#438069 Jan 23, 2013
My brain leak maggot farts on your vomits

“Once You've Gone Witch---”

Since: May 10

"--You Won't Ever Switch!"

#438072 Jan 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Still worshipping Paul as your God I see.
Still worshiping yourself as god, I see.

“Once You've Gone Witch---”

Since: May 10

"--You Won't Ever Switch!"

#438074 Jan 23, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
guess what dumb dumb, there's a seperation of church and state in the USA ...
Which you would happily dissolve in favor of your shitty death cult.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#438076 Jan 23, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
1 Corinthians 6:9-11
9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
GET SAVED PEOPLE
LOVE BRO. CLOWNIE
Y always target only one group mentioned in that text? What about slanderers instead?

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#438077 Jan 23, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I know Australians take note of news in America. I don't think many of them care enough to make jokes about President Obama. In fact, most foreigners like him. Most foreigners (in 1st world countries) don't like the extremist Christians in this country. they see them as backward and as dangerous as those who flew planes into buildings in NY.
Really? Well to most of us your President makes a lot of promises he doesn't keep, we do like his latest promise regarding gun control, whether it comes to pass or not only time will tell. I'm not sure if you're aware of the world around you Nymph, you seem to have a small town mentality at times and that's great and all but comes across as a bit silly at times. Australians once had great respect for America, now, not so much and we make jokes about a lot more than just your President. Especially those of us from military families. You're right about one thing, most of us don't like extremists of any kind, Christian and non Christian alike, all are dangerous. Cheers :D

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#438078 Jan 23, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>
"Forged Pauline letters"? Laughable.
Only a maximum of seven Epistles are not forged according to the majority of real Biblical scholars:

First Thessalonians
Philippians
Philemon
First Corinthians
Galatians
Second Corinthians
Romans

Three are four known frauds:

First Timothy
Second Timothy
Titus
Hebrews

And three upon which opinions are divided:

Ephesians
Colossians
Second Thessalonians

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#438079 Jan 23, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Obama. And not only because he's a black fella in the White House.
American fundies r a headache, true. But we also have homegrown ones, which aren't taken so seriously.
We don't suffer religious fools gladly, probably coz of the abuses back in convict days.
I don't dislike Obama per say, just seems he's going the way of our PM sometimes, being the first leader in a minority group and then not doing what they say they are going to do, leaving a tricky path for future Female and African American politicians in the future.
Lol...we don't suffer any kind of fool gladly, imo, religious or not. Off topic for a sec, I went to Chatswood High for a year when my mum worked in a Pharm company there...ahh I do miss Sydney sometimes...

“Love much, trust none”

There

#438080 Jan 23, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
Senecus pointed me this direction. Now I understand what he meant concerning the stench of the alleged believers. So Shrink, why are you no longer a Christian?
"Many are called but few are chosen."

...and millions just use the name in vain.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#438081 Jan 23, 2013
duststorm wrote:
<quoted text>If you honestly and earnestly asked Jesus to be your personal Lord and Savior, then you are saved."All who come to me I will in no wise cast out".
"I will never leave you or forsake you". "But to them that recieved him to them gave he the power to become the children of God, even to them that believe on his name". "He that hath the Son hath life, and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life". "These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God, that ye may know that you have eternal life."
Contradcts:

"Many are called but few are chosen"

and

"I will tell them,'I know you not.'."

1/3 of the worlds population is hardly "few". Most will hear "I know you not."

A prophecy about Paul and the Church of Constantine (AKA Modern Christinaity):

" Leave them; they are blind guides. If a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit."

“Love much, trust none”

There

#438082 Jan 23, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Y always target only one group mentioned in that text? What about slanderers instead?
They can't see that word due to the mote in their eyes.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#438083 Jan 23, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see do I believe it to be holy word of God, Or do I believe ol Liam a pal of mine on topix????? Sorry Liam Im gonna believe my bible and my sunday school class, and my preacher...
Bro. Clownie
But...Clownie...they're all geniuses and know more than God...I was starting to believe them...

1 John 4:16
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.

Phew...that's better <3

“Love much, trust none”

There

#438084 Jan 23, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Well to most of us your President makes a lot of promises he doesn't keep, we do like his latest promise regarding gun control,....
The guns he wants to ban have been involved in less murders that kitchen knives by a factor of hundreds.

No one wants to face the truth or facts. Rifles of all kinds were invloved last year in less than seven hundred out of 10 THOUSAND violent deaths. That includes self defense and police use of lethal force.

All this crap is just to get assholes, thieves and liars re-elected using the blood of innocents.

They are worse than the deranged killer himself. They gorge themselves on the innocent blood of children.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#438085 Jan 23, 2013
How do you know a politician is lying ?

His lips are moving.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#438086 Jan 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are guilty of slavery and murder that happened long before you were born ?
ROFLMAO
Are you sharing a needle with Waassuup ?
I pretty much disagree with Huh on principle but G, if I am personally responsible for every Christian horror ever committed in the history of the world as well as the behaviour of every Christian in the world..........
See where I'm going with this? What's more contradictory, the Bible or WINLAC (maybe topix in general)???
I'd participate in that study :D

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#438087 Jan 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The guns he wants to ban have been involved in less murders that kitchen knives by a factor of hundreds.
No one wants to face the truth or facts. Rifles of all kinds were invloved last year in less than seven hundred out of 10 THOUSAND violent deaths. That includes self defense and police use of lethal force.
All this crap is just to get assholes, thieves and liars re-elected using the blood of innocents.
They are worse than the deranged killer himself. They gorge themselves on the innocent blood of children.
So, the President is lying?

(yes am deliberately avoiding a gun control debate, got bored with that before entering this arena)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#438088 Jan 23, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
"Many are called but few are chosen."
...and millions just use the name in vain.
vein

“Love much, trust none”

There

#438089 Jan 23, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
I pretty much disagree with Huh on principle but G, if I am personally responsible for every Christian horror ever committed in the history of the world as well as the behaviour of every Christian in the world..........
See where I'm going with this? What's more contradictory, the Bible or WINLAC (maybe topix in general)???
I'd participate in that study :D
Agreed.

A ridiclous comment by either side. However, Christinaity set its own trap by adopting as dogma the invention by Augustine of "original sin" in the fourth century.

It is not Biblical and Jesus would have never heard of it.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#438090 Jan 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>vein
Vine? Hey :)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#438091 Jan 23, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the President is lying?
(yes am deliberately avoiding a gun control debate, got bored with that before entering this arena)
Always.

You can't be honest and be nomimated by either Reps or Dems.

Haven;t you learned ? No one wants the truth. All most people want is pretty lies. Politics, Religion, no difference.

The People sell their birthrights for a message of pottage over and over again.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#438092 Jan 23, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
But...Clownie...they're all geniuses and know more than God...I was starting to believe them...
1 John 4:16
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.
Phew...that's better <3
Sorry dear, a High School graduate knows more than anyone of the authors of the Bible, more than any of the people who set the doctrines of Christinaity and more than even Jesus did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min New Age Spiritual... 558,654
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Rick in Kansas 264,931
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Catcher1 773,075
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Here For Now 604,728
BEBEK BOSCH Servisi 299 I5 34 Arnavutky Hisar ... 16 min vanserta 1
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 20 min UidiotraceuMAkeWo... 4,635
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 23 min Catcher1 175,472