Why I’m no longer a Christian

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#439109 Jan 26, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishing u a happy Australia Day.
You too darl :) anything planned? I've been seasoning a large pile of lamb and pork chops for a BBQ tomorrow...smells divine.
<3

Location hidden

#439110 Jan 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
My ole' man was 21 years. Biggest prick ya ever met. One day he got learned a lesson. Nuff said.
Awww <3 Some of them are awful to their families, I hear a lot of stories. I'm thankful for my beer guzzling AJ, he's a gem. Blessings.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#439111 Jan 26, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww <3 Some of them are awful to their families, I hear a lot of stories. I'm thankful for my beer guzzling AJ, he's a gem. Blessings.
YA! Sometimes ya gotta teach 'em that all them stripes ain't what makes a man. Good fer you an Yer's! Yer not really gonna eat "Lambchop" are ya? What kinda beer? Foster? Oh---Happy ANA!

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#439112 Jan 26, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Actually, the gun ban expired in 2004. It's been 8 years. I looked up the information on mass shootings from 2001 to 2004 and then compared it to the years after. I think if you do that, you'll see there were less mass shootings during the ban.
Hey W_N...I'm aware of the 2004 expiration, I was speaking of the gun ban in D.C. which the courts overturned last year.
Sorry about the confusion.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#439113 Jan 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> YA! Sometimes ya gotta teach 'em that all them stripes ain't what makes a man. Good fer you an Yer's! Yer not really gonna eat "Lambchop" are ya? What kinda beer? Foster? Oh---Happy ANA!
Mmm .... lambchops.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#439114 Jan 26, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
...I now pronounce you man and wife...
'bout time:)
Hey! I thought I was the minister here?

Location hidden

#439115 Jan 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> YA! Sometimes ya gotta teach 'em that all them stripes ain't what makes a man. Good fer you an Yer's! Yer not really gonna eat "Lambchop" are ya? What kinda beer? Foster? Oh---Happy ANA!
Lol...not the puppet no. He likes XXXX or Tooheys Dry, I'll tell him he should drink Fosters later, it'll be funny, I don't drink alcohol anymore. He's away til' April and his family couldn't all get together today, doing things with friends etc...there was a BBQ on base earlier but without hubby I didn't want to go and the uniforms would've depressed the boys, my lil' one would probably've run around looking for daddy, lol. I'll just go eat with the fam tomorrow.
You are 100% right, stripes do not a man make <3

Location hidden

#439116 Jan 26, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...not the puppet no. He likes XXXX or Tooheys Dry, I'll tell him he should drink Fosters later, it'll be funny, I don't drink alcohol anymore. He's away til' April and his family couldn't all get together today, doing things with friends etc...there was a BBQ on base earlier but without hubby I didn't want to go and the uniforms would've depressed the boys, my lil' one would probably've run around looking for daddy, lol. I'll just go eat with the fam tomorrow.
You are 100% right, stripes do not a man make <3
XXXX huh? Whew! We use ta Run "Grizzly"(out o' Canada)14.5 % alc.. Drilled out the saddlebags an filled 'em with ice an booze. I gotta wonder how many folks was scratch'n ther heads think'n we had air conditioned scooters with the water dripp'n out'a them bags! LOL! Can ya jist picher all that?! Then they outlawed it in the states, so we had ta become "outlaws" too.
Have a real nice day with yer folks tomorrow.

Location hidden

#439117 Jan 26, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hey! I thought I was the minister here?
Ya gotta be deveined ta be legal an all don'cha?

Since: Jan 13

Antalya, Turkey

#439118 Jan 26, 2013
Because the last,real and inviolate religion is islam, After islam coming all other religions provision stood. best regards..

www.esarpmodelim.com

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#439119 Jan 26, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Someone has informed you that you are bound for hell. Does it seem prudent to you to take immediate steps to prevent that from happening?
That's what Harold Camping said also...and look at all the money he made from those people who were being "prudent".
Can you say...Suckers!!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#439120 Jan 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Ya gotta be deveined ta be legal an all don'cha?
Been there, done that.

Location hidden

#439122 Jan 26, 2013
esarpmodelim wrote:
Because the last,real and inviolate religion is islam, After islam coming all other religions provision stood. best regards..
www.esarpmodelim.com
Binding scarves?

Pay no attention ta the man behind the curtain.

Location hidden

#439123 Jan 26, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what Harold Camping said also...and look at all the money he made from those people who were being "prudent".
Can you say...Suckers!!
All day?

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#439124 Jan 26, 2013
donald3171 wrote:
Those of you who don't believe in God/Jesus or choose to not walk that path. Do u believe in satan and his demons? Do u believe in Heaven and hell?
Of course not, why do you even need to ask??

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#439125 Jan 26, 2013
If it wasn't for Christianity we in the West would all be Muslims and living in a repressed, no freedom, backward society, just like all Muslim countries.
If it wasn't for Christianity that stopped the expansion of Islam into Europe, and thus all Europe and subsequently America becoming Muslim.
Those who are ignorant of history, or choose to ignore history, do not realize this.

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#439126 Jan 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
All day?
P.T. Barnum used to say there's a sucker born every minute and Harold Camping proved it to the tune of millions of dollars...in his bank account.

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#439127 Jan 26, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
If it wasn't for Christianity we in the West would all be Muslims and living in a repressed, no freedom, backward society, just like all Muslim countries.
If it wasn't for Christianity that stopped the expansion of Islam into Europe, and thus all Europe and subsequently America becoming Muslim.
Those who are ignorant of history, or choose to ignore history, do not realize this.
Religion has indeed been responsible for more unnecessary bloodshed than any other cause throughout history.
It's a shame and you should not be bragging about it.
Just think if there were no opposing religions...there would be peace.

Location hidden

#439128 Jan 26, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
So people should be thanking Christians. Right?

Location hidden

#439129 Jan 26, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
If it weren't fer you Abrahamics there would be no Muslims or Cristers...and if it weren't for the Annunaki/Sumerian/Akkadians/ and Brahmans, ther would never have been any Abrahamics. Those who are "ignorant" of history, or choose to ignore history, do not realize this...and it was the Islamic who thwarted the totalitarian theocracy in eastern Europe from complete domination of the entire European continent and the Middle East. You must have been educated in the cathaholic school(indoctrination)
system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min oneear69 988,375
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 21 min old_moose 36,128
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 50 min Chuck 688,461
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr scienceanswersall 619,813
How did black people get here ( economically) 5 hr Johnny 53
We do NOT need any walls! 12 hr Johnny 31
What was the Vegas mass murderer's REAL problem? 17 hr RFD 12
More from around the web