Why I’m no longer a Christian
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#438861 Jan 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I asked you a valid question...not silly at all.
Personally I feel that it is wiser to ask you what they meant instead of just assuming. In the end I think it causes a lot less confusion.
If you read clownie's response...he thinks all non-Christians serve no purpose.
of coure
all none christians lifes are without of any purpose,any hope,or any senses

look at yourselves
on left,right,front and back there is not light
just emptiness without of any future or any hopes

just worse from animal
because animals have not human brain in time,past time and future time

you are very poor and wreck just waist of thise earth

my my my my what a waist
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#438862 Jan 25, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>And thats because the Clown has the entire knowledge and wisdom of the universe. And you chumps don't.. You don't have to like me just be like me... BIG HUG FROM THE T-Town Clown
I love you Annie
don't lie,and be not hipocrite,
masturbations to the posts is horible sin,and your priest doesn't allow you to enter his kingdom,
unless your priest is same abominable disquisting filthy sinner like you bimbo

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#438863 Jan 25, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>And thats because the Clown has the entire knowledge and wisdom of the universe. And you chumps don't.. You don't have to like me just be like me...
And that's what it's all about.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#438864 Jan 25, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>And thats because the Clown has the entire knowledge and wisdom of the universe. And you chumps don't.. You don't have to like me just be like me... BIG HUG FROM THE T-Town Clown
I love you Annie
maybe Clown is smart enough
but dr Shrink is more smarter from Clown and dr Shrink wisdom reach pleyades of planets Kripton,flying also above the tree Wisdom as WHITE EAGLE NAMED HUK WEK FU FUE,and urinating on all those churches teachers seating under this tree of Wisdom teaching animals to follow basic of moral Gods laws(look like humans)

ok Clown?
also bow your not enough smart head before White Eagle alias Huk Wek Fu Fue alias DR SHRINK

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#438866 Jan 25, 2013
Fiday night smack down at the Colosseum

Now for your entertainment:
Some Christian on Christian action.

Watch the wit and wisdom flow in this duel of ignorance.
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>

masturbations to the posts is horible sin,

and your priest doesn't allow you to enter his kingdom,

unless your priest is same abominable disquisting filthy sinner like you

bimbo

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#438868 Jan 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if you consider God's remedy/Christ for human failure a "loophole" and you refuse it, you will not be allowed to bring your fallen nature into God's eternal Kingdom. i.e., He's not going to allow you to mess things up there like you've messed things up here.
If Heaven is full of people like you, I would rather be tortured and roasted for eternity.
I am sure that if there is such places then you idiots have the Heaven Hell things backwards and YOUR 'religion' is a test of OUR faith that God isn't a POS like you claim.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#438869 Jan 25, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
I love you Annie
No you don't love me clownie...you think I have no purpose and that I am a chump...that is not love.

A BIG HUG will not make up for it.
ananta

Hopkinsville, KY

#438870 Jan 25, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I don 't care for your religious babbling any more than I care for the Christian babbling.
If you don't understand how immoral your teachings are, it's your problem until you fly a plane into a building. You can try to dress up the pig and put lipstick on it all you like, it's still a pig.
then stop posting your beliefs all over the place. i didn't post to you. you responded to me. i suggest you stop wearing lipstick; since you wallow in belief about others and post it all over the place.

capisce?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#438871 Jan 25, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
of coure
all none christians lifes are without of any purpose,any hope,or any senses
look at yourselves
on left,right,front and back there is not light
just emptiness without of any future or any hopes
just worse from animal
because animals have not human brain in time,past time and future time
you are very poor and wreck just waist of thise earth
my my my my what a waist
Quit looking a my waist shrinky dink...that's just creepy.

Oh and BTW...my light is turned on.
duststorm

League City, TX

#438872 Jan 25, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>without God you have no purpose DUH... non believers are so dumb!!!! why do I hang with this crowd? To give education to the un-saved and nuts...
You have been faithful and patient, staying on here in the chance that someone might be saved. I hope Dearth was able to surrender to the Savior before it was too late.
duststorm

League City, TX

#438873 Jan 25, 2013
Why do the heathen rage?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#438874 Jan 25, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
masturbations to the posts is horible sin,and your priest doesn't allow you to enter his kingdom,
unless your priest is same abominable disquisting filthy sinner like you bimbo
So clownie masturbates while he reads our posts?

That's even creepier that you looking at my waist shrinky.

Geesh...can't you two behave yourselves for one minute?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#438875 Jan 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I know what it means, you don't.
ROFLMAO

You are so much like a religitard.

