Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Valkyries and female elves in my fantasies.
Frazetta is one of my favorite artists.
Haha. Fantasy women. Can't get a real one anymore.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking no one cares -- other than you.
Those who ignore history, are often condemned to repeat it.
- George Santayana

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up, you vulgar misanthrope.
Ad Hominem attacks again ?'

Congrats! Throw in a Bible verse to damn her and you are officially a Christian. Pick something from Paul, it is The Thing to do.

What a maroon.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>that is not an ad hominem, idiot. Go seek some counseling.
Psst: You're stupid.- Simple insult
You're wrong because you are stupid - ad hominem
I wouldn't expect a C student to understand the nuance. Why do they let you near children.
Let's see, you don't know what Per Capita means, don't know what a Strawman is, can't grasp that Ad Hominem is a personal attack, thinks natural disasters and car fatalities are linked to firearm laws.... and makes fun of my three college degrees by lying about my grades.

ROFLMAO

What ever you say, Christian.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
Here are the ranking for safest to most dangerous states to live in.
Safest and Most Dangerous States, 2012
The second annual edition of the United States Peace Index, produced by Institute for Economics and Peace, measures peacefulness according to five indicators: the number of homicides, number of violent crimes, the incarceration rate, number of police employees and the availability of small arms.
Rank State
1. Maine
2. Vermont
3. New Hampshire
4. Minnesota
5. Utah
6. North Dakota
7. Washington
8. Hawaii
9. Rhode Island
10. Iowa
11. Nebraska
12. Massachusetts
13. Oregon
14. Connecticut
15. West Virginia
16. Idaho
17. Wyoming
18. Montana
19. Wisconsin
20. South Dakota
21. Kentucky
22. Ohio
23. Indiana
24. Pennsylvania
25. Virginia
26. Colorado
27. Kansas
28. New Jersey
29. Michigan
30. North Carolina
31. New York
32. California
33. Alaska
34. New Mexico
35. Illinois
36. Georgia
37. Oklahoma
38. Maryland
39. Delaware
40. Mississippi
41. Alabama
42. South Carolina
43. Arkansas
44. Texas
45. Missouri
46. Arizona
47. Florida
48. Nevada
49. Tennessee
50. Louisiana
Read more: Safest and Most Dangerous States, 2012 ó Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/us/states/most-dang...
Interesting stuff: Many of the safest states are open-carry friendly, while many others are Gold Star open-carry.

http://www.opencarry.org/...

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Cut and paste the entire passage, nutter. Read it for yourself. You took it out of context and he most certainly discounted the existence and mocked you just the same.
Did you provide a reference for the quote you mined, or, are you unwilling to hold yourself to your own standards.
Plain and simple, you C/Ped without citation, she didn't.

You're a thief, Christian.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Former Marine wrote:
<quoted text>
Answering a question with a question.
I'll take that as a total concession as you are unable to discuss the topic from experience or qualified information.
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Your question was vague and ridiculous. Why wouldn't every American be concerned about our gun problems? You can take it however you like. Your opinion is worthless to me, sockpuppy.
Unfriendly, but still a concession speech.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Haha. Fantasy women. Can't get a real one anymore.
I wouldn't even bang you with Clownie's dick.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who ignore history, are often condemned to repeat it.
- George Santayana
You said that before.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Someone has informed you that you are bound for hell. Does it seem prudent to you to take immediate steps to prevent that from happening?
Kinda like someone sell'n oceanfront property in Arizona don'cha think?
FIRST ya gotta show 'em the stuff yer try'n ta sock to 'em. Then they might have some trust in yer posit. Till then, yer jist blow'n bad breath at 'em.
Sumpth'n most of us figgered out 'bout salesmen, preachers, an politicers.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Cut and paste the entire passage, nutter. Read it for yourself. You took it out of context and he most certainly discounted the existence and mocked you just the same.
Did you provide a reference for the quote you mined, or, are you unwilling to hold yourself to your own standards.
I provided references and several links. Are you angry because you cannot comprehend what you read? You are a curious thing sometimes, other times, you make me sleepy.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>And the states with the most restrictive gun laws are generally the safest. Imagine that.
Oh, yeah?

http://my.opencarry.org/...

