Why I知 no longer a Christian

“How You Treat Me”

Since: May 10

Determines How I Treat You

#438611 Jan 25, 2013
If I put a couple of glasses of wine on top of that coffee in an effort to relax, am I just going to be a wide-awake drunk?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#438612 Jan 25, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...as far as I am concerned it is just curdled nasty milk...makes me vomit.
Show you how bad it is...I have never made lasagna because of the cottage cheese. I tell ya...that is some nasty stuff!
Oh...and I don't drink butter milk because of the same reasons.
I will use it to cook with as long as I don't have to see it.
<quoted text>
Actually, when Mom makes her killer lasagna, she uses cottage cheese as a cost-saving alternative to ricotta. If curdled milk ain't your thing (doesn't everyone love curdled milk?), try the ricotta.
Word of advice--avoid Costco's deep dish pizzas! They don't taste particularly bad, but they're greasy and huge. Three pounds. It'll take days to get through this one, and I'm never buying another.
I don't use either. I make it with bechamel sauce, just make a roux and use milk and mozzarella cheese, peppercorn and a little sea salt to taste.

“How You Treat Me”

#438613 Jan 25, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy Grail is a great movie, so is Life of Brian.
I've got both of those on DVD--I should go watch 'em. I mean, since sleep seems to be totally out of the question for the rest of the night.

“How You Treat Me”

#438614 Jan 25, 2013
I just remembered:

"All right--we'll call it a draw." Black Knight, "Monty Python and the Holy Grail."

LMAO!!

Later, gang!!

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#438615 Jan 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...as far as I am concerned it is just curdled nasty milk...makes me vomit.
Show you how bad it is...I have never made lasagna because of the cottage cheese. I tell ya...that is some nasty stuff!
Oh...and I don't drink butter milk because of the same reasons.
I will use it to cook with as long as I don't have to see it.
<quoted text>
Actually, when Mom makes her killer lasagna, she uses cottage cheese as a cost-saving alternative to ricotta. If curdled milk ain't your thing (doesn't everyone love curdled milk?), try the ricotta.
Word of advice--avoid Costco's deep dish pizzas! They don't taste particularly bad, but they're greasy and huge. Three pounds. It'll take days to get through this one, and I'm never buying another.
Ricotta is better.

Location hidden

#438616 Jan 25, 2013
I just remembered:
"All right--we'll call it a draw." Black Knight, "Monty Python and the Holy Grail."
LMAO!!
Later, gang!!
I like Yellow Beard as well; "Stagger, stagger, stagger, crawl, crawl, crawl.."

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#438617 Jan 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey mac!!!!!
Where'd you get those little buttons that are under your name? I want some!
It's a game-type thingy plays on some threads. I'll send you a link when one of 'em updates.

“How You Treat Me”

#438618 Jan 25, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't use either. I make it with bechamel sauce, just make a roux and use milk and mozzarella cheese, peppercorn and a little sea salt to taste.
I use my mom's recipe for the sauce; brown a pound of either ground beef or stewing beef, or mild Italian sausage. Half a large red onion (chopped, of course; it would look silly sitting in the sauce as one big piece), a stalk of two of chopped celery, a couple or so tablespoons of minced garlic, sometimes a sliced green bell pepper, a big-assed can of crushed tomatoes, maybe a cup or so of chicken broth, about half a bottle of Chianti, some chopped parsley, and maybe three or four tablespoons of Italian seasoning. Bring the whole mess to a boil, then crank the heat down to low and let is simmer for...Idunno, an hour or 90 minutes.... I check it every 20 or so to avoid burning. It'll reduce nicely. After that: smear some in the bottom of a casserole dish, lay in the first layer of noodle, sauce, grated mozzarella, globs of ricotta, and continue layering until the dish is full or everything is gone, whichever comes first. Bake for 30 or 40 minutes at around 350 or 375...and mangia bene.

“How You Treat Me”

#438619 Jan 25, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Ricotta is better.
I agree!

“How You Treat Me”

#438620 Jan 25, 2013
I wish I hadn't had that coffee.....

Okay,*now* I'm outta here. The Pythons await.

