Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Well. YA! It's all right ther fer all yer eyes ta behold...An inspired by the "man o' god" outfit in the engrish outpost. He were ole' Henry's bosom minstrel fer sure...ya kin tell by the accent what he forwarded.
Now that we done figgered out that ole' Jesus was engrish, we kin git ta other stuff in the godspills.
LOL.
Huh

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The stats I posted were PER CAPITA RATES.
NYC is twice Dallas.
Get an education or a personality.
You have nothing but silly ad hominems. You are a failure. A loser in love and a C student.

NEW YORK — New York remained the safest of the nation’s 10 largest cities in 2005, with about one crime reported for every 37 people, according to FBI statistics.

The annual report “shows that our innovative efforts to reduce crime and increase New Yorkers’ quality of life are working,” Mayor Michael Bloomberg said in a statement Monday after the agency released the figures.
The large city with the highest total crime rate was Dallas, with about one crime reported for every 12 people. Los Angeles, the nation’s second largest city, ranked third safest, with about one crime for every 26 people.
San Jose took the No. 2 spot, while San Diego ranked fourth. Chicago, Philadelphia, Houston, San Antonio and then Phoenix followed.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14910822/ns/us_ne...

Guns don't make you safer. End of story.
Huh

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if you consider God's remedy/Christ for human failure a "loophole" and you refuse it, you will not be allowed to bring your fallen nature into God's eternal Kingdom. i.e., He's not going to allow you to mess things up there like you've messed things up here.
That sure is a funny way to express your love for all people. Weirdo.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
As you regularly show.
dude - i'm trying to be on your side and fight for you, not against you but you make it ssssoooo hard!:)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Romans 10:9-10

9 If you declare with your mouth,“Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

Just do it and mean it... ya hear me

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I say you're lying.
You love only yourself.
see what i mean?!:)

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you again.
Im glad you love my most excellant posts...

Dr. Clownie getting the job done

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>That sure is a funny way to express your love for all people. Clownie.
Im good like that...

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>That sure is a funny way to express your love for all people. Weirdo.
yes it IS! do you prefer enabler's over interventionist's???

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
let's cut to the chase and see who's the individual nazi between us:
i love God, Jews, Christians and all people. what say you?
Yeah, that's why you treat women badly, tell others they are going to be tortured for all of eternity and preach to people who have asked you not to do so, when Jesus very succinctly told you to dust off your sandals and walk away.

You don't love anyone, waassuupp. You just say sh*t like that because you are told that's what you're supposed to say to drag the deluded by the hair into your delusion.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I bet he does !! I would also bet you're as big as the Grand Canyon down there... With a odor that would numb a Buffalo...:(
Since you are here to lead others to Christ could you tell me how this post applies. I researched and could find nothing to support your claim.

If you look most translations of the Bible use the word ox...

http://bible.cc/numbers/23-22.htm

You will notice that only Darby uses buffalo.

And here still again only Darby uses the term buffalo...

http://bible.cc/job/39-9.htm

Now at both sites you will notice that a rhino was referred to a few times along with the unicorn.

The Grand Canyon is not specifically mentioned in the Bible but I do acknowledge that some believe that it was form during the great flood. Who knows though...could have just always been there.

I just could not find any reference in the Bible to the discussion of how large someone is...down there as you say. Could you possibly give me scripture?
Former Marine

Reston, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Why aren't you?
Answering a question with a question.
I'll take that as a total concession as you are unable to discuss the topic from experience or qualified information.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? But He lives. Although I must agree that much 'religion' does just that.
I thought you were a follower of Christ. That would make you have a religion just like everyone else, even it's just a religion of one.

Why try to divorce yourself from religion? Has Christianity become so distasteful that even while practicing it as you interpret it you are ashamed to be associated with the religion of Christianity?

I personally have a religion of my own. I don't try to say I don't have a religion. I just say that I am not a part of any organized religion and that I take from each good thing I run across and try to incorporate it into my own belief system. Some of that comes from some of the words of Jesus. Some of it comes from Taoism. Some of it comes from Buddhism. Some of it comes from those with greater minds than mine, whether religious or not. Paine, Jefferson, Ghandi, M L King, Sagan, Hahn, Emerson and others have influenced how I think. Still, what I have is a belief system and therefore a religion.

You can't say that religion in itself is bad when you yourself practice one. You can say that organized religion has bastardized everything Jesus taught, or any other great teacher taught and be pretty much on the money.

I don't have a problem with people practicing a religion. I have a problem with someone telling everyone they have to believe or burn.

You seem to have mellowed out since the last time you visited here. That's a good thing.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

