Why I’m no longer a Christian
Huh

Bedford, TX

#438256 Jan 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are your citations?
About ten years ago there were approx. 500,000 machine guns owned by private citizens.
Machine guns are legal to own and carry and use in over half the States including my own.
All you need is an FBI background check to purchase one and a few $K.
I know Class III dealers and have the facts.
All you have is propaganda and paranoia.
You are a clueless moron who is just spreading lies.
Sad thing is you do more harm with your lies than any fundie lying about god.
Oh, mullet brain, you are a useful idiot. All bile and vitriol, lonely bitterness and misogyny. Oh hh, you know gun dealers. Whoopie! What a nitwit. You and Kait should start schtupping.
Huh

Bedford, TX

#438257 Jan 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Citing Gov't statistics on crime is such a fraud isn't it.
You have yet to cite a single thing to back your delusions.
Your supporting evidence is fallacious because it did not account for population density. Your cropping of my post proves your ability to lie and cover up. You have been pwned, moron.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#438258 Jan 24, 2013
Since 1934, there appear to have been at least two homicides committed with legally owned automatic weapons. One was a murder committed by a law enforcement officer (as opposed to a civilian). On September 15th, 1988, a 13-year veteran of the Dayton, Ohio police department, Patrolman Roger Waller, then 32, used his fully automatic MAC-11 .380 caliber submachine gun to kill a police informant, 52-year-old Lawrence Hileman. Patrolman Waller pleaded guilty in 1990, and he and an accomplice were sentenced to 18 years in prison. The 1986 'ban' on sales of new machine guns does not apply to purchases by law enforcement or government agencies.
---
Thanks to the staff of the Columbus, Ohio Public Library for the details of the Waller case.

The other homicide, possibly involving a legally owned machine gun, occurred on September 14, 1992, also in Ohio.

One murder by a criminal and one by a cop.
Between 1986 and 1938 not a single legally owned machine gun had ever been used in a crime.
Criminals smuggle in firearms from outside the USA or manufacture them illegally. No laws are ever going to stop that.

Get a clue!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#438259 Jan 24, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
And I wonder how the elephant got in his pajamas?
he failed to secure his pajamas

“"None shall pass"”

There

#438260 Jan 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, mullet brain, you are a useful idiot. All bile and vitriol, lonely bitterness and misogyny. Oh hh, you know gun dealers. Whoopie! What a nitwit. You and Kait should start schtupping.
Kate doesn't pole dance.
You need to get laid though. Might make you a little less angry. Can't fix your stupid though.

Location hidden

#438261 Jan 24, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
like you christian
I do not own guns or gods

Location hidden

#438262 Jan 24, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you? What an odd persona to be that of a clown while attempting to represent the ways of Christ. What message is that suppose to send? And what does T stand for, temptation? Just curious.
T-Town is an expression for an area where Transsexual Prostitutes, ply their trade.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#438264 Jan 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You consider yourself a fallacy and then you make up another lie to support it. Good dog and pony show, Honey Boo Boo. You and G-O-D are going to clean up. Psst, those gas chambers were invented, maintained, and operated by Christians.
hey - i don't know what you wanna call the people who operated the chambers killing the Jews then, but i do know that i'm a true Jew and an heir of the Covenant of promise through faith in the Lord Jesus, and it's VERY CLEAR THAT YOU DON'T LIKE IT!!!

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#438265 Jan 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Don't mind him. He is going to form a dog and pony show with Wassssuuuup.
LOL - I get along with G. I have looked into several different subjects due to some statements he has made on here, and enjoy reading what he has to say. I think that three of you on here, enjoy smacking at one another….but I could be wrong. <<shrugs>> I know that you guy/gals have very strong personalities and opinions.(stated as a complement)

Location hidden

#438266 Jan 24, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>The Clown is known as Dr. eleven in some circles
so, the US has finally gone metric

Location hidden

#438267 Jan 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
NEVER apologize to a Judeo-Christian even when you've been a hateful bigot cuz they only deserve the gas chambers
a bit harsh, don't YOU think?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#438268 Jan 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>No, I am not a Christian killing Jews, idiot. You claimed you were being persecuted. I proved you wrong, again. You would be the biggest moron on Topix but you are going to lose to G-O-D.
Oh, Castrato, you can't lecture me. You have no authority and are way too stupid.
i have authority to expose the thief and liar where ever i see him;)
Gut Stomper

UK

#438269 Jan 24, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
T-Town is an expression for an area where Transsexual Prostitutes, ply their trade.
And you know this how?

Wait, I don't want to know.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#438270 Jan 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>So when Adams called Jefferson a "Howling Atheist" or Franklin, Madison, Adams, Washington, and Hamilton called themselves Deists? Idiot.
Then what about the Jews and Catholics, Johnny Judeo-Christian. You are a moron. Darwin is not the father of atheism. Ugh, you are so friggin' dishonest and so utterly vapid and stupid.
at least i'm not dumb enough to fight against God and His people;)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#438271 Jan 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Norway is one of the safest, most humanistic, longest longevity, lowest infant mortality, best educated, and per capita wealthy country and are about 70 percent non-believers.
maybe you should take your dog & pony show there? just say'n.....

“"None shall pass"”

There

#438272 Jan 24, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I get along with her. We have had a few discussions in the past and she has been respectful to me, I also see her point in many of the things she says. I can tell you that we tend to disagree on lots of those points though ;O) Morning to you G.
Hi NS4M !

I find to be more troll and very hypocritical. More fundie mindset than realist IMHO.

I treat her the same way I treat T-Town, Waassup, Kate and Dusty.

You are a very patient and understanding person. I am not but I admire that in you.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#438273 Jan 24, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
a bit harsh, don't YOU think?
of course it's harsh, karl, but it's the only demographic that PC nazi's can be harsh to. Judeo-Christians and the other perceived power-brokers, the white male in general.

you don't find yourself apologizing for yourself (assuming you're anglo), do you karl?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#438274 Jan 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Your supporting evidence is fallacious because it did not account for population density....
You don't understand what "per capita" means, do you ?

Get your GED.

Location hidden

#438275 Jan 24, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gut Stomper wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know this how?
Wait, I don't want to know.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
It is called an education, you will not find it in the bible, do not worry, you are not capable of acquiring one.

“xcntrik.wordpres s.com”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#438276 Jan 24, 2013
Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus saves souls, Christians lead the lost to the savior.
I'm thinking that Jesus should have made better plans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 min DENG 37,996
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Liam 637,353
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 25 min It aint necessari... 28,417
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 30 min Thumper 618,160
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr X Pendable 181,902
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Holy Commandment... 44,131
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 2 hr Johnny 4,745
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr pusherman 968,773
More from around the web