Why I’m no longer a Christian

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#438196 Jan 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. Tip the waitress. And a big tip, not that little thing you carry between the pockets.
The Clown is known as Dr. eleven in some circles

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#438197 Jan 24, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to argue here, but having a hunter in my home does not make me an atheist. You might want to rethink that one.
Huh is a clueless ahole that just makes shit up to argue with people.
She is the atheist equivalent of a ignorant fundie.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#438198 Jan 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Waasssuup covenant #5.
huh covenant - NEVER apologize to a Judeo-Christian even when you've been a hateful bigot cuz they only deserve the gas chambers
Huh

Garland, TX

#438199 Jan 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Assault weapons are the least used weapon in homicides in the USA. Machine Guns even less (2 times in 80 years).
Maybe you ought to check the fact once in a blue moon.
You make shit up like a fundie.
Whatever, tinydick C student. Where did I mention assault rifles in that post. You just participated in Wasssssuuup Covenant #2. Once again, if you have to make things up about another's words, your position is built on nothing.

Isn't it time to get in the shit box Camaro and get your mullet trimmed.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Assault weapons are the least used weapon in homicides in the USA. Machine Guns even less (2 times in 80 years).
Cite your source. Thank you for proving the efficacy of gun laws by invoking the dearth of deaths by illegal machine guns. Idiot.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#438200 Jan 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Waasssuup covenant #5.
you're not of german descent by any chance; are you?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#438201 Jan 24, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
... And what does T stand for,....
Twit ?

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#438202 Jan 24, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
We are also a product of our history...IMO that history makes us who we are.
Several years ago I traced a characteristic of mine...one that I didn't want...trying to figure out why I was a certain way. I traced it back to my mother...one that she acquired from her upbringing. It is when I realized that I was a product not only of my parents but theirs before them and theirs before them.
In the last couple of years I have delved in to my genealogy. My life exists and has been formed from decisions made 200...300 years ago. Those decisions dictated where my path in life started.
When people can not realize that we have a responsibility to our past they will also not realize that we have a responsibility to the future of others. The words that we speak...the actions that we take have the power to affect those that follow us.
Sadly we as human beings seem to take this responsibility haphazardly.
One of your better post Annie!!!! Im glad you figured out why you love soul train growing up...

“"None shall pass"”

There

#438203 Jan 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever, tinydick C student. Where did I mention assault rifles in that post. You just participated in Wasssssuuup Covenant #2. Once again, if you have to make things up about another's words, your position is built on nothing.
Isn't it time to get in the shit box Camaro and get your mullet trimmed.
<quoted text> Cite your source. Thank you for proving the efficacy of gun laws by invoking the dearth of deaths by illegal machine guns. Idiot.
So, you are a liar AND a moron.
You hate to see the facts. They poke holes in your policical parade balloons.
Huh

Garland, TX

#438204 Jan 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a moron or a liar.
The FACTS say otherwise.
Cite your source. NYC is much safer than either.

http://www.citymayors.com/society/uscities_sa...

Violent crime, the safest?

NYC ranked 16th. Houston 32nd. Dallas 40th.

You wouldn't know a fact, C student, if it was written on your forehead, backwards.

Murders? The safest?

NYC ranked 14th, Houston 29th, Dallas 36th.

Hawaii has the most restrictive gun laws in the country and Honolulu is the fifth safest city for murders. Louisiana has some of the most liberal gun laws and New Orleans is the worst city for murders.

Keep playing the fool, P-Town Clown.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#438205 Jan 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>... Thank you for proving the efficacy of gun laws by invoking the dearth of deaths by illegal machine guns....
There are millions of legal machine guns owned by private citizens you retard.
They have never been used in crimes except on TWO occassions in the last 80+ years!

You are such a pathetic POS.

You must be an ex-fundie. You lie far to much to be a normal person.
Proxysan

Chicago, IL

#438206 Jan 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>It's not difficult to know more than your imaginary friend. A pile of d-o-g shit knows more than your imaginary friend.
I really can't believe that you just called yourself a pile of dog shit.

Now that's there is funnier than X pretending that he doesn't know who he is.

