Why I’m no longer a Christian
State of Florida

United States

#439196 Jan 26, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
They let Aileen Wuornos out of jail?
We executed her. Clown is into necrophilia?

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#439197 Jan 26, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
They let Aileen Wuornos out of jail?
Now that's funny.

Columbus, OH

#439198 Jan 26, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going to change your outfit, right? Have fun.
What's Aileen gonna think when all those clowns pile out of that little clown car?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#439199 Jan 26, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You are mortal, and you will meet the same exact fate that every other human being has met when they died. Your delusional mind cannot change that. No magic, no slight of hand will ever change that truth.
HEY! Sorry 'bout yer little buddy Mylan.

Columbus, OH

#439200 Jan 26, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You are mortal, and you will meet the same exact fate that every other human being has met when they died. Your delusional mind cannot change that. No magic, no slight of hand will ever change that truth.
Bam! It'll be just like before one was born.

Columbus, OH

#439201 Jan 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps You could use a bit o' education in regards ta cristinsanity....
Most Christians could.

Columbus, OH

#439202 Jan 26, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>The atheist flock will have to stand judgment for their lying, and injustice one day. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes at that time!
Clownie
Maybe you'll have to stand judgement for your comma faults.

Sketti doesn't take comma faults lightly, ya know.

Columbus, OH

#439203 Jan 26, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>He died, guy!
Who? Jesus?

Yup. Deader than a doorknob.

Columbus, OH

#439204 Jan 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
All Modern Christinaity is just slight variations on Catholicism. They simply argue over whether the wafer should be offered face up or face down.
Definitely face up.

Jesus said so.

Columbus, OH

#439205 Jan 26, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
So God needs the help of you and a clown? LOL
BibleGod needs all the help he can get, being pretend and all.

Columbus, OH

#439207 Jan 26, 2013
I'm tuckered out.

Back to making Smokey's next video.

Columbus, OH

#439208 Jan 26, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
At least there will be options.
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Whadda hoot.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#439209 Jan 26, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
So people should be thanking Christians. Right?
LOL @ Christian "history".

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#439210 Jan 26, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>I have the assurance of eternal life. If I die right now I'll be with Jesus.
It's your salvation which concerns me. I fear that you are hellbound.
Incorrect.

My rejection of your religion makes you insecure.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#439211 Jan 26, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>1 Corinthians 6:2
Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
T-Town Clown and I will judge at the final judgment day. Oh,well
That's what it's all about.

Chistians desperately wanting power.
ahura mazda

Brownsville, TN

#439212 Jan 26, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Bam! It'll be just like before one was born.
energy simply is transformed from one system to another. it is the LAW.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#439213 Jan 26, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>The atheist flock will have to stand judgment for their lying, and injustice one day. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes at that time!
Clownie
What's the matter, Clownie?

You scared?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#439214 Jan 26, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely face up.
Jesus said so.
Only if you are a Jew. Paul said face down. Jesus told him personally.
niohoggr

Brownsville, TN

#439215 Jan 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps You could use a bit o' education in regards ta cristinsanity and the "people of the wood"...their "witch"(as you call it) your religion has so vehemently taught you to "HATE".
The people of the wood were not "urban" dwellers. Rather, they were country folk, as most of Europe and Eastern Europe were for thousands of years. They were the common thread of the land. All movement, food, guides, and often protection was provided by these common folk(my folk). These folks were no different than country folks are today in that they bartered goods and trades, and cared for the well being of each other over great territory.
Let us have a look at how their lives and systems were ordered.
Central to the clans was the great mother or "witan"...
Witch is derived from ancient witan or witega(Saxon), weik(indo-euro), vitkja(Norwegian), wicce(italia-known as the followers of Aradia/Le Veccia Religione), which is to know or to see, and a wise averter (set aside or conjure away) of ills. This individual (before christianity) was the one who kept all information, which was passed from generation to generation, and records of the generations and all information dealing with healing, childbirth, edible and medicinal roots and plants, including the domestic animals. Lastly, they were the trusted spiritual leaders of the family and community, and rightfully so. There are many more designations, but this should suffice.
Before the advent of monotheism, namely Abrahamic, the female was revered as the spawn and keeper of the earth. Kings were delegated to oversee those domains created by the “mother goddess”.
Are you even aware that Simon Peter Magnus was a witch with a substantial following in Babylon and Assyria(and some in Greece)who was heralded as a god in Rome(there is a statue of him in Rome inscripted ”The Holy God Simon”) The first “pope”? Or that Solomon was a witch who used demons to construct the temple? Or that Moses was also a witch(The black shaman community still consider him to be the greatest shaman to this day)? Or how about Joseph who was a seer for the Pharaoh? There are other holey patriarchs also, but this should be quite sufficient.
Now, the Romans were a class society who practiced completely the opposite in gender head. A male dominated society, and with the advent of Christianity, the full cooperation of the authoritarian theocracy (the Universal/Roman Catholic Church) it was taught that all heathen(non Christian) gods were devils, and anyone found holding to those gods or the “Old Religion” were also devils or devil worshippers. That effectively destroyed the very core of the Pagan civilization(but not all) and, as history is witness, untold torture and genocide against an entire(otherwise benevolent) society thousands of years old.
Isn't it sad that Pagans are still in fear of cristers hateful threats, and
Witches are still suffering undue religionist spawned hateful prejudice and defamation to this very day, by ignorant, bigoted, ingrates that have never progressed from the abhorrent abominal time of the “Dark Ages”.
And you have the audacity to even mention that "we" are persecuting "you"?
simon magus(a magi) was believed to be paul. some believe that peter was never in rome and paul used kabbalist terms in his letters.

thrones, powers, dominions, et al.

http://www.philipharland.com/Blog/2005/10/17/...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#439216 Jan 26, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you are a Jew. Paul said face down. Jesus told him personally.
Would you believe Paul?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Bobby B 31,045
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min DEMOCRAT CRYBABIES 987,337
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min kent 687,271
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min Edthirty 286,556
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) 30 min DEMOCRAT CRYBABIES 8
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 33 min DEMOCRAT CRYBABIES 178
Whose fault was it that O.J. Simpson beat murde... (Mar '16) 34 min DEMOCRAT CRYBABIES 40
More from around the web