“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#438874 Jan 25, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
don't lie,and be not hipocrite,
masturbations to the posts is horible sin,and your priest doesn't allow you to enter his kingdom,
unless your priest is same abominable disquisting filthy sinner like you bimbo
So clownie masturbates while he reads our posts?

That's even creepier that you looking at my waist shrinky.

Geesh...can't you two behave yourselves for one minute?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#438875 Jan 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I know what it means, you don't.
ROFLMAO

You are so much like a religitard.

You try pass your ignorant opinion as facts then when proven wrong refuse to admit it.

If Kate and I agree, you better damn well take a look at yourself!

.... but being a religitard (athitard ?), you never will.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#438876 Jan 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't love me clownie...you think I have no purpose and that I am a chump...that is not love.
A BIG HUG will not make up for it.
I am sure
you mama Annie loves me compasionately isnt?
CLOWN IS HIPOCRITE,but dr Shrink is straight face truthful poster hated by all faken worldwide christianity

good night my dear cyber girl friend
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#438877 Jan 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit looking a my waist shrinky dink...that's just creepy.
Oh and BTW...my light is turned on.
because dr Shrink emergency allowed you to turn on your inner light?
WHAT YOU SEE NOW INSIDE OF YOU?
lindworm

Hopkinsville, KY

#438878 Jan 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If Heaven is full of people like you, I would rather be tortured and roasted for eternity.
I am sure that if there is such places then you idiots have the Heaven Hell things backwards and YOUR 'religion' is a test of OUR faith that God isn't a POS like you claim.
you're already tormented by people like that.

wake up already.
duststorm

League City, TX

#438879 Jan 25, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Many of us on this thread say 'we' simply because we are the non-Christians. We're not a large group but we have one thing in common...we know you better than you know yourself because we've been there, done that. Now we say 'no thank you'.
As usual, you deflect from the subject of the post to which you replied but decide to pick one word of the post and focus on that instead of your behavior, which was the subject.
Thanks for continuing to help kill off your religion with every post. You are doing more for the cause of exposing the hate and derision in your religion than anyone outside it could ever hope to do.
You are proud as a pouter pigeon to be a non-Christian, even though you have been told that your condition guarantees you a berth in the eternal abode of the damned.
I can't for the life of me understand why a person is so self-satisfied and smug about being condemned to hellfire.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#438880 Jan 25, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
Fiday night smack down at the Colosseum
Now for your entertainment:
Some Christian on Christian action.
Watch the wit and wisdom flow in this duel of ignorance.
<quoted text>
You X like usual are simple idiot

how many time I will tell you your penaut brain
that dr Shrink is not christian?
are you sick,stupid,or completly retarded 0.01 oz brain inside of your dead skull?
duststorm

League City, TX

#438882 Jan 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I try not to judge myself...there seems to be plenty of other people willing to do that for me.
I do judge my actions however and if they do not fit what I believe and what I try to portray then I work to change those if possible. To borrow a Christian phrase...I am human and make mistakes.
Legalism in theology is following the law with a code of conduct. In my opinion it can be carried to far. My parents raised me to follow that code of conduct just as they had been raised. They followed it because they believed it to be true. I can not fault them for that even if I do not agree with all of it.
I raised my children by rules that I believed to be true. I can look back now and see mistakes that I made. In all honesty though at the time I did what I thought best. Does that make me a bad parent...I do not believe so. Just as my parents were not bad parents.
I prefer not to get in to the "grace" subject. That is a conversation for someone else. Once saved always saved is not my concern. I stand on what I am and what I believe now...not beliefs from my past. If by chance there is this great judgment day...I choose to be judged on my actions and not rely on a loophole.
You and your children will enter the gates of hell, never to escape.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#438883 Jan 25, 2013
Proxysan wrote:
<quoted text>
In order:
Stupid name.
The answer is "Nothing".
That was a long time ago to start wasting the last few years of your life.
3842 posts UNDER THIS Pseudonym. What about "JackintheCrack", Thinking, ETC.?
You started this thread/wasting your life on July 3rd, 2008. FOUR AND A HALF YEARS---WASTED!
Answer to question #2: WE DON'T! NEVER DID!
And finally the truth: Your lack of imagination.
It was legendary. And, documented.
This thread is no more and no less a complete waste of everyone's time/life.
Tick-tock.
Who's next?
People like u are worse than vultures. At least they & crows & dingoes only do what nature intended - clean up the dead carrion. So do ants.
Humans should know better than to desecr8 the dead. Then again are fundies human?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#438884 Jan 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you again.
That i8s based on Workplace Fatality Rates, Traffic Death Rates and Natural Disasters.
It has nothign to do with violent crime which was the subject at hamnd you moron.

Just like a funditard, you move the goal post.

Last time I checked, very few workplace, traffic and natural disaster fatalities were considered violent crimes.
stoorworm

Hopkinsville, KY

#438885 Jan 25, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>You and your children will enter the gates of hell, never to escape.
hell isn't eternal.

before hell and death are thrown into the lake, the dead are given up.

