Why I’m no longer a Christian
Huh

Garland, TX

#438246 Jan 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dumb dumb, before the 19th century/darwinism EVERYONE IN THE WEST considered themselves 'christian' by proxy.
So when Adams called Jefferson a "Howling Atheist" or Franklin, Madison, Adams, Washington, and Hamilton called themselves Deists? Idiot.

Then what about the Jews and Catholics, Johnny Judeo-Christian. You are a moron. Darwin is not the father of atheism. Ugh, you are so friggin' dishonest and so utterly vapid and stupid.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#438247 Jan 24, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
If my government has made mistakes, I either acknowledge those mistakes, or I condone them.
Karl we beg you not to post when you been smoking reefer!!!!!!
Huh

Garland, TX

#438248 Jan 24, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
If my government has made mistakes, I either acknowledge those mistakes, or I condone them.
Absolutely correct! These clowns want to bury their heads in the sand and pretend they didn't benefit from the crimes of our government.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#438249 Jan 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>When you present a fact, ever, the world will end. NYC is safer than Dallas, Houston, and New Orleans where guns are ubiquitous.
Damn facts and their liberal bias.
WOW!

The US Gov't statistics on crime are a pack of lies and your delusions are facts.

You are one mentally ill person.

$1000 says you are a n ex-fundie.
Just substituted one delusion for another to lie about.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#438250 Jan 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
On my last flight I got caught in turbulance and had to land upside down. Few have done that let alone lived to tell the tale. Had it not been for an understanding of how it worked, I wouldn't have survived.
The "flare out" is the diffence between walking away and being carried away. Much different than landing a regular aircraft but much like an emergency autogyro landing with a helicopter.
Cool but there comes a time when one says "That's close enough to death. Time to quit."
I motorcycle, if it were not dangerous, I would quit
Huh

Garland, TX

#438251 Jan 24, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>noway
Norway is one of the safest, most humanistic, longest longevity, lowest infant mortality, best educated, and per capita wealthy country and are about 70 percent non-believers.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#438252 Jan 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>So far you have offered no supporting evidence....
Citing Gov't statistics on crime is such a fraud isn't it.
You have yet to cite a single thing to back your delusions.
Huh

Garland, TX

#438253 Jan 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!
The US Gov't statistics on crime are a pack of lies and your delusions are facts.
You are one mentally ill person.
$1000 says you are a n ex-fundie.
Just substituted one delusion for another to lie about.
Really? That is how you characterize your fallacious argument. 8.2 million people vs 1.2 million people yet only twice the violent crime, moron. Take off your Crocs and get those toes out, idiot. You're going to need them for ciphering.

Sorry, I was never religious. I smell em when I see em, though, and you stink.

Couldn't take the time to read the link that blew your nonsense out of the water. It figures.
Huh

Garland, TX

#438254 Jan 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are your citations?
About ten years ago there were approx. 500,000 machine guns owned by private citizens.
Machine guns are legal to own and carry and use in over half the States including my own.
All you need is an FBI background check to purchase one and a few $K.
I know Class III dealers and have the facts.
All you have is propaganda and paranoia.
You are a clueless moron who is just spreading lies.
Sad thing is you do more harm with your lies than any fundie lying about god.
Cite your source. Yes, thank you for proving that the restrictions make those guns less likely to be used in crimes.

Location hidden

#438255 Jan 24, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>satan owns your soul.. Jesus loves you !!!!! come on over karl
Bro. Clownie
I think you misunderstand, I have no desire to be in the same room as you.
Huh

Garland, TX

#438256 Jan 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are your citations?
About ten years ago there were approx. 500,000 machine guns owned by private citizens.
Machine guns are legal to own and carry and use in over half the States including my own.
All you need is an FBI background check to purchase one and a few $K.
I know Class III dealers and have the facts.
All you have is propaganda and paranoia.
You are a clueless moron who is just spreading lies.
Sad thing is you do more harm with your lies than any fundie lying about god.
Oh, mullet brain, you are a useful idiot. All bile and vitriol, lonely bitterness and misogyny. Oh hh, you know gun dealers. Whoopie! What a nitwit. You and Kait should start schtupping.
Huh

Garland, TX

#438257 Jan 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Citing Gov't statistics on crime is such a fraud isn't it.
You have yet to cite a single thing to back your delusions.
Your supporting evidence is fallacious because it did not account for population density. Your cropping of my post proves your ability to lie and cover up. You have been pwned, moron.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#438258 Jan 24, 2013
Since 1934, there appear to have been at least two homicides committed with legally owned automatic weapons. One was a murder committed by a law enforcement officer (as opposed to a civilian). On September 15th, 1988, a 13-year veteran of the Dayton, Ohio police department, Patrolman Roger Waller, then 32, used his fully automatic MAC-11 .380 caliber submachine gun to kill a police informant, 52-year-old Lawrence Hileman. Patrolman Waller pleaded guilty in 1990, and he and an accomplice were sentenced to 18 years in prison. The 1986 'ban' on sales of new machine guns does not apply to purchases by law enforcement or government agencies.
---
Thanks to the staff of the Columbus, Ohio Public Library for the details of the Waller case.

The other homicide, possibly involving a legally owned machine gun, occurred on September 14, 1992, also in Ohio.

One murder by a criminal and one by a cop.
Between 1986 and 1938 not a single legally owned machine gun had ever been used in a crime.
Criminals smuggle in firearms from outside the USA or manufacture them illegally. No laws are ever going to stop that.

Get a clue!

Location hidden

#438259 Jan 24, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
And I wonder how the elephant got in his pajamas?
he failed to secure his pajamas

“"None shall pass"”

There

#438260 Jan 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, mullet brain, you are a useful idiot. All bile and vitriol, lonely bitterness and misogyny. Oh hh, you know gun dealers. Whoopie! What a nitwit. You and Kait should start schtupping.
Kate doesn't pole dance.
You need to get laid though. Might make you a little less angry. Can't fix your stupid though.

Location hidden

#438261 Jan 24, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
like you christian
I do not own guns or gods

Location hidden

#438262 Jan 24, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you? What an odd persona to be that of a clown while attempting to represent the ways of Christ. What message is that suppose to send? And what does T stand for, temptation? Just curious.
T-Town is an expression for an area where Transsexual Prostitutes, ply their trade.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#438264 Jan 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You consider yourself a fallacy and then you make up another lie to support it. Good dog and pony show, Honey Boo Boo. You and G-O-D are going to clean up. Psst, those gas chambers were invented, maintained, and operated by Christians.
hey - i don't know what you wanna call the people who operated the chambers killing the Jews then, but i do know that i'm a true Jew and an heir of the Covenant of promise through faith in the Lord Jesus, and it's VERY CLEAR THAT YOU DON'T LIKE IT!!!

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#438265 Jan 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Don't mind him. He is going to form a dog and pony show with Wassssuuuup.
LOL - I get along with G. I have looked into several different subjects due to some statements he has made on here, and enjoy reading what he has to say. I think that three of you on here, enjoy smacking at one another….but I could be wrong. <<shrugs>> I know that you guy/gals have very strong personalities and opinions.(stated as a complement)

Location hidden

#438266 Jan 24, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>The Clown is known as Dr. eleven in some circles
so, the US has finally gone metric

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Clearwater 17,382
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 (Dec '16) 29 min andet1987 86
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Buck Crick 983,251
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,421
K9.....remembering.... 3 hr knightsdolive 1
getting pregnant by much older man 3 hr knightsdolive 2
Black women White men Dating Site (May '14) 7 hr lovekiki 13
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 hr Robert F 683,926
More from around the web