“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#438992 Jan 25, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
I already responded to this to Annie. I had no reference to anyone not having a purpose in this world. I am not the Creator or the Judge. Everyone has a purpose. I was responding to the claim that the blanket was not a Godsend. That's all. I don't judge others lives or how they may or may not fulfill it.
As far as Atheists or Agnostics, I have just as many close friends that are not believers. Someone's spiritual choice is theirs and theirs only and does not reflect upon a friendship in my eyes.
I agree that someone's spiritual choice should not reflect upon friendship. But friendship depends on respect of and from both friends. If there isn't that, there isn't any friendship.

All too often people who claim to want friendship want it on their terms regardless of the other person's beliefs or feelings. Just look at the theists who come here claiming that, and claiming what they are doing is out of love when nothing could be further from the truth. I would just as soon disembowel myself with a claw hammer as to be friends with them as at least that would be a quick escape. There is no escape from people like waassuupp, viking, our long-time troll, and others who have come here merely to preach, condemn, and finally judge to hell proving only that they are only doing it out of ego or possibly just to annoy others and drive them away from any chance of seeing any truth in their words at all.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#438993 Jan 25, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
From that site: "New York City recorded more violent crimes than any other US city, but it is actually one of the safest big cities in the country."
How the hell do they figure that?
<quoted text>
Yet New York City has MORE VIOLENT CRIMES than any other US city.
I don't see a name for that article's author; kinda like the way I never see an author's name for any article in "The Watchtower" magazine or "Awake!"
So there's no one to yell at.
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Because of population density. Ugh, really?
New York City has more violent crimes than any other US city, and at the same time is safer? Ugh, really?

I've never been to Dallas, and I've never been to NYC; but just based on what I've heard and read, I'd much rather live in Dallas. You can have that bastion of liberalism New York.

Population density be damned.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#438994 Jan 25, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>And thats because the Clown has the entire knowledge and wisdom of the universe. And you chumps don't.. You don't have to like me just be like me... BIG HUG FROM THE T-Town Clown
I love you Annie
That's wonderful to know. Now explain to me in your own words, from your own knowledge, quantum physics.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#438995 Jan 25, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
Welcoome to the inane ramblings of Christianity.
<quoted text>
*Bows humbly* No problem dearest X, I'll be here most days :D
<3
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#438996 Jan 25, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
So do wolves. It is natural for animals to seek warmth from the cold, as does the human animal. We must be resourceful. I have bonded with wild animals when we had the same survival needs.
Well they say that dogs were originally the wolves that came to our ancestors' campfires. Then gave that loyalty to human pack leaders.
The best way to any animal's heart is thru it's stomach.
:-)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#438997 Jan 25, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Non-theists don't burn books, silly. We leave that to you fundies. Collectively, you've destroyed every holy book of every other religion you could get your hands on.
<quoted text>
Hitler and his Nazis were not communists or atheists, they were book-burning christians--Just Like You. You think you are smart because you believe your own bullshit--you aren't.
The Library of Alexandria, which was originally founded in the 3rd century BCE was destroyed by christians in 391 CE.
And then Islam finished the job around 580 or so.(don't remember the exact date...Abrahamic destruction of all but what they want known.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#438998 Jan 25, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they say that dogs were originally the wolves that came to our ancestors' campfires. Then gave that loyalty to human pack leaders.
The best way to any animal's heart is thru it's stomach.
:-)
Yep. Just ask my puppy, follows my lil' one around all day to eat his leftovers, I think that statement goes for boys too, all mine do is eat, of course, puppy Cupcake knows this...lol.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#438999 Jan 25, 2013
<quoted text>
What about the dearth of deaths by *legal* "assault" rifles?
Which kinds of guns, exactly, do you oppose--I mean, since you claim that guns do the killing, and not the people using them? Or (and I shudder at this thought) is G_O_D actually right, and you're here just to blow your ass out?
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>All of them, actually, a utopia I acknowledge is impossible. What does "blow my ass out mean"?
Most people, with very little effort, find that phrase self-explanatory.
Huh wrote:
<quoted text> If guns don't kill, why do they issue them to the military?
So the people in the military can kill. Because spears and swords are out-dated.
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You can worship at the gun altar all you want.
Spoken like a true liberal. Guilty white, or angry black?
Huh wrote:
<quoted text> I can have an opposing position.
What, and I can't?

And armed people protect your right to have and voice that opposing opinion.
Huh wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you people all so obsessively weird? I love the way you suddenly ally yourself with D-O-G. What a dog and pony show.
I'm not allying myself with him. He says I'm you. He's the Bill O'Reilly of Topix. I used to take his accusations that you're my sock as kind of a compliment; not so much anymore.

You liberals are your own worst enemies. On the one hand you cry and whine about Tea Baggers and christians who want to take away your right to choose whether or not to have an abortion, yet at the same time you want us all to be disarmed so we cannot protect that right of free choice. The Second Amendment is *the* last ultimate protection of all the others. But since you liberals are so full of yourselves, you just don't want to understand that.