You try pass your ignorant opinion as facts then when proven wrong refuse to admit it.

If Kate and I agree, you better damn well take a look at yourself!

.... but being a religitard (athitard ?), you never will.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#438876 Jan 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't love me clownie...you think I have no purpose and that I am a chump...that is not love.
A BIG HUG will not make up for it.
I am sure
you mama Annie loves me compasionately isnt?
CLOWN IS HIPOCRITE,but dr Shrink is straight face truthful poster hated by all faken worldwide christianity

good night my dear cyber girl friend
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#438877 Jan 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit looking a my waist shrinky dink...that's just creepy.
Oh and BTW...my light is turned on.
because dr Shrink emergency allowed you to turn on your inner light?
WHAT YOU SEE NOW INSIDE OF YOU?
lindworm

Hopkinsville, KY

#438878 Jan 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If Heaven is full of people like you, I would rather be tortured and roasted for eternity.
I am sure that if there is such places then you idiots have the Heaven Hell things backwards and YOUR 'religion' is a test of OUR faith that God isn't a POS like you claim.
you're already tormented by people like that.

wake up already.
duststorm

League City, TX

#438879 Jan 25, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Many of us on this thread say 'we' simply because we are the non-Christians. We're not a large group but we have one thing in common...we know you better than you know yourself because we've been there, done that. Now we say 'no thank you'.
As usual, you deflect from the subject of the post to which you replied but decide to pick one word of the post and focus on that instead of your behavior, which was the subject.
Thanks for continuing to help kill off your religion with every post. You are doing more for the cause of exposing the hate and derision in your religion than anyone outside it could ever hope to do.
You are proud as a pouter pigeon to be a non-Christian, even though you have been told that your condition guarantees you a berth in the eternal abode of the damned.
I can't for the life of me understand why a person is so self-satisfied and smug about being condemned to hellfire.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#438880 Jan 25, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
Fiday night smack down at the Colosseum
Now for your entertainment:
Some Christian on Christian action.
Watch the wit and wisdom flow in this duel of ignorance.
<quoted text>
You X like usual are simple idiot

how many time I will tell you your penaut brain
that dr Shrink is not christian?
are you sick,stupid,or completly retarded 0.01 oz brain inside of your dead skull?
duststorm

League City, TX

#438882 Jan 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I try not to judge myself...there seems to be plenty of other people willing to do that for me.
I do judge my actions however and if they do not fit what I believe and what I try to portray then I work to change those if possible. To borrow a Christian phrase...I am human and make mistakes.
Legalism in theology is following the law with a code of conduct. In my opinion it can be carried to far. My parents raised me to follow that code of conduct just as they had been raised. They followed it because they believed it to be true. I can not fault them for that even if I do not agree with all of it.
I raised my children by rules that I believed to be true. I can look back now and see mistakes that I made. In all honesty though at the time I did what I thought best. Does that make me a bad parent...I do not believe so. Just as my parents were not bad parents.
I prefer not to get in to the "grace" subject. That is a conversation for someone else. Once saved always saved is not my concern. I stand on what I am and what I believe now...not beliefs from my past. If by chance there is this great judgment day...I choose to be judged on my actions and not rely on a loophole.
You and your children will enter the gates of hell, never to escape.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#438883 Jan 25, 2013
Proxysan wrote:
<quoted text>
In order:
Stupid name.
The answer is "Nothing".
That was a long time ago to start wasting the last few years of your life.
3842 posts UNDER THIS Pseudonym. What about "JackintheCrack", Thinking, ETC.?
You started this thread/wasting your life on July 3rd, 2008. FOUR AND A HALF YEARS---WASTED!
Answer to question #2: WE DON'T! NEVER DID!
And finally the truth: Your lack of imagination.
It was legendary. And, documented.
This thread is no more and no less a complete waste of everyone's time/life.
Tick-tock.
Who's next?
People like u are worse than vultures. At least they & crows & dingoes only do what nature intended - clean up the dead carrion. So do ants.
Humans should know better than to desecr8 the dead. Then again are fundies human?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 min Neelakaran 7,478
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 8 min middleman1 2,772
Is Obama Really Black? (Jul '09) 8 min I am me 31
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 16 min Neelakaran 1,840
The Christian Atheist debate 16 min Insults Are Easier 1,943
Earth has less than 12 hours to prepare for sol... 17 min undertaker 1
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 22 min andet1987 6,291
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min confrinting with ... 599,418
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 57 min Stilgar Fifrawi 864,031
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 612,897
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 hr WasteWater 272,403
More from around the web