I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#439217 Jan 26, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yeah?
http://my.opencarry.org/ ...
<quoted text>
Wow. Apology accepted. I'm willing to bury the hatchet if you are.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a teddybear at heart.
Hug offered.
{{*hug*}}{{*smooch*}}

But no tongues.

;)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#439218 Jan 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
HEY! Sorry 'bout yer little buddy Mylan.
Thank you Black Thunder. You have just showed more compassion than any god ever has.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#439219 Jan 26, 2013
niohoggr wrote:
<quoted text>simon magus(a magi) was believed to be paul. some believe that peter was never in rome and paul used kabbalist terms in his letters.
thrones, powers, dominions, et al.
http://www.philipharland.com/Blog/2005/10/17/...
heh heh heh ...All in the "family".

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

#439220 Jan 26, 2013
My dad's a retired Master Gunnery Sergeant of the US Marine Corps. I got it from him.
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Military brats and wives can say it, we've earned it <3
With all the time that our fathers spent away from home and family and serving our respective countries, yeah--I'd say so. It's a great little versatile short hand phrase that means just about anything but "no."

I'm reminded of a scene from NCIS, where Tony and a Marine are discussing Ziva and her Facebook page, and all the photos she posted. The Marine says, "Have you seen her knife collection?*Oo*-rah."

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#439221 Jan 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
My ole' man was 21 years. Biggest prick ya ever met. One day he got learned a lesson. Nuff said.
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww <3 Some of them are awful to their families, I hear a lot of stories.
I've heard some, too. It's such a shame.
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>I'm thankful for my beer guzzling AJ, he's a gem. Blessings.
Both of my dad's brothers are also former Marines; between them, dad, and their friends, you couldn't meet a sweeter, more helpful and loyal, and more honorable--and funnier!--bunch of people.

But god help you if you ever harm their families or friends.

I can't remember where I first heard this, about the Marines; I think it's about the origins of their eagle-globe-and-anchor symbol:

"We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army. On the 7th day, while God rested, we over-ran his perimeter and stole the globe, and we’ve been running the show ever since. We live like soldiers and talk like sailors and slap the Hell out of both of them. Soldier by day, lover by night, drunkard by choice, MARINE BY GOD!!! OORAH!!!"

Location hidden

#439222 Jan 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
My ole' man was 21 years. Biggest prick ya ever met. One day he got learned a lesson. Nuff said.
<quoted text>
I've heard some, too. It's such a shame.
<quoted text>
Both of my dad's brothers are also former Marines; between them, dad, and their friends, you couldn't meet a sweeter, more helpful and loyal, and more honorable--and funnier!--bunch of people.
But god help you if you ever harm their families or friends.
I can't remember where I first heard this, about the Marines; I think it's about the origins of their eagle-globe-and-anchor symbol:
"We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army. On the 7th day, while God rested, we over-ran his perimeter and stole the globe, and we’ve been running the show ever since. We live like soldiers and talk like sailors and slap the Hell out of both of them. Soldier by day, lover by night, drunkard by choice, MARINE BY GOD!!! OORAH!!!"
Heh heh heh...jar heads alright!

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#439223 Jan 26, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, people should join duststorm's religion because she is scared.
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>I have the assurance of eternal life.
You have no such thing. You have a *belief,* and that's all it is. No one knows for certain what happens after we die.
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text> If I die right now I'll be with Jesus.
I believe I'll be with the Mother Goddess; yet you would attempt to deny me that comfort. Why?
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>It's your salvation which concerns me.
The way I live my life is no concern of yours, as yours is no concern of mine. Just don't impose your will on me. You won't like what happens.
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text> I fear that you are hellbound.
That is a scare tactic that was successfully used on you when you were a child. It's okay to let it go now.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#439224 Jan 26, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>1 Corinthians 6:2
Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
T-Town Clown and I will judge at the final judgment day. Oh,well
Like hell you will.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#439225 Jan 26, 2013
It's your hell, you hateful christian; *you* go there.
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text> It's an impossibility. I am already a member of the family of God.
No you're not. Your beliefs are not facts.
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text> This world is not my home, I'm just passing through.
That's why you keep crapping in the living room.
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>You are in danger of hellfire.
Nonsense.
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text> You are bound up in your witchery. You alone can make the decision trust Jesus.
He is your only hope.
I have no faith in your silly myth. It is irrelevant to me. You are welcome to it, but don't expect me to buy it.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#439226 Jan 26, 2013
duststorm wrote:
Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
So God needs the help of you and a clown? LOL
Buybull god certainly does work in mysterious ways! Not to mention confusing, inconsistent and erratic.

