Why I’m no longer a Christian
Huh

Dallas, TX

#438427 Jan 24, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not change that line of thought to: "Let Jesus love you and you may spend eternal bliss where there are no tears."
Why the threats? You can't scare people into believing anything, and it would be disingenuous. Why not offer the honey opposed to the vinegar?
Actually, I would guess that most of them were scared into believing as children.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#438428 Jan 24, 2013
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Hehehe.
You're the one.
Okey dokey.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#438429 Jan 24, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I soiled my armour.
LOL

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#438430 Jan 24, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>then join mine
I have told you dozens, if not hundreds of times that I am not interested in joining your religion, Clownie.

Would you like for me to show you what your Bible says about that?

Or do you not believe that part either?
Huh

Dallas, TX

#438431 Jan 24, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>this bunch of gypsies, tramps, and thieves,and knuckle draggers, likes a good butt kicking from Clownie! they keep coming back for more more more... its not threats Janitor, The Clown is throwing a dying man a rope...
Why would a dying man need a rope. A drowning man, maybe, but not a dying man.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#438432 Jan 24, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see my post about things you won't hear a southern lady say...
1. I prefer unsweet tea over sweet tea
2. I prefer northern gents over southren gents
3. I don't have a favorite college football team..
4. My white boyfriend has a big one.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#438433 Jan 24, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Why did you have to go and ruin my evening by mentioning honey boo-boo? I want to vomit every time those ads come on.
Sorry! Hah.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#438434 Jan 24, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Juicylu was trying to distract from the fact that she/he either doesn't know the history of Christianity (and not just Catholics whom she would like to blame for ALL the bad stuff perpetrated by Christians) or that she is in total denial.
His/her passive/aggressive behavior and poor pitiful me attitude gets him/her nowhere, but she continues with both anyway.
The fact is, she seems literate and intelligent enough not to have to pull this crap, but religion has removed all her capability not to pull it.
Yep.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#438435 Jan 24, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we got off to such a good start. I don't think I'm qualified or deserving of that much excitement. You may go in my stead.
I'll take them for a weekend.

I dig crazy.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#438436 Jan 24, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>HEY! I don't think the size of penises has nothing to do with location. I may have to form an inspection committee though, just to prove it.:)
Avoid the clowns.
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#438437 Jan 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Why would a dying man need a rope. A drowning man, maybe, but not a dying man.
If I was that dying man in the same room with T-Town listening to his crap, I would request the rope, a strong beam to attach it to, and a wobbly chair to stand on.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#438438 Jan 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
many germans are/were Christians, but they were thrown into the throngs of antichrist.
here's an easy way to tell where you would have stood were you in germany circa 30-40's:
how do you feel about God and His people?
Probably very similar to the way the Jews felt about the Christian Nazis and your deity, I imagine.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#438440 Jan 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"why you so obsessed with me?" - mariah carey
Did she file a restraining order?

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#438441 Jan 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you haven't been honest w/me about your marilyn manson (aka why i hate christianity) story, but today i saw what you said about growing up in strict/legalistic environment.
THAT WAS NOT GOD'S FAULT!!! so get over it & stop being a bigot:)
Projection

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#438443 Jan 24, 2013
ophis wrote:
<quoted text>science simply means knowledge.

known by some as infinite intelligence. known exclusively to no group, expressed by many forms, languages, allegories, et al.
Thank you.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#438446 Jan 24, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Yo X are you still on the side of the road down in Texas, with that sign that says HOT GRITS GET EM WHILE THEY ARE HOT!!!!!!!
Are you still molesting innocent farm animals?

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#438448 Jan 24, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking that Jesus should have made better plans.
That's a lot of truth in so few words.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Location hidden

#438449 Jan 24, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, because I did that in the beginning didn't I? My point is, some of you guys/gals invite a lot of this stuff on yourselves and spread your distaste, sometimes rather nastily, over every Christian forum, a person can only take so much Annie. You go have a read back, I'm not arguing over your seeming to pretend to lose your memory or the ability to read.
Persecuted Christian Complex

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#438451 Jan 24, 2013
Xcntrik InVidor wrote:
<quoted text>
You just publicly lied for your religion, Clownie.
Don't all liars go into the lake of fire, according to the Bible?
If you need the verse, I'll be happy to provide.
Rev. of John.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#438452 Jan 24, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi EL. Can you elaborate on that?
If you're a virgin and die one, he'll be more interested in getting to know you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skype sex? (Feb '15) 1 hr willthis23 24
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 2 hr Exposing Devil Lies 421
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 hr Repub Lies Manufa... 46,633
Is Steve Harvey's 'Family Fued' racially biased?? (Oct '13) 5 hr debi0117 12
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr Gabriel 990,696
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr immaculatejaculate 692,026
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 9 hr el rey de los cam... 8,528
More from around the web