Since: Jul 08

Mount Morris, MI

#438366 Jan 24, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
When Bro. Clownie post of the Bible as the Word of God I do not only mean that it contains the Word of God but that it is the Word of God.
Amen
Which bible?

The Hebrew Bible?

The Christian Bible?

If the Christian Bible, which one?

Let me guess: the King James version.

But i so, which King James version?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#438367 Jan 24, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian clusterfuck.
Well,^5 for at least coming up with something new.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#438368 Jan 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
silly child of darkness, where ever God's children touch the soles of their feet, they posess that realm;)
Sounds like the Muslims, claiming that once a land converts to Mohammedanism, it is always under Mohammedan rule. But really, I have no problem with you thinking that you possess what ever piece of land you are standing on, a long as you don't try to think that while in my house. Just remember that as soon as you take a step, that old piece belongs to the next person to step on it...

Mount Morris, MI

#438369 Jan 24, 2013

But i so - But if so

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#438370 Jan 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Wassuuup Covenant #1. I never wrote that you were "personally responsible for every Christian horror ever committed in the history of the world as well as the behavior of every Christian in the world", but, as a self-proclaimed Christian, you are perpetuating the immoral system of divine command used to perpetuate and carry out those atrocities and therefore own a piece of it. Why must you misrepresent my words?
As Skum continues to support the Catholic Church, a proven RICO, ritual child abuse criminal organization, he owns a piece of it.
As an American, I own a piece of our history and our current policies. It really is just that simple and not in any way how you lyingly characterized my position. If you have to change people's words to argue against them, you are nothing more than a petty prevaricator. But, that is what Christianity does to people. It's convoluted, immoral dogma requires its adherents to lie.
Juicylu was trying to distract from the fact that she/he either doesn't know the history of Christianity (and not just Catholics whom she would like to blame for ALL the bad stuff perpetrated by Christians) or that she is in total denial.

His/her passive/aggressive behavior and poor pitiful me attitude gets him/her nowhere, but she continues with both anyway.

The fact is, she seems literate and intelligent enough not to have to pull this crap, but religion has removed all her capability not to pull it.

#438371 Jan 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it's odd you think that way...cuz JESUS IS GOD!!!
Jesus himself said otherwise:

Matthew 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God...

Mount Morris, MI

#438372 Jan 24, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Just inhaled my coffee...pml...hi X :D
Instant works best for that.

Not that I'd know; I'm a Kona guy.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#438373 Jan 24, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
God's instructions from Heaven
Read This Book:
The Bible
Dr. Clownie says just do it
Clownie: You seem to have missed the bus to anywhere.

Read your own book before telling others to do so. That way, you won't continue to misquote it or quote it out of context so that some non-Christian has to tell you what your own book says or in what context it is said. No magic decoder ring needed.

#438374 Jan 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
the earth vomited out its godless inhabitants in the days of noah and of sodom & gomorrah....
"as it was in the days of noah....as it was in the days of sodom, so shall it be in the end" Jesus
Of course, Jesus also told people that some of those in his audience at that time would be alive to see that end. Oops, false prophet.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#438375 Jan 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
A Christian gun owner is an atheist:
1. You are subverting your god's plan by acting in self defense.
2. You are afraid of dying and therefore do not believe in the divine reward as you claim.
3. Matthew 26:52
Excellent.

Mount Morris, MI

#438376 Jan 24, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,^5 for at least coming up with something new.
Not just something new; something new that passes the Topix police.

I'm good. Yes I am.

#438377 Jan 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If one reads the Bible carefully, the only commandements pitched were regarding diet and circumcission. No where does Paul or anyone else say the OT Laws are no longer to be followed.
Yup, Paul said to pitch circumcision, even though circumcision was declared to be the ETERNAL mark of a covenant with the God of the Bible...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#438378 Jan 24, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Juicylu was trying to distract from the fact that she/he either doesn't know the history of Christianity (and not just Catholics whom she would like to blame for ALL the bad stuff perpetrated by Christians) or that she is in total denial.
His/her passive/aggressive behavior and poor pitiful me attitude gets him/her nowhere, but she continues with both anyway.
The fact is, she seems literate and intelligent enough not to have to pull this crap, but religion has removed all her capability not to pull it.
Rewind, repeat, rewind, repeat, rewind, repeat, rewind, repeat, rewind, repeat....etc.....blah blah blah...so, what's removed all your capabilities not to 'pull it' Nymph? More mind reading I see.

Mount Morris, MI

#438379 Jan 24, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Neither do you, but that doesn't stop you from claiming that you do.
LOL.

#438381 Jan 24, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
Delayed his coming? He was gong to come sooner but changed his plans?
Your deity sure does change his mind a lot.
Or maybe he just doesn't exist.
He keeps trying to book a seat at the last minute during the holiday season. You'd think that after all of this time, He'd learn...

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#438382 Jan 24, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to argue here, but having a hunter in my home does not make me an atheist. You might want to rethink that one.
I think she was talking about guns for protection. At least that's the way I understood it. My sons hunt and fish. I think that's a different category.

I do think that those who claim protection from God are not proving it by saying they need guns for protection. God isn't in the gun business as far as I know.

It's a difficult subject, and not nearly as cut and dried as either side makes it out to be.

I also don't think Huh was talking to people like you. I don't see you as a rabid 'I'll kill the president if he tries to take my guns!' sort of person. Of course, I think there may have been a time or two you might have shot your old kitchen range with one had it been handy enough. I had one or two of those events early on, but thank goodness I have learned as I aged.

Hope you're doing well. It's been a lovely day here. Made homemade chicken and dumplings and called my neighbor to come over so I could share. She really liked them. But then again, she makes hers with canned biscuits. UGH!!!! But I was really happy that I could share something with her she liked.

#438383 Jan 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you still live under the old law, DOG? did you sacrafice a red heifer for your sins last year?
Foolish question, since sacrifices need to wait until the REAL Messiah comes and rebuilds the Temple. Of course, as legitimate Messianic prophecies state, once the real Messiah comes, ALL of the sacrifices will resume (for thanksgiving, since people will no longer sin)- Ezekiel and Jeremiah.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#438384 Jan 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot the fourth thing:
4. White Southern men have big penises.
HEY! I don't think the size of penises has nothing to do with location. I may have to form an inspection committee though, just to prove it.:)

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#438385 Jan 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
4. I prefer white men
All this penis derision makes me know for a fact that I have to form an inspection committee now. Do I start with the Southern fundies or the Northern ones? Oh wait. They're the ones that don't need an inspection.

Mount Morris, MI

#438386 Jan 24, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Foolish question, since sacrifices need to wait until the REAL Messiah comes and rebuilds the Temple. Of course, as legitimate Messianic prophecies state, once the real Messiah comes, ALL of the sacrifices will resume (for thanksgiving, since people will no longer sin)- Ezekiel and Jeremiah.
Mythology's a hoot, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Christian with Jesus 838,546
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 13 min Truth Doctor 4,378
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min truth 590,172
Permanenthiring.com Reviews 35 min samlavina 8
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 42 min razz58 2,405
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Toby 99,967
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 1 hr NJ Constitutiona... 3,043
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Freebird USA 176,946
More from around the web