Talk about weird.
duststorm

League City, TX

#439000 Jan 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your evening seems to be going well for you Dusty. I am glad.
Someone has informed you that you are bound for hell. Does it seem prudent to you to take immediate steps to prevent that from happening?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#439001 Jan 25, 2013
ananta wrote:
<quoted text>then stop posting your beliefs all over the place. i didn't post to you. you responded to me. i suggest you stop wearing lipstick; since you wallow in belief about others and post it all over the place.
capisce?
You're the one who came here spewing your beliefs, then cry when someone disagrees with you. That's just what the Christian extremists have done. You're all one big pile of insecurity.
serpens

Hopkinsville, KY

#439002 Jan 25, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting, so she would be that blindfolded lady with the scales?
and the sword. anyone who steps outside of the law is subject to the repercussions. the law makes no difference based on appearances.

the law is clear and impartial; for every action, there is an opposite but equal reaction.

defense is allowed for self-preservation.

there is nothing personal about it; unless you make it personal.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#439003 Jan 25, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text> You have been faithful and patient, staying on here in the chance that someone might be saved. I hope Dearth was able to surrender to the Savior before it was too late.
Yes, he's been faithful in being disobedient to Jesus' teachings, just as you have. You deserve each other. Happy honeymoon. Oh, don't forget to invite his wife along.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#439004 Jan 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The crap flows both ways.
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Not in my toilet...
We know which way the crap flows in your toilet. Have you ever tried using a plunger?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#439005 Jan 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I try not to judge myself...there seems to be plenty of other people willing to do that for me.
I do judge my actions however and if they do not fit what I believe and what I try to portray then I work to change those if possible. To borrow a Christian phrase...I am human and make mistakes.
Legalism in theology is following the law with a code of conduct. In my opinion it can be carried to far. My parents raised me to follow that code of conduct just as they had been raised. They followed it because they believed it to be true. I can not fault them for that even if I do not agree with all of it.
I raised my children by rules that I believed to be true. I can look back now and see mistakes that I made. In all honesty though at the time I did what I thought best. Does that make me a bad parent...I do not believe so. Just as my parents were not bad parents.
I prefer not to get in to the "grace" subject. That is a conversation for someone else. Once saved always saved is not my concern. I stand on what I am and what I believe now...not beliefs from my past. If by chance there is this great judgment day...I choose to be judged on my actions and not rely on a loophole.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if you consider God's remedy/Christ for human failure a "loophole" and you refuse it, you will not be allowed to bring your fallen nature into God's eternal Kingdom. i.e., He's not going to allow you to mess things up there like you've messed things up here.
Your fantasies are irrelevant.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#439006 Jan 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Dallas, TX:
681.1 violent crimes per 100,000 residents.
NTC, NY:
1,238.2 violent crimes per 100,000 residents.
NYC has twice the violent crimes PER CAPITA as Dallas.
Your chances of being the victim of a violent crime in NYC are TWICE that of Dallas.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_ci ...
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Oooh, Wiki.
Oooh, Council of Mayors. The author of the article you cited didn't even have the balls to put his name on it. It might as well have been "The Watchtower."

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#439007 Jan 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The stats I posted were PER CAPITA RATES.
NYC is twice Dallas.
Get an education or a personality.
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You have nothing but silly ad hominems. You are a failure. A loser in love and a C student.
NEW YORK ó New York remained the safest of the nationís 10 largest cities in 2005, with about one crime reported for every 37 people, according to FBI statistics.
The annual report ďshows that our innovative efforts to reduce crime and increase New Yorkersí quality of life are working,Ē Mayor Michael Bloomberg said in a statement Monday after the agency released the figures.
The large city with the highest total crime rate was Dallas, with about one crime reported for every 12 people. Los Angeles, the nationís second largest city, ranked third safest, with about one crime for every 26 people.
San Jose took the No. 2 spot, while San Diego ranked fourth. Chicago, Philadelphia, Houston, San Antonio and then Phoenix followed.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14910822/ns/us_ne...
MS-NBC?

MS-NBC?? Now,*there's* an unbiased source!!!

ROFLMFPAO!!
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Guns don't make you safer. End of story.
Tell it to the three million people per year who use them to prevent crimes.

I know god damn well they've made *me* safer. NOBODY is breaking into my house again. I also have a concealed carry permit. I'm a helluva lot safer than you are, angry liberal.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#439008 Jan 25, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
*Bows humbly* No problem dearest X, I'll be here most days :D
<3
I hope so.
Huh

Bedford, TX

#439009 Jan 25, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>And you're a man.
Welp, I guess you're wrong about everything, Nitwitsan.
Huh

Bedford, TX

#439010 Jan 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Dallas, TX:
681.1 violent crimes per 100,000 residents.
NTC, NY:
1,238.2 violent crimes per 100,000 residents.
NYC has twice the violent crimes PER CAPITA as Dallas.
Your chances of being the victim of a violent crime in NYC are TWICE that of Dallas.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_ci ...
<quoted text>
Oooh, Council of Mayors. The author of the article you cited didn't even have the balls to put his name on it. It might as well have been "The Watchtower."
Shut up, you vulgar misanthrope.
Huh

Bedford, TX

#439011 Jan 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The crap flows both ways.
<quoted text>
We know which way the crap flows in your toilet. Have you ever tried using a plunger?
Shut up, you vulgar misanthrope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Seraphima 548,533
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 min GodFreeByChoice 5,454
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min waaasssuuup 229,945
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Stilgar Fifrawi 750,424
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min dr Shrink 602,164
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Dr_Zorderz 261,649
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 14 min flatbushsam 126

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE