“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#438970 Jan 25, 2013
Welcoome to the inane ramblings of Christianity.
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
So, whilst telling me to google something I got out of a Biography, you are saying I made up the quote? Took it out of context? Are you refusing to provide a reference for words that are not your own and possibly edited by you? Interesting... does it offend you that one of the world's greatest minds did not discount the existence of God?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#438971 Jan 25, 2013
Whuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! mercy them burritos are talking to the Clown... shoot that thing !!!!!!!!!!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#438972 Jan 25, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Our Holy Lord posting here now? Really? Wow, I better behave myself then.
It appears that's the case dear. Yer satan, Jesus, an yer god is all been unseated an this dusty character is now in charge of all policy concern'n the universe an all thereafter et. al.
All trial an accusations is now under way, an the inquisitions is called ta order!
Go an fetch some stakes an firestix ...oh..uh ...see if'n ya kin snatch a couple o' black cats up too will ya? I'll git a crew tagether an start ta build'n the stage an gallows an the peanut gallery bleachers. I already got's the hand painted soapboxes with the fancy decorations on 'em...an the 24 karat gold plated KAZOO's...don't tary none now sis, we's set ta make a small fortune here!
{{{ANYBODY SEEN MY WHIP???}}}

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#438973 Jan 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh clownie...you lied to me. You said that you were going to back off. Didn't last long did it.
Whatever you chose to believe about me is just fine.
well I know you're a liar, hypocrite,non christian,

thats about it Annie

Love from your favorite clown Clownie
superglassbros

Voorhees, NJ

#438974 Jan 25, 2013
mmm take torey ya!!(Marth)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#438975 Jan 25, 2013
duststorm wrote:
The banshees, the cockatrice, the bats, the cloven-footed demons flee the word of God.
Thanks for sharing your delusions pal.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#438977 Jan 25, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
More babbbbel from a True Grit salesman get em while they;re hot yall hear

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#438978 Jan 25, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you admit you are responsible for Sand Creek and Wounded Knee?
<quoted text>
I would not and do not hold myself responsible for the actions of others; if you think about it, that is the foundation of christianity.
<quoted text>
It doesn't make you responsible for it. You took no part in it.
<quoted text>
It still doesn't make us responsible for their actions and their choices.
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I might be wrong but I think that you and Huh are looking at this in two different ways.
IMO our responsibility to the past lies in not allowing the atrocities to occur again in the future.
Okay, now *that* I agree with.
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text> The only way that this can occur is accepting that we (we being society) allowed them to happen.
We did not allow Sand Creek, Wounded Knee, the Holocaust and other such attrocities to happen; they took place before we existed.
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text> We have to understand why and how they occurred. In a sense we have to own them before we can change them or prevent them from happening again.
It is no different that you being angry with Christians about the break in that happened to you.
I'm not angry with them personally (except with those who condone those criminal actions), and I do not blame them; I blame their religion.
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text> I sincerely doubt that any Christian on this thread physically was involved. Yet their responsibility lies in accepting that yes even Christians can commit horrendous acts. To deny that would be condoning the behavior of even a few. Hiding one's head in the sand about past events allows them to continue unchecked.
Taking responsibility is not the same as admitting guilt to a physical action...
I'm not sooooo surrrrrre.....
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>but to deny responsibility for past actions of our society opens the door for them to occur again.
I think there's a difference between admitting what a given society has done in the past and taking measures against repeating those actions, and actually taking personal responsibility for it.
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text> To think that they can't occur again is just burying out heads in the sand.
Agreed.
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text> We are no different than those of the past...we are just as capable of committing atrocities as they were...even the same ones that they did.
Kaitlyn...you can't have it both ways. You can't make today's Christian responsible for the burning of witches 200 or 300 years ago
I don't; I blame their belief system. I condemn them for excusing and condoning what their bretheren, for lack of a better word, did in the past. Do I hold today's fanatics *responsible* for those actions of the past? No. They had no hand in it, they didn't exist then.
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text> and then not take responsibility for the past actions of our society.
At least this is the way that I see...but what do I know??? LOL
The light just went on; we're talking about the difference between direct and indirect responsibility. I was thinking more along the lines of *direct* responsibility. Isn't there a different phrase--a synonym--for indirect responsibility?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#438979 Jan 25, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
How you have fallen from erudition, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the mundane, you who once laid low the hypocrites!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#438980 Jan 25, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Philistine.
YO mac! I thought you would enjoy...

The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win - There is no such thing as a fair fight. Always win - cheat if necessary.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#438981 Jan 25, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus himself said otherwise:
Matthew 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God...
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
a scoffer of course is not going to understand the spirit of Christ's message.
That's what I said to you about Zeus; you are a scoffer and an atheist.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#438982 Jan 25, 2013
monai wrote:
<quoted text>the choice is yours, like everyone else but the LAW is ONE; whether you only accept it's feminine aspects, or masculine.
justice is always personofied by the feminine.
al lat in pre-islamic arabia
themis of greek antiquity
ma'at of the egyptian cosmology
Interesting, so she would be that blindfolded lady with the scales?

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#438983 Jan 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
How you have fallen from erudition, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the mundane, you who once laid low the hypocrites!
Thanks for sharing.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#438984 Jan 25, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I like fairies, but prefer ponies to unicorns :D
I like Valkyries and female elves in my fantasies.

Frazetta is one of my favorite artists.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#438986 Jan 25, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you're as goofy as a S#&T house rat... Boy you are DUMB
Shrink ain't dumb. He's a feriner, an got's some prolems relay'n his message in yer tongue is all. He's tired o' be'n poked at fer that, an mad as hell 'bout it. You don't like 'em coz he don't swaller yer crap 'bout yer jesus, That's all. Me an him don't see eye ta eye neither, but we decided not ta call each other names 'bout it neither. If'n ya want a real intelligent conversation with 'em 'bout it, talk ta the man in German or Polish, an don't call 'em names, an ya might jist learn sumth'n.
He told me my German sucked too, so now we'er even on that count.LOL!

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#438987 Jan 25, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Non-theists don't burn books, silly. We leave that to you fundies. Collectively, you've destroyed every holy book of every other religion you could get your hands on.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! what's the first thing a communist/atheist regime does when they come to power?!
AND YOU THINK YOU'RE SMART?!
Hitler and his Nazis were not communists or atheists, they were book-burning christians--Just Like You. You think you are smart because you believe your own bullshit--you aren't.

The Library of Alexandria, which was originally founded in the 3rd century BCE was destroyed by christians in 391 CE.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#438988 Jan 25, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably very similar to the way the Jews felt about the Christian Nazis and your deity, I imagine.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
let's cut to the chase and see who's the individual nazi between us:
That would be you.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>i love God, Jews, Christians and all people. what say you?
You love yourself.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#438989 Jan 25, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't meaning to call you names. It's just that mentality is so far from me it seems silly, like a clown. There is good and bad in everything and everyone. There is no perfect religion, race, sex, or person. On Topix in particular I have more issues with believers than otherwise. But, we're all different. And that can be a good thing. Diversity can be beautiful.
Diversity *can* be beautiful. And some diversity is also useful. But not *all* diversity is beautiful nor useful, unless you consider the extremely negative beautiful.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#438990 Jan 25, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are a liar AND a moron.
You hate to see the facts. They poke holes in your policical parade balloons.
<quoted text>
Yet the article you cited showed that "New York City recorded more violent crimes than any other US city." Direct quote from that article. Care to explain it to the rest of the class?
You sound just like a fundie who joyfully accepts two conflicting sets of "last words" of jesus.
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, as I have repeated, NY has 8.2 million people, Dallas has 1.2 million people. Unless NY had 8 times the violent crime, it is safer.
The anonymous article you posted made no such differentiation. It clearly stated that New York "recorded more violent crimes than any other US city." Period.
Huh wrote:
<quoted text> The odds of being a victim of a violent crime are less in NY than in Dallas, ergo it is safer.
The anonymous article you posted said no such thing. You are making stuff up.

Yet still you refuse to post a sign in front of your own home, proclaiming it to be gun-free. Why's that?

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#438991 Jan 25, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like being a piece of bologna in a sandwich. We get squeezed from both sides. And then it bites.
Yep. Good thing being squeezed doesn't keep one from laughing...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Thetruth 229,916
what makes white men so goofy (Sep '08) 4 min Johnny 181
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min yon 602,161
Appjoy invite code (Apr '14) 16 min Dpud803 106
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min AussieBobby 261,624
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 46 min gunslinger 178
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 48 min guest 548,471
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 750,282
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 11 hr girls united states 125

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE