“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#439042 Jan 25, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
... You are a curious thing sometimes, other times, you make me sleepy.
She used to annoy me. Now her posts are so insane I just laugh.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#439043 Jan 25, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text> Btw Nymph, not sure if you know this but just because you hang out here with your friends, it doesn't make it your thread, no one needs an invitation to post in any thread in a public forum.
I didn't say you needed an invitation. You missed the point entirely.

This thread belongs to Topix, Juicylu. But when you post, everyone else has the right to answer your post. You don't get exclusives on who you wish to respond. You put yourself out there, just like everyone else does, for whatever anyone else thinks.

If you want something private, then Topix is not the place. Get used to it.

Personally, I am happy for you and every other fundie that is here. You do more for the cause of killing off your religion than all the non-Christians in the world could do. For that, I thank you.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#439044 Jan 25, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Must you call it that....lol.
But for a "Praise Jesus" it sounds just like the Fundie Wackos here.

If I were a Christian I would never use the term Christian in public. Too many people getting crap all over the word.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#439045 Jan 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, every American is responsible for the history of America.Every Catholic that remains a Catholic owns the rapists. As an American, I own the history of this country, You were the first with the insults, superior Christian. Your defense of pedophilia by your continued aYou can pretend all you want to, it's what Christians do, You are a baby rapist by proxy.
I was first with the insults? You responded to a post of mine to annie and I havent posted to you in I dont know how long prior to your temper tantrum. And how did I defend pedophiles when I said any guilty by crime or coverup need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law? I simply discredited your ignorant bigotry. And Americans who werent even born when their was slavery own it? And Im a baby rapist by proxy? LOL..like I said, you reason like a child and come off as angry and intellectually insecure. You are losing even your comic relief appeal. I think I'll be skipping ur posts for more intelligent ones

“Love much, trust none”

There

#439046 Jan 25, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yeah?
http://my.opencarry.org/...
Huh will never admit to being wrong and just ignore the facts and call you names.

I guess she isn't your sock after all. My deepest apologies. I was extremely wrong.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#439047 Jan 25, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Your poor interpretation of your holy book ....
Such a sweet way of saying "The bullshit you made up". LOL

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#439048 Jan 25, 2013
duststorm wrote:
duststorm answers: Yes there will be day of Judgment. You are already condemned. No reason to wait around for a courtroom setting to hear your sentence. The Day of Judgment will only be for you to hear your sentence and for the angel to throw you over the edge of the abyss into hellfire.
More threats that you know you don't have to make good on. Why would God save someone who makes him out to be such an evil ass? Maybe you should actually read that Bible of yours without the hatred promoted by your pastor and fellow christians. You might see that this is not what Jesus taught at all. Seeing how you claim to follow Jesus, it would be good if you read his words and tried to live by them.

Your judgment as if you are God is blasphemy. It's unforgivable according to your Bible. You blaspheme the holy spirit every time you type.

“How You Treat Me”

Since: May 10

Determines How I Treat You

#439049 Jan 25, 2013
Oooh, Council of Mayors. The author of the article you cited didn't even have the balls to put his name on it. It might as well have been "The Watchtower."
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up, you vulgar misanthrope.
Your concession has been noted.

LMAO!!

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#439050 Jan 25, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text> Is that your final answer as you stand before the mighty judge?
Oh, well.
I'd love to be a fly on the wall when your judgment day comes along and you try to explain why you have not followed what Jesus taught and did what you wanted instead of what he wanted. It should be good.

Location hidden

#439051 Jan 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
are you roman/catholic? i left that cult when i became a Christian
Did you leave Jesus at the same time? For some reason your only response to all the scriptures I gave you direct from him was a desperate red herring. Do you believe the teachings of Jesus Christ apply to you? I am finding it interesting how many CHRISTians dont think so. Then again a large majority of the ones on Topix that dont think so also go around condemning people to hell, telling ppl they are of the devil, are scriptually ignorant, and would have good reason to deny they will have to stand before Christ some day. If you are interesting in discussing scripture and the words of your claimed savior and how you came to trust in someone for salvation whose teachings you dont follow I am willing to talk. Why do you trust in Jesus for salvation? Anything Jesus said or did it take Paul to convince you?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#439052 Jan 25, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>... She has been convinced that she is unworthy of even the least bit of compassion, love, caring or good in her life....
That is the ugliest part of Christiainity IMHO. You have to be convinced you are a POS in order to accept that a human sacrifice was required to cleanse you.

Very opposite the Jewish concept that we have the capability of being wonderful people that just have faults we need to try to change.

“How You Treat Me”

#439053 Jan 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Why aren't you?
<quoted text>
*Oo*-rah!
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, like you have a right to do that.
My dad's a retired Master Gunnery Sergeant of the US Marine Corps. I got it from him.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#439054 Jan 25, 2013
duststorm wrote:
The banshees, the cockatrice, the bats, the cloven-footed demons flee the word of God.
Cocatrice? Another mythical animal mentioned in the Bible. A two legged dragon with the head of a rooster. Must have been left behind with the unicorn when the flood happened.

Banshees and demons are in your mind dusty, and in the minds of those who believe as you do. You are truly in need of help.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#439055 Jan 25, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Is that the 'good news'?
No, the Good News is buy any chicken sandwich and get one free at Burger King.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#439056 Jan 25, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I'd love to be a fly on the wall when your judgment day comes along and you try to explain why you have not followed what Jesus taught and did what you wanted instead of what he wanted. It should be good.
According to the Bible, it will be, "I know you not."

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#439057 Jan 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that was DR and your avatar pic ?
It's both. All the fundies seem to have a proclivity for masturbating in one way or another here, in public. Nasty. They should learn to at least go to the bathroom to do it instead of just uncovering their privates here in public. I think they are exhibitionists.

“How You Treat Me”

#439058 Jan 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Haha. Fantasy women. Can't get a real one anymore.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't even bang you with Clownie's dick.
LOL!!

I just spewed wine all over my keyboard!!

LMAO!! LMPAO!!!

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#439059 Jan 25, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Obituary of every non-believer on this thread.
Yours will read:

My torture worm will be named Elvis.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#439060 Jan 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Well you are welcome to her honey!
I refuse to give her the power of upsetting me...she can try...but it won't work.
I see her as some lonely woman that all she has is her religion and some deep seeded need to make other as miserable as she is. To be pitied really.
She might have one oar in the water but her boat is sinking fast!
She says that she became a Christian at the age of 9. I wonder if that is when she became so miserable. If so...then I doubt if too many friends stuck around...that I find sad.
She became a Christian at the age of 9 because her mother beat her into it. She said she deserved being beaten because she was bad. This is what abuse does to people. Some children remain abused children all their lives.

Location hidden

#439061 Jan 25, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Is duststorm a woman? For shame! What would Paul say to such an uppity woman who dares discuss Christian ideology? She must defer to her husband or male relative!
Paul also says it was not man who sinned but women who deceived him but women can still be saved thru the faith if they engage in child-rearing. I dont believe Dusty has kids (at least I am hoping the cycle of minor abuse is broken that would make the mother in Carrie look like Mother Teresa by comparison) so it is all the more confusing why she rejects the teachings of Christ and only believes Paul yet continues to show she doesnt even do that. Unless she cranks out some little dustmites even without the falicy of once-saved it is looking more and more like irony may be b!tch for a woman who has spent her life condemning others

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 11 min Neelakaran 6,452
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 14 min par five 3,720
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 27 min Blagoja 831,292
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 283
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 586,333
Looking for a female partner who is Hiv+ 1 hr Tony17 2
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Tony17 99,363
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr TIM958 611,961
More from around the web