Why I’m no longer a Christian

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#439099 Jan 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
But for a "Praise Jesus" it sounds just like the Fundie Wackos here.
If I were a Christian I would never use the term Christian in public. Too many people getting crap all over the word.
Lol...Often a temping denial here, can't say I disagree with you there. But I know who I am and that I am loved and am not too fussed about the opinions of people who don't even come close to knowing me or understanding what being a Christian is.
<3

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#439100 Jan 25, 2013
donald3171 wrote:
Those of you who don't believe in God/Jesus or choose to not walk that path. Do u believe in satan and his demons? Do u believe in Heaven and hell?
Well, not yer god anaways. Scratch yer satan too. Same with yer demons. The (2) h's is out too.
Yer religion is jist too hateful fer folks ta live with on a whim.

I'll tell ya what though. Take a trip through yer book from start ta finish. Write down(in a list) everything what yer book says that yer god is an did, an I'll try ta explain what they really meant an how it is/was before those fellas twisted the real message all out'a kilter, and int'a a story what jist ain't so. An I'll even try ta explain why ya been misled after that. OK?

Location hidden

#439101 Jan 25, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Why aren't you?
<quoted text>
*Oo*-rah!
<quoted text>
My dad's a retired Master Gunnery Sergeant of the US Marine Corps. I got it from him.
Military brats and wives can say it, we've earned it <3

Location hidden

#439102 Jan 25, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
...I now pronounce you man and wife...
'bout time:)
ROFLMCAO!!! Brilliant! No offence as I love them both, that is hands down one of the best posts I've read today, maybe even this week.
<3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#439103 Jan 25, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Always lovely to read you Skom. How are you doing? Haven't seen you around much...
Blessings <3
Just work, work, and work with a ton of tedious and annoying personal and business things to handle mixed in for good measure. Gotta work tomorrow too. Gotta love working second shift and basically a half-day "week-end"! Meh...it is what it is. I know it is a blessing to be back to work but it still helps to vent ! LoL..good to see ya my friend..will catch up with ya soon hopefully.(T) PEACE

Location hidden

#439104 Jan 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
"Argumentum Ad Hominem, is an argument made personally against an opponent instead of against their argument." - West's Encyclopedia of American Law
Of course I am sure you are smarter than a lawyer. LOL
Well! I'll be!
I figgered it was jist a bunch o' fellers fight'n over GRITS!
Never even thinked ta look in the dang cyclopederer.

Location hidden

#439105 Jan 25, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
My ole' man was 21 years. Biggest prick ya ever met. One day he got learned a lesson. Nuff said.

Location hidden

#439106 Jan 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Just work, work, and work with a ton of tedious and annoying personal and business things to handle mixed in for good measure. Gotta work tomorrow too. Gotta love working second shift and basically a half-day "week-end"! Meh...it is what it is. I know it is a blessing to be back to work but it still helps to vent ! LoL..good to see ya my friend..will catch up with ya soon hopefully.(T) PEACE
Don't work too hard Skom, take care, peace <3
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#439107 Jan 25, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Is that the 'good news'?
I hate to think what the bad news is then.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#439108 Jan 26, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishing u a happy Australia Day.

Location hidden

#439109 Jan 26, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishing u a happy Australia Day.
You too darl :) anything planned? I've been seasoning a large pile of lamb and pork chops for a BBQ tomorrow...smells divine.
<3

Location hidden

#439110 Jan 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
My ole' man was 21 years. Biggest prick ya ever met. One day he got learned a lesson. Nuff said.
Awww <3 Some of them are awful to their families, I hear a lot of stories. I'm thankful for my beer guzzling AJ, he's a gem. Blessings.

Location hidden

#439111 Jan 26, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww <3 Some of them are awful to their families, I hear a lot of stories. I'm thankful for my beer guzzling AJ, he's a gem. Blessings.
YA! Sometimes ya gotta teach 'em that all them stripes ain't what makes a man. Good fer you an Yer's! Yer not really gonna eat "Lambchop" are ya? What kinda beer? Foster? Oh---Happy ANA!

“SPEBSQSA”

Since: Aug 08

Holland, MI

#439112 Jan 26, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Actually, the gun ban expired in 2004. It's been 8 years. I looked up the information on mass shootings from 2001 to 2004 and then compared it to the years after. I think if you do that, you'll see there were less mass shootings during the ban.
Hey W_N...I'm aware of the 2004 expiration, I was speaking of the gun ban in D.C. which the courts overturned last year.
Sorry about the confusion.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#439113 Jan 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> YA! Sometimes ya gotta teach 'em that all them stripes ain't what makes a man. Good fer you an Yer's! Yer not really gonna eat "Lambchop" are ya? What kinda beer? Foster? Oh---Happy ANA!
Mmm .... lambchops.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#439114 Jan 26, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
...I now pronounce you man and wife...
'bout time:)
Hey! I thought I was the minister here?

Location hidden

#439115 Jan 26, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> YA! Sometimes ya gotta teach 'em that all them stripes ain't what makes a man. Good fer you an Yer's! Yer not really gonna eat "Lambchop" are ya? What kinda beer? Foster? Oh---Happy ANA!
Lol...not the puppet no. He likes XXXX or Tooheys Dry, I'll tell him he should drink Fosters later, it'll be funny, I don't drink alcohol anymore. He's away til' April and his family couldn't all get together today, doing things with friends etc...there was a BBQ on base earlier but without hubby I didn't want to go and the uniforms would've depressed the boys, my lil' one would probably've run around looking for daddy, lol. I'll just go eat with the fam tomorrow.
You are 100% right, stripes do not a man make <3

Location hidden

#439116 Jan 26, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...not the puppet no. He likes XXXX or Tooheys Dry, I'll tell him he should drink Fosters later, it'll be funny, I don't drink alcohol anymore. He's away til' April and his family couldn't all get together today, doing things with friends etc...there was a BBQ on base earlier but without hubby I didn't want to go and the uniforms would've depressed the boys, my lil' one would probably've run around looking for daddy, lol. I'll just go eat with the fam tomorrow.
You are 100% right, stripes do not a man make <3
XXXX huh? Whew! We use ta Run "Grizzly"(out o' Canada)14.5 % alc.. Drilled out the saddlebags an filled 'em with ice an booze. I gotta wonder how many folks was scratch'n ther heads think'n we had air conditioned scooters with the water dripp'n out'a them bags! LOL! Can ya jist picher all that?! Then they outlawed it in the states, so we had ta become "outlaws" too.
Have a real nice day with yer folks tomorrow.

Location hidden

#439117 Jan 26, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Hey! I thought I was the minister here?
Ya gotta be deveined ta be legal an all don'cha?

Since: Jan 13

Antalya, Turkey

#439118 Jan 26, 2013
Because the last,real and inviolate religion is islam, After islam coming all other religions provision stood. best regards..

www.esarpmodelim.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min URineIdiot 703,484
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Karl 86,986
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Big Al 996,394
Sunday night 10:20 p.m. June 12th 1994 1 hr Doctor REALITY 93
Mexico's """"REAL"""" PROBLEM!!!!! 2 hr Doctor REALITY 1
When you talk in the mind you are now able to h... 3 hr Mr Hutch 2
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,545