Location hidden

#438621 Jan 25, 2013
<quoted text>
I use my mom's recipe for the sauce; brown a pound of either ground beef or stewing beef, or mild Italian sausage. Half a large red onion (chopped, of course; it would look silly sitting in the sauce as one big piece), a stalk of two of chopped celery, a couple or so tablespoons of minced garlic, sometimes a sliced green bell pepper, a big-assed can of crushed tomatoes, maybe a cup or so of chicken broth, about half a bottle of Chianti, some chopped parsley, and maybe three or four tablespoons of Italian seasoning. Bring the whole mess to a boil, then crank the heat down to low and let is simmer for...Idunno, an hour or 90 minutes.... I check it every 20 or so to avoid burning. It'll reduce nicely. After that: smear some in the bottom of a casserole dish, lay in the first layer of noodle, sauce, grated mozzarella, globs of ricotta, and continue layering until the dish is full or everything is gone, whichever comes first. Bake for 30 or 40 minutes at around 350 or 375...and mangia bene.
Yum, sounds very similar to my mum's recipe, I have never tried it with ricotta before, I add piles of parmesan mixed with mozzarella on top, I've only used it for spinach and ricotta cannelloni. Italian food is delicious.
Nana Kwame

Accra, Ghana

#438623 Jan 25, 2013
Being born again comes with no sensation. You don't feel you are change- your body remains the same. But I wanna tell you something, Paul said in Galatians 2:20 that,"I am crucified with Christ nevertheless I live, yet not I but Christ lives in me and the life I live now, I live by the faith of the son of God who loved me and gave Himself for me." This may sound funny but that's the truth. Now hear me, Christ is in you, with you and by you. Have a constant fellowship with Him, acknowledge His presence always although you can't see Him. Yield yourself to Him all the time, continue to study the Word of God. God will visit you sooner.

Location hidden

#438624 Jan 25, 2013
Nana Kwame wrote:
Being born again comes with no sensation. You don't feel you are change- your body remains the same. But I wanna tell you something, Paul said in Galatians 2:20 that,"I am crucified with Christ nevertheless I live, yet not I but Christ lives in me and the life I live now, I live by the faith of the son of God who loved me and gave Himself for me." This may sound funny but that's the truth. Now hear me, Christ is in you, with you and by you. Have a constant fellowship with Him, acknowledge His presence always although you can't see Him. Yield yourself to Him all the time, continue to study the Word of God. God will visit you sooner.
Amen <3

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#438625 Jan 25, 2013
rainbow serpent wrote:
<quoted text>the story was fiction but based on an actual whale attack on a whaling ship. there are also white whales. the ship was called the essex.
go insane
go insane
i said excuse me
you're a hell of a guy
So you believe a white whale is God ?

Are you saved by the blood of Ahab ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#438626 Jan 25, 2013
naja haje wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/10...
psalms 110:4
you're so hypnotizing
little bad girl
So you are trying to impress me that your Christian fairytale is supported by a Jewish fairytale.

Ever notice the similarity between Snow White and Sleeping Beauty ? They must be true.

ROFLMAO

“Love much, trust none”

There

#438627 Jan 25, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Good evening everyone.I haven't been here in some time but HEAH AH IZ AGIN,LOL.
I stopped in to tell you guys if there be any Christians here that since we just had a day celebrating M L KING Jr's birthday that he was a heretic and did not believe in the resurrection of Christ nor did he believe that Christ was the son of God nor did he believe in the virgin birth.It's in some of the papers he wrote.
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/mlk_jr-...
Any Christain that learns this about King should have a really big problem with this man that called himself a Baptist minister.He was nothing but a wolf in sheep's clothing. Read the link I posted above to learn the truth about ML KING.
So he was a fraud among frauds.

ROFLMAO

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#438628 Jan 25, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus really spoke Elizabethan English?
Say it ain't so.
Well. YA! It's all right ther fer all yer eyes ta behold...An inspired by the "man o' god" outfit in the engrish outpost. He were ole' Henry's bosom minstrel fer sure...ya kin tell by the accent what he forwarded.
Now that we done figgered out that ole' Jesus was engrish, we kin git ta other stuff in the godspills.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#438629 Jan 25, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
My beliefs are written in stone...
Ther3e are none so wrong as those who are always right.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#438632 Jan 25, 2013
<quoted text>
What about the dearth of deaths by *legal* "assault" rifles?
Which kinds of guns, exactly, do you oppose--I mean, since you claim that guns do the killing, and not the people using them? Or (and I shudder at this thought) is G_O_D actually right, and you're here just to blow your ass out?
She just wants the military, cops and criminals to have guns.

Just like Nazi Germany.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#438633 Jan 25, 2013
<quoted text>
The main reason why you hate me is because I exposed you for what you are--a fucking fraud and a troll. You get off on hate....
^^^^^^^Strawman^^^^^^^

For someone who doesn't even know what they are, you sure make a lot of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Stilgar Fifrawi 839,332
SIEMENS ISTINYE Servis (O2I2- 299 15 34 ) ISTIN... 10 min siemenswr 1
SARIYER ョ | SIEMENS Tarabya (O2I2) ( 299 15 34 ... 13 min siemenswr 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min June VanDerMark 590,407
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min Truths 612,200
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 17 min lovewithin 40,508
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 29 min Jac 100,021
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 32 min RiccardoFire 4,486
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 271,359
More from around the web