peten wrote:
<quoted text>
dance the night away
grab someone and dance a little more
In The Mahabharata: An evil king, along with his allies, defeats (through deception) five other kings who are then sent into exile for 12 years. On the 13th year, the five kings go “incognito” so the evil king cannot find them. And during the 14th year, a great war takes place - a Battle of the Kings - where kings and their armies are slaughtered in great numbers, this battle took place in Kurukshetra in Northwest India.
This great slaughter is said to have taken place around 2500 to 2000 BCE.
Further, according to Hindu history there was an Avatar of the One True God, on Earth during that period of time who was also a King – Krishna – a full Avatar of the One True God.
According to Hindu sources, Krishna went as a Peace Messenger to the evil king to persuade him not to go to battle, and to return all the property and goods he had taken from the five other kings. He came as an envoy of Peace and the King of Dharma or Righteousness. But the evil king, puffed with pride and ego would not listen. Hence the battle took place.
Krishna was pleased with the outcome of the war, and blessed all those who had come to the aid of the five kings.
http://www.the-truth-seekers.org/Mel.htm
Gods who are pleased and appeased by war and the death of others are not Gods to worship. They are Gods to abhor.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you seperate Christians from Jews from "all people" ?
The bias in your words betrays you.
I love good people and hate bad people. Jesus said that was wrong. I am working on it.
He cannot see his own bias. Someone who loved all people wouldn't have to separate them by religion or anything else. All people would have covered it.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the body dies eternally. Sorry, Christ will return when He chooses. He was seen by many after His death and they watched Him ascend. No, I can't prove that to you, and really had no plans on attempting. I'm sure more suited people then me have tried. Your beliefs are yours to cling to, as are mine.
These are beliefs, not facts. If you choose to see your belief as facts, that's fine.

And you are correct, the beliefs are each person belong only to them. There are no universal answers. Each person is unique. Each person has uniquely different experiences. Why would any all-knowing God then expect the creations he supposedly created to all believe exactly the same way when their experience, knowledge and moral/ethical code does not allow them to?

Stating beliefs as facts is as empty as the bottle with which the wino just got done. They are empty for everyone except for the person holding those beliefs.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Here are the ranking for safest to most dangerous states to live in.

Safest and Most Dangerous States, 2012

The second annual edition of the United States Peace Index, produced by Institute for Economics and Peace, measures peacefulness according to five indicators: the number of homicides, number of violent crimes, the incarceration rate, number of police employees and the availability of small arms.

Rank State

1. Maine
2. Vermont
3. New Hampshire
4. Minnesota
5. Utah
6. North Dakota
7. Washington
8. Hawaii
9. Rhode Island
10. Iowa
11. Nebraska
12. Massachusetts
13. Oregon
14. Connecticut
15. West Virginia
16. Idaho
17. Wyoming
18. Montana
19. Wisconsin
20. South Dakota
21. Kentucky
22. Ohio
23. Indiana
24. Pennsylvania
25. Virginia
26. Colorado
27. Kansas
28. New Jersey
29. Michigan
30. North Carolina
31. New York
32. California
33. Alaska
34. New Mexico
35. Illinois
36. Georgia
37. Oklahoma
38. Maryland
39. Delaware
40. Mississippi
41. Alabama
42. South Carolina
43. Arkansas
44. Texas
45. Missouri
46. Arizona
47. Florida
48. Nevada
49. Tennessee
50. Louisiana

Read more: Safest and Most Dangerous States, 2012 — Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/us/states/most-dang...

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

AnnieJ wrote:
Here are the ranking for safest to most dangerous states to live in.
Safest and Most Dangerous States, 2012
The second annual edition of the United States Peace Index, produced by Institute for Economics and Peace, measures peacefulness according to five indicators: the number of homicides, number of violent crimes, the incarceration rate, number of police employees and the availability of small arms.
Rank State
1. Maine
2. Vermont
3. New Hampshire
4. Minnesota
5. Utah
6. North Dakota
7. Washington
8. Hawaii
9. Rhode Island
10. Iowa
11. Nebraska
12. Massachusetts
13. Oregon
14. Connecticut
15. West Virginia
16. Idaho
17. Wyoming
18. Montana
19. Wisconsin
20. South Dakota
21. Kentucky
22. Ohio
23. Indiana
24. Pennsylvania
25. Virginia
26. Colorado
27. Kansas
28. New Jersey
29. Michigan
30. North Carolina
31. New York
32. California
33. Alaska
34. New Mexico
35. Illinois
36. Georgia
37. Oklahoma
38. Maryland
39. Delaware
40. Mississippi
41. Alabama
42. South Carolina
43. Arkansas
44. Texas
45. Missouri
46. Arizona
47. Florida
48. Nevada
49. Tennessee
50. Louisiana
Read more: Safest and Most Dangerous States, 2012 — Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/us/states/most-dang...
Hi Annie,
I realize D.C. is not a state (yet) but I wonder where it falls in the list.
Methinks not very safe judging by the number of murdersI keep reading about almost every day.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Annie,
I realize D.C. is not a state (yet) but I wonder where it falls in the list.
Methinks not very safe judging by the number of murdersI keep reading about almost every day.
I read somewhere that it ranked in the upper 10(I think 5th or 6th) for most dangerous state and around 20th most dangerous city.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Water. We worked it out. I took issue at the first statement, and nitpicked the post <<blush>>. Yes I must admit to a glimmer of a thought (or ten) at killing my range, and my laptop with the helpful prodding of Mac sometime back ;O) I am doing good, and happy that we are finally above 0 today including wind-chill. I have not been doing much in my slice of the world due to the bone aching cold. You mean biscuits don’t naturally come from a can? Who knew…..’chuckles. I hope you have a wonderful day today!
I can give you a great recipe for drop biscuits. Easy, quick and good. I can also give you a good recipe for dumplings that is equally easy if you like. Always glad to share and have others share their recipes with me. Never know when you're going to find something that you really like and never heard of or never tried to make.

Oh, a little advice on shooting your range/laptop. Take them outside first.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min The Priest 536,913
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessari... 729,754
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min AussieBobby 259,088
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 15 min shyam 957
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 16 min yon 2,162
Dirty skype (Dec '12) 34 min MozzieNP 70
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 36 min joonie parasite 117,748
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr Just 103

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••