HAR-HAR!
Huh

Garland, TX

#438207 Jan 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you're not of german descent by any chance; are you?
Because I point out how fractally wrong you are and how the only people that ever persecuted Christians prior to the 19th Century were Christians? Or how you are not being persecuted here but participating voluntarily and how you piss on the graves of those who were actually persecuted before you? No.

You, Clown, Kait, and G-O-D should take your dog and pony show on the road. You'd out earn Honey Boo Boo.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#438208 Jan 24, 2013
Huh wrote:
A Christian gun owner is an atheist:
1. You are subverting your god's plan by acting in self defense.
2. You are afraid of dying and therefore do not believe in the divine reward as you claim.
3. Matthew 26:52
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to argue here, but having a hunter in my home does not make me an atheist. You might want to rethink that one.
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Is it your gun? Was it purchased for self-defense? Don't mischaracterize my position.
I am not trying to mischaracterize your position. You stated “A Christian gun owner is an atheist”. We have guns in our home for hunting. They are registered under my husbands name, but as the adults in the home they are our responsibility.
Huh

Garland, TX

#438209 Jan 24, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>One of your better post Annie!!!! Im glad you figured out why you love soul train growing up...
Another Alabamanambla racist.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#438210 Jan 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
4. I prefer white men
I knew that G, everybody here does... Im glad you come on out...
Huh

Garland, TX

#438211 Jan 24, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
huh covenant - NEVER apologize to a Judeo-Christian even when you've been a hateful bigot cuz they only deserve the gas chambers
There is no such thing as a Judeo-Christian. That was made up by pundits on TV. Christians were killing Jews until 1945. Christians were killing each other until 19th Century. Now Christians kill Muslims, Muslims kill Jews and Christian, and Jews kill Muslims. Religion is a vile, destructive force and your continued skip down your insane path besides being proven fractally wron is just further perpetuation of the Wasssuuuup Covenants.
Huh

Garland, TX

#438212 Jan 24, 2013
Proxysan wrote:
<quoted text>
I really can't believe that you just called yourself a pile of dog shit.
Now that's there is funnier than X pretending that he doesn't know who he is.
HAR-HAR!
Reading comprehension has never been your strong suit, Nitwitsan. You can file that right up there with wit, wisdom, intelligence, honesty, and hacking skills.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#438213 Jan 24, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I know Australians take note of news in America. I don't think many of them care enough to make jokes about President Obama. In fact, most foreigners like him. Most foreigners (in 1st world countries) don't like the extremist Christians in this country. they see them as backward and as dangerous as those who flew planes into buildings in NY.
Juicylu is a poser, that is the second "location error" I have read.
Huh

Garland, TX

#438214 Jan 24, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I am not trying to mischaracterize your position. You stated “A Christian gun owner is an atheist”. We have guns in our home for hunting. They are registered under my husbands name, but as the adults in the home they are our responsibility.
Yes, but at the bottom I explained why. It had nothing to do with hunting, so by taking the top line out of context, you mischaracterized my position. Look, I know you are one of the "good" Christians. Yes, the guns are your responsibility. I like that, but, I was not talking about gun owning for hunting, but for self defense. The rest of my post clearly explains that, especially the Scripture that you should know.

I have hunted. I eat meat. I have no problem with it, but that was not my point. Read it again, please.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#438215 Jan 24, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
We are also a product of our history...IMO that history makes us who we are.
Several years ago I traced a characteristic of mine...one that I didn't want...trying to figure out why I was a certain way. I traced it back to my mother...one that she acquired from her upbringing. It is when I realized that I was a product not only of my parents but theirs before them and theirs before them.
In the last couple of years I have delved in to my genealogy. My life exists and has been formed from decisions made 200...300 years ago. Those decisions dictated where my path in life started.
When people can not realize that we have a responsibility to our past they will also not realize that we have a responsibility to the future of others. The words that we speak...the actions that we take have the power to affect those that follow us.
Sadly we as human beings seem to take this responsibility haphazardly.
Very well stated AnnieJ, and wholeheartedly agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hukt on Fonix 985,606
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Elerby 25,488
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 19 min Sojouner Truth 9
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Robert F 685,651
Truth About The Term: "White Nationalists" 1 hr libtard 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 hr Jake999 46,287
Got any good jokes?? (Mar '07) 12 hr Ricky F 1,832
More from around the web