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, you don't know what Per Capita means, don't know what a Strawman is, can't grasp that Ad Hominem is a personal attack, thinks natural disasters and car fatalities are linked to firearm laws.... and makes fun of my three college degrees by lying about my grades.
ROFLMAO
What ever you say, Christian.
Must you call it that....lol.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>In the case of religion, we don't need interventionists (no apostrophe). What we need is for you to realize that we have found what works for us and shut the hell up with your babbling while at the same time acting like a creep.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
water - who are these "we" you always refer to?
She means the general public, you moron.

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>you speak as if you're the key spokesperson for a large group or something.....
While you pretend to speak for your god.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
You are proud as a pouter pigeon to be a non-Christian, even though you have been told that your condition guarantees you a berth in the eternal abode of the damned.
I can't for the life of me understand why a person is so self-satisfied and smug about being condemned to hellfire.
Your poor interpretation of your holy book does not frighten me.

I am self-satisfied because I actually studied what the Bible says and you're woefully uninformed. Your Chick tracts are lies. Your teachers are liars. You are glad to have them tell you that those who mistreated you as a child will be tortured forever. You're pleased as spiked punch that those who simply disagree with you will also suffer the same fate.

What you believe is evil. YOu have truly been blinded.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>You and your children will enter the gates of hell, never to escape.
Please stop having religigasms in public. It's unseemly for a woman to show her private parts in public, much less play with them.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians seeem to love fantasizing that people who won't join their religion are tortured for eternity.
It's public verbal and mental masturbation. Quite ugly, but I suppose people like dusty don't mind showing their 'stuff'.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I try not to judge myself...there seems to be plenty of other people willing to do that for me.
I do judge my actions however and if they do not fit what I believe and what I try to portray then I work to change those if possible. To borrow a Christian phrase...I am human and make mistakes.
Legalism in theology is following the law with a code of conduct. In my opinion it can be carried to far. My parents raised me to follow that code of conduct just as they had been raised. They followed it because they believed it to be true. I can not fault them for that even if I do not agree with all of it.
I raised my children by rules that I believed to be true. I can look back now and see mistakes that I made. In all honesty though at the time I did what I thought best. Does that make me a bad parent...I do not believe so. Just as my parents were not bad parents.
I prefer not to get in to the "grace" subject. That is a conversation for someone else. Once saved always saved is not my concern. I stand on what I am and what I believe now...not beliefs from my past. If by chance there is this great judgment day...I choose to be judged on my actions and not rely on a loophole.
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>You and your children will enter the gates of hell, never to escape.
It's your hell, you hateful christian; *you* go there.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
A Christian trying to frighten another person into joining her religion.
Is that the 'good news'?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dusty...I know that you said this in hopes of making me angry. You hoped that I would throw out a few curse words and call you names. I won't do that because after thinking about it...all that I can feel for you is pity.
I do not know what it is like to get up every morning and hope to find someone that I can condemn. I do not know what it feels like to hate so much nor to be so miserable that I live to try and make others miserable.
I didn't make a very good Christian because I did not want to be so unkind to others. I know there are many that would have never said what you did to me but there are enough of you out there that I honestly want no part of it.
I can't imagine how it feels to derive so much pleasure in putting others down...I don't ever want to know what that feels like.
I will stand up and fight for what I believe but I won't against someone that I actually feel sadness and pity for...and that is what I feel for you.
I hope that somewhere in your life that you are truly able to feel even just a tiny bit of compassion for someone other than yourself.
I hope that you have a good evening Dusty.
LOL I probably just should have borrowed on of X's lines...
There is it is folks. Christian love at it's finest.
Oh well...
One of dusty's problems is that she feels no compassion for herself. She has been convinced that she is unworthy of even the least bit of compassion, love, caring or good in her life. That is the real sad part of her existence. She will never know love because she doesn't even know how to love herself as Jesus instructed her to do.

'Love others as yourself', not instead of yourself, more than yourself or less than yourself, but AS yourself. If you can'at learn to love yourself as a creation of a loving God (as she claims her God to be), then how can she possibly ever love anyone else?

That was one of Jesus' teachings I had to learn on my own, as my church said you must suffer in this life. Why? Why would any loving God want you to suffer at all? Why would he be that cruel? What does he derive from people suffering in his name? That is not a loving God, but an evil one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••