Why I’m no longer a Christian
Huh

Dallas, TX

#438739 Jan 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't. Too bad you can't understand it.
Look up what PER CAPITA means.
You are to stupid to realize that you are worng.
Are you sure you aren't a religitard ?
I know what it means, you don't.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#438740 Jan 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Dallas, TX:
681.1 violent crimes per 100,000 residents.
NTC, NY:
1,238.2 violent crimes per 100,000 residents.
NYC has twice the violent crimes PER CAPITA as Dallas.
Your chances of being the victim of a violent crime in NYC are TWICE that of Dallas.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_ci...
Oooh, Wiki.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#438741 Jan 25, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
I just went to look. The company is out of Ill., but it does say made in China. O.K. when did you sneak in and look at my blanket? "Sparky"? Had one of them with an electric blanket too. Fireworks in Jan.
Well, Sparky, you claimed it was sent by a god, but it was actually sent by boat.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#438742 Jan 25, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
You most certainly did LOL.
Ooops...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#438743 Jan 25, 2013
p-o-p quiz wrote:
<quoted text>G_O_D was discussing deceased people. You were ADDRESSING a deceased person. The difference is blatantly obvious to people with even a modicum of intelligence.
hi skom
modicum of inteligence your own only dog got one

but your flat ugly yelloe head of frankenstein and 2 teeths(dark conductors bus ticket cuters) only show most ugly poor lost miserable creature in the whole western hemisphere,
even african mnokeis and gorillas are not so ugly like you joke of unsaved immoral humankind

see you in next time dimension

he heeeee you and your IQ
HE HE HEEEEEEEE
Huh

Dallas, TX

#438744 Jan 25, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is Forbes list of the safest cities...
http://www.forbes.com/2009/10/26/safest-citie...
Thank you again.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#438745 Jan 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I'd say your full of crap. The way you talk of people is the antithesis of love.
since you're the goddess of love, please show me how we should communicate;)

Since: Jul 08

Dublin, OH

#438746 Jan 25, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Well. YA! It's all right ther fer all yer eyes ta behold...An inspired by the "man o' god" outfit in the engrish outpost. He were ole' Henry's bosom minstrel fer sure...ya kin tell by the accent what he forwarded.
Now that we done figgered out that ole' Jesus was engrish, we kin git ta other stuff in the godspills.
LOL.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#438747 Jan 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The stats I posted were PER CAPITA RATES.
NYC is twice Dallas.
Get an education or a personality.
You have nothing but silly ad hominems. You are a failure. A loser in love and a C student.

NEW YORK — New York remained the safest of the nation’s 10 largest cities in 2005, with about one crime reported for every 37 people, according to FBI statistics.

The annual report “shows that our innovative efforts to reduce crime and increase New Yorkers’ quality of life are working,” Mayor Michael Bloomberg said in a statement Monday after the agency released the figures.
The large city with the highest total crime rate was Dallas, with about one crime reported for every 12 people. Los Angeles, the nation’s second largest city, ranked third safest, with about one crime for every 26 people.
San Jose took the No. 2 spot, while San Diego ranked fourth. Chicago, Philadelphia, Houston, San Antonio and then Phoenix followed.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14910822/ns/us_ne...

Guns don't make you safer. End of story.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#438748 Jan 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if you consider God's remedy/Christ for human failure a "loophole" and you refuse it, you will not be allowed to bring your fallen nature into God's eternal Kingdom. i.e., He's not going to allow you to mess things up there like you've messed things up here.
That sure is a funny way to express your love for all people. Weirdo.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#438749 Jan 25, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
As you regularly show.
dude - i'm trying to be on your side and fight for you, not against you but you make it ssssoooo hard!:)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#438750 Jan 25, 2013
Romans 10:9-10

9 If you declare with your mouth,“Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

Just do it and mean it... ya hear me

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#438751 Jan 25, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I say you're lying.
You love only yourself.
see what i mean?!:)

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#438752 Jan 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you again.
Im glad you love my most excellant posts...

Dr. Clownie getting the job done

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#438753 Jan 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>That sure is a funny way to express your love for all people. Clownie.
Im good like that...

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#438754 Jan 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>That sure is a funny way to express your love for all people. Weirdo.
yes it IS! do you prefer enabler's over interventionist's???

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#438755 Jan 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
let's cut to the chase and see who's the individual nazi between us:
i love God, Jews, Christians and all people. what say you?
Yeah, that's why you treat women badly, tell others they are going to be tortured for all of eternity and preach to people who have asked you not to do so, when Jesus very succinctly told you to dust off your sandals and walk away.

You don't love anyone, waassuupp. You just say sh*t like that because you are told that's what you're supposed to say to drag the deluded by the hair into your delusion.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#438756 Jan 25, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I bet he does !! I would also bet you're as big as the Grand Canyon down there... With a odor that would numb a Buffalo...:(
Since you are here to lead others to Christ could you tell me how this post applies. I researched and could find nothing to support your claim.

If you look most translations of the Bible use the word ox...

http://bible.cc/numbers/23-22.htm

You will notice that only Darby uses buffalo.

And here still again only Darby uses the term buffalo...

http://bible.cc/job/39-9.htm

Now at both sites you will notice that a rhino was referred to a few times along with the unicorn.

The Grand Canyon is not specifically mentioned in the Bible but I do acknowledge that some believe that it was form during the great flood. Who knows though...could have just always been there.

I just could not find any reference in the Bible to the discussion of how large someone is...down there as you say. Could you possibly give me scripture?
Former Marine

Centreville, VA

#438757 Jan 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Why aren't you?
Answering a question with a question.
I'll take that as a total concession as you are unable to discuss the topic from experience or qualified information.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#438758 Jan 25, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? But He lives. Although I must agree that much 'religion' does just that.
I thought you were a follower of Christ. That would make you have a religion just like everyone else, even it's just a religion of one.

Why try to divorce yourself from religion? Has Christianity become so distasteful that even while practicing it as you interpret it you are ashamed to be associated with the religion of Christianity?

I personally have a religion of my own. I don't try to say I don't have a religion. I just say that I am not a part of any organized religion and that I take from each good thing I run across and try to incorporate it into my own belief system. Some of that comes from some of the words of Jesus. Some of it comes from Taoism. Some of it comes from Buddhism. Some of it comes from those with greater minds than mine, whether religious or not. Paine, Jefferson, Ghandi, M L King, Sagan, Hahn, Emerson and others have influenced how I think. Still, what I have is a belief system and therefore a religion.

You can't say that religion in itself is bad when you yourself practice one. You can say that organized religion has bastardized everything Jesus taught, or any other great teacher taught and be pretty much on the money.

I don't have a problem with people practicing a religion. I have a problem with someone telling everyone they have to believe or burn.

You seem to have mellowed out since the last time you visited here. That's a good thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min lightbeamrider 110,153
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min President DonJ Trump 675,526
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 36 min Student 46,191
quality below the solid wood flooring 44 min wangyueyue 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 982,209
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Retribution 5
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,737
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr Tom Fontaine 286,308
More from around the web