|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

1 Corinthians 6:9-11

9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

GET SAVED PEOPLE
LOVE BRO. CLOWNIE

Since: Jul 08

Wadsworth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

you are lying.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! and you're such a lovely person that you think it's okay to stereotype individuals who identify with certain creeds and persecute them.
which other people groups do you think it's open-season to discriminate on? do you still have some white sheet parties there in texas where you get all liquored up and go hang black folks? you disgust me!
She's not sterotyping. She's observing what you do and have done since being on this thread.

You're not being discriminated against. You're being told how your behavior here is that of a Jackass for Jesus.

You're bringing up things that have nothing to do with your behavior. No one here knows whether you are black, white or green, but you just had to throw that diversion in to prove all she said is true.

The disgust is definitely mutual.
duststorm

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was executed by the Romans for his crimes: treason, inciting riot, teaching the overthrow of the "lawful" Roman government.
Judaism would have had him stoned if he had committed the "crimes" xians want to pretend he was executed for...
The government had no charges against Jesus.
4 Pilate therefore went forth again, and saith unto them, Behold, I bring him forth to you, that ye may know that I find no fault in him.

Pilate saith unto them, Take ye him, and crucify him: for I find no fault in him.

7 The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.

8 When Pilate therefore heard that saying, he was the more afraid;

Thenceforth Pilate sought to release him: but the Jews cried out, saying, If thou let this man go, thou art not Caesar's friend: Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar.
9 And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was Jesus Of Nazareth The King Of The Jews.

20 This title then read many of the Jews: for the place where Jesus was crucified was nigh to the city: and it was written in Hebrew, and Greek, and Latin.

21 Then said the chief priests of the Jews to Pilate, Write not, The King of the Jews; but that he said, I am King of the Jews.

22 Pilate answered, What I have written I have written

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're nazi-like political correct creed allows you to villanize an entire group of people and persecute them just like you're predecessors did to the jews not even a generation ago....
How have you been persecuted by anyone on Topix? Please be specific.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
oh yeah, i can get silly in here once in awhile. BUT, i here tell that there's a large group of people (i won't mention specifics) who literally cruise the web to hook-up like ALL THE TIME! disgusting, isn't it?;)
It's okay. Name names. Then provide the proof that they are cruising the web to hook up all the time. We'll wait.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Is duststorm a woman? For shame! What would Paul say to such an uppity woman who dares discuss Christian ideology? She must defer to her husband or male relative!
Yes, and she has said several times that women are not to teach men. But then she teaches men. Revealing, isn't it?

These people don't really believe anything they tell you they believe. They are here to condemn and be holier-than-thou (in their own minds, certainly in no one else's) and preach that which they know absolutely nothing about.

But it helps the cause, so I'm not going to complain.

“Here's Lookin' At You, Kid”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
So *you* decide which parts of "god's word" are god's word, and which parts aren't?
Interesting.
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>wasuup is right...the Old Testament was written also so that we could learn from the mistakes of the Israelites, which usually involved disobedience.
The strict food, dress, worship, societal laws were for the Jews at that time.
But even Paul, a Pharisee of Pharisee, could not keep all the law.
The "bible," as it is commonly know and advertised by christians--the *entire* bible--is either "god's infallible word," or it is not.

Can't have it both ways.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Women should not teach or preach or usurp authority from the men within the structure of the church, defined as the body of believers, not a bldg. They may teach children, other women, or teenagers.
Topix is out in the world, on the street corner, and not the same setting as a church. Besides, Skombolis asked my opinion on a passage of the Bible which some may misconstrue as being opposed to "once aved, always saved.
I knew you'd have an excuse to do whatever you like.

Thank you for proving that you do not really believe any of the clap-trap you say you believe.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Women should not teach or preach or usurp authority from the men within the structure of the church, defined as the body of believers, not a bldg. They may teach children, other women, or teenagers.
Topix is out in the world, on the street corner, and not the same setting as a church. Besides, Skombolis asked my opinion on a passage of the Bible which some may misconstrue as being opposed to "once aved, always saved.
By the way, this is not an assembly of believers. Look at the title. And, you are still teaching to the men who are assembled here. You've done it with several of them over time.

It's about time for another Christian to tell you how it really is. You know, like on April 4.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you think Jesus was falsely accused, tried illegally at night, flayed, spat upon, nailed to a cross, then descended into hell to gain the victory over death and hell and sin and was risen from the dead?
You mean, according to popular *myth.*

Christians can't even decide which parts of their rule book they're going to obey, and which parts they won't.

Wadsworth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see do I believe it to be holy word of God, Or do I believe ol Liam a pal of mine on topix????? Sorry Liam Im gonna believe my bible and my sunday school class, and my preacher...
Bro. Clownie
Doesn't matter what you believe, clown.

What matters is fact.

Fact: That text was not written by Paul.

Sucks to be a Christian, huh?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

On April 4 when you were preaching and teaching to a CHRISTIAN man. Hahaha. Gotta love the delusions of fundies.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see do I believe it to be holy word of God, Or do I believe ol Liam a pal of mine on topix????? Sorry Liam Im gonna believe my bible and my sunday school class, and my preacher...
Bro. Clownie
you are very confused poor clown

whom you believe at end:
Bible,God, in sunday school,or your preacher,?

you got to many gods maestro clownie Bo Gu

Wadsworth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Chess Jurist wrote:
you are lying.
OK. I'm at Gallo's.

Karen typed that.

But I stand by it.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Chess Jurist wrote:
you are lying.
you too

2 liars always is better for you and him

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>They just don't get it duststorm.. they are blind
Translation: "Fuck the non-believers, we're forgiven so we can do whatever the fuck we want."
Rosa Winkel

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I know Australians take note of news in America. I don't think many of them care enough to make jokes about President Obama. In fact, most foreigners like him. Most foreigners (in 1st world countries) don't like the extremist Christians in this country. they see them as backward and as dangerous as those who flew planes into buildings in NY.
I like Obama. And not only because he's a black fella in the White House.
American fundies r a headache, true. But we also have homegrown ones, which aren't taken so seriously.
We don't suffer religious fools gladly, probably coz of the abuses back in convict days.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Many are the woes of the wicked, but the Lord's unfailing love surrounds the man who trusts in him" (Psa. 32:10). I trust in the Lord
Shove your middle finger back up your ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 413,761 - 413,780 of440,846
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

584 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The sad REALITY of being a gay atheist 5 min Adam 7
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min KiMare 217,134
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 9 min Ed Teach 52,518
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Gods R Delusions x Mine 512,275
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 15 min Adam 36 36,108
Why do homosexuals approach little boys in thei... 15 min Adam 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Catcher1 680,620
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr Haydos 272
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr Uzi 109,735
•••
•••
•••