Revelation 20:14
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

heaven and hell are temporal

wiggle, wiggle, yeah.
wiggle, wiggle, yeah.
shake that.

Mark 9:44
Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Mark 9:46

Mark 9:48
duststorm

League City, TX

#438886 Jan 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If Heaven is full of people like you, I would rather be tortured and roasted for eternity.
I am sure that if there is such places then you idiots have the Heaven Hell things backwards and YOUR 'religion' is a test of OUR faith that God isn't a POS like you claim.
You are a blasphemer and you will rue those words when you are in the lake of fire.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#438887 Jan 25, 2013
The FBI and the Gpv't stats ar liars. I'll believe a news reporter on MSNBC.

ROFLMAO

You going to quote Mayor Bloomberg next ?
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You have nothing but silly ad hominems. You are a failure. A loser in love and a C student.
NEW YORK ó New York remained the safest of the nationís 10 largest cities in 2005, with about one crime reported for every 37 people, according to FBI statistics.
The annual report ďshows that our innovative efforts to reduce crime and increase New Yorkersí quality of life are working,Ē Mayor Michael Bloomberg said in a statement Monday after the agency released the figures.
The large city with the highest total crime rate was Dallas, with about one crime reported for every 12 people. Los Angeles, the nationís second largest city, ranked third safest, with about one crime for every 26 people.
San Jose took the No. 2 spot, while San Diego ranked fourth. Chicago, Philadelphia, Houston, San Antonio and then Phoenix followed.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14910822/ns/us_ne...
Guns don't make you safer. End of story.

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#438888 Jan 25, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>You and your children will enter the gates of hell, never to escape.
For real? How do you know that? How do you know who God intends to save and whose names are written in the Book of Life? Are you certain yours is? Who did that statement help? Should we consider the scripture that says as you judge others so too will you be judged? By the only Judge that matters.

That was cold. Is that what Jesus would say to others? You should reconsider your motivation. BTW, exactly what is that?

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#438889 Jan 25, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text> You have been faithful and patient, staying on here in the chance that someone might be saved. I hope Dearth was able to surrender to the Savior before it was too late.
Christians seeem to love fantasizing that people who won't join their religion are tortured for eternity.
bobbi-bobbi

Hopkinsville, KY

#438890 Jan 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That i8s based on Workplace Fatality Rates, Traffic Death Rates and Natural Disasters.
It has nothign to do with violent crime which was the subject at hamnd you moron.
Just like a funditard, you move the goal post.
Last time I checked, very few workplace, traffic and natural disaster fatalities were considered violent crimes.
eternity/infinity isn't definite.

there are no absolutes, ABSOLUTELY

an inverse function is a result of it's self

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#438891 Jan 25, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
You X like usual are simple idiot
how many time I will tell you your penaut brain
that dr Shrink is not christian?
are you sick,stupid,or completly retarded 0.01 oz brain inside of your dead skull?
Thanks for sharing, Christian.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#438892 Jan 25, 2013
duststorm wrote:
The empty threats of Christianity.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#438893 Jan 25, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> So those who disagree with you are 'addle brained'? Still a persecution complex. I've got news for you, there are many of us who, if approached by someone who speaks to us the way you and others here do, would say the very same things to them in person. Very different from the cowardly Christians who approach under the guise of love in public and then come on Topix to haunt the non-Christian threads.
I try not to go to places and start an argument with people who believe differently than I do. I tried that once, and decided to leave those who pat each other on the back while at the same time biting them in the back were best left to themselves.
You came to a thread entitled Why I am no longer a Christian on your own. You weren't invited. You aren't held here against your will. Yet you whine and cry just like the other fundies because you don't like what is said to you. You try now to be a little nicer, but you've said the same things as the other fundies and been just as nasty at times. No one has forgotten that, Juicylu. You can't erase that personality no matter how hard you try.
You have a persecution complex. You are also passive-aggressive. It shows in many of your posts. But go ahead and blame others for giving you just what you came to this thread for. But you still get no persecution points, not from people here and certainly not from Jesus.
No, disagreeing with me doesn't make one 'addle brained'. Interesting, how now, instead of just claiming to know what I think, you are also speaking for Jesus. I won't argue over your lies Nymph, so have fun with that.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#438894 Jan 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I read somewhere that it ranked in the upper 10(I think 5th or 6th) for most dangerous state and around 20th most dangerous city.
Philly , NYC and DC have been exchanging the title of "Murder Capitol of the US" since the 50's.

Based on death by old age, Fla is statistically the most dangerous state.

This arguement was started by Huh as an arguement to ban firearms because, as he put it, NYC where guns are banned is safer than Dallas where they are not. The "safety lists" that he, you and others are using have mostly things that are completely unrelated to firearms.

Huh's original arguement failed and he is unable t admit it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hidingfromyou 774,171
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 4 min 7F141E5E 359
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Anthony MN 559,068
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min NEWS-FLASH 175,574
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 21 min lil whispers 604,849
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 21 min Jolly 23,961
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 40 min WasteWater 265,025
More from around the web