|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I don't wipe
Just tear some pages out of that useless Bible you carry around all the time. Put them to good use buddy.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible ALSO mentions dragons and unicorns...
Yeah, but she won't go on a rant about that. Have you ever seen what they do when you ask them to explain it? It's hilarious.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure that I understand. Are saying that she has no purpose on this thread or in this life?
Either way...why do you think that?
without God you have no purpose DUH... non believers are so dumb!!!! why do I hang with this crowd? To give education to the un-saved and nuts...

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure that I understand. Are saying that she has no purpose on this thread or in this life?
Either way...why do you think that?
No, I'm not saying they have no purpose in this life, silly. That's not my call, nor am I qualified to do so. I was referring to the preaching here of the poster. They contradict themselves. Everyone is here for a reason, and although it may be incomprehensible to us what it is, it's not for us to judge.

So that poster is a she? Irrelevant, the reason I stated that was that the poster said the blanket was not sent by God but by a boat. If that's the case, their preaching here is not sent by God either.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I am not against anyone having a gun for protection. I am not against any person having guns to hunt. I am not against anyone having guns with which to shoot clay pigeons though I don't really see the necessity to kill small disks of clay. What I am against is having guns that shoot 30 rounds, rapid fire. I have never heard of a home invasion that took 30 rounds to stop the intruder or even intruders. You'd have to be an extremely lousy shot and shouldn't be trusted with a gun if you couldn't do it in 6.
There is a big bruhaha about guns for two reasons: The NRA is rolling out the scare tactics that always work on gun nuts and Congress is making a point of making the NRA happy so they can continue to have their pockets lined.
We need some restraints, but not a total ban on guns. That would be as stupid as allowing any type of weapon, including missile launchers and grenades in the hands of people like the guy who is threatening to kill the President if any gun bans are enacted. Crazy fools. If you have to show your license to get a pack of cigarettes or a beer, you should have to show your license to buy any type of firearms. What's so hard about that? I personally think you should have to have a background check to buy firearms. Those with nothing to hide won't mind and those who do will probably buy them on the black market, but it might stop someone in a fit of anger from killing someone right then. Now, I know I'm going to catch hell for my views, but I'm good with that.
And, to go further. Having armed officers in schools is the beginning of a police state. Make changes in the school buildings so that people can't just walk in, walk down a hall and start shooting. Safer buildings is the answer. Guns in schools are not. One crazy janitor or teacher armed is as dangerous as someone walking in off the street. Really, moreso. They're already there and armed with permission.
Hmm, here in Los Angeles, we have had several riots over the years. For home defense, I want a good semi auto rifle with a 100 round C-clip, one powerful enough that it can get through basic body armor if need be. A pistol is only going to be protection from a single burglar, at best...

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Many of us on this thread say 'we' simply because we are the non-Christians. We're not a large group but we have one thing in common...we know you better than you know yourself because we've been there, done that. Now we say 'no thank you'.
As usual, you deflect from the subject of the post to which you replied but decide to pick one word of the post and focus on that instead of your behavior, which was the subject.
Thanks for continuing to help kill off your religion with every post. You are doing more for the cause of exposing the hate and derision in your religion than anyone outside it could ever hope to do.
We also know their damn' Books, their mythology, their history, their hagiography, and their mythological antecedents better than they do.

Not to mention science.

Wait, what DO they know better again?

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no *real* Messiah, goofy.
Yeah, well, but there IS a body of lore concerning the CLAIMS about a Messiah...

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
....the second is blasphemy and an abomination...
Only in a pretend world.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>without God you have no purpose DUH... non believers are so dumb!!!! why do I hang with this crowd? To give education to the un-saved and nuts...
You're talking about Mithra, right?

Sketti?

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I don't wipe
Figures.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
More Christian projection.
He targets all the victims of medieval bonfires.
Makes me proud 2b a f##hag heretic!