LMAO!!

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#439227 Jan 26, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
Clownie has a date today!!!!!!!!!! bout time.. Yall behave today ya hear me...
Don't forget the patch kit and bicycle pump.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#439228 Jan 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Heh heh heh...jar heads alright!
Uh-uh; "Devil Dogs."

Yer jus' jealous.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#439229 Jan 26, 2013
http://www.usmcpress.com/heritage/usmc_terms....

Jarhead: For roughly 50 years, sailors had little luck in their effort to insult Marines by calling them Gyrenes. So, during World War II sailors began referring to Marines as Jarheads. Presumably the high collar on the Marine Dress Blues uniform made a Marine's head look like it was sticking out of the top of a Mason jar. Marines were not insulted. Instead, they embraced the new moniker as a term of utmost respect.

Devil Dogs: The German Army coined this term of respect for U.S. Marines during World War I. In the summer of 1918 the German Army was driving toward Paris. The French Army was in full retreat. In a desperate effort to save Paris, the newly arrived U.S. Marines were thrown into the breach. In June 1918, in bitter fighting lasting for weeks, Marines repeatedly repulsed the Germans in Belleau Wood. The German drive toward Paris sputtered, fizzled, and died. Then the Marines attacked and swept the Germans back out of Belleau Wood. Paris had been saved. The tide of war had turned. Five months later Germany would be forced to accept an armistice. The battle tenacity and fury of the U.S. Marines had stunned the Germans. In their official reports they called the Marines "teufel hunden," meaning Devil Dogs, the ferocious mountain dogs of Bavarian folklore.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#439230 Jan 26, 2013
duststorm wrote:

<quoted text>
Buybull god certainly does work in mysterious ways! Not to mention confusing, inconsistent and erratic.
LMAO!!
I think buybullgod needs to lay off the crack pipe.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#439231 Jan 26, 2013
{{*hug*}}{{*smooch*}}
But no tongues.
;)
Where ? <blush>

Location hidden

#439232 Jan 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Uh-uh; "Devil Dogs."
Yer jus' jealous.
They earned it!
duststorm

League City, TX

#439233 Jan 26, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, people should join duststorm's religion because she is scared.
<quoted text>
You have no such thing. You have a *belief,* and that's all it is. No one knows for certain what happens after we die.
<quoted text>
I believe I'll be with the Mother Goddess; yet you would attempt to deny me that comfort. Why?
<quoted text>
The way I live my life is no concern of yours, as yours is no concern of mine. Just don't impose your will on me. You won't like what happens.
<quoted text>
That is a scare tactic that was successfully used on you when you were a child. It's okay to let it go now.
T-Town Clown is the onlhy one who hs hung in there faithfully with you folks. The Lord on that final day will say to T-Town, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant".
duststorm

League City, TX

#439234 Jan 26, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Who? Jesus?
Yup. Deader than a doorknob.
Yup. He was deader than a doorknob, that's certain. He descended into hell to gain the victory over sin and death and hell, and he rose again. He lives. He lives to ever make intercession for me.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#439235 Jan 26, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>T-Town Clown is the onlhy one who hs hung in there faithfully with you folks. The Lord on that final day will say to T-Town, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant".
WOW!!!

If Clownie is your hero, you are pretty F-ed up in the head.

Why did your deity give you brain damage ? It must hate you with a passion.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#439236 Jan 26, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>T-Town Clown is the onlhy one who hs hung in there faithfully with you folks. The Lord on that final day will say to T-Town, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant".
Except this day that you fantasize about with baited breath will never occur, and deep down, you know this. It is nothing more than a manipulative ploy of religion to keep the sheep from tasting true freedom, while leading them to slaughter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 13 min Mo Money Manafort... 27,018
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Gabriel 985,753
Why are so many black people so FAT? (Jul '09) 4 hr juliakk 230
Black women hate White men? (Feb '11) 4 hr juliakk 67
make money online. free. easy to start. no cred... (Sep '15) 4 hr juliakk 9
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Anthony MN 685,932
Leftists libs DONT KNOW their own history 6 hr Wake Up 2
More from around the web