel of ignorance.
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>

masturbations to the posts is horible sin,

and your priest doesn't allow you to enter his kingdom,

unless your priest is same abominable disquisting filthy sinner like you

bimbo

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if you consider God's remedy/Christ for human failure a "loophole" and you refuse it, you will not be allowed to bring your fallen nature into God's eternal Kingdom. i.e., He's not going to allow you to mess things up there like you've messed things up here.
If Heaven is full of people like you, I would rather be tortured and roasted for eternity.
I am sure that if there is such places then you idiots have the Heaven Hell things backwards and YOUR 'religion' is a test of OUR faith that God isn't a POS like you claim.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
I love you Annie
No you don't love me clownie...you think I have no purpose and that I am a chump...that is not love.

A BIG HUG will not make up for it.
ananta

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I don 't care for your religious babbling any more than I care for the Christian babbling.
If you don't understand how immoral your teachings are, it's your problem until you fly a plane into a building. You can try to dress up the pig and put lipstick on it all you like, it's still a pig.
then stop posting your beliefs all over the place. i didn't post to you. you responded to me. i suggest you stop wearing lipstick; since you wallow in belief about others and post it all over the place.

capisce?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
of coure
all none christians lifes are without of any purpose,any hope,or any senses
look at yourselves
on left,right,front and back there is not light
just emptiness without of any future or any hopes
just worse from animal
because animals have not human brain in time,past time and future time
you are very poor and wreck just waist of thise earth
my my my my what a waist
Quit looking a my waist shrinky dink...that's just creepy.

Oh and BTW...my light is turned on.
duststorm

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>without God you have no purpose DUH... non believers are so dumb!!!! why do I hang with this crowd? To give education to the un-saved and nuts...
You have been faithful and patient, staying on here in the chance that someone might be saved. I hope Dearth was able to surrender to the Savior before it was too late.
duststorm

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Why do the heathen rage?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
masturbations to the posts is horible sin,and your priest doesn't allow you to enter his kingdom,
unless your priest is same abominable disquisting filthy sinner like you bimbo
So clownie masturbates while he reads our posts?

That's even creepier that you looking at my waist shrinky.

Geesh...can't you two behave yourselves for one minute?

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I know what it means, you don't.
ROFLMAO

You are so much like a religitard.

You try pass your ignorant opinion as facts then when proven wrong refuse to admit it.

If Kate and I agree, you better damn well take a look at yourself!

.... but being a religitard (athitard ?), you never will.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't love me clownie...you think I have no purpose and that I am a chump...that is not love.
A BIG HUG will not make up for it.
I am sure
you mama Annie loves me compasionately isnt?
CLOWN IS HIPOCRITE,but dr Shrink is straight face truthful poster hated by all faken worldwide christianity

good night my dear cyber girl friend

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 414,541 - 414,560 of440,818
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••