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well, but there IS a body of lore concerning the CLAIMS about a Messiah...
Well, you keep with that "lore", assuming reality isn't your cup of tea.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>without God you have no purpose DUH... non believers are so dumb!!!! why do I hang with this crowd? To give education to the un-saved and nuts...
Well you might think that we are dumb and useless but you certainly spend a lot of time hanging out with us.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
He targets all the victims of medieval bonfires.
Makes me proud 2b a f##hag heretic!
I'm thinking no one cares -- other than you.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
And you think God has no control over what may be given in this world? If that is the case, you have no purpose here, do you?
A deity is not necessary to have a purpose. All human beings have a purpose. They decide what it is.
Andrea Yates had her purpose given to her by God. So have many others. Then there are the good guys who believe God has given them their purpose.
Many atheists have had a purpose. Many of them are to do something good for all people. If you are in denial that atheists/agnostics have just as much purpose as you, then that's part of the problem of Christianity as a whole. It is not the problem of atheists, agnostics or theists of other religions.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

<quoted text>
No, I'm not saying they have no purpose in this life, silly.
I thought I asked you a valid question...not silly at all.

Personally I feel that it is wiser to ask you what they meant instead of just assuming. In the end I think it causes a lot less confusion.

If you read clownie's response...he thinks all non-Christians serve no purpose.

Topix Badlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>A deity is not necessary to have a purpose. All human beings have a purpose. They decide what it is.
Andrea Yates had her purpose given to her by God. So have many others. Then there are the good guys who believe God has given them their purpose.
Many atheists have had a purpose. Many of them are to do something good for all people. If you are in denial that atheists/agnostics have just as much purpose as you, then that's part of the problem of Christianity as a whole. It is not the problem of atheists, agnostics or theists of other religions.
I already responded to this to Annie. I had no reference to anyone not having a purpose in this world. I am not the Creator or the Judge. Everyone has a purpose. I was responding to the claim that the blanket was not a Godsend. That's all. I don't judge others lives or how they may or may not fulfill it.

As far as Atheists or Agnostics, I have just as many close friends that are not believers. Someone's spiritual choice is theirs and theirs only and does not reflect upon a friendship in my eyes.

Topix Badlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I asked you a valid question...not silly at all.
Personally I feel that it is wiser to ask you what they meant instead of just assuming. In the end I think it causes a lot less confusion.
If you read clownie's response...he thinks all non-Christians serve no purpose.
I wasn't meaning to call you names. It's just that mentality is so far from me it seems silly, like a clown. There is good and bad in everything and everyone. There is no perfect religion, race, sex, or person. On Topix in particular I have more issues with believers than otherwise. But, we're all different. And that can be a good thing. Diversity can be beautiful.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

<quoted text>
No, I'm not saying they have no purpose in this life, silly. That's not my call, nor am I qualified to do so. I was referring to the preaching here of the poster. They contradict themselves. Everyone is here for a reason, and although it may be incomprehensible to us what it is, it's not for us to judge.
So that poster is a she? Irrelevant, the reason I stated that was that the poster said the blanket was not sent by God but by a boat. If that's the case, their preaching here is not sent by God either.
You think it's silly to clarify something. You didn't make it clear. My answer was based on a misunderstanding of your meaning based on the fact that you didn't make it clear.

So I guess it wasn't such a silly question after all. Are you heading back to your previous personality here?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you might think that we are dumb and useless but you certainly spend a lot of time hanging out with us.
And thats because the Clown has the entire knowledge and wisdom of the universe. And you chumps don't.. You don't have to like me just be like me... BIG HUG FROM THE T-Town Clown

I love you Annie

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 414,341 - 414,360 of440,796
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

462 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min HipGnozizzz 171,446
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Double Fine 716,468
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min Aura Mytha 223,183
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 27 min Senecus 598,749
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 31 min Jim Justice 114,620
bless the jews (Nov '08) 32 min read 6,779
*WORLD Events 100% MATCH to End Times finale 46 min mideastHeadlines 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 49 min truth 529,979
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Gabric 62
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr onemale 255,692
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••