Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
How you have fallen from erudition, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the mundane, you who once laid low the hypocrites!
Thanks for sharing.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I like fairies, but prefer ponies to unicorns :D
I like Valkyries and female elves in my fantasies.

Frazetta is one of my favorite artists.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you're as goofy as a S#&T house rat... Boy you are DUMB
Shrink ain't dumb. He's a feriner, an got's some prolems relay'n his message in yer tongue is all. He's tired o' be'n poked at fer that, an mad as hell 'bout it. You don't like 'em coz he don't swaller yer crap 'bout yer jesus, That's all. Me an him don't see eye ta eye neither, but we decided not ta call each other names 'bout it neither. If'n ya want a real intelligent conversation with 'em 'bout it, talk ta the man in German or Polish, an don't call 'em names, an ya might jist learn sumth'n.
He told me my German sucked too, so now we'er even on that count.LOL!

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Non-theists don't burn books, silly. We leave that to you fundies. Collectively, you've destroyed every holy book of every other religion you could get your hands on.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! what's the first thing a communist/atheist regime does when they come to power?!
AND YOU THINK YOU'RE SMART?!
Hitler and his Nazis were not communists or atheists, they were book-burning christians--Just Like You. You think you are smart because you believe your own bullshit--you aren't.

The Library of Alexandria, which was originally founded in the 3rd century BCE was destroyed by christians in 391 CE.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably very similar to the way the Jews felt about the Christian Nazis and your deity, I imagine.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
let's cut to the chase and see who's the individual nazi between us:
That would be you.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>i love God, Jews, Christians and all people. what say you?
You love yourself.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't meaning to call you names. It's just that mentality is so far from me it seems silly, like a clown. There is good and bad in everything and everyone. There is no perfect religion, race, sex, or person. On Topix in particular I have more issues with believers than otherwise. But, we're all different. And that can be a good thing. Diversity can be beautiful.
Diversity *can* be beautiful. And some diversity is also useful. But not *all* diversity is beautiful nor useful, unless you consider the extremely negative beautiful.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are a liar AND a moron.
You hate to see the facts. They poke holes in your policical parade balloons.
<quoted text>
Yet the article you cited showed that "New York City recorded more violent crimes than any other US city." Direct quote from that article. Care to explain it to the rest of the class?
You sound just like a fundie who joyfully accepts two conflicting sets of "last words" of jesus.
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, as I have repeated, NY has 8.2 million people, Dallas has 1.2 million people. Unless NY had 8 times the violent crime, it is safer.
The anonymous article you posted made no such differentiation. It clearly stated that New York "recorded more violent crimes than any other US city." Period.
Huh wrote:
<quoted text> The odds of being a victim of a violent crime are less in NY than in Dallas, ergo it is safer.
The anonymous article you posted said no such thing. You are making stuff up.

Yet still you refuse to post a sign in front of your own home, proclaiming it to be gun-free. Why's that?

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

"Who do you want me to be?"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

<quoted text>
Kind of like being a piece of bologna in a sandwich. We get squeezed from both sides. And then it bites.
Yep. Good thing being squeezed doesn't keep one from laughing...

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I already responded to this to Annie. I had no reference to anyone not having a purpose in this world. I am not the Creator or the Judge. Everyone has a purpose. I was responding to the claim that the blanket was not a Godsend. That's all. I don't judge others lives or how they may or may not fulfill it.
As far as Atheists or Agnostics, I have just as many close friends that are not believers. Someone's spiritual choice is theirs and theirs only and does not reflect upon a friendship in my eyes.
I agree that someone's spiritual choice should not reflect upon friendship. But friendship depends on respect of and from both friends. If there isn't that, there isn't any friendship.

All too often people who claim to want friendship want it on their terms regardless of the other person's beliefs or feelings. Just look at the theists who come here claiming that, and claiming what they are doing is out of love when nothing could be further from the truth. I would just as soon disembowel myself with a claw hammer as to be friends with them as at least that would be a quick escape. There is no escape from people like waassuupp, viking, our long-time troll, and others who have come here merely to preach, condemn, and finally judge to hell proving only that they are only doing it out of ego or possibly just to annoy others and drive them away from any chance of seeing any truth in their words at all.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
From that site: "New York City recorded more violent crimes than any other US city, but it is actually one of the safest big cities in the country."
How the hell do they figure that?
<quoted text>
Yet New York City has MORE VIOLENT CRIMES than any other US city.
I don't see a name for that article's author; kinda like the way I never see an author's name for any article in "The Watchtower" magazine or "Awake!"
So there's no one to yell at.
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Because of population density. Ugh, really?
New York City has more violent crimes than any other US city, and at the same time is safer? Ugh, really?

I've never been to Dallas, and I've never been to NYC; but just based on what I've heard and read, I'd much rather live in Dallas. You can have that bastion of liberalism New York.

Population density be damned.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>And thats because the Clown has the entire knowledge and wisdom of the universe. And you chumps don't.. You don't have to like me just be like me... BIG HUG FROM THE T-Town Clown
I love you Annie
That's wonderful to know. Now explain to me in your own words, from your own knowledge, quantum physics.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
Welcoome to the inane ramblings of Christianity.
<quoted text>
*Bows humbly* No problem dearest X, I'll be here most days :D
<3
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So do wolves. It is natural for animals to seek warmth from the cold, as does the human animal. We must be resourceful. I have bonded with wild animals when we had the same survival needs.
Well they say that dogs were originally the wolves that came to our ancestors' campfires. Then gave that loyalty to human pack leaders.
The best way to any animal's heart is thru it's stomach.
:-)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Non-theists don't burn books, silly. We leave that to you fundies. Collectively, you've destroyed every holy book of every other religion you could get your hands on.
<quoted text>
Hitler and his Nazis were not communists or atheists, they were book-burning christians--Just Like You. You think you are smart because you believe your own bullshit--you aren't.
The Library of Alexandria, which was originally founded in the 3rd century BCE was destroyed by christians in 391 CE.
And then Islam finished the job around 580 or so.(don't remember the exact date...Abrahamic destruction of all but what they want known.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they say that dogs were originally the wolves that came to our ancestors' campfires. Then gave that loyalty to human pack leaders.
The best way to any animal's heart is thru it's stomach.
:-)
Yep. Just ask my puppy, follows my lil' one around all day to eat his leftovers, I think that statement goes for boys too, all mine do is eat, of course, puppy Cupcake knows this...lol.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What about the dearth of deaths by *legal* "assault" rifles?
Which kinds of guns, exactly, do you oppose--I mean, since you claim that guns do the killing, and not the people using them? Or (and I shudder at this thought) is G_O_D actually right, and you're here just to blow your ass out?
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>All of them, actually, a utopia I acknowledge is impossible. What does "blow my ass out mean"?
Most people, with very little effort, find that phrase self-explanatory.
Huh wrote:
<quoted text> If guns don't kill, why do they issue them to the military?
So the people in the military can kill. Because spears and swords are out-dated.
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You can worship at the gun altar all you want.
Spoken like a true liberal. Guilty white, or angry black?
Huh wrote:
<quoted text> I can have an opposing position.
What, and I can't?

And armed people protect your right to have and voice that opposing opinion.
Huh wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you people all so obsessively weird? I love the way you suddenly ally yourself with D-O-G. What a dog and pony show.
I'm not allying myself with him. He says I'm you. He's the Bill O'Reilly of Topix. I used to take his accusations that you're my sock as kind of a compliment; not so much anymore.

You liberals are your own worst enemies. On the one hand you cry and whine about Tea Baggers and christians who want to take away your right to choose whether or not to have an abortion, yet at the same time you want us all to be disarmed so we cannot protect that right of free choice. The Second Amendment is *the* last ultimate protection of all the others. But since you liberals are so full of yourselves, you just don't want to understand that.

Talk about weird.
duststorm

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your evening seems to be going well for you Dusty. I am glad.
Someone has informed you that you are bound for hell. Does it seem prudent to you to take immediate steps to prevent that from happening?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

ananta wrote:
<quoted text>then stop posting your beliefs all over the place. i didn't post to you. you responded to me. i suggest you stop wearing lipstick; since you wallow in belief about others and post it all over the place.
capisce?
You're the one who came here spewing your beliefs, then cry when someone disagrees with you. That's just what the Christian extremists have done. You're all one big pile of insecurity.
serpens

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting, so she would be that blindfolded lady with the scales?
and the sword. anyone who steps outside of the law is subject to the repercussions. the law makes no difference based on appearances.

the law is clear and impartial; for every action, there is an opposite but equal reaction.

defense is allowed for self-preservation.

there is nothing personal about it; unless you make it personal.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

duststorm wrote:
<quoted text> You have been faithful and patient, staying on here in the chance that someone might be saved. I hope Dearth was able to surrender to the Savior before it was too late.
Yes, he's been faithful in being disobedient to Jesus' teachings, just as you have. You deserve each other. Happy honeymoon. Oh, don't forget to invite his wife along.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 414,481 - 414,500 of440,796
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

470 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min nanoanomaly 715,684
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Lab28 222,982
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min USA Born 529,584
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min AussieBobby 255,483
Mike older man 39 min Son1995 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 41 min petesake kis 114,501
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 48 min Hidingfromyou 93,106
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 10 hr Carly 107
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••