Dreams

Sheridan, AR

#438220 Jan 24, 2013
Why I am no longer a Christian?. Because there is no need. See, I can prove there is no God!. For example, In the Bible God punished the cities of Sodon and Gomorrah for their sins. But God will not lay a hand on Las-Vegas!!. Las-Vegas is a hundred times more wicked then Sodom was. In fact, Las-Vegas is labeled "Sin city" IF THERE IS A GOD WHICH THEY AIN'T HE OWES SODOM AND GOMORRAH A BIG BIG APOLOGY!!!!!...

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#438221 Jan 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh is a clueless ahole that just makes shit up to argue with people.
She is the atheist equivalent of a ignorant fundie.
I get along with her. We have had a few discussions in the past and she has been respectful to me, I also see her point in many of the things she says. I can tell you that we tend to disagree on lots of those points though ;O) Morning to you G.
God

Rochester, MN

#438222 Jan 24, 2013
Dreams wrote:
Las-Vegas is a hundred times more wicked then Sodom was. In fact, Las-Vegas is labeled "Sin city"
Hey!!!

this is the last warning, What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#438223 Jan 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose you haven't benefitted from those before you, as you are still an uneducated fool.
I will have you know I have my education, Im a graduate of Howdy Doody, school of clowns!!!! see my grad picture on my post picture... Im also a proud member of Whoopee Cushion Operators of America, also Jesus Freaks of the USA and parts of Texas...and a life time member of we are hung club.. and the IN CROWD ...

Yours truly Bro. Clownie

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#438224 Jan 24, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>One of your better post Annie!!!! Im glad you figured out why you love soul train growing up...
You know so very little about me "T"

Soul Train...American Band Stand...and the likes...were not allowed in my home as a child. I was taught that they were sinful and of the devil. If I watched it surely I would go to hell.

I did not see those shows until after I left home and watched them as reruns.

We were allowed to do the Limbo however. That was only because my mother was a Limbo expert! Just to ease your mind to we weren't allowed to do with the Limbo Rock song...that was for the heathens! LOL

LOL
BOOK OF LIES

Santa Cruz, CA

#438225 Jan 24, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
God's instructions from Heaven
Read This Book:
The Bible
Dr. Clownie says just do it
Why? Will you please leave God out of this.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#438227 Jan 24, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Juicylu is a poser, that is the second "location error" I have read.
Genius.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#438228 Jan 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing as a Judeo-Christian, moron. Christians only stopped killing Jews, en masse, in 1945, when forced to by the secular world.
You called yourself apolitical. You can't address that, so you answer with this political, but fractally wrong, malarkey. You have just proven wassssuuup Covenants 1 through 6.
No one here is persecuting you, idiot. Turn off the computer. You betray all those before you who were actually persecuted. The funny thing about Christians being persecuted. Until the 19th Century, it was always Christians persecuting Christians. Learn some history, nitwit.
hey dumb dumb, before the 19th century/darwinism EVERYONE IN THE WEST considered themselves 'christian' by proxy.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#438229 Jan 24, 2013
BOOK OF LIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Will you please leave God out of this.
noway

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#438230 Jan 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, but at the bottom I explained why. It had nothing to do with hunting, so by taking the top line out of context, you mischaracterized my position. Look, I know you are one of the "good" Christians. Yes, the guns are your responsibility. I like that, but, I was not talking about gun owning for hunting, but for self defense. The rest of my post clearly explains that, especially the Scripture that you should know.
I have hunted. I eat meat. I have no problem with it, but that was not my point. Read it again, please.
I will concede that I got nitpicky due to how I personally read your first statement. I am sorry about that Huh.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#438231 Jan 24, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know so very little about me "T"
Soul Train...American Band Stand...and the likes...were not allowed in my home as a child. I was taught that they were sinful and of the devil. If I watched it surely I would go to hell.
I did not see those shows until after I left home and watched them as reruns.
We were allowed to do the Limbo however. That was only because my mother was a Limbo expert! Just to ease your mind to we weren't allowed to do with the Limbo Rock song...that was for the heathens! LOL
LOL
The Limbo????? Clownie raises a eye brow and wonders why he has never been over to Annie's house...

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#438232 Jan 24, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>"it helps the cause"? What cause would that be, pray tell? The noble WaterNymph cause of standing in the way of lost men coming to Christ? The misguided casting of doubt on God's word with the aim of sending them to hell for all eternity?
You are heaping up wrath against the day of judgment.
moral persons, stand for truth

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#438233 Jan 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Because I point out how fractally wrong you are and how the only people that ever persecuted Christians prior to the 19th Century were Christians? Or how you are not being persecuted here but participating voluntarily and how you piss on the graves of those who were actually persecuted before you? No.
You, Clown, Kait, and G-O-D should take your dog and pony show on the road. You'd out earn Honey Boo Boo.
listen here young lady, i'm not concerned about being persecuted; i'm concerned that you understand you're operating in the same spirit as the nazi's were.
Huh

Bedford, TX

#438234 Jan 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dumb dumb, before the 19th century/darwinism EVERYONE IN THE WEST considered themselves 'christian' by proxy.
Everyone? Are you really trying for the Most Stupid Poster on Topix Award.
Huh

Bedford, TX

#438235 Jan 24, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I will concede that I got nitpicky due to how I personally read your first statement. I am sorry about that Huh.
No problem. No apology necessary. It's just Topix.
Huh

Bedford, TX

#438236 Jan 24, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I will have you know I have my education, Im a graduate of Howdy Doody, school of clowns!!!! see my grad picture on my post picture... Im also a proud member of Whoopee Cushion Operators of America, also Jesus Freaks of the USA and parts of Texas...and a life time member of we are hung club.. and the IN CROWD ...
Yours truly Bro. Clownie
Hung? You're Chinese?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#438237 Jan 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing as a Judeo-Christian. That was made up by pundits on TV. Christians were killing Jews until 1945. Christians were killing each other until 19th Century. Now Christians kill Muslims, Muslims kill Jews and Christian, and Jews kill Muslims. Religion is a vile, destructive force and your continued skip down your insane path besides being proven fractally wron is just further perpetuation of the Wasssuuuup Covenants.
i consider myself a 'Judeo-Christian' and you can't gas chamber that away from me;)
Huh

Bedford, TX

#438238 Jan 24, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I get along with her. We have had a few discussions in the past and she has been respectful to me, I also see her point in many of the things she says. I can tell you that we tend to disagree on lots of those points though ;O) Morning to you G.
Don't mind him. He is going to form a dog and pony show with Wassssuuuup.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#438239 Jan 24, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear Texas is inviting gun-owning New Yorkers to move to Texas; have you thought of moving to New York? With the toughtest gun control laws in the nation there, you should feel really really safe. You won't even have to lock your doors or windows.
sounds like "home"
Huh

Bedford, TX

#438240 Jan 24, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>The Clown is known as Dr. eleven in some circles
NAMBLA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Happy Lesbo 828,386
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 5 min Happy Lesbo 70,144
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Porkpie Hat 270,657
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min oxbow 584,108
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 13 min Good-Evil 3,389
..........."What's your name??.........." 23 min Senecus 10
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 35 min thetruth 9,316
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 57 min WildWeirdWillie 176,527
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr karvimaker 611,